An Officer and a Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth went right for my growing cock as she sucked on me. I felt myself grow inside as I leaned back and put my hands to her head. Her tongue sliding up and down my now hard shaft made my body twitch. Every once in a while, she would bite down gently on the side. When she stopped she looked up at me. A light coming to those green eyes of hers as she slowly crawled up my body. Her lips moving up my chest as she took a few more bites along the way. My neck was her next target. Her were teeth digging into me as she reached her hand down to my cock and led it to her wet pussy.

She sat up then, slowly riding me. Her wet cunt stroking me from top to bottom. I sat up, my arms going around her thin body as she wrapped her legs around me. I suckled her breasts as her head went back. Her breath quickened as she trembled with orgasm after orgasm. She bent her head forward and our lips met again. We kissed deeply as I felt my cock explode deep inside her. We held that position for a few seconds until I leaned back, still holding on to her, and rolled over. My cock began to grow again as we kissed, passionately. Her nails felt like they were leaving trenches in my back. As I pumped harder into her we both came again in a thunderous climax that shook the bed.

While our sweat covered bodies lay entangled we slept. When I woke up she was gone. I quickly grabbed my clothes and left her apartment, not bothering to even get dressed I hurried into mine.

For the rest of the night I listened for her return, the door to my apartment opened just enough so I could hear anyone coming up the stairs. At midnight I decided to go over and knock on her door. Thinking that maybe I missed her. The door was open just a crack. With trepidation I opened it the rest of the way.

The room was dark and empty. The full moon shining through the open windows cast an eerie glow. It was also casting a reflection. In the middle of the floor, almost unnoticeable because of the deep pile carpet, was something shiny. I picked it up to get a closer look.

It was an earring with a broken post. At the end of the inch-long wire that dangled beneath it was a small green apple.

I now believe in ghosts. The earring I found that day still sits on top of my dresser. And every night when I walk the fourth floor of building 29 I carry it with me, hoping one day to return it to its rightful owner again.

12