An Officer and a Gentle Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad goes to take his shower while I clean up the mess in the kitchen. I'm fighting back tears at the realization he might not feel the way I do. Maybe I misunderstood our phone calls.

He comes out looking tan and handsome, and smelling like fresh shower gel. He pats me on the back like I'm a petty officer on his squad. I'm so frustrated I could scream.

We order pizza from around the corner. He spends dinner telling me stories about his trip, antics of the guys on his squad, and tales of woe about their living circumstances. I want to yell at him I don't care about his stupid tales, I want the man who was loving during our calls at night, who made me feel sexy and desirable, who couldn't wait to come home to me. Where is that man?

Dad is exhausted after the pizza so I tell him to go to bed, I'll clean up. For the first time, I sleep in the guest room, and I lie there wondering if he can smell me on his sheets.

13. The Zoo

I lie awake all night, thinking about dad and wondering if I imagined everything we said while he was gone. I'm a foolish, lovesick schoolgirl. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of my feelings. But most of all, I'm mad at him for making me feel this way.

Dad hops out of bed raving that he had his best night sleep in months. You've got to be kidding me. While I was lying one room away climbing the walls and screaming inside, he was sleeping like a baby? I glower at him and stomp off to take a shower.

When I come out, dad has made pancakes. Chocolate-chip pancakes to be exact. "Do you remember when I used to make these for you?"

"Yeah, I was five."

"You loved them so I figured I'd surprise you."

I'm sure I loved them when I was in kindergarten. And the truth is I would love them now. But I'm pissed at him for treating me like a child. I decide to be difficult. Even though he already knows I eat anything, I say, "Dad, I'm a woman now. And a competitive runner. I eat high-protein pancakes and kale smoothies for breakfast."

"I'm sorry pumpkin. We'll grab you a smoothie on our way out."

Pumpkin? Is he kidding me? "Where are we going?"

"I thought I'd take you to the zoo. You said you haven't seen the city yet, and Balboa Park is great."

My chin hits the countertop. My dad, who had his finger in my panties a couple months ago, wants to take me to the zoo? After he makes me chocolate chip pancakes? WTF?

It's obvious whatever was happening between us is off. He's trying to be a good dad. I'm going to play along and give him that chance.

"The zoo sounds great."

So off we go to see the lions and tigers and bears.

It's a pretty day, and the truth is it's nice hanging out with dad, no pressure, no expectations. He's had an interesting job as a Navy SEAL, and he tells me old war stories, the ones that aren't classified anyway. I feel like I know the guys in his squad from his stories about them. Things are going well until we pass a cotton candy vendor. "Hey, pumpkin, would you like some?"

There's that "pumpkin" again. "Some what?"

"Cotton candy."

I stop in my tracks. "I'm not five anymore."

"Sorry, pumpkin, just wanted to treat you."

"And why do you keep calling me 'pumpkin'?"

"Don't you remember—that used to be my nickname for you."

"When I was in preschool. Dad, look at me. I'm a grown woman. Treat me like one."

"Does that mean you wouldn't like me to get you a balloon?"

I'm about to clock him when he throws his hands up and laughs. "Kidding, sorry pumpkin."

"Argh!"

We make it through the zoo without me choking him to death. Walking around Balboa Park, I tell him stories about growing up in Maine and mom's antics trying to become an organic herbalist and sound healer. Dad offers out of the blue. "For all your mom's kookiness, she's a beautiful woman. That's where you got it from."

"Thanks, Dad. That's sweet."

"Don't get used to it. We SEALs aren't known for being sweet."

"I think there are exceptions."

Dad's quick to change the subject. "What're you hungry for?"

"Well, after my Italian disaster, how about we find a real Italian restaurant?"

He's all grins. "That's something you can't get in the desert. Let's do it."

***

Dad orders a bottle of red. He seems to forget I'm 18, but I play along. I'd rather he think I'm older.

We take our time over appetizers and finish a bottle before the main meals arrive. I'm buzzed, but I don't want him to know what a lightweight I am. Finally, after too much wine, I decide to make my way to the restroom. I trip on my own feet. Dad catches me and eases me into his lap. Trying not to embarrass me, he seats me as if he intended to place me on his lap. I tuck my reddened face into his neck in shame.

He places his hand where my thigh meets my miniskirt. "Melanie, it's ok."

