An Office Encounter

Story Info
Breanna asks a co-worker for attention until she receives it.
4.8k words
4.59
10.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about lunch today?" Breanna asked for probably the 5th time in the past month. She was definitely persistent in this endeavour.

"Sorry, already ate." Chas replied looking up from his desk at Bree who was standing in his doorway.

Bree's face showed a flash of annoyance for a brief second before she composed herself. "What's a girl got to do to get on your calendar?" She smiled at Chas, leaning against the door frame, her white sweater in stark contrast to the dark door.

"I'm not sure, maybe try asking before noon?" Chas tried to deflect the question. It wasn't that he didn't want to go to lunch with Bree but he wasn't sure it was good idea given his position in the company and hers. Granted they were in separate chains of command, but interpersonal relationships in the office were....tricky.

Bree ran her hands over her tan suede a-line skirt, her burgundy nails catching Chas's attention as he briefly wondered if her toenails matched the color of her fingernails under the hose she was wearing.

"Okay I can do that, how about tomorrow?" Bree countered. "And I know your schedule is free as Perspective Technologies cancelled their meetings after the push back on production issues."

"What?" Chas shifted his gaze back to his computer, checking his schedule, the application confirming what Bree had just said. "How did you know that before I did?"

Bree laughed, "Oh I have my ways, there are lots of things I know before you do Mr. Stratman!" Chas quirked an eyebrow, frowning slightly. "Okay okay," Bree continued "I saw Joe in the hallway and he was pretty annoyed that the latest test results hadn't been shared with the client as of yet."

"And he just what? Shared this with you?" Chas asked, pushing his chair back, reaching down to brush the dirt off his shoe before raising his eyes up the length of Bree; the tan heels, the form fitting long skirt, the tight white sweater and the long dark hair falling to her breasts.

"What can I say? People like to share things with me. Well, except for you Mr Stratman, you haven't really told me much about you." She teased, inviting the conversation to go other places.

Chas hesitated briefly, was she flirting? "What's there to say? You know my record here at the company, what I do, I've told you plenty of pertinent things" Chas countered.

"True but those are hardly interesting things about you Chas, c'mon at lunch you can share what your favourites are, who knows we might have a few things in common" Bree smiled down at Chas her fingers now pulling her hair.

"Favs...?" Chas let the question hang.

Bree cocked her head in that c'mon are you kidding me look, "You know, colors, teams, foods, ..." Chas groaned inwardly, god how he hated small talk, well he thought, lets push this a bit and get her to back down.

"Ah you mean likes, dislikes" Chas countered while Bree nodded her head.

"See you get..." Bree started before Chas cut her off. "Favorite positions, things to do, preferences." Bree's mouth opened and closed while Chas smirked as she looked like a goldfish.

"Uhmmm well," Bree stammered before catching herself. "Yes Mr. Stratman those too, if you like." Damn! Thought Chas, not the reaction he was expecting.

"Okay Bree, you win, we can grab lunch and..." Chas paused for a moment before finishing "talk." Bree smiled and turned to go, her figure momentarily turned to the side, the sweater accenting the swell of her breasts. "Don't stare as I walk away Mr. Stratman." Bree said as she looked over her shoulder.

"Bree, if you know anything about me, you know I wouldn't do that in the workplace." Now out of the workplace, that would be a completely different story, his mind already running through several fantasies. "You could consider that harassment."

"Only if it was unwanted, and it's definitely wanted." Bree stated as she let her tongue rest briefly against her red lips before turning her head and walking away down the hall, her hips swaying gently in the heels.

This could be a lot of fun or a lot of trouble Chas thought before turning back to his work, definitely a lot of something.

The next morning Chas found himself in the annual corporate quarterly meeting, idling wondering if the group around the table would be able to get the projection system working. Chas watched with interest as Bree stood there holding one of the many cables and getting frustrated that the equipment wouldn't work together as Daryl from the IT department struggled to get the right connection.

"Bree" Chas began as he looked at his watch, "is this going to start on time? We have the other divisions about to start calling in."

Bree looked up, her long dark hair falling about her face. "Well Mr. Stratman, if you would care to help, maybe this would start on time." She said holding out the cords.

Chas shook his head, "I could help Bree, but what would that teach you?"

