An Office Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
He enters the hotel room to find her waiting for him.
2.6k words
4.7
8.3k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
databelle
databelle
14 Followers

If you haven't read the earlier stories in this series yet I recommend you do so first to understand the history of the developing dynamic between Beth and Marc.

********************************************

The rest of the dinner was uneventful. Their brief absence from the table had not been noted despite Beth returning to the table with a slight blush in her cheeks.

The night was drawing to a close and one by one their colleagues started slipping away leaving just a small group left to continue the party.

At around 10pm Beth stood up. "I think that's me done" she said finishing the last of her wine in one gulp.

Marc caught sight of this action, a pang of disappointment in his throat. They'd barely spoken since the dinner had ended and they'd moved into the bar area. He'd been hoping that their paths would cross again later in the evening and the flirtation could resume, perhaps even something more.

He tried to subtly catch her eye as she left but her gaze was elsewhere as she headed to the lift and disappeared.

Another drink was placed in his hand and he supposed he'd better make the most of the night. A guy was next to him babbling on about something he pretended to listen to whilst secretly eying up his phone hoping for a message, but none came.

The evening quickly lost its appeal, so Marc finished up his drink and bid his colleagues goodnight despite their protests that he should stay and make the most of the open tab.

He retrieved his jacket that he'd left draped over a chair earlier in the evening and folded it over his arm. 'That's strange' he thought as he felt something in his pocket through the fabric, he didn't normally keep anything inside these pockets.

As he strode to the lift he fished inside the pocket and pulled out a room key card that he could have sworn he'd put in to his wallet. Instinct told him to continue to rummage in the pocket and upon doing so he found a post-it note folded in to a small square. Unfolding the paper he found only one thing written on it -- '1012'.

Taking the elevator to the 10th floor he strode down the corridor to room 1012. Sure enough as he held the card to the door it made the familiar beep to signal that it was unlocked. He pushed it open and walked through anticipating what might be waiting for him within.

The room was dimly lit but well enough to see what was going on. Beth lay in the centre of the bed, entirely naked save for a pair of spiked black heels. A naughty smile played across her lips.

"What took you so long?" she asked teasingly.

It was the first time he'd properly had the opportunity to appreciate her body given the frantic nature of their other encounters. He stopped part way into the room to take her in.

He was happy to see that reality lived up to the snippets he had glimpsed in the past and the fantasies that had played out in his mind.

The form of her body matched the delicate features of her face. Her smile revealed her dimples, and she would have looked sweet and innocent if it wasn't for the circumstances.

Her porcelain skin seemed to shine in the moonlight and there was something almost fragile about her. He remembered how easily he'd grasped those slender wrists in his hands and how she'd been powerless to fight him off even if she'd wanted to.

"I'm here now" he responded.

"What would you like me to do?" she asked in a near whisper.

He paused for a moment. "Spread your legs" he said deeply.

As he continued watching she seductively drew one leg to the side and then the other revealing the soft folds of flesh that he had toyed with under the table only hours ago.

Spotting a chair near the foot of the bed he drew it closer, spun it around, and sat down ensuring he had the best view in the house to watch the show.

"Touch yourself for me" he ordered.

She traced her hand down her chest, past her stomach and the dark hair where her legs met until her fingers rested lightly on her labia. He leaned forward slightly, eager to see the moisture form on her finger as she dipped it inside her pussy to lubricate it.

His eyes followed that finger as she trailed a line to her clitoris, her skin glistening with arousal.

Her breathing was short and feathered. Partly from the excitement and partly from the nervousness of doing this in front of him. She wanted to be bold and sexy but all of this was pretty far removed from the shy, somewhat conservative person she tended to be.

Sure, she fantasized about this sort of stuff, but she didn't think she'd actually ever behave this way, with a colleague no less. But there had always been something more to Marc than what appeared on the surface. An element of complexity and depth, that appealed to Beth.