"No it's not. I look like a drunk child."

"No, sweetheart. We look like eager lovers."

Feeling my tears spring onto his neck, he pulls my chin toward his. "Come here."

He moves his lips over mine, tender and kind. The voice between my legs screams, "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

He pulls back and wipes my tears away. "I'm going to walk you to the restroom and wait outside. When you're done, we'll walk back to the table together. No big deal."

I'm mortified he has to walk me to the restroom, but I'm too drunk to find my way on my own.

When my drunken restroom fiasco is over, we work on sobering me up with water, coffee, and tiramisu. It turns out dad has a sweet tooth, and he nearly stabs my hand to get the last bite of the decadent cake. I have a brief image of smearing it all over myself. Desperate times, desperate measures.

Once I can walk a straight line, we head to the giant truck. We're home too soon, dad stretching his arms and yawning like it's been the longest day of his life. He kisses me goodnight. "Sweet dreams, pumpkin."

I'm sick of being his pumpkin. What did I do to deserve "pumpkin," chocolate chip pancakes, cotton candy, and the zoo? The entire day he has treated me like I'm a five-year-old again. What is he trying to tell me? And why? I want to be his sweetheart again. "'Night, Daddy."

14. Sleepless in San Diego

I watch the clock click by on my phone. I read my book, toss and turn, play solitaire. By 3:15, I admit defeat. No sleep for me tonight.

I visit the restroom then head to the kitchen for a glass of water. As I'm turning around with the water, dad walks right into me. You've got to be kidding me! I am covered in cold water. I'm already mad at him, and now I have another reason to be mad at him.

"What are you doing out here?" I demand.

"I heard a noise and came to investigate. That's what people do in their homes."

"Well now my t-shirt is sopping wet." As I say this, I realize my nipples are popping out through the thin white fabric. I'm embarrassed and miffed; mostly miffed because I know he doesn't notice and doesn't care.

"What is that t-shirt anyway?"

"It's my high school graduation shirt." It's got the signatures of my high school classmates on it, and I assume the crazy pattern caught dad's eye.

He looks sad. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there."

"It's ok. You sent money." I know that's a nasty thing to say, even as I'm saying it.

"I want to be a better dad."

"Then stop being weird, like tonight. Be who you were, before, when you were away. Be the man who loves me."

He gives me a long look. "Are you sure? There's no going back from this."

There's no more talk left in me. I lift up my wet t-shift and drop it on the ground. I look at my dad: your move.

A pained tear rips from his chest as he pulls my chest in to him. He strokes my temple and runs his fingers down to my chin. I open my mouth to him before his gets to me. He runs his lips across mine; he tastes of toothpaste and a hint of tiramisu. I'm desperate to know what his tongue tastes like. After waiting too long, I have his tongue in his mouth, probing across my tongue and my lips. He is warm and wet; my virginal mind imagines his tongue filling me in spaces other than my mouth.

My body screams out for him, yet his every move is tentative, thoughtful. I yearn for him to make me his. I am that little girl who fell off her tricycle and cried for her daddy's arms, except now I need more than a kiss and a hug. I need him to open himself to me, to allow me to open myself to him, and to take all I have to give.

He inches his hand toward my breast. My buds are cold and firm from the water. Finally, I can take no more. I push his head toward my chest. "Please. Suck me. Please."

I feel his penis protrude from his boxers. He pleads with his maker. "Oh god."

Finding my nipple, he suckles like a babe on his mother's tit. He holds my breast in his hand and runs his fingers on the underside, lifting its weight with appreciation. His hands and mouth are intoxicating, forcing me to part my legs. My panties were the only dry part left on me, but now they drip.

I reach my hand down to touch his manhood. I'm even wetter at the idea of finally touching a penis. Not any penis, but that of the man I love. A large bulb sticks out of his boxers; it is hot and hard, but covered by satiny soft skin. There's moisture on the tip. The entire sensation—the feel, the moisture—begs for my mouth. But I'm not done exploring. I push his underwear back and discover a straighter portion, long, thick, and rigid. It sits in a nest of course hair, like the grass in an Easter basket.

My dad has stopped sucking my areolas and is now breathing hard and watching my hand on him. I look at him for approval. "Oh, baby."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Keep stroking it."

I take him and run my hand back and forth, from the tip down to the hair. He tilts his head back. "Fuck."

