An Office Trip of Ria

Story Info
Ria, a simple girl get explored in her new job.
3.9k words
3.24
17.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria, a simple girl lives in a small town. She has a middle class family, which demands her to work.

Ria is not an intelligest girl but she is very beutiful and has a perfect body. She has worked on her body, doing yoga, jumping rope has made her

body as perfect as any of the actresses. An hourglass figure with elevated boobs and thin waist, a stuffed booty adds cream to the pie.

Ria has always thought about being a model, but becuase her family has a narrow minded thinking, shecan not became one. Addition to this she is bit of a shy person. She has a straight long shiny hairs, her eyes are of brown and has a juicy lips. She was looking for jobs, but it was hard to find at initial stage.

Ria gave interview in an organisation, though she didn't know and has not studied about anything but the employer hire her, becuase of her perfectly shaped body, by looking at her he he started to fantasize him with her, she was like a drea to him.

In Manager's mind he and is male collegues can watch her perfect round boobs and ass daily and stay motivated to come to office daily.

Ria's first day in the office she was wearing formlas, a tight white shirt, which showed the shape of her boobs and a formal pant which is loose at bottom but is tight at her ass. She wore a belt which made her tiny waist visible. Her long hair was open and she was looking like a stunning news reporter.

Ria's shirt all buttons were closed, which made her boobs look perfectly round but nothing was visible.

When she enetred every employee was looking at her, her body made people distracted and one two got horny just after looking at her body. People came to talk to her and wanted to impress her. It was like food was served to the hundary people, Many employees kept staing at her, he shy nature didn't allowed her to talk to them, she bowed her head down and was waiting for the Manager. Employees were staring her and analysing her boobs size, she became the hot gossip, which eveeryone was doing, both male and female employees. She became the fantasy and dream for many of them.

That organization has a preplanned trip to a nearby resort coming saturday. An offsite party, for which employees were exited. Now seeing Ria, everyone wanted her to come to the trip. Ria didn't wanted to go, she said no to them and she stayed alone sitting at her desk, waiting.

The manager came and called her in her cabin, as Ria entered his cabin he coudn't take his eyes off her boobs, he was admiring her body in his mind and didn't ask her to sit. He kept her standing so he can glare at her entire structure, she kept standing with her head bowed down, he looked at the closed bottons and wished for them to open, while straing at her waist he thought is he could hold them and started to imagine different situations with her. He mostly wanted to unreveal the beauty of her breast. He thought of a something and switched off his AC. and at last asked her to sit.

Manager:- How do you like the office and employees Ria?

Ria(speaking in a very slow voice):- Office is really good and people too.

Manager:- What happened Ria, why speaking so slowly, did something happened?

Ria:- No sir, all good.

Manager:- Have you talked to other employees or not?

Ria:- They came but i didn't talk much.

Manager(while glaring at her boobs):- Ria see, here you have to work as a team, You shoud talk to everyone.

Manager:- Today is very hot, and i can see you are dressed very good, its okay for you to dreass comfortable, its not mandatory to dress in formals.

Ria:- Okay sir.

Manager:- So ria we have a trip planned this weekend you have to come along, for you it is a good opportunity to know them all.

Ria:- Sir is it okay if i don't go.

Manager:- I am not asking, i am saying. so you have to come.

Ria's shirt was wet due to sweat. Now her bra was visible inside that white shirt. Managers eyes were glued to her breast, thinking about the beauty that

is hidden inside, he at that moment wanted to tear the buttons of the shirts and open the bra that is holding her perfectly 34 size boobs and release it to

look at the beuaty it is made of. He was being curious.

Ria being an innocent girl could not see through the eyes of her Manager. Then someone else came and break his imagination and he told her to come back in

after few minutes.

Ria felt hot and from managers cabin directly went to the washroom. She was trying to wipe her sweat of her breast that the loose top button of her shirt broke, she got nervous but remembered that manager told her, she can dress casully.She let it be like that.

She went back to the manager's cabin. Manager was alone and as she sit on he chair he saw her open button and more skin. He became extra curious

about the beauty that is hidden inside of that shirt.

He intenstionaly dropped his pen and asked Ria to pick it up. As Ria bent down to pick it, he could see the perfectly cut cleavage which made his penis half hard. He was staring at the cleavage which looked like the shape was like an orange, and both of the tities were big enough to have a covered cleavage, He got more curious, and kept imagining her boobs.