Most importantly there was something about him that made her lose touch with her rational side and embrace the wildness that was at her core. Something about him that was naughty and made her want to be naughty too.

He pulled out his cock and stroked it smoothly up and down as he watched her every move. Her back arching, her eyes closing in pleasure, her free hand clasping at the sheets.

His erection was throbbing in his hand, thick and hard. He wanted to walk right over and fuck her, but he also wanted to savor the moment, knowing that unlike earlier they now had hours of uninterrupted time should they want it. He held back and continued to enjoy the view.

He studied the way that she pleasured herself, learning what she liked so he could use that knowledge against her later. She alternated between a gentle back and forth flick and small circles centred around her clitoris but always ensuring her fingertip was wet so that it glided across the surface effortlessly.

She watched him touching himself whilst she touched herself, eyeing up his generous penis hungrily and wanting to feel it inside her. She raised up her free hand and gestured with her fingers for him to join her.

"Come fuck me" she said.

He rose from the chair and strode over to the bed. But instead of giving her what she asked for he grasped her ankles and wrenched her body sharply down the bed until her ass aligned with the edge. He placed her feet so that her knees were bent and legs wide apart, inviting him to the space between.

He dropped to his knees at the end of the bed, briefly entranced by the beautiful view inches in front of his face. Raising his hands to her thighs and gripping them firmly he kneaded the soft flesh between his fingers as he brought his mouth closer.

That first exquisite taste of her sweet pussy juice made him drunk with lust. He wanted her so badly that his erection was raging hard like a caged animal.

He brushed his tongue lightly against her clitoris before focusing his attentions elsewhere. He repeated this process unpredictably, toying with her. Sometimes he applied enough targeted pressure to make her whimper and sometimes he stopped just short of the sweet spot forcing her to move her hips trying to get the contact she desperately desired.

He let his mouth explore the landscape and she moaned passionately as his tongue dipped in and out of her, exciting the nerves around her opening.

He again turned his oral attention directly to her clit whilst pushing two fingers inside her. The combination of those two sources of pleasure was almost unbearable for her as she reared against him.

Her whimpers were getting louder and accompanied by exclamations of pleasure "oh God yes" she mewled as he clamped his lips around her clit and used his tongue to lightly flick back and forth.

He knew she was close to cumming and decided it was time to drive her over the edge. His expert tongue flicked a consistent rhythm over and over again and he felt her lithe body tensing as the waves of pleasure began to crash around her. Her body instinctively tried to wriggle from his grasp but he held her in place until the last jolts of ecstasy left her body.

She lay for a moment catching her breath before sitting up to face him. Her hands reached out and cupped his jawline gently lifting and encouraging him to stand again. She stood with him and allowed one hand to drop to his chest as she pushed him two steps backwards until his legs hit the chair.

Her graceful fingers made light work of the buttons on his shirt before pushing it apart and touching his chest. His frame was naturally slender but strong and she enjoyed the sensation that he could overpower her should he ever want to. Light freckles decorated his skin providing clues to his outdoorsy disposition.

Her lips joined her fingers as she landed light butterfly kisses first upon his neck before tracing a path to his abdominals. Her fingers hooked into his waistband and she pulled his pants to the ground before pushing against his thighs so that he sat back upon the chair, his cock standing bolt upright from his lap.

She leisurely climbed on top of him, her legs were straddling his thighs and her breasts drew level with his face. His cock twitched excitedly beneath her, lifting upwards and making the slightest contact with her body. Her hand reached down to grasp it, holding the thick shaft between her fingers and coaxing it towards her.

She lowered her body and used the tip of his penis to gently push apart her pussy lips and enter her warm wetness. He groaned at the feeling of her tight cunt enveloping the head of his cock and tried to thrust upwards to penetrate her deeper. But each time he tried she teased him, smiling and slowly shaking her head, maneuvering her body out of reach.

Again and again she would slide down his cock slightly further making him think she was going the whole way. But then she would pull back and dance around the tip, making tiny shallow stabs that made the nerve endings in his glans fire up but left him wanting more.

