An Office Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chas wondered how far he could push the dirty talk, would she like the word pussy? How would she react to his cock. No way to find out but to keep talking. "Did you like how hard you made me, changing your hose, letting me watch, know how hard it made me?"

Bree's breath inhaled sharply as she started to cum, grinding harder against his fingers as her hips bucked wildly and she moaned, her body going limp in car. Chas pulled his fingers out and brought them to his lips, smelling her pussy and tasting the cum on his fingers.

Bree let the panties slide down her legs as she looked over at Chas. "Your turn Mr. Stratman." Chas pulled slowly into the office parking lot. "You may want to straighten up a bit before we go in."

Bree sat up straighter in the car, "You want to go in, after that?" Chas nodded slowly, "Unfortunately I have to, but the office should clear out shortly, and then, Mrs. Anders I am going to fuck you."

Bree reached down picking up her panties and handing them to Chas. "Something for you to think about all... the... long....hard..." she paused briefly before reaching and squeezing his cock gently "... afternoon."

Chas's cocked jumped at her touch, "Oh Bree, leave the hose in the car, we may use them later." Bree nodded hopping out the car, walking across the lot as Chas grabbed his jacket from the back of the car. Bree stopped, bending over from the waste to fix her shoe, her ass and pussy showing in the daylight just for Chas, before she stood up and walked into the office. Chas could feel the precum wet against his cock and boxers, he so needed to cum.

As the afternoon droned on Chas discreetly smelled and tasted his fingers repeatedly, smelling her on his skin, his cock hardening. Chas was finishing his notes on the whiteboard, his left hand in his pants pocket fingering Bree's red lacy panties. Several times that afternoon Bree had walked by the conference room sometimes the lace showing from her thigh highs when she thought no one was looking, Chas knowing her bare ass was under that skirt.

Chas heard the door shut as he turned seeing Bree walking towards him. Bree closed the gap between them and leaned in, her lips touching his, her tongue pressing softly into his mouth, before moving to his jaw, her hands moving down his back to his waist as she bit his neck whispering "I want you to fuck me now and here."

Chas untangled himself from her and sat back in the chair. "Take your skirt off Bree." Bree obeyed, unhooking the wrap skirt and letting it fall to the ground before she stepped out of it in her heels. "Now come here." Bree stepped forward, her bare shaved pussy clearly evident through the glass windows of the conference room. Chas let his hands start at the inside of her knees and stroked upwards enjoying the feeling of the silky hose.

Bree shuddered in enjoyment at the touch. "You really like me in these hose, don't you?" Chas nodded, fingers sliding up to the lace, enjoying the feeling from the silky hose to the lace to the soft skin as his fingers travelled upward, finally spreading her pussy wide. "You can fuck me while I wear them for you... or...:" she let the option hang.

Chas looked up from her pink pussy, where he was starting to tease her clit. "Or?" he asked questioningly. Bree moaned softly as his fingers teased her clit for the second time today. "Or I could let you really enjoy me in these hose." Bree finished, starting to hump his fingers.

"What" Chas asked as he leaned laying a kiss on her stomach, "do you" he asked as he kissed lower..."mean" he finished asking his tongue slid into her pussy.

Bree pushed his head back, leaning down to run her tongue along his lips "mmmmmm, I love the way I taste." Bree leaned back sitting on the conference table, spreading her legs and letting her fingers tease her clit.

"Push your chair forward Mr. Stratman and stand up." Chas cocked his head and did as he was told. Bree reached to his belt, pulling him forward, unbuckling his belt and quickly unbuttoning his pants and unzipping the zipper pushing the pants along with his boxers down, his hard cock springing up into her waiting her hand which she stroked until he moaned. "Now sit Chas" she said as she pushed him into his seat as she brought her legs up, her feet resting on his thighs, her hose clad toes kneading the muscles in his thighs, moving closer to his cock before cupping it between her arches, slowly stroking up and down.

"Oh god Bree." Chas moaned, pushing his hips up, fucking her feet slowly.

"Mmm you like this Chas?" Bree teased, "look at how wet my pussy is for you, while I stroke your cock with my feet in these hose." Chas looked at the wetness and the cum on her pussy, his hands moving to her feet, holding them as he fucked them faster.

"No Chas, not yet, don't cum." Bree pulled her feet to the side, turning on her hip and then moving to her knees, her ass facing him. "Stand up Chas and come closer.' Bree bent her knees, bringing her feet up. Chas stood, his cock throbbing, needing to cum. Bree looked back, her long hair over her shoulder, the line of her back arching as she moved her feet along the sides of his thick cock and began stroking while moving her hips back and forth, showing him her ass and pussy. Bree slide her hand between her legs, spreading her pussy open for him, her fingers making the wet sounds come from her as she stroked his cock.

Chas grabbed her hips, his fingers gripping along the top of the thigh highs, fingering the lace of the hose. "So close Bree..." Chas moaned fucking her stockinged feet.

Bree gasped her fingers now on her clit, "Come on me Chas, come on my feet and I'll fuck you in my hose tonight." Between the promise of what was to come, the hose on his cock, her shaved pussy spread wide and her moans Chas exploded all over feet. Bree felt the warmth of his cum, her eyes flicking up towards the conference room glass, knowing anyone could see her being played with this way, her bare ass in the air, caused her clit to spasm and the orgasm to wash over her. Slowly she lowered herself to the table as Chas sat back in the chair, his eyes moving up and down her cum covered legs and feet. Chas reached forward, his fingers playing in the cum, before he stood and moved to Bree's side, his fingers pushing her lips apart for her to taste which she did eagerly.

Chas watched her sucking his cum eagerly and decided to hell with it. "Have plans tonight Bree?"

12