He called Rahul, an immidiate senior of Ria, who will teach him about the products. He came and he when standing there saw directly inside the opened button and beautiful face of Ria. His eyes were stick to her juicy lips, which he wanted to suck at that moment.Manager introduced her to Rahul and told him to teach her properly as she is shy and doesn't talk much.

Rahul was almost 5 years older than Ria and was married. He is a friendly and helping person whom anyone can trust. He talked to Ria the full day, shared tiffin with her. He found various moments where he touched her bosy and even boobs and made it as an accident. He introduced her to Neha another team member Ria would be working with. Ria started to talk to Rahul and was becoming comfortable with him. Rahul kept his marriage secret from her. Ria also talked to few of female collegues and made friends with them.

Next few days Ria visited office daily, every employee used to wait for her to come and have a glance through her body. Her Manager used to call her in cabin with excuse of teaching about products, used to talk to her and fantasize about her in his mind. Ria started to open with people in office. She became friends with Rahul, who never left a chance to touch her.

One day she wore salwar kameej without dupatta, the V neck of her suit made it obious for her cleavage show. Every employee used to pass near her desk just wishing to glance over her boobs, Rahul became the winner of them, as he used gto spend full day with her.

It was Saturday, the trip is to start everyone has to assemble outside office and then take the bus. Ria reached late everyone was alredy sitting in bus.

Ria was wearing a Deep neck sleevless top and low waist jeans. In that top her creamy smooth arms were visible, her big lips were painted pink, she didn't

needed a lips botox they were juicy. Her deep neck top was showing off her white thin neck to be kissed and were ready to be given a bite.

As she got on the bus every eye was on her, girls were sitting in the front seats, was also looking at her white and thin neck and juicy lips, her boobs was perfectly covered by the top but can see inside them if you look from above.

Manager who was sitting on the third row was glaring and was imaging to take a bite from her neck in dessert, he thought of taking her down and made plans in his mind, ways to fuck her.

Rahul was sitting behind Manager and saved a seat for Ria. She sat beside him. On the way the resort they started dancing in the bus, other female employees were dancing, they were wearing tshirt and shorts and were looking hot, Ria thought why didn't she bring more such clothes, as Manager stand he dragged Ria to dance she danced in a weird way, as she started jumping her boobs were bouncing like ball, it was pleasing view for Rahul and other employees, Her boobs were popping out of her top, due to deep neck. Manager during her dance touched her body several time, as he touched her waist, and stared at jumping boobs, his penis got large.It touched her, she felt it and sat down.

Rahul asked her what happened she said nothing. Rahul give his shoulder to her to sleep and was full time staring at her big boobs.She started to trust Rahul. Rahul is a cute tall guy, any girl would fall for him.

They reached resort she shared a room with Neha.Neha has a boyfriend in office. Beside Ria's room was room of manager and Rahul.Neha was wearing small hot pant and a sleeveles top for the swimming and party, Ria didn't bring anything Hot, so Neha lent her a bodyfit short red dress to Ria.

Ria wore it and looked stunning, the dress was holding her and pressing her breast, he thin waist shape was clearly visible, the dress was extra tight on her ass, it was tight and fit.

When everyone reached to the swimming pool, they all were drinking and dancing.

As soon as Ria was coming down towrds swimming pool, every present eyes glared at her. They all was watching how he tried to fit in Neha's dress, it was holding her tight, Every curve and shape of her bosy was visible to them, they were dreaimg of touching it, Employees started to fantasize about it,

they stopped dancing and all were looking at her. She looked shy, but Neha told her she looked okay, she shouldn't be embarassed about it, Neha too loved Ria's body and discussed it with her boyfriend several times.

Rahul asked Ria to drink, she said no at first, then after being persuaded she drank.They all drank in several groups. Ria was in a gropu with Neha, her boyfriend, Rahul and the Manager.

Ria was bit consious about Manager, she stand beside rahul. they forced her to drink more alcohol and she got drunk after few pegs and started shouting and dancing. She was coming out of her shy nature because of alcohol taking over her, Now she got comfortable in her dress, which made her more sexy.

While dancing they all were changing partners, everyone was waiting for their turn to grab Ria's waist and touch her body in all possible ways. Being drunk Ria was not concious about her dress, her half boobs were visible in that red dress and every eyes wanted to squeze it.

Everyone jumps in the swimming pool. Neha and her Bf got busy with each other kissing and touching. Ria was with Rahul, seeing her drunk Rahul protected her from employees touching her, Ria saw all this and trusted him. Ria's tight dress was all wet in water, she is looking extreamly sexy. Manager can't take his eyes off her. Her dress got up and her black panty was visible.Rahul looked at it and he coudn't control touching her ass while holding her. Ria was looking Neha kissing her boyfried and got exited. Her shy nature was going away as she focused on Neha's makeout. She knew Rahul was touching he, she trusted Rahul and let him touch her ass, and she was holding Rahul so that she wont fall.

Rahul grabbed her ass and squezed it like a sponge ball. He was hard, his dick touched Ria, but she didn't moved away and acted as if she didn't noticed.

Meanwhile Neha and her boyfriend was gone from the pool. Manager was looking how Rahul was squezing her ass. He was desperate to touch her.

They came out of pool and drank another peg.

Manager:- what were you doing with Ria, I saw it all.

Rahul stays shut.

Manager:- Does she know you are married?

Rahul:- No, please dont tell her, and i will stay out of your way.

Ria was going upstares in her room, Manager and Rahul stayed at the bottom of stairs and looked at her fat thighs which was calling them rub it. Her black panty

was visible from beneth and both were hard, both looked at each other and moved away from there.

As Ria reached her room, she opened the door and entered the room then she saw Rohini was without her clothers and her boyfriend was fucking her, Neha was

moaning and Her BF Penis was inside her, he was striking her amd thumping sound was made, he was strinking her hard, Rohini boobs were jumping and she was moaning

with a closed eyes.

Ria stand there and watched them. Ria was confused but exited, she didn't know what to do. Innocent Ria could not figure out hjer move so she just stayed and watched

Rohini saw her after a while and asked her if she wanted to join them?

Ria ran out of the room, then she realised her pussy was all wet. She went inside the adjesent room the door was open. Rahul was resting on the bed.He woke

and glared at her nervous face that made her look more sexy, He wanted to suck her juice from the lips. But he controlled ans asked.

Rahul:- Ria what happened, why are you nervous?

Ria:- Noootiiiinggggg just that.........

Rahul:- Ria say it out.

Ria:- I saw Neha having sex.

Both stayed silent in Rahul's mind he started imagining Rohini having Sex.

Rahul Penis got hard from the imagination and looking at Rohinis wet body in that sexy red dress.

Rohini saw his erection in his pajamas. Ria's pussy was still wet.

Rahul told her to get comfortable and change her clothes, he gave her a tshirt and his shorts.

Ria went in the the bathroom to get changed and didn't closed the door. Rahul can see from the lil opening of the door. Ria could listen to the moaning of Neha from bathroom.

Ria Opened her dress, she was wearing a black bra which on her white slim body looked as if she was an actress. Ria opened her hair and stayed in front of mirror looking at her body. Ria was wet down there, She

slided her hand within her panties to ckeck how much wet she was. looking at heself in the mirror and listening to the moaing sound made by the couple in the other room,

Ria rubbed her pussy, With her soft fingers, it was dam too wet, She pressed her boobs wile looking at them in mirror. She opened her panty, looking

at the mirror she kept on moving her fingers in circular motion near her pussy lips, she was exited.

Rahul was looking at all the event through the litte opening of the door, he was touching his hard cock and moving hands on it softly, and waiting for her to open her bra, he was high on erection and

after looking at her fingering inside her pussy he couldn't resist himself and went inside.

Looking at Rahul, Ria stoped and hid her vagina with her hands. Rahul went close to her, he holded her waist and moved her agaist wall.

Rahul kept staing at Ria's eyes and she was staing at him nervously, he went for the bra hook and and opened it and released the beautiful bouncing boobs

from the jail, he stared at them and looked to the beauty of that. Ria spoke in a very soft tone.

Ria:- Rahul what are you doing?

Rahul said nothing and kept staing at her boobs.

He now is moving his fingers round Ria's pussy, Ria got exited, Moning sound of Neha and her boyfriend was now louder.

Rahul grabbed her juicy boobs and strted to move his finger around her nipples, and other hand was still moving the fingers around her vagina,Ria was now moaning and sivering.

Rahul was teasing her, his errecrion was popping out of his pajamas, Ria made him open his tshirt.

Staying against the wall Ria closed her eyes and was feeling Rahul's touch, Rahul used his touge and move it around her nipples. He then took a bite of her neck

and squeezed her boobs with one hand, touching her boobs he finally is drinking and kissing her juicy lips. Ria's pussy was extremly wet. He kissed her and bite

her lips, the kiss was long and they used tounge in it. While kissing he moved his fingers down and started to finger her, slowly at first but as their kiss

became wild, his fingers strted to move fast to and fro, Ria was moaning, she was extra exited.

At that point Rahul left her in the bathroom and came out in the bedroom. Ria was shocked as what happened, she was craving more she was wet, what he did

was not imaginable. In her nude bare body she came out of the bathroom, while Rahul slept on bed his eyes closed, he didn;t opened his eyes.

She sta beside him bare body and started to open his pajamas. Rahul dark Brown Dick was erected, Ria looked at it, It was big and his balls were hidden by the

small haire he has. Looking at the lasrge erected dick she couldn't stop heself and start kissing it she slowly moved her hand on the dick.

She took the dick in her mouth and started to suck it,the way she was sucking it, it was like she was eating an ice cream cone. Rahul hold her head forced his

full cock inside her mouth, slowly with her pick juicy lips she sucked it, she kissed it, spit on it and again sucked it. Rahul was on cloud nine, and felt as if

his wife could do what Ria was doing at that moment.

As the blowjob completes Rahul Jumps out of bed spread her legs and he started to move his finger on her pussy, He was putting his two fingers inside her and sat on the floor

on his knee, while Ria's legs were on floor and body on bed,he srated to kiss her pussy, he was liking it, For him it felt like the smell of it was like the

perfume he ever smelled. Ria's was moaning in pleasure, with one hand Rahul inserted his fingers inside her pussy with her he grabbed her boobs and was eating her pussy out.

Ria felt like she was about to come, but she didn't wanted the pleasure to end so she made Rahul stand and Rahul got ready to put his dick inside the vagina of girl who is wanted by all

her collegues, Rahul slowly kissing her lips put his dick inside her pussy, it was wet, to him it felt like walking on the paths of heaven, Ria was in pain,

Rahul made another strick it was louder and hard, Ria moaned in pain, she said "slowly" but Rahul's was not listening he was striking real hard too and fro, Ria

eventually started to enjoy it. While sucking her dark brown nipples and her boobs bouncing he put it in pulled out, he was making it obious for her to be in pain, He wanted to fuck her

like she was never fucked before. He took her one leg put it on his shoulders and kept on striking it. He tilted her made her in doggy position, She bent was

ready to be fucked in that position, She at one go stricked hard with pulling her hair and kept doing it, She was moaning very loundly in pain.

Manager was on the way to his room, as soon as opened the door, he saw Rahul fucking someone. He didn't saw the girl's face, he was moving out that he saw her face

He was mesmerizes she was Ria, Ria the girl he wanted to fuck and has fucked in his mind over and over agian.

Manager saw her boobs, the beauty was revealed in front of his eyes, he was waiting from it, He hired for fot this purpose. He couldn't resist himself and opened his clothes and started to

touch his cock with his hand, It was hard real hard. He went to the side, rahul saw him, but he couldn;t stop fucking Ria. In doggy position.

Manager in signaled him to let him fuck her, otherwise he will her Ria, that Rahul is married.

Rahul pulled his cock out and slowly manager put it in, Ria stilled didn't know. She was moaning in pain, and was higly exited, She thought she will come any minute.

Manager grabbed her boobs with one hand, pulled her hair with another and started to fuck her pussy.

He removed his dick and put it in her ass, that moment Ria saw behind that Rahul was standing beside jerking his dick and Manager was fucking her.

She was shocked, but was feeling immense pleasure. She shouted " What is going on?"

Rahul said "Sorry Ria, but he is the boss, he will give you huge salary hike"

Manager who was in his 40's, for him this moment and fucking Ria was dream come true, He said, "I will give 100% hike for this"

Ria said" I want 200%" and went back in her position and he started to fuck her ass.

Rahul went beniith her inserting his dick in her pussy and Manager inserted in her ass, both fucked her in their chance, and Manager was lot letting her boobs go.

12