Madison and her Neighbor

Story Info
Young woman works hard to seduce her older neighbor.
6.8k words
4.72
76k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
947 Followers

Kevin was doing some yard work on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. He grabbed the hedge trimmers to smooth out some of the bushes that were overgrown. He had taken off his shirt but was still sweating from the heat. Behind him, he heard a voice.

"Hi, Kevin, how ya' doing?"

He turned and walked over to the fence between him and his neighbor.

"Hi, Madison. I'm doing well, though it's pretty hot out here."

"Yeah, I know. But good day for catching some rays."

Madison, his neighbor's daughter, was standing across the fence in a bikini. Her skin was glowing from the sun tan oil -- and there was a lot of skin to see. She was the spitting image of her mother: tall, slim, fit body with small, firm breasts, chestnut hair, and a beautiful face. Her brown eyes and long eyelashes were hypnotizing. And at 20 years old, there wasn't a wrinkle anywhere. Like her mother, she clearly exercised regularly. Basically, the girl was what fantasies are made of. And though Kevin probably wouldn't want to admit it, he definitely had more than one fantasy involving Madison.

"Trimming the bushes, huh?" she asked. Then, with a devilish smile on her face, she asked, "Do you think my mom and I should trim our bushes?"

Kevin tried not to react, but a few thoughts raced through his mind.

Madison continued, "What do you think we should do? Should we leave them natural, or do you think it looks better if we shape them? I see you're trimming yours back into a little shape. Is that what you think looks best?"

Again, Kevin tried not to react, but it wasn't easy.

"I hear it's better if you cut it really short toward the bottom, under any shaping that you do. Do you think that's a good idea?"

"We're talking about the bushes in the front of your house, right, Madison?" Kevin managed to say.

"Yeah, sure, that's it. The bushes in the front. Let me know what you think looks best. Okay, I gotta go. See you later."

Madison was laughing as she turned and headed toward the house. She loved teasing Kevin every chance she got. Her previous year at college had been a real sexual awakening. She had a lot more sex, tried new things, and realized you didn't have to be madly in love with someone before you slept with him. Basically, she decided sex was fun, and she really wanted to have fun with Kevin.

When Madison turned to run back in the house, Kevin saw just how little of her ass was covered by the bikini. It wasn't a thong, but it displayed a lot of skin.

"Jesus," Kevin thought, "this girl has really become a package of trouble." Ever since Madison came home a month ago from her second year at college, she always talked to him with double entendres. EVERY conversation had some sexual implication. And the girl was very good at it.

After another hour, Kevin finished his yard work and went inside to take a shower.

Later that afternoon, Madison's mother, Michelle, grabbed her cell phone, scrolled to her favorites, and pressed the third button.

Kevin smiled when he saw who was calling.

"Hi, Michelle. What's up?"

"Hi, Kevin. Any chance you can look at the hall bathroom sink? The water won't go down."

"Sure, no problem. I'll come over right now."

Kevin grabbed a few disposable rubber gloves, a pair of channel locks and a wire hangar before he headed out the door to walk next door. He was used to helping Michelle with house issues. She was really smart but not terribly mechanically inclined. But that was fine with Kevin -- he liked any opportunity to visit with her.

His wife, Lisa, and Michelle had been best friends until Lisa died from cancer three years ago at the age of 42. As soon as Kevin and Lisa moved in, Michelle and Lisa hit it off. Kevin liked Michelle, too, and he began helping her around the house from the beginning. Michelle's husband, Richard, traveled for work -- a lot. He was usually gone Monday through Friday, but international trips kept him away for two weeks at a time.

Apparently, Richard made a lot of money. He and Michelle lived in the largest house on the block, and they drove very expensive, luxury cars. But Kevin didn't need to add up the cost of their large purchases to know Richard made a lot of money -- all you had to do was talk to him. He always made sure to steer any conversation around to his job and how much money he made. He wasn't exactly Kevin's cup of tea, but he didn't see him that often because of his travel schedule.

But Richard actually did appreciate it when Kevin helped fix things, since he hated spending money on things someone else couldn't see. So, he was happy to have Michelle call Kevin whenever something needed repair.

Kevin rang the doorbell, and, a minute later, Michelle answered.

"Hi, Kevin," she said as she gave him a hug. "Thanks for coming over so quickly."

