An Offering for Aphrodite Pt. 01

Story Info
Evangeline experiences a magical night with Aphrodite.
2.5k words
4.57
14.3k
31

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers

Evangeline woke with a start, her heart pounding and her breaths ragged. The sweat soaked cotton sheets were wrapped tightly about her legs from the tossing and turning she must have been doing during the dream that haunted her sleep for yet another night. With a frustration that had little to do with having to suffer another night of broken sleep, and everything to do with the intense ache at her core that the dreams always left her with, she kicked out hard at the sheets until she was free from their binding hold on her limbs.

The sudden coolness of the night air against her now bared skin left her trembling slightly, but Evangeline welcomed the sensation, hoping it would cool the fire within her. Wearing nothing but white cotton panties, the slight breeze from her open window caressed over her skin, a teasing touch that caused her nipples to tighten into hard little buds. Beads of sweat trickled down her body to soak into the bedsheet beneath her, the coolness around her seeming to have little effect on the heat that still emanated from her restless body.

Without thinking, one hand moved between her parted thighs to caress her aching sex through the thin cotton of her panties. The material was soaked, but whether it was from sweat or from the excitement she felt at her core, she didn't know. A moan slipped from her lips as she rubbed lightly. The ache left over from the dream was intense, so even the lightest touch left her feeling like she could explode at any moment. But Evangeline wasn't ready to cum yet. She wanted to savour this feeling of overwhelming sensuality that she always experienced after these dreams.

Her eyes closed as her fingers continued to rub in slow, gentle circles over her sensitive and swollen clit. The thrumming need in her body consumed her, making her feel intoxicated with desire. Within moments, Evangeline's mind returned to the events of her dreams. She always hated these moments when she awoke and was ripped from the embrace of the sweet Goddess that had visited her during sleep recently.

The nightly visitations had begun two weeks ago when Evangeline had purchased a painting of the beautiful Goddess Aphrodite that she'd found at the small market in town. She had never been much of an art aficionado, but something about the painting had drawn her to it. She had felt compelled to buy it and, when she'd returned home with it, the only place that had seemed right was the wall opposite her bed. And ever since then, her nights had been filled with the most erotic dreams about the Goddess.

Sometimes in Evangeline's dreams, Aphrodite would finger her needy pussy, controlling and commanding her pleasure. Other times, the Goddess would pin her to the bed and, pressed together at their core, they would grind against one another in frantic movements to find pleasure over and over. In tonight's visit, the beautiful one had allowed Evangeline to kneel and worship with her tongue, while Aphrodite's sweet nectar spilled to feed the mortal woman.

The dream had seemed so vivid that Evangeline could still almost taste the Goddess; and the slightest hint of honey filled her senses as her tongue licked over her parted lips. A moan escaped her then, the need to taste the Goddess for real somehow even more intense than the desire to orgasm. Yet her fingers continued to toy between her parted thighs, sliding down into her panties to stroke at slick petals.

"Oh, Goddess," she moaned out into the dark room. "I need you so badly. I ache for your touch."

Evangeline pushed two fingers past wet folds to sink them deep into her molten core, moving them in and out slowly, revelling in the sensation of being filled. Her moans flowed now as she pushed herself closer to the edge, the sounds of pleasure echoing around the quiet room.

As she felt the pleasure building between her legs, Evangeline opened her eyes, letting her gaze fall upon the painting wherein Aphrodite was almost naked. She was just able to make out the details of the picture in the soft glow of moonlight entering the window and the sight of the Goddess' voluptuous curves and soft pale skin had her pumping her fingers harder, desperate for release.

"Please, Goddess," she cried out, unable to hold back her pleas for the beautiful woman watching over her from the painting.

"Not yet, pretty little mortal. Not until I say so."

The unexpected voice coming from the corner of the room had a soft, melodic tone to it, almost as if the person were singing a gentle harmony. That didn't stop Evangeline's heart from pounding as fear gripped her chest, though.

Evangeline pulled the fingers from her sex and scrabbled backwards on the bed, not stopping until her back was pressed against the cool wood of the headboard and her knees were pulled up against her chest.

"Who the hell are you?" she demanded, her voice shaky and breathless.

The woman poised so elegantly in the chair in the room's corner simply smiled at her, and then pointed up at the picture hanging on the wall. "Isn't it obvious, my dear? I am Aphrodite. The Goddess you have been dreaming about. The Goddess you were just calling out to in the darkness. Well, here I am."

Evangeline blinked a few times, trying to clear her vision well enough to get a good look at the woman. It was true that she shared more than a few similar characteristics to the Goddess in the painting. While chewing on her lower lip, Evangeline took in the long red hair, softly curled and trailing down to the woman's hips. She took in the simple white gown held up by thin straps, the linen gathered together beneath her generous breasts to accent her curves, before flowing down to mid-thigh. The dress perfectly displayed soft skin and sumptuous curves that seemed divine to her own mortal eyes. But it was the way that the other woman glowed in the dim room that convinced Evangeline that it really was the Goddess Aphrodite in her bedroom. It was much more than the glow that is associated with being happy. A soft pink light emanated from the Goddess' skin, making her beauty seem even more ethereal.

The other woman's luscious crimson lips curled into a broader smile and Evangeline felt a sudden craving to find out just how soft they would feel when pressed up against her own. The need she had been feeling in the minutes before the Goddess appeared had returned full force, hitting her hard.

"Oh, Goddess," she whispered.

"Why don't you come closer, my dear? Come sit at my feet."

Now that the panic had cleared, Evangeline noticed just how soothing and melodic Aphrodite's voice was. The soft sounding words had an almost hypnotic quality to them, and she wouldn't have been able to resist the Goddess' command even if she'd wanted to.

As if in a dream, Evangeline slipped from the edge of the bed to lower onto hands and knees. Her body seemed to move of its own accord as she crawled towards the Goddess, her hips moving with a seductive sway. Evangeline stopped in front of her, looking up at Aphrodite's face from her position on hands and knees. This close, it was obvious that the Goddess was taller than she had at first realised. Much taller than any other mortal woman she'd ever seen. If she had to take a guess, Evangeline would say that the Goddess was at least seven foot, making her feel tiny beside this beautiful deity.

"Good girl. Now kneel for me, my pretty little mortal."

That voice again. The sing-song quality of it wrapped around Evangeline and filled her body with a warmth that left her feeling intoxicated and out of control of herself. Without hesitation, Evangeline lowered her bottom down onto her heels, kneeling before the enchanting Goddess.

A little shiver ran down Evangeline's spine as Aphrodite reached out to stroke her hair. The touch was almost electric, causing an instant reaction in her body. If this was the effect that the Goddess had on her while just touching her hair, she could only imagine how it would feel if those fingers explored other parts of her body. But then she was the Goddess of love and pleasure, so it made sense that she could bring intense sensations with the slightest touch.

"Such a pretty little human. I have been watching you for a couple of weeks now and looking forward to coming to play with you. I am going to enjoy turning you into one of my precious toys."

Heat pooled in Evangeline's core with each word that the Goddess spoke in her mesmerising voice. She couldn't seem to pull her gaze away from those succulent lips as they formed the words that pulled her deeper under Aphrodite's spell. She found herself unconsciously leaning forward, pressing the swell of her breast against the Goddess' shin. A moan formed as her hardened nipple brushed against Aphrodite's bare skin, the sensation enough to bring her close to the brink.

Before realising what she was doing, Evangeline began rubbing her tits against Aphrodite's leg, the pleasurable sensations building each time that her nipples rubbed against the other woman, pushing herself closer to the climax that her body ached for. The need to cum filled her completely and, in that moment, all she could think of was the desire to get herself off in any way possible.

Evangeline's movements became frantic as she reached that precipice, desperate to give herself release from this overwhelming need she felt. But before she could fall, the Goddess' hand slipped around her slender throat, not squeezing, just using the grip to guide her backwards a little and out of reach of the pleasure she had been so close to just a moment before.

A strangled groan of frustration ripped from Evangeline's lips, the fire between her thighs making her unable to think of anything other than how she might make herself cum as quickly as possible. Her hand moved back down to her core, rubbing, eyes closed as she focused on the pleasure building once more.

When Aphrodite reached down to grab her hand and pull it away just as she reached the edge again, Evangeline almost snarled. She had never known such a primal and animalistic need as this. She needed to cum right now or she would go crazy.

"Now now, little human. Is that any way to treat a Goddess who has been kind enough to come and visit you personally?"

Shame filled Evangeline, making her cheeks burn, her senses finally returning as she looked up at the divinely exquisite features of Aphrodite's beauty.

"I'm so sorry, Goddess," she blurted out. "I don't know what came over me. It was as if I went crazy for a moment. Please forgive me, Goddess."

Without hesitation, Evangeline bowed low to press kisses to Aphrodite's bare feet, brushing her lips over the gently glowing skin. If she could show the Goddess how sorry she was for her shameless behaviour, perhaps she would avoid punishment. The musical laughter that came from above her made her relax a little - Aphrodite didn't sound mad - yet she still continued to worship her feet with little kisses.

"Do you think this is the first time someone has behaved in such a way, my Angel? I am the Goddess of pleasure. One of my gifts is that when humans are around me, a need for pleasure consumes them. Sometimes that gift can be rather annoying, but when it comes to pretty little mortals like you, it's a gift I cherish. There is nothing I enjoy more than having beautiful women begging me for the pleasure that I make them crave."

Evangeline shivered at the way Aphrodite shortened her name to Angel. Nobody had ever done that before, preferring to shorten it to Eva instead. But having a literal Goddess call her Angel made her feel beautiful and special. She sat upright once more and settled back into a kneel.

"I'm so needy, Goddess. I ache to cum so badly. I... I've been having these dreams and..."

She wasn't sure how to continue that sentence. Would Aphrodite think she was crazy if she said she'd been having erotic dreams of her every night? Dreams that left Evangeline going out of her mind with her desire to cum.

That melodic laugh floated through the air again. "Oh, I know all about the dreams, pretty Angel. After all, I am the one who sent those dreams to you."

Evangeline looked up at the Goddess with a start. "You did? How?"

Aphrodite waved a hand dismissively through the air and laughed a little. "Oh, sweet Angel. That's nothing compared to some things I can do. I am a Goddess after all. I can do things that little mortals like you would have trouble believing unless you'd experienced it yourselves."

The Goddess reached down with that hand then and gently tapped Evangeline on the tip of her nose with one long, slender finger. The smile on Aphrodite's face was so radiant that it almost had a child-like quality to it. Somehow, the combination of power and playfulness all wrapped up in one beautiful being only made Evangeline ache even more.

"So, do you still need to cum, Angel?"

Evangeline let out another moan. "Yes, Goddess. I need to cum more than anything. Please can I cum for you?"

"Yes. Cum for me, pretty Angel."

Evangeline looked up at the Goddess for the briefest of moments, feeling confused about how she was supposed to cum. But before that thought had even fully formed in her head, a wave of the most intense pleasure washed over her spontaneously. It took her breath away as her body quaked with the force of the orgasm. She reached out and gripped the Goddess' leg, clinging tightly, needing an anchor as she felt herself unravel.

The pleasure disappeared almost as quickly as it had come, leaving her breathless and shaking, gasping for air. "Thank you, Goddess," she moaned. "Fuck, I've never felt anything like that before. Thank you."

Evangeline clung tighter to the Goddess, craving even more of the pleasure that only Aphrodite herself could give her. She almost purred with contentment when the other woman reached out to stroke a hand through her hair.

"You're welcome, my sweet Angel. It's addictive, isn't it? By the time I've finished with you tonight, you will be so addicted to me that you'll be willing to do anything for me. By the end of the night, you will be mine and you will want no one else ever again."

The mortal woman moaned, and she suspected she already belonged to Aphrodite after that intense display of the Goddess' power. But she needed more. She needed to find out what it felt like to be nothing but a pretty toy for a Goddess. And she was almost sure she'd give up anything to experience it; including her body and soul.


EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers