An Officer and a Gentle Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hook my hands around his shoulders to draw him closer to me. I bury my nose into his neck. My thoughts overcome me. This is my daddy. I love him more than anyone else. And he loves me more than anyone else. I'm overwhelmed by the beauty of our mating.

Spreading my legs around his hips, I close my calves across his muscular back, begging him to drive his pelvis into me. I want him to take me whole, demand all I have to give. I want his penis to take what is his, possess me, own my innocence. I want him to dominate me and tell me I belong to him.

He reads my body language. He pulls all the way out and thrusts back in on a roar. He slams himself into me, pushing his thick penis deep into my back wall. Every crack of his pelvis against mine is erotic, every move of his hips is hypnotic.

When I am on the verge, I surprise us both by yelling, "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me."

He hesitates for a moment then gains a new power and force. He plows me hard, his skin slick with sweat and eyes closed in concentration. He expands as my body melts into his. My hands tingle, and my legs shake. Throwing my head back, I see waves dancing across the ceiling. He continues to ride me, his penis a relentless tease, prolonging my orgasm and squeezing out the sensations rippling through my body.

When he hears me cry out, he can hold back no longer. He heaves up and presses all his might into his groin, thrusting hard and deep into my tingling hole. His seed pours into me. It is a warm, life-giving milk that coats my thirsty channel. He comes multiple times, bellowing with each release, giving me his living sperm to quench my need.

When he has had enough, he kisses my hair, then rolls over and pulls me on top of him.

"Baby, I love you so much."

"Daddy, I want to be yours forever."

He gets a faraway look in his eye. "I can't bear the idea of you with another man."

"I don't want to be with another man. You're the one for me."

"I'm your father. I can't be your man."

"You already are. We live together. There doesn't need to be any other man. I would give anything to spend my life with you. No one needs to know."

16. Big Bear

Dad and I go up to Big Bear for what's supposed to be a fun glamping weekend. He ends up having to work late, which puts us in terrible Friday evening traffic. We get to Big Bear after it's dark, hungry and grumpy. We'll have to enjoy the hiking and other activities in the morning. More time for lovemaking tonight.

Dad jumps in the bed, and it nearly collapses under his weight. The springs are old. They crumple and groan under our weight. The headboard is weak and slams into the wall with even innocent movements. I am desperate to make love with him, but this bed will wake up the entire campground. "We're taking this outside."

"What?"

He gives me a naughty grin. "What's the point of camping under the stars if you can't appreciate them?" He seems younger and more reckless now that work is behind him. This is going to be a fun weekend after all.

Dad leads the way, sneaking down the stairs to the indoor porch. There's a flimsy swing and two small side chairs. I look around in frustration, wondering how and where I'm going to be with my man. He grabs my hand and opens the screen door to the lake.

He walks close to the lake and lies down in the grass. "Lie with me." The moon is full and pouring out across the lake. The stars look smaller but still twinkle in the distance.

I lie next to him, shivering on the cool night air. When I close my eyes to the moon and the stars, my hearing kicks in—the lake gurgling feet beyond our heads, the nighttime insects putting themselves to sleep.

Dad leans on his elbow and runs his hands over me. Humming to himself, he dips his fingertips into the hollow of my neck, runs the back of his hand along my collar bone, and slides his palm along my cheek. He follows his fingers with gentle kisses, ending with a playful nip at my lips. I open my mouth to him, and he sucks in my tongue, showing me he possesses me. He lets out a growl, low and deep from his barrel chest, when I try to suck my tongue back in. "Mine." He reaches down and puts his hand on the V of my jeans. "Mine."

I love it when he's like this. I love it when he owns me.

He presses his hand harder on me, grinding my clit into his palm. I lift my hips to meet his hand, eager to have him there. "Not so fast, sweet girl."

He drags his hand up to my breasts. He circles one with a needy hand, then flicks the nipple that has pebbled through my bra and shirt.

He unbuttons and unzips my jeans. He spreads my folds, tempting and teasing as he goes. He slides a finger inside me and rubs my special spot in the front of my channel.

"Do you like it when I play with your G-spot, sweetheart?"

I struggle to catch my breath. "Yes, Daddy."

He spreads his hand so his thumb rubs tight circles along my clit.

"Do you like it when I play with your clit?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please don't stop."

He leans down and whispers in my ear. "Are you going to come for me?"

"Yes. God yes."

I hear his approval rumble through his chest.

His fingers are in me, his hand engulfing my need.

"You're so wet. Don't make me wait. Come for me, sweetheart."

The sincerity in his plea is all I need. My hips lift to meet his hand, my world opening around him, engulfing him, until all I feel is his rough hand fulfilling my hungry need. He runs out my desire as sparks shoot through my limbs, the lake a distant presence and the stars sucking me into their glow.

When I scream, he covers my mouth. "Shh, baby." His hand on my mouth is erotic and makes me come harder, pushing into him with a force I didn't know I had.

I'm not down, but he needs me. He is sincerity incarnate. "I need to be inside you. I need to show you how much I love you."

He yanks his jeans and his boxes off his hips, and I move my hand onto him. He is firm and hot to the touch. His tip feels like it's drooling.

I slide my jeans down my legs and kick off my boots.

Dad rolls on top of me and positions himself between my legs. He says one word, my name, then pushes into me. Maybe it's the dark night, maybe it's the evening sounds, maybe it's the promise of what my womb may one day hold, but this lovemaking is different from what we do in a bed. Dad fucks me like we may never have this opportunity again.

He slams himself home in one demanding rush. My channel stretches and strains under his size. At last his scrotum rests on me, and I know he is in. He rocks deep and hard, groaning my name in my ear. Each motion tugs on my clit, pushing me closer to another climax.

He grinds himself in and out of me, racing to pull himself all the way out then pounding to penetrate me back to the hilt. He fucks me hard until I can take no more, my body lifting above us, floating in the air and admiring the beauty we create together. Reality hits me as my feet ache from seizing up and my back pains from arching.

I can feel my contractions squeezing him, pulling him deeper inside me and grasping on to him. His base fills with his seed. He plows me hard, growling from the depths of his torso, when he leans down and demands of me, "Mine. Forever."

At last he releases into me. His warm seed washes through me, coating my channel and filling me up. He stays inside, leaning himself on me, careful not to crush me. I am comfortable and happy.

When we have both recovered, he rolls off me. We lie and stare at the stars together.

All of a sudden, he rolls on his side and looks at me. "Melanie, are you on the pill?"

"Of course not. I've never had sex before you. Why would I be on the pill?"

"Shit."

"I thought you wanted more children. Mom said you were frustrated when Maria lied to you about wanting kids."

"Baby, I do want more kids. But between a father and daughter, there are health issues, medical issues, to consider. And we didn't use protection."

I want to start a family. I've always wanted to be a young mom. I can't imagine a more perfect father for my babies.

"Let's do it." I insist.

"What?"

"I want to have your babies."

"That's a big decision."

I'm so happy I shiver. Daddy didn't said no.

***

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please leave a rating. Shoot me a message if you have comments. And feel free to follow me if you want to know about upcoming stories—I usually have something filthy in the works. -Roxy