"Hey, you're my favorite client. You know I always reply to your requests before I help anyone else."

Michelle laughed. Kevin was the CFO for a mid-size company, not a handyman.

"I'm honored to be your favorite. But you feel that way even though I never pay my bill?"

Kevin chuckle. "Just getting to talk to you is payment enough."

Although Michelle laughed, thinking he was kidding, Kevin was actually quite serious. He liked talking to Michelle any chance he got. She helped him a lot after Lisa died, spending hours talking to him and just holding his hand. Their conversations also helped Michelle get through her own grief.

Kevin also enjoyed seeing Michelle because she was a beautiful woman. She was five foot six with a very fit body, no doubt helped from her time at the gym working out or taking spin classes. She had small breasts that fit her body perfectly. Her chestnut hair fell below her shoulders with a subtle wave at the end. She had an oblong face with sparkling, brown eyes. When she was wearing makeup, she looked like a magazine model, but even without makeup, she could turn heads.

"C'mon, Mr. Handyman, I'll show you the problem."

She led Kevin upstairs to the middle bathroom, the one used by Madison. It was much nicer than the one in Kevin's house. It had a large, walk-in shower and a custom vanity with beautiful, stone countertops. Michelle turned on the sink, and, as expected based on her original call, the water just kept getting higher and higher in the sink.

"See. It's clogged, "Michelle said. "Probably from Madison's hair."

"Yeah, probably," he said. "No problem. I can just clean out the trap. Has she been using the other sink in the meantime?"

"No, that one's been clogged for a while. When I told Richard we needed someone to clean it out, he said 'let her use the other sink'. Now I guess we're out of sinks!"

Kevin shook his head as he chuckled. The man owned a huge house and luxury cars, but he wouldn't pay a plumber to clean out his sink.

"Okay, I'll clean them both. Do you have a small bucket and some paper towel?"

"Sure. Let me get them."

After she returned with the supplies, Michelle said, "I'll let you do your thing. We can have a drink afterwards."

"Sounds good. Thanks."

After putting on some rubber gloves, Kevin opened the first cabinet beneath the sink; it was fairly empty. He put the bucket under trap, was able to use his hands to unscrew the connections, and he dropped the trap into the bucket. As expected, there was hair hanging down from the sink drain and a bunch clogged in the trap. After removing the drain stopper, he pulled out a bunch of hair by hand. Then he used the hanger to push some wadded up paper towel through the drain pipe and the trap to clean them out. This went pretty quickly.

He screwed everything back together and turned on the water. It flowed freely, and he checked that there were no leaks beneath the sink.

Next, Kevin opened the cabinet beneath the second sink and started to pull out a few plastic bottles to make room for the bucket. He grabbed some shampoo, hair conditioner, body lotion, and nail polish remover and moved them out. He paused for a minute when he pulled out the bottle labeled "Bikini Hair remover".

He put the bucket under the trap and tried to unscrew it, but it was too tight to do by hand. Just as he reached above the sink to grab his channel locks, he heard a door open and then close. Five seconds later, while still bent down with his head halfway under the sink, he heard steps and turned his head to see a pair of bare feet, bare lower legs, bare knee, and part of bare thighs.

"Hi, Kevin," he heard Madison say. "Did I break my sink?"

Kevin pulled his head out from the cabinet, and silently groaned. Madison was standing fairly close to him in a short - VERY short -- baby blue, satin robe. It barely covered the top half of her thighs. If she took two more steps toward him, he'd be looking straight up at her crotch.

"Well, I don't think 'broken' is the right term," he said with a little laugh. "Let's just say it's a little screwed-up."

"Can you fix something that's screwed-up, or do you just do the screwing...", she said and paused before continuing, "... up? Or do you prefer to screw down?"

As usual, Kevin tried to ignore her. But it wasn't easy. The girl exuded sexiness. Were she not his friend's daughter and if he wasn't sure she was just teasing him, he would definitely respond to her overt suggestions. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't always control how his dick responded. He often realized he was getting hard while talking with Madison. And with her standing over him in that ridiculously short robe, it was happening now.

"It's not too hard to fix," he said. "Just need to clean out the pipe here. Probably just full of your long hair."

"Mind if I watch?" she asked, as she walked over and sat on the closed toilet.