"If Daryl can't get it straight, I'm willing to bet you can't fix it." Bree challenged her dark eyes flashing momentarily as the time to start was getting closer. She slowly stood, her red sweater matching the long black wrap around skirt.

"Okay I'll take that bet" Chas said as he rose. "What's the wager?" Bree crossed her arms under breasts as she thought before a sudden idea came to her. "I'll bet you a kiss you can't get it working."

Chas quirked an eyebrow, feeling suddenly very uncomfortable with a room full of colleagues. "That's not going to happen Bree" Chas muttered, "But here is your problem," Chas reached over and cycled through the power settings, resetting the projector forcing it to start its search for an input device. Chas motioned for Daryl to plug in the cord from the laptop forcing the connection.

"Are you kidding me?" Bree stared at Chas. "You did that on purpose!" she continued.

"No Bree, I just know this system." Chas said, smoothing his slacks as he sat back down. Bree shook her head, momentarily forgetting herself and flopping back down into the chair, crossing her legs while the wrap around skirt feel open, revealing her legs to mid-thigh, the sheen of the hose catching Chas's attention.

As the meeting droned on, Chas felt his gaze wander up from the papers he was holding to Bree's legs watching her let her heel dangle on the tip of her foot. Chas watched as she crossed and uncrossed her legs during the meeting, the angle wrong to enjoy more than the view of her legs. During the meeting Bree removed her shoes and Chas could see the Burgundy painted nails under those hose. Chas pressed the papers down into his lap, using this as an excuse to push against his hardening cock.

Chas wondered if she knew the effect this was having on him. As his gaze moved her legs, up past her breasts to her smile he was pretty damned sure she did as she looked briefly at his lap before swivelling in her chair, opening her legs to cross them again, briefly providing him a glimpse up her skirt. There was no way Chas was getting up out of this chair anytime soon!

Thankfully the meeting wound its way to a conclusion and Chas watched Bree stand and exit the conference room, with her head together with another colleague discussing some of the issues. Chas replayed the leg crossing his mind, the top band of the pantyhose evident as her skirt had fallen open to mid thigh, the gusset of the hose covering the bright red lace of her panties, and later as she reached up to adjust her bra strap he saw that she had matched the bra and panties. Chas always appreciated it when a woman did that, along with the wearing of lingerie.

Later, Chas wondered over to Bree's office, knocking as he entered. "Hey you got a second? I need a status update on the..." Bree stood

"No you are here for that kiss you won." She leaned across the desk "Or am I wrong?" she asked as she waited for an answer.

"No, not why I came over at all." Chas looked at her in surprise.

"Why not Mr. Stratman, don't want to kiss me" Bree said as she sat back down in her chair, her legs opening suggestively, but only briefly, so that she could pretend she was just getting comfortable, as she crossed her legs, watching Chas intently.

"Okay Bree, if that's what you want, if you sure" Chas suggested, calling her on what most assuredly an attempt to get under his skin but nothing more.

Bree stood quickly and moved around the side of her desk, "This better not be a quick peck on the cheek either Chas, if I only get one shot at this it had better be worth it."

Chas nodded, waiting to see where this would go. Chas reached behind him, grabbing the handle of the door and closing it watching Bree come closer. Bree moved in, the smell of her perfume hitting him as she pulled in close and tilted her lips upward, slightly parted, her breasts moving against his chest, her arms going up around his neck as she turned her head, before gently touching his lips with hers.

Chas opened his mouth, letting his tongue trace over her lips before slowly touching to her tongue, letting the kiss deepen as he slid his hands down her back to the swell of her ass, then slowly down over her tight ass squeezing gently at first and then more firmly pulling her against his hardening cock.

Chas then moved he hands back up to her waist, up her sides to cup her breasts gently while his teeth bit gently down her lower lip, causing a low moan to escape from Bree's throat. Chas pulled his head back, letting her lip go with a small audible pop, his hands still cupping her breasts his thumbs having found her hardening nipples, teasing them.

"Well, was that one kiss worth it?" Chas asked as he slowly lowered his hands.

Bree swallowed slowly, nodding slowly at first, before bringing her fingers up to brush away her lipstick off Chas's lips. "You are very lucky that the office is busy today Mr. Stratman."

"Oh" Chas said, "Why is that?" he asked coyly, knowing the answer but his ego wanting to hear it.

"Because that kiss, made me want"... she paused for a moment before adding "more."