I rub him a little faster and am met with more liquid coming out the tip. I bend down to kneel so I can suck it off, but he catches me mid-kneel. "What are you doing?"

"There's liquid. I'm going to lick it off."

A soft chuckle rumbles from his chest as he pulls me up. "Another time, baby."

When I stand, he catches me in his arms, one arm around my back and one under my knees. He carries me to his bedroom and lays me down with my head on his pillow. At last, I'm in his bed, by his choice. He kisses me on the lips. "Stay here."

The only thing I'm wearing are my panties, and he kisses them like they're my hungry lips. He spreads my legs open to kiss the inside of my thighs along the elastic of my underwear. He runs his tongue in those tender spots, making me giggle and try to close my legs. Holding my legs, he exhales hot breaths in the middle of my sex. I squirm and cry out at the same time.

I want him so badly my vagina opens for him, my nectar squeezing out to prepare myself to draw him in. He breathes me in and smells my sex; he can tell I am ready.

He pushes an edge of my panties to the side, skating his finger in to my most private spot. He rubs his finger along the edge of my hole, gathering my dew, then draws two fingers up to my clit. He pulses and teases until it emerges from its hood. I arch my back and buck my hips to the pleasure of his fingers there. "Come for me."

"Dad, please, don't stop."

"I won't. Let me see you come."

He bears down on me as I grind up on him. The pressure is too much. My body lifts up and lightens into the sky, a rainbow exploding behind my eyes. I retreat, then a second orgasm overtakes me, yanking out claws, making me want to spread for him, opening me to the possibilities I've yet to experience. All that exists is my dad's hand stroking me, pleasuring me, drawing out the animal that had been hiding in me.

When I am finished, I am a girl undone. I tear at my panties and beg my dad to get them off. Sliding them down my legs, his reaction to my vagina is worshipful. "Baby, look at you."

He spreads my lips and takes a long look at my pink inner folds. With any other man, I might be self-conscious. With my dad, I want him to see everything, own everything about me. I am his.

He lowers his head to taste me. "Fuck, you taste good."

He licks along my lips, and I am already on the verge of another orgasm. He looks up at me. "Give me a minute."

Waiting is agony.

Filling my hole with his tongue, he slurps out the nectar I have left there for him. He licks up along my hole to my clit, then circles and teases it like he did with his fingers.

I can't keep waiting. "Daddy, please."

"Sweetheart, one more."

He licks my clit and sucks it in his mouth like it's candy. I shoot off again, bucking into his face, my juices flowing into my hole and out over his chin. Stars twinkle across the room as I soar away in bliss, his tongue taking me where I need to be.

I'm back to Earth, and dad is standing near the bed. When he pulls off his t-shirt, the husky scent of man comes from him. He slides his boxers down his legs; I can smell his musk from between his legs. An animal in me wants to lick him all over, suck the drops off his penis, sniff every ounce of him.

I get a good, long look at the musculature that makes my father. His body is pumped and sculpted from hours in the gym and days upon days of training in the field. I have nothing to compare his penis to, except it looks big and manly. He doesn't help my impression when he says, "We'll make it fit. Nice and slow."

When I see him naked, things get real, and I get nervous. "Daddy, you know this is my first time. Is it going to hurt?"

"A little. But you'll feel good too."

He slides his body on top of me and cradles my face in his hands. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Daddy."

I feel his chest on my breasts, his stomach on my stomach, his penis on my legs. In every way I'm ready, except I can't stop pinning my legs together. He reaches down to slide my legs open. My legs won't budge. "Baby, open for me."

I am so excited, nervous, anxious, worried, ready, not ready, I can't seem to open my legs.

Finally, dad pulls back. "This is me. Not some random guy."

That's all I need to hear. He's right. We're making love, showing out love for each other. It's healthy and right.

I spread my legs for my dad and invite him in.

He feeds his penis into me, inch by gentle inch. He's bigger than I thought, and my vagina resists him. He pulls back to ask if I'm ok. I assure him yes, keep going, even though it hurts. I figure it's bound to hurt.

He breaches what must be my virginal tissue. He pauses to look at me then pushes through. I cry out in pain, though the pain seems to come from the entrance where I'm struggling to accept his size and from the inside where there's a small tear at the same time. I spread my legs wider to surrender to his intrusion. As he eases further inside me, a delicious fullness overcomes me.