When Madison sat, Kevin noticed her robe rode up even higher on her thighs, barely covering her nether regions. She held her knees together, but it didn't stop Kevin's mind from wandering... and wondering. Wondering what she looked like without that robe on. When she put her hands in her lap, it pulled the robe tight across her chest, showing the exact outline of her perfect breasts. It also made it easy to see two hard nipples pointing directly at him.

"Oh," Madison suddenly said. "I can toss that bikini hair remover. Now I just shave down there."

Kevin hoped the groan he heard in his brain didn't actually come out of his mouth for Madison to hear, but he honestly wasn't sure. He tried hard to focus on the task at hand.

After finally loosening the tight connections, he unscrewed everything and let the trap drop into the bucket. As expected, this sink also had a bunch hair hanging down from the sink drain and a bunch clogged in the trap. He repeated the process he performed on the other sink, pulling some hair out by hand and then pushing some paper towel through the pipes to clean them out.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Madison was crossing one leg over the other. For just half a second, he thought he saw straight up between her legs and saw some pubic hair -- perhaps a landing strip. Was it an accident, or did Madison flash him on purpose? Either way, he knew he was as hard as he had ever been. He guessed she knew exactly what she was doing, and she was enjoying teasing him.

He reassembled the pipes, pulled out the bucket with the gross hair, put the bottles back in place -- including the bikini hair remover -- and stood up. He ran the water to confirm it was flowing smoothly with no leaks under the sink. Madison noticed a bulge in his pants.

"All fixed," he said.

Madison stood up and raised her arms to give him a hug. This caused her robe to moved up even higher, now just barely covering everything.

"Thanks, Kevin," she said as she put her arms around him and hugged him tight. When she felt his hard dick, she rubbed her body ever so slightly against him. And then, in her most aggressive move yet with Kevin, she put her hand directly on his hard dick as she whispered, "You must really like cleaning out clogged pipes."

Kevin moaned, and this time it was not just within his brain. He knew he should have reacted faster, but he waited a few seconds before he pulled his body away from her. He was disappointed that he was no longer feeling her beautiful breasts and hard nipples pushing against his chest nor her hand rubbing his dick, but he knew it was the right thing.

"Um, I don't think we should... you know," he said.

"Really?" Madison said. "I was thinking we SHOULD do 'you know.' But I guess we can't since my mom's here. But I'll take a rain check. See you later, Kevin. Thanks again for fixing my sink." And then she was gone.

Madison had a huge smile on her face as she almost skipped out of the bathroom. Although she had been pretty sure Kevin liked looking at her body, his hard dick confirmed what she had hoped. She was confident she could break him.

Kevin just stood there, trying to figure out what happened. He knew he saw the outline of Madison's breasts and her hard nipples, he thought he saw her landing strip, and he was absolutely sure she put her hand on his dick. Jesus, what a day!

He dumped the water from the bucket down the toilet, and he found a small, plastic bag to wrap up the hair. He peeled off his gloves, washed up, and headed downstairs to find Michelle. She was sitting out on the deck, and when he opened the sliding door, she turned around.

"All set," he said.

"Thanks, Kevin. Want a glass of wine?"

"Yeah, thanks. That would be nice."

When Michell brought out the wine, she bent over to put the glasses on a little table. When she did this, the top of shirt gaped. She was not wearing a bra, and Kevin had a clear view of the top of her breasts. He also saw a tiny bit of red right at the end.

Michelle looked at Kevin for a second and realized where he was staring. She was appalled that she had flashed him and was about to quickly stand up. But for some reason, which even she didn't understand herself, she stayed in that position. She started rearranging the glasses she had just put down, giving Kevin more time to ogle her. After what seemed like a minute but was really only ten seconds, she stood up. As she did, she noticed Kevin appeared to have an erection. She smiled to herself. By the time she sat down in the chair next to him, she was feeling a little tingly. And she realized her nipples were hard.

Michelle knew she was being a bit of a tease, but she wasn't doing it to be mean; she thought Kevin was hot. And she had definitely fantasized about him while using one of her little toys. Michelle's sex drive was way higher than her husband's, and the long business trips forced her to find other forms of release. Even when he was home, he just didn't seem to need it as often as Michelle.