She took his hand in hers and raised his finger to her mouth. With eyes closed she kissed his finger, taking the whole digit in to her mouth and seductively sucking upon it.

Suddenly without warning she dropped down fully and his whole penis thrust up deep inside her causing an involuntary growl to escape his mouth. She began to ride him, raising her pussy up before plunging it down again, slowly at first but as the passion built so did the pace.

His hands grabbed her tight ass and she angled her body so her nipple grazed against his lips each time she bounced up and down. Occasionally he opened his mouth to nibble or suck at it and drive her wild.

Her clitoris was positioned against his pelvis and as she squirmed around on his cock it rubbed against him sending shivers of pleasure through her body. The combination of the clitoral stimulation with his cock hitting her g-spot and him toying with her nipples left her totally consumed in her moment, not thinking of anything other than the pleasure that was overwhelming her from all angles.

He sensed she was on the brink of orgasm again and he wasn't far behind. He'd noticed that she enjoyed playing games and was keen to test out just how far she would go.

Was there something more to the short skirts that she wore, the occasional blouse that at the right angle gaped just enough to reveal a lacy bra and creamy skinned breast underneath? Did she get off on exposing herself or was it just something she did to toy with him? As her usual willful nature had been fucked out of her now seemed like a good time to find out what those limits were.

Her arms were wrapped around his neck and he stood up powerfully, holding her body against him as he walked across the room. The curtains were ajar, and the city lights twinkled below them. It was a tightly packed city with buildings practically on top of one another. Directly opposite was another hotel building with the haphazard lights indicating occupied rooms.

He set her down and spun her round so her body was exposed to the window. She gasped a little and instinctively tried to cover herself with her hands but he took her wrists behind her back.

"Relax" he whispered "nobody can see you...probably"

She relaxed in his grip, turned her head slightly to look him in the eye and nodded her consent.

He submerged his cock between her legs continuing the assault on her senses. The arousal from knowing that someone could be watching him right now fucking this tiny pretty thing in the window was overwhelming. He had to slow his pace to ensure she climaxed before he did.

He made micro adjustments to the angle of his penis until her whimpers confirmed he was hitting the right spot. The geometry of sex was a powerful thing if you knew how to use it.

Algebra could be useful too and he knew the addition of his fingers to her clitoris would exponentially multiply the ecstasy she was feeling. Moving his hand around to her front he could feel his cock moving in and out and her wetness coating his fingers.

He positioned his index finger at her pleasure spot and timed the strokes in line with his thrusting. Her hands which were pressed up against the window started seeking something to grasp, her knuckles turning white as she clawed against the pane.

He slowed his pace for a moment savoring the feeling of her velvet soft cunt gripping his penis tightly. "Do you see those windows with the lights on?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Do you think there's anyone over there right now watching us?"

She whimpered a little under her breath at the idea.

"I do" he continued "I think there's probably someone there right now watching you get fucked up against this window, looking at your naked body and touching themselves as they think about what it would be like to be the one fucking you".

The thought drove her wild and she begged him to fuck her until she came. Marc was only too willing and resumed his expert manipulation of her body, making sure everything was precisely targeted at the perfect spot.

"Cum for your audience" he whispered in her ear and that was all she needed to send her over the edge. She was in a frenzied state, bucking wildly against him as the crescendo of her orgasm overcame her, gasping for breath and moaning with pleasure.

He felt his own climax building and he drilled in to her harder and faster. Feeling his cock stiffen and prepare for that sweet release he let out a deep groan as he thrust in one final time so hard that she let out a small cry. At the last second he pulled out shooting his load all over her ass, watching as the pearly white liquid ran down her pearly white skin.

As he regained his senses and caught his breath he noticed a light flicker on in one of the hotel rooms opposite and a familiar looking figure appear in the window...

...to be continued...

databelle
databelle
14 Followers