"So ready for that lunch?" Chas asked, Bree shook her head and mumbled something about Chas being an ass as she moved back to her desk, her leg catching on the side of the desk.

"Damnit it" Bree cried looking down at her legs and the run in her hose.

"So is that a No?" Chas asked not understanding the expletive.

"No, lunch is fine, I just ripped my pantyhose, see?" Bree turned, pulling the slit of the skirt open, showing the run in the hose going from her knee to her upper thigh, the red panties visible under the hose.

"I didn't but I do now" Chas said staring, his cock twitching at the sight. Bree looked up at the sound of ...what was that...excitement in Chas voice? Bree ran her finger along the run, pushing the hose apart, letting them rip further, her eyes on Chas watching him staring a new plan for lunch formulating in her mind.

"This happens a lot." Bree continued extending the conversation and her excitement in the situation, her fingers moving more boldly towards her panties, brushing the lace gently before a sudden knock at her door broke the moment. Chas stepped closer to the white board, turning his back and his hard cock away from the door as Bree let her skirt drop and said "Come in."

Bree's colleague, Teresa came in, "here is the report you asked for Bree." Teresa stopped looking back and forth between the two "Did I interrupt something?" Teresa cocked her hip for a moment as Chas shook his head "No" but Bree said "yes" probably more firmly than was necessary.

"Sorry" Teresa said, laying the report on Bree's desk before turning and walking out while Chas was writing on the white board.

"So lunch?" Chas asked.

"Now you want to eat?" Bree exclaimed, shaking her head but grabbing her purse. "Let's go and you're driving" she said walking out her door, with a bit of sway to her hips, the heels adding to the effect. Chas, ever the gentlemen, opened the car door for her, watching as she got into the car, the skirt sliding up showing him more of her taught hose encased legs.

"So where to?" Chas asked while pulling out into traffic. Bree crossed her legs, the skirt falling open again as she let the shoe dangle off her toes knowing Chas would see this.

"Well I wanted to go for the new deli but since I tore these hose, how would you feel about the mall's food court?"

"Hmmm? What does one have to do with the other?" asked Chas. "Well they have a few different food options and I can run into the lingerie store and grab a new pair of hose to replace these." Bree stated while running her fingers absently up and down the run in the hose. "I could probably pick up some new lingerie while we are there."

"Are you going to model it for me?" Chas half joked while turning towards the mall.

"Would you like me to Chas?" Bree quipped back before adding "I bet you would"

Chas smiled, glancing at her legs again, "Who wouldn't?"

It was Bree's turn to laugh. "I can think of a few people, mostly Ex's."

"People, not just guys?" Chas flirted, catching what he supposed was a line thrown out in the conversation to peak his interest.

Bree waited for him to park and come around to her door before answering. "You don't tend to miss a thing do you Mr. Stratman?" Chas opened the door and Bree swung her legs open wide as she got out flashing him yet again.

"I try not to, you never know when you miss something you may not have another opportunity. Chas closed the door and walked with her into the mall. The conversation continued over lunch with plenty of flirting and passive aggressive sexual innuendos. After lunch ended they headed to the lingerie store. Chas looked around as Bree went to the hosiery section. Chas looked at the mannequins, dressed in a various lingerie, thigh highs and lacy bra and panties, some with silk sleepwear, others will the college line cottons. Chas ran his fingers over a lacy green thong with an oval window and pearls running from the top of the keyhole oval to the bottom. "See something you like Chas?" Bree asked quietly from behind him making Chas jump. "Someone is jumpy" Bree noted.

"Not that you would wear these Bree." Chas said quickly trying to cover up the fact that he jumped.

Bree quickly coun "You know I wear thongs Chas, I've seen you staring."

"Have what you need? I need to get back." Chas said, putting the thong down and heading towards the register. Bree picked up thong and followed him handing the items to the young lady.

"Do you have a matching bra for that thong?" Bree asked while cocking her head towards Chas. "I really think my man would like to see me in this but he is too shy to ask...or tell me to wear it."

The sales lady looked at Bree for a moment, "34 D?" Bree nodded. "That will work." The sales lady disappeared for a moment and brought the bra back and rang the items up.

Bree and Chas exited the store and the mall and approached the car, "Not going to open the door for me Mr. Stratman?" Bree asked as Chas was looking at his phone while getting his keys out.

"I prefer it not to be expected, it takes away from the chivalry." Chas noted.