Kevin almost jumped when he saw Michelle's bare breast. He would never make a move on her, but he certainly was happy to look. Seeing her got him very excited. Then, after her nipples started pointing through her top, he got even more excited. He tried to control his breathing and act as if nothing unusual was going on.

"How long is Richard gone this time?" he asked.

"He's in Europe, so this is s a two-week trip. He should be home a week from Thursday." After a pause, she continued, "You know, Kevin, Lisa would want you to get on with your life."

"Huh?" he responded, not sure of what she was talking about.

"She'd want you to date. You're still young. It's not disrespectful to her."

"I know," he said. "But... I don't know. Dating. I haven't dated in twenty years. I don't even know where to start."

"Well," Michelle said with a laugh, 'you could just go on Tinder and find someone to fuck."

Kevin laughed, too. "Yeah, that's my style."

"Maybe you could find a young girl on the site -- I hear they go for older men like you," Michelle said, again laughing as she said it.

Kevin chuckled as if he got the joke, but it made him think about Madison. This made him even harder. He realized the absurdity of thinking about Madison's advances two minutes after just gazing at her mother's breasts. What a day!

The next morning, Kevin got a text from Michelle.

"Okay if I stop over for a minute?"

Kevin replied: "Sure"

Five minutes later, there was a tap on his backyard sliding glass door. He walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see Madison standing there. She was wearing running shorts and a light grey tank top. He smiled at her as he walked toward the door, and she smiled back with a wave. He popped the lock and slid the door open.

"Hi, Madison. Funny that you're here -- your mom is on her way over, too."

Madison through her arms around him, surprising him, and gave him a tight hug as she replied, "Hi, Kevin."

After she broke the hug, she said, "My mom isn't coming over -- I texted you from her phone."

Kevin had a confused look on his face.

She continued, "I was afraid if I texted you to come over, you'd make some excuse and say no. I thought you might be mad at me for, you know, touching you and teasing you last night. Sometimes you seem to avoid me. Don't you like me, Kevin?"

"Of course I like you, Madison. I don't try to avoid you."

Madison put her arms around him again and pulled him against her body.

"But you never want to play with me the way I want to play," she said softly with a very sexy tone.

Kevin closed his eyes for a second as he enjoyed the crush of her breasts against his chest and her pelvis against his hardening dick. Then he replied to her.

"I'm just not sure it's appropriate, Madison. You're my good friend's daughter, and you're half my age."

"What difference does any of that make?" Madison asked, as she pulled away. "I'm not looking to marry you -- just have some fun."

Kevin didn't reply. He couldn't really argue with her logic, but he still wasn't sure it was right.

Madison walked over to the sink and opened the cabinet above it on the right side to pull out a glass. She had been in his house hundreds of times, so she knew where everything was.

"Okay if I have some water?" she asked, without really waiting for an answer before helping herself.

"Of course," Kevin replied, looking at Madison's ass in her running shorts. Even from the back, he thought to himself, she is a beautiful woman. He was studying her ass and long legs when he was jolted back to reality when she loudly exclaimed, "Oh, shit! I sprayed this all over."

Kevin started to walk over to the sink to see what happened. As he got close, Madison turned around. The water hadn't sprayed all over; Madison had carefully dumped the water on each of her breasts, and her shirt had essentially become transparent. When Kevin got to her, since she was not wearing a bra, he was basically looking at her naked breasts. He gasped as he saw the perfect, B-cup breasts with dark brown areolas. Whether from cold water or excitement, Madison's nipples were very hard.

As she turned, she grabbed one of Kevin's hands.

"Feel how wet my shirt got," she said, as she placed his hand directly on her breast. Even though there was a thin top between his hand and her breast, they both moaned as he touched her. Electricity seemed to shoot directly from Madison's breasts, through Kevin's hands and arms, and into his head, totally short-circuiting the section of the brain associated with resisting her advances. In a microsecond he transformed into a man who wanted this woman more than anything in the world.

He placed his mouth on her nipple and sucked right through the wet t-shirt, causing a slurping sound as he sucked some water off the shirt. Madison groaned as the water enhanced the stimulation on her nipple. Kevin released her breast from his mouth and grabbed the hem of the shirt. As he lifted it, Madison held her arms straight up, allowing him to remove it. After taking it off, he just stared at her for a few seconds.

Leader12
Leader12
947 Followers
12