After what feels like days of him sinking into me, I hear my dad sigh, and his hair mingles with mine. His groin has met mine. My emotions overcome me, and I want to cry. My dad is fully inside me. We are completely mated. He must feel similarly, because he holds himself against me, saying, "Oh god."

For that moment, we are merged into one. I have ceased to exist individually; I am the vessel to his being.

After a couple moments of realizing what we've done, dad pulls out, then slides himself back in. It is uncomfortable, but I trust him that it will get easier. He sets a tender pace, rubbing against my clit and a spot I didn't know I had inside me, pushing me toward another release. He eases in and out, his penis seeming to grow with his thrusts. The sweat drips down his forehead as he holds his heavy upper body off me and kisses along my hairline. His lips reach my ear, where he whispers sweet nonsense to me, words I do not recognize as anything but love.

As my climax comes on, I wrap my legs around his back and dig my heels into him. He rears back, like he's going to join me.

My dad thrusts hard in me, making me scream out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. His penis plows all the way in, then pulls out, easing along that sensitive spot rubbing me into oblivion. His penis swells against me, and when he pushes into me his mound grinds against my clit. The motions together shoot me out of the atmosphere. I forget I'm making love to my dad and focus on the rhythm taking over my vagina.

Dad feels the rush of my explosion, hears my screams followed by moans then whimpers. He pushes in one final time, then pulls half way out. I feel his tip tickle my cervix, then the warmth possesses my insides as he comes in me, laying his sperm at the entrance of the home for our babies.

Dad pumps in me a couple last times, spending his seed into me. I spread my legs wide for him, wanting to take all of that potential life and its opportunity for growth.

Dad rolls to my side, pulling me with him and keeping himself inside me. It's natural to have him joined with me. I yearn for him to harden again, to take him, to feel him release himself into me again. I want to have his lips on mine, to hear him call me his baby girl, and to listen while he tells me our future is together.

15. Baby, I love you

It's heaven to wake up in dad's arms. He's already awake and beaming down at me. "Good morning, sleepy head."

"Morning, Daddy."

"About last night. . ."

Afraid he's going to express regret, I cut him off. "It was the best night of my life."

He surprises me. "Me too, sweetheart."

I roll myself onto him. "Really?"

"Baby, you have no idea how much I love you."

I grin like the crazy-in-love school girl I am. "I feel it between my legs."

Dad laughs and rolls me over. His thick erection lies between my legs, his wetness already coating my slit to make ready for him. "How are you feeling?"

"You mean now that you took my virginity?"

He gets serious. "Yes."

"A little sore, but amazing. How soon can we do it again?"

His voice is husky as he rests his groin on me. "I was thinking right now."

I am already wet with morning dew. I slide my hands down to his ass. "Please."

He runs his tongue across mine, stealing my tongue for his own. He nibbles on my lower lip and laughs when I cry out in surprise.

Moving his hands and mouth lower on my body, he strokes the sensitive column of my neck with his fingertips, following it with a light graze of his teeth. I throw my head back to bask in the sensation of hard following soft. He wraps his lips around the side of my neck and exhales a heavy, hot breath that shoots straight between my legs. He licks the same spot then exhales again, sending my vagina awash in juice.

He moves his hand down to my collarbone, stroking its length with his rough fingers followed by his gentle tongue. The contrast between rough and soft, dry and wet, has me squirming beneath him.

He drags that contrast to my nipples, which he sucks in turn, lapping them into firm buds. He blows hot breath on them, plumping them further still. Dad snuggles his large hand around one of my breasts, squeezing it until I am wrapping my legs around him, digging my heels into his back, and demanding attention on my most feminine parts. I can't take the teasing any longer.

I dig my fingernails into his shoulders and slam my heels into his ass. "Dad, now."

Dad gets the hint and presses himself into me in one fluid movement. When my body resists him half way, I shift my legs apart to guide him in. He lowers himself on to me, his penis nudging its way home. I shudder when he reaches his destination. We breathe, "Oh god," in unison, meeting in my most intimate spot.

Dad eases out of me, a lazy lovemaking that is right. His penis drags across my responsive spot, sending shivers across my pelvis with every motion. When he shifts up, the base of his penis coaxes my clit from its hood. My clit pulses every time he drags himself over me.