An Offering for Aphrodite Pt. 02

Story Info
Evangeline experiences a magical night with Aphrodite.
2.5k words
4.55
9.8k
12
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers

"Come and sit in my lap, pretty Angel," Aphrodite commanded while patting her thighs.

Without hesitation, Evangeline moved up out of the kneeling position she had been in at the Goddess' feet and crawled into the offered lap. The mortal woman was much smaller than Aphrodite and she felt almost dwarfed when she found herself wrapped up in the Goddess' arms. Even though the touch was meant to be soothing, rather than erotic, a shiver of pleasure moved over Evangeline when their bare skin connected.

She couldn't help but nuzzle her face into Aphrodite's auburn hair, and she let out a contented purr as she found it was as soft as it looked. When the Goddess stroked up and down her spine, Evangeline relaxed even more, drifting in a dream-like state. It was only the burning need at her core that stopped her from falling asleep as she curled up in Aphrodite's arms. The need to cum again was overwhelming, despite the fact that the Goddess had only just given her the most intense orgasm of her life without even the slightest touch. While she imagined just how it would feel to experience Aphrodite's fingers touching her, Evangeline curled her hands into fists to fight the urge to touch between her thighs, and her body trembled in her effort to keep control of herself. But the physical sensations still seemed somehow muted as her mind continued to float in its relaxed state, making everything feel fuzzy around the edges.

"Please, Goddess, can I cum again for you?" she asked, her voice sounding far away to her own ears.

"Perhaps. How would my little Angel like to cum, if I allowed it again?" the Goddess asked in her usual sing-song tone of voice. The voice that Evangeline would happily listen to for the rest of her life if she could.

She thought the question over, but her mind kept coming back to the image of the Goddess touching between her thighs, fucking her with those large fingers. Without realising it was about to happen, a loud moan slipped from her lips. Whenever she thought about it, she could almost feel Aphrodite's touch. Her clit throbbed with its need for attention, and she squirmed in the Goddess' lap.

"I crave to feel your touch, Goddess. Please, will you touch me?"

Another one of those playful grins spread across Aphrodite's face. "You crave my touch? But that's not very specific, Angel. Is this where you crave to be touched?"

The Goddess ran a fingertip along Evangeline's jaw then, making her shudder slightly with a faint pleasurable sensation. Even though it wasn't a sexual touch at all, it still caused a tingling sensation deep in her core. She did not know how Aphrodite could evoke these reactions with the smallest of touches, but her entire body was thrumming with such intense arousal.

"Oh, Goddess. That feels good too. But please, will you touch my pussy and make me cum again that way? I feel like the need is driving me crazy."

Aphrodite only smiled, then picked her up to reposition Evangeline in her lap, so that the mortal woman's back was leaning against the Goddess' chest. She let out another loud moan as Aphrodite gripped her thighs and pulled them apart, although that moan was soon drowned out by a sharp cry of pleasure when a large hand slipped between her thighs to brush against her swollen clit through her panties. All it took was that one small touch to send Evangeline spiralling into an intense orgasm that disappeared as soon as the Goddess pulled her hand away again.

In the aftermath, Evangeline was left breathless and shaking, reaching for Aphrodite's hand in an attempt to bring it back to her dripping sex. But it was no good, and she couldn't bring the hand any closer, no matter how hard she pulled. The Goddess was too powerful to be made to do anything against her wishes.

"No, Angel. If there is something you need, then you must ask nicely. It is not polite to demand things from a Goddess."

To make her point clear, Aphrodite brought her hand down hard on Evangeline's sex, swatting the sensitive flesh with enough force to make the mortal woman cry out. For the brief moment of impact, she was overwhelmed with sensation. Pleasure mingled with the intense sting as the first stirrings of another Goddess-induced orgasm washed over her but, once again, it stopped as soon Aphrodite stopped touching her pussy.

"I'm so sorry, Goddess. Forgive me. Please, will you touch my pussy again, Goddess? I'm desperate. I'd do anything for just one more touch."

Aphrodite laughed. "Oh, Angel. You shouldn't offer to do anything for a Goddess. You could end up giving away things that you never dreamed of, in order to satisfy a temporary need. But, seeing as you asked nicely, yes I will touch you again."