Bree smiled 'Please sir, I would be eternally grateful" as she fluttered her eyelashes in a very over exaggerated flair.

Chas groaned inwardly as he moved towards the car and opened the door, quickly doing a bow complete with his own hand to his head then down to his waist in a circular motion "As my lady commands."

Bree smiled, sliding into the car "Now that is something I could get used to Sir." Chas moved around the car, nothing that the word "Sir" seemed to have some sort of flavour to it. Chas hoped in and pulled out into traffic heading back to work.

Bree took off her seat belt and pushed her skirt up to her hips, as Chas glanced over, damn near swerving into traffic. "What are you doing?"

Bree lifted her ass off the seat, sliding the hose down, "Changing my hose Sir! I trust you won't kill us while I change or is this too much for you?" Chas watched the hose pull away from the panties, down over her thighs, and then off her toes. Bree reached into the bag and pulled out the new hose, ripping open the package and pulling out the thigh-highs.

"What do you think Chas, do you like them?" Bree pulled the thigh high onto her hand rolling it up before stopping and spreading her hand inside of the hose before reaching out to slowly stroke Chas's cheek.

"Those are very...soft: Chas said turning into her hand, kissing the hose gently" Bree pulled back leaving Chas to wonder if he had gone too far.

I'm glad you approve." Bree pointed her toes and slide the hose slowly up her leg. "Enjoying the show?" Bree asked. Chas nodded, his eyes flicking to the road and back again and Bree pulled the other hose on leaving her skirt up, the red panties showing on her hip.

"Are you sure? Bree asked "I thought you liked the green panties?" Bree turned in her seat as Chas's eyes travelled between her legs up from the lace of the nude thigh highs to the red lace, his cock growing harder in his pants. "Or maybe you were just thinking of me in them? Or perhaps you just like...." Bree started to say as her fingers traced along the lace of the thigh highs then to the red lace "... me in the lace?"

Chas nodded his cock twitching in his pants at the show "Do you enjoy giving me this little show?" Chas asked as the car stopped at a light, Bree's almost nakedness evident to the cars, especially the trucks around them. Bree nodded her fingers leaving the lace and moving to his thigh, stroking slowly higher and higher as Chas's breathing grew faster until her hand finally reached his cock and squeezed through the pants.

"Mmmm" Bree moaned softly "I like the effect I seem to be having on you." Bree said as she moved her hand in a circle motion, teasing.

"Does this turn you on Bree?" Chas asked while pulling out into traffic as she rubbed his cock. Bree leaned back her hand leaving his cock as she grabbed his hand and guided it to her pussy, letting his hand trace over the hose before moving it up to her panties.

"Why don't you see Mr. Stratman?" Bree's legs spread wider as Chas's fingers slipped between her inner thigh and the lace, feeling how wet she was as he pushed between her lips so easily. Bree's hips pushed up trying to get his fingers deeper inside of her. Chas felt the movement and pulled back, tracing her pussy but not yet giving her want she wanted.

"Please Chas" Bree almost wined.

"Please what Bree?" Chas asked, now hearing the wetness as he played with her pussy.

"More Chas, please more." Bree pleaded.

"Here? In the car?" Chas asked as his fingers stroked higher to her clit. Bree nodded her eyes half closed, moaning louder as the thought hit her that this was in the car, where anyone could see.

Chas chuckled quietly as his fingers slid lower in and out, noting that the idea of being outside, of being watched, had caused Bree to moan louder. "Pull your panties down to your knees where anyone going by can see Bree, but don't you dare snag them on the hose, I have plans for those in a bit." Bree hooked her panties by the side and pulled the thong down, the wet lace triangle of the thong between her knees.

Chas raised his fingers, capturing her clit between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing gently at first and then harder as she bucked against him, her thrusts coming faster. "Chas, talk to me" Bree moaned. "Should we talk about the meeting?" Chas asked as his fingers squeezed harder.

" N-n-no, make me feel... dirty..." Bree moaned feeling her climax coming.

Chas quickly released her clit and pushed two fingers in and out of her faster whispering "That's it Bree, you are going to cum for me, with your legs spread wide in the car, your panties down around your knee, where anyone going by can see me playing with your shaved pussy." Bree moaned loudly, one hand grabbing the arm rest hard the other gripping Chas's arm as he stroked her pussy.

12