An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring in glassy-eyed awe as his aunt's voluptuous, doubly-skewered body thrashed and convulsed in the throes of absolute pleasure, Mike growled deep in his throat while he kept lustfully slamming his achingly hard pole balls-deep into the warm constricting confines of Jennifer's extra snug, deliciously spasming butthole. Rabidly horny and more ass-obsessed than ever, the booty-humping teenager was determined to just keep plundering his orgasming aunt's pillowy bubble-butt until he would fill her cock-squeezing rectum with a fountain of scalding cum, but a voice that he could never say no to suddenly managed to pierce through the fog of his reckless anal lust, seducing him with an even more alluring prospect.

"My ass, baby... Fill my ass! Mommy needs your cum deep inside her asshole, sweetie... I want you to stretch my tight little butthole and fill my horny ass with your big hard cock, I need it so bad... I want to feel you cumming in all my holes, honey, I love having your cock inside me so much... Come here, baby, come to Mommy... Bring that huge cock of yours here and pump all your sweet cum up Mommy's ass!"

Immediately turning toward that sexy yet soothing and uniquely comforting voice, Mike groaned with renewed horniness as he saw his curvaceous mother down on all fours on a cushion right by the recliner, her head down, resting sideways on a fluffy towel, her glorious mommy-rump tilted up and pointed toward him, offered in all its round juicy plumpness. Looking at him over her shoulder and smiling invitingly as their gazes locked, Julia reached her hands back and placed each palm on one of her full meaty globes, parting her sumptuous buttcheeks to reveal her dripping wet slit and the pink, adorably tiny pucker of her rosebud.

The sight of his amazing mom offering her lovely asshole to him like that brought Mike's furious sodomizing rampage to a sudden stop, leaving his fat boner trapped mid-stroke inside the squeezing heat of Jennifer's rippling rectum while his eyes stayed glued to his mother's epic booty and her cute little hineyhole winking with arousal, beckoning him irresistibly. Noticing the glinting sheen of lube coating Julia's gummy butt-ring, Mike felt his breathing grow even more labored and his libido spike up to a new high as he realized that his mom had not only gotten down on her hands and knees but had also prepped her tiny sphincter for his cock while he was still all caught up in reaming his aunt's climaxing anus.

Feeding off her boy's enamored, fully focused gaze, Julia splayed her luscious asscheeks further apart with her palms and reached her fingertips deep into her buttcrack, until she could spread the elastic rim of her rubbery little asshole open. A she devotedly gaped her tiniest hole for her son's visual pleasure, Julia softly yet urgently murmured: "Come to Mommy, baby... Fuck my ass and fill it with your cum!"

The sight of his bent-over mother offering him her twitching little butthole while exhorting him to sodomize her was just too irresistible for Mike not to react. Withdrawing his humongous erection from his barely conscious aunt's ass with an audible pop, thus leaving Jennifer's well-fucked anus gaping and pulsating hungrily while only the purple dildo remained stuck up her nectar-gushing pussy to keep her company as she mewled and panted through her mind-numbing afterglow, Mike switched position in the blink of an eye, moving to crouch over Julia's epic bubble-butt.

Panting with desire as he kept eye contact with his amazing mom, Mike aligned his aching boner with her eager asshole and pushed forward, smiling at her all the while. Easily and swiftly, he wedged his bloated glans into the pink little orifice that his mother was gaping open for him with her fingertips and then slid his entire fat cockhead into the puckered opening of her snug chute. Seeing her nod at him as she panted from the delicious stretching and stuffing sensation radiating from her dick-gripping sphincter, feeling her willingly relax her anal muscles to allow him entrance into her most intimate and sensitive orifice, Mike kept going, carefully but steadily working his broad shaft into the warm, heavenly tightness of his mother's exquisite asshole.

The instinctive synchronicity the two of them had developed through their countless incestuous anal couplings kicked in immediately, helping Julia accept more and more of Mike's huge schlong into her well-greased, lewdly welcoming orifice. On top of that, his dedication to butt stuff and the abundant amount of lube she had worked into her needy anus allowed Mike to drive his massive truncheon easily deeper and deeper into Julia's steamy rectum, until his groin was pressed against her pillowy mommy-rump and his beefy, cum-laden balls were bumping into her soaked pussy lips.