Those last words caused an intense feeling of relief and Evangeline relaxed back against the Goddess, spreading her legs as wide as possible as she waited for another touch. As soon as Aphrodite's hand slipped down to her pussy, the intense pleasure spread out from her core again, leaving her gasping breathlessly as the orgasm overwhelmed her. This time, though, it was no gentle touch from the Goddess. Now she was rubbing vigorously at Evangeline's clit through soaked panties, making the mortal woman convulse and shudder as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

The longer Aphrodite rubbed, the longer her bliss lasted. Evangeline did not know if it was one long orgasm being created by the Goddess' magical touch, or many coming so hard and fast that she couldn't distinguish one from another. All she could do was moan and cling to Aphrodite's arm while writhing almost frantically in her lap. Soon, there was nothing but pleasure. Evangeline ceased to be aware of anything besides the intense sensations coming from her core and the sound of the Goddess' soothing voice whispering into her ear.

"Such a good little human. No need to fight it. Give me your pleasure. It's mine, and I want it all."

With each word, Evangeline sank deeper and deeper into this blissful void, opening herself up to all the pleasure that a Goddess could give to her. She wasn't even sure if she was wriggling and writhing anymore. The only part of her body she could focus on was her pussy and every little spasm and ripple of pleasure that came from it.

When Aphrodite pulled her hand away once more, that euphoric feeling of floating in her own little world of ecstasy vanished, leaving Evangeline feeling somehow desolate. She blinked rapidly as the warm cocoon the Goddess had created for her disappeared and was instead replaced by the darkness of her bedroom.

"Oh no. No, Goddess. Please don't stop yet. I still need more." Evangeline didn't care if she sounded like a junkie. She needed to experience that taste of heaven again.

"More?" the Goddess asked with a chuckle. "You have been here for two hours, having a continuous orgasm, and you still want more?"

Evangeline's heart stopped for a moment, before beginning its rapid pounding again. Two hours? She thought maybe it had been fifteen minutes, but apparently time became warped when a Goddess was touching you.

Her face flushed as she turned around in Aphrodite's lap to look into the deity's beautiful eyes. "Yes, Goddess. I still need more. It felt so good. Please, can I have more?"

Aphrodite's full lips curved up into a warm smile. "I think this pretty little mortal is already addicted to me. Is that right?"

"I am addicted, Goddess. I admit it. I feel like I'll go crazy without your touch."

At that moment, Aphrodite reached out to brush fingertips over Evangeline's flushed cheek. Her whole body was so hyper-sensitive now that it was almost enough to send her crashing over the edge into bliss once more.

"Are you ready to become my pretty little toy already, Angel? Then I would come and visit you every night so that I could play with you in all the ways I desire."

A guttural moan emerged from somewhere deep inside Evangeline then. The idea that she would get to experience this kind of pleasure every single night sparked an intense desire to belong to the Goddess. The way her entire body reacted to the suggestion left her in no doubt it was what she needed.

Evangeline nodded her head vigorously, and she leaned forward to press closer to Aphrodite, until her breasts were nestled against the Goddess' voluptuous curves. "I'm ready, Goddess. It would be such an honour to belong to an actual Goddess. I promise I would devote myself to you and do everything you wanted. I would worship you. Please."

Aphrodite smiled and wrapped her arms around Evangeline's waist, holding her close. "Good girl. I think you could even become my favourite toy. So pretty and so needy for me already. What more could a Goddess ask for?"

She whimpered, relief flooding her at the mere suggestion that Aphrodite wanted her, and the only thing she could think to do was to lean even closer to cover the Goddess' face in adoring little kisses. Words had left her, but she still used her lips to worship Aphrodite in the way that felt most natural.

"Of course," the Goddess continued, "there would be a price to pay for becoming my possession, Angel. And you may not be willing to pay that price."

Evangeline paused for a moment, taking in Aphrodite's words. She couldn't imagine a price that she wouldn't be willing to pay in order to see the Goddess every night, but she knew it would be sensible to ask about it, anyway. "What kind of price, Goddess?"

"Well, there are two things. The first is that, as the Goddess of Pleasure, I would demand that your orgasms belong to me from now on. You will only be able to cum whenever I touch you. Whenever I am not here with you, it will be physically impossible for you to cum, no matter how hard you try."