To Julia, the awesome naughtiness of being able to take her son's whole monstercock into her ass in just one uninterrupted gliding in-stroke was the most insane aphrodisiac ever in and of itself. As if that wasn't exciting enough, the special sensation of meaty, throbbing hot fullness that Mike's butt-cramming boner was giving her as it pulsated in the deepest depths of her rectum felt simply divine. Letting go of her plump buttcheeks and reaching a hand urgently between her legs to rub her achingly swollen clit, Julia was already squealing out in imminent release as she wantonly panted: "Uuuhh yeess! Ooowhh my god, I love how your big cock opens up my tight little asshole, baby... You're filling my ass sooo much! Uuhhnghh... Fuck me now, honey, fuck Mommy's ass!"

"Holy shit, Mom, I love your ass! Aahh fuck, it's so tight and hot..." Mike mumbled in reply even as he started pulling out half of his raging length from Julia's dick-hugging anal sheath only to swiftly bury himself to the hilt into her rectum again and then immediately repeating his back and forth rump-humping motions, setting a sustained sodomizing pace right away.

Grabbing possessively onto her beautifully plump bubble-butt, Mike drove his huge pole in and out of his gorgeous mom's needy little asshole with relentless ardor, plowing Julia's booty hard and deep while she moaned happily and rolled her engorged nectar-slick clit between her fingers. Within moments, mother and son were completely attuned to one another's actions and emotions, their connection growing more intense along with the steadily increasing rhythm of their passionate anal coupling.

Their effortless way of reacting and adapting perfectly to each other's body language allowed Mike's enormous erection to slide ever more fluidly in and out of Julia's snug rosebud while her sensitive rectum adjusted and widened eagerly around his veiny girth, letting him plunge as deep as possible inside her jiggly bubble-butt. Given how well suited to each other they were and how much practice in assfucking they had already had since Mike first jammed his huge cock into Julia's fabulous booty, it wasn't long before the horny teenager was pounding his mewling mother's epic ass with all he had.

At each in-stroke, Julia relaxed her anal muscles completely, so that Mike could slam his monstercock balls-deep into her asshole with as much ease as the cozy, dick-caressing snugness of her narrow chute allowed. During the out-strokes, the bent-over mother lovingly squeezed her velvety smooth anal walls around her son's retreating boner instead, squealing and moaning in bliss while he grunted with delight behind her, both of them enjoying the delicious slippery friction of her quivering rectum clinging and clenching and sucking on his shaft as it withdrew, until only Mike's fat glans remained wrapped in the rubbery grip of Julia's distended butthole and he swiftly pushed in again, restarting the cycle of their forbidden pleasure. Much to the lovers' shared pleasure, the skillful way in which Julia allowed her anal muscles to open up and accept her boy's veiny truncheon didn't impact the natural tightness of her forbidden passage, so that her buttery bowels unfailingly engulfed Mike's imposing length in a welcoming yet snug dick-hugging caress.

The sight of her overdilated pink rosebud sliding tautly yet smoothly along his length and the spectacle of her big bouncy booty rippling away whenever he crammed his meaty pole balls-deep into her rectum were almost as good for Mike as the feel of being immersed from tip to root in the slick warmth of his mom's incredibly tight chute and having his aching thickness caressed and massaged and tugged on by her talented, masterfully controlled anal muscles. High on the glorious sensations that his mother's incomparable ass was gifting him, reassured by the incessant screams of pleasure tumbling from her slack mouth that she was loving every second of their buttfuck as much as he was, Mike just kept sodomizing Julia with unrestrained gusto, putting all of his youthful energy and his indescribable love for her in his every rectum-stuffing thrust.

While her adored boy's raging erection pistoned in and out of her clingy, overstretched sphincter at a breakneck sodomizing pace, Julia just couldn't stop moaning wantonly as she kept cumming non stop on her clit-frigging fingers. Her whole soft curvy body was shaking as she was hit by an unstoppable cascade of ass-centered and clit-empowered orgasms, her pleasure further amplified by the fact that, with her huge bulging mommy-boobs squashed underneath her bent-over frame, her engorged nipples were rubbing and scraping against the cloth of the cushion she was resting her upper body on, adding yet another teasing layer of delight to her all-encompassing anal bliss.

The mere notion that she was once again welcoming her beloved son into the most delicate, sensitive and private gateway to her body was so obscenely erotic to Julia that it made her head spin as her wet pussy fluttered with lascivious joy. No matter how many times she had already let Mike sate his lust for her in her tight little asshole, the inextricable mix of ultimate intimacy and raw, animalistic passion that she always got from having anal sex with her boy swept Julia away once again, turning her into a absolute cock-starved buttslut for her handsome ass-loving son and causing each of her rolling orgasms to be more powerful and gush-inducing than the one before.

On top of the masterful rhythm of suctioning anal caresses on his out-strokes followed by perfect surrender of her sphincter muscles on his in-strokes, the orgasmic ripples coursing through Julia's dick-packed rectum were driving Mike utterly wild with pleasure, pushing him rapidly closer to the edge. As if he wasn't turned on enough by the heavenly mix of velvety warmth, slick friction and tender tightness enveloping his butt-stretching truncheon, the increasingly stronger squeezes that his beautiful mom's climaxing anal tunnel imparted on his throbbing boner forced Mike to keep adding strength to his thrusts, making him pick up his pace more and more with each booty-plundering pass. In turn, Julia's anal ecstasy grew more intense the harder and faster and deeper her horny son buried his monstercock into her ass, feeding the lustful circle of their incestuous sodomy and trapping them together in their own sinful bubble of ever-growing buttfucking bliss.

Soon, as Julia's sweet girlcum kept drooling down from her mommy-hole and trickling down her nectar-streaked thighs, Mike reached the point of no return. His pulsating dickmeat was flying in and out of his mother's epic ass at blurred speed, his entire fat truncheon sinking balls-deep into her slippery rectum at each in-stroke and pushing incessantly into the deepest depths of her cock-engulfing chute, his glans all the while leaking glob upon runny glob of precum inside her bowels to further lube up her steamy, velvety soft anal walls. The sexy fleshy beat of Mike's groin clapping against Julia's plump booty became so frenzied and his rectum-reaming thrusts got so powerful that beads of sweat were trickling down his face, his whole toned body tensing in anticipation as his huge pussy-bumping balls tingled with impending release. His knuckles were white with strain, his fingers digging possessively into his mother's round juicy asscheeks as he breathlessly spoke.

"Mom... Oohh Mom, I'm gonna cum! Aaahh I'm gonna cum so much in your ass! Sooo fucking good, Mom..." Mike grunted, his hips pumping crazily and his potent seed rushing along his massive length as he kept recklessly hammering away at the roundest, bounciest, most beautifully plump bubble-butt in the world, slamming his massively swollen dick over and over again into the tightest, warmest little asshole ever. "Ooh fuck, Mom... Mom! Mooooom!"

The final butt-stuffing thrust with which Mike immersed his bucking monstercock from tip to root into the quivering heat of her rectum and the torrential spray of cum that exploded deep inside the snuggest, steamiest depths of her buttery bowels hit Julia like a crackling bolt of lightning, igniting the lingering sizzles of her latest climax into a blazing, roaring detonation of ass-centered pleasure. With her eyes closed and her mouth hanging slackly open, Julia wailed out in ecstasy as she felt her son's enormous dickmeat flex mightily against her orgasming anal walls and then swelling impossibly bigger and harder inside her ass while a huge, continuous geyser-like jet of dense seed blasted from his fat purple glans to bathe her smooth rectum in a deluge of his precious sperm.

"Uuhh yes, baby, yeeess! Oowwwh yeaaahh! Cum inside meee, yeaahhh!" Julia screamed deliriously, her fingers twitching erratically on her engorged clit as more and more girlcum gushed from her already drenched pussy, her dick-crammed anus all the while cramping in wild rapture around her boy's enormous, powerfully erupting schlong. "Oooohh fuuuck yeah... Fill Mommy's ass with your cum, babyyy! Uuhh my god, yeaaahhh!"

After plowing both of his sexy aunt's holes, overcharged with lust upon completing that amazing assfuck with his irreplaceable mom, Mike trembled all over and saw stars as he unloaded his massive, long-delayed ejaculation into the deepest and warmest recesses of Julia's forbidden passage, flooding her tight asshole with the kind of ungodly amount of surging sperm that no other woman in the world could coax from him. Holding possessively onto the round meaty globes of her asscheeks, for a while Mike just kept howling in pleasure and unconsciously rocking his groin into his mom's perfect bubble-butt in an attempt to push his flexing boner even deeper into the heavenly dick-milking tightness of her rectum.

Eventually, after his cock spewed the last thick spurts of semen into her already cum-sloppy bowels, Mike let out a final panting grunt and then exhaled in satisfaction while his buckling legs finally give way under him. Still panting and groaning in delight, with his hugely swollen boner tucked cozily inside his mom's thoroughly creampied asshole, Mike used his very last energies to lean forward and drape his sculpted, sweaty chest over Julia's arched back, propping himself up on her curvy bent-over body. Gasping for air and totally wiped out after pumping her ass full of cum, Mike groggily wrapped his arms around his gorgeous mother and dragged her with him as he rolled the both of them onto the side, so that they ended up snuggling in a cozy spooning position.

Holding her in a tight bear hug, Mike instinctively filled his hands with Julia's massive mommy-boobs as they lay spooned together, enjoying their shared afterglow and slowly catching their breath. Cupping and kneading and caressing her fabulous tits, Mike rested his head in the hollow of Julia's shoulder so that his panting mouth could plant soft kisses on her neck. While her gorgeous pleasure-weakened body shivered with the aftershocks of her final toe-curling orgasm, Julia felt her lips curl up in a beaming smile as her boy's tender smooches called her back from her ecstatic absence. His loving attentions, along with the combined feel of his huge cock plugging her well-fucked asshole and the creamy deluge of cum flooding her rectum, made Julia go all fluffy inside, filling her with that unique mix of unconditional affection and raw physical passion that only her son could instill in her, triggering a joyous response deep inside her that made her very being glow.

"Mmhh baby, that was amazing..." Julia eventually cooed, smiling beatifically as Mike snuggled tighter against her curvy frame, stirring his chubby boner inside her seed-filled butt and still devotedly kissing her shoulders. "You came so much in my ass, honey, I can't believe how full of you I am right now... Thank you so much, baby. You make Mommy feel so good all the time," Julia murmured with a blissful sigh as she lovingly tightened her cum-coated anal walls around her son's still-hard dickmeat in a lewd, creamy caress.

Beside extracting a few more gooey dollops of sperm out of him while preventing his massive length from softening, Julia's cock-milking squeezes drew a series of guttural groans of appreciation from Mike's smooching mouth. Her boy's broken moans of pleasure didn't just make the well-fucked mother giggle with lascivious joy, but also encouraged her to continue her anal suctions with renewed enthusiasm.

"You like this don't you, baby?" Julia purred, a playful grin dancing on her sexy lips. "You like how Mommy sucks your big fat cock with her ass, uh?"

"Oohh yeah Mom, yes! Fuck, it's so good... I love this!" Mike replied dazedly between lustful groans, all the while nuzzling Julia's neck and pressing his groin against the soft, pillowy plumpness of her matronly booty to make sure that his fat pole remained buried from tip to root inside her semen-slick, cock-tugging rectum. As he grunted and gloried in the tender yet hyper erotic feel of the obscenely amazing blowjob that his mother was giving him with her creamy asshole, Mike couldn't help but let the words flow as he mumbled out his heartfelt devotion to her epic bubble-butt.

"I love your ass so much, Mom, I just love it! Aaahh it's such a beautiful ass... So round and juicy and perfect, I love looking at it and touching it and fucking it... And your tiny little asshole is awesome too... So tight, so hot! Ooh my god, it feels so good... You have the best ass ever, Mom, totally the best!"

"Aw, baby, thanks!" Julia purred with a giggle, never tiring to hear the passionate truthfulness in her son's voice whenever he praised her beauty, particularly her plump mommy-rump . After planting a long loving kiss on her beloved boy's panting lips, Julia teasingly went on: "Is Mommy's big butt better than Auntie's ass too, baby?"

"Oh yeah, Mom... Aahhh yeees!" Mike energetically nodded, trembling as a particularly intense, deliciously deep squeeze of Julia's buttery bowels sent a thrill of pure delight coursing all along his thick truncheon and sizzling up his spine, making his mind go blank with pleasure yet not stopping his mouth from working. "Your epic booty is definitely better than aunt Jenny's ass, Mom... It's even better than Lyla's bubble-butt..."

As soon as the words were out of his mouth and Mike realized that he had actually spoken them, his half-closed eyes snapped open at once. A shiver of sudden panic hit him, yanking him out of his languid afterglow and sobering him up instantly, as if a bucket of cold water had been poured on him. As Julia titled her head and her luminous eyes locked with his, Mike found himself unable to speak or think, his brain grinding to such a complete halt that, for once, he couldn't even read his mother's hazel gaze. After what felt like ages to Mike but were in fact barely a couple of seconds, that heavy moment of silence was broken by a chirping, laughing voice coming from the nearby recliner.

"Wow! You fucked your sister in the ass too! Jeez, Mike... You really are a prize stud, aren't you?" Jennifer exclaimed, stressing her words with a final congratulatory whistle. Lying on her side, Jennifer chuckled and winked teasingly as her sister and nephew spared her a quick glance that betrayed their shared surprise at being reminded of her presence after having focused their undivided attention only on one another all through their passionate anal coupling. Like she had been doing since she was left alone to ride out her incapacitating orgasm on the recliner and later while she gleefully watched her nephew lustfully sodomizing her little sister, Jennifer kept lazily sliding the fat purple dildo in and out of her wet pussy while Julia and Mike once again locked gazes with each other.