Without even thinking about it, Evangeline nodded with great enthusiasm. That barely even felt like a sacrifice if she would get to see Aphrodite regularly. "I would happily give you control of my pleasure, Goddess. What is the second one?"

"The second thing is that you will not know the things happening between us are real whenever we are apart. I will leave you with small memories when you wake up, but it will all feel like a dream, and even those dream images will fade soon after waking. So that means you will not have any recollection that you are my pretty little plaything."

Evangeline's excitement evaporated quickly. "But why, Goddess? I don't want to forget about you whenever you're not here."

Aphrodite's arms tightened around her waist, holding her more firmly. "I know, my Angel. And I don't want that either, but it is to protect you. If you tell others you are the possession of a Goddess, they might either think you are crazy, or someone might try to hurt you. I've made many enemies over the centuries, yet they know I am immortal. The only way they can hurt me is through hurting the mortals I care about, and I will not allow that to happen."

Evangeline let out a soft sigh. While it wasn't ideal, she could understand the Goddess' logic. After all, the tales she'd heard from Greek Mythology were all filled with conflict, and even if only half of them were true, she could still find herself in a lot of danger if she wasn't careful. "Okay, Goddess. I understand. I still want to be yours even if I won't remember that I am half the time."

The Goddess smiled widely, beaming with happiness at Evangeline's decision. "Then shall we begin, my Angel?"

"Yes, Goddess," Evangeline answered, even though she wasn't sure what was going to happen next.

A soft gasp emerged when Aphrodite grabbed a handful of her hair, holding her firmly. And as the Goddess began speaking in a voice so soft and melodic that Evangeline couldn't even make out what was being said, she could only squirm and whimper while her gaze became fixated on Aphrodite's luscious pink lips. A calmness surrounded her, blanketing her in warmth, while the ache between her thighs only became more urgent. A part of her wanted to strain to pick up what the Goddess was saying, but she was suddenly sleepy, and it seemed like too much effort. Just as her eyelids fluttered shut, Evangeline felt soft lips pressed up against her own and her entire body awakened once more. It was only a brief kiss, nothing but lips brushing softly against hers; but longing surged through Evangeline.

"And it is done, my Angel. You are now mine. Mostly. There is just one more thing that we need to do to seal the deal, so to speak. But I'm certain you will enjoy this."

"What is it, Goddess?" she asked breathlessly.

"Get on your knees again. A taste of my nectar will ensure that my hold over you is complete."

With a whimper, Evangeline slipped from her Goddess' lap and lowered down to her knees, the eagerness to taste Aphrodite still present after the dream she'd had earlier in the night. When Aphrodite lifted her dress and parted her thighs, Evangeline moaned as she saw the Goddess was dripping with an amber liquid that looked a lot like honey.

"Do you want to taste my nectar, little mortal? Do you crave to be mine?"

Evangeline gave a brief nod before she pushed forward, bringing her head between Aphrodite's thighs. With a hunger she'd never experienced before, she lapped at the wetness that coated soft pussy lips, and she let out a moan as she realised that the nectar tasted as sweet as it looked. The Goddess' moans filled the air and Evangeline became braver, pushing her tongue past folds to enter the wet warmth at Aphrodite's core. The sweet taste was as intense and addicting as the Goddess herself, and she shivered with pleasure as she felt the sticky wetness coat the skin around her mouth.

As Evangeline licked deeper and more urgently, desperate for more of the sweetness, her nose nuzzled against the Goddess' clit, and it rewarded her with another loud moan. Soon enough, her head was being held firmly in place, but she didn't fight it. She'd happily stay here for as long as the Goddess wanted her. She continued to lap at the sweet nectar, gathering as much as she could on her tongue each time, and she didn't stop until Aphrodite was shuddering and crying out with her own pleasure.

When she felt Aphrodite pulling her away from her new favourite place, Evangeline whined softly, still craving more.

"No, my Angel. It's time to stop now. It's almost morning in your world and I need you to get a little more sleep."

Before she could protest, she was scooped up into the powerful arms of the Goddess for a moment, before being placed back into her bed. Her eyelids were heavy, and she was only just aware of the soft kiss on her cheek and the whispered command to sleep, before she drifted into a dream filled with soft moans and untold pleasures.

EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers