An Old Boy Scout Meets an Angel

Story Info
A widower meets a free-spirited young woman while camping.
6.9k words
4.7
13.3k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just parked my motorhome in a primitive camping spot in a North Carolina state park overlooking a lake. It was a Monday in early September, late afternoon. My dog Max and I had walked out onto a promontory overlooking the lake, picking up downed branches for the evening fire. His leash was attached to my belt, and I had about half an armful of broken branches already tucked under my arm.

As I stood from picking up another branch from below the knee-high ferns I paused to gaze out over the lake. I caught movement down the hill toward the water and slightly to the left. The top of a head, someone walking up the hill at an angle away from where I was. Blonde hair, wet and slicked back. Then a forehead, then the face: a young woman, maybe late 20s, quite attractive. Not expecting anyone out here, especially on a Monday afternoon, and especially a woman by herself, I was curious so I watched. Plus I'm a guy and it had been awhile.

As more of her came into view through the vegetation I could see that her shoulders were bare. She was about 40 yards from me, so there could've been thin straps I couldn't quite see. At 60 my eyesight wasn't what it used to be. Maybe a tube top? As she continued to climb I saw the upper parts of her breasts. Must be a low-riding top, whatever it was, because still no fabric was in sight.

A couple more steps revealed full breasts in all their glory. More "heavy hangers" than chest-hugging breasts, truly magnificent as they swayed side-to-side. Her angle up the hill, and the fact that her eyes were down watching the path, meant she hadn't seen me yet. Finally realizing that I was ogling a topless young woman and that that wasn't very gentlemanly, I turned slightly away from her and coughed loudly to let her know I was there.

"Oh hi!" A very cheerful voice, with no hint of embarrassment. Maybe she didn't realize she was topless? I turned slightly toward her without looking directly at her and was about to say hi back when Max barked twice at the new voice. Not mean barks, but "Hey, a new friend!" barks.

"Oh you have a puppy!" as she came toward me through the ferns. Max bounded toward her, stopped short by his leash attached to my belt. "Oh, he's so cute!" She squatted to pet him, Max's tail wagging a mile a minute. Her breasts were swinging nearly as fast as she ruffled him behind the ears. Since she was looking down at Max I took the opportunity to watch them. It was then that I noticed a very small towel, like a hand towel, and a bikini top in her left hand, which seemed to match the bikini bottom she was wearing. That and some white sneakers was all this lovely young lady was wearing.

As she stood I hoped I was quick enough to shift my gaze to her face, studiously trying to pretend she wasn't topless.

"Hi, I'm Amber," as she thrust her right hand out to me.

"I'm Mark," I said, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to be shaking hands with a topless busty blonde in the middle of an empty wilderness.

"I'll cover up if you want." There it was finally, the acknowledgement that she was half-naked.

"No, it's alright. You just caught me by surprise is all. I didn't expect there to be anyone out here this late on a Monday, and--certainly not a lovely young lady."

She blushed at the compliment, but I was glad to see she didn't make a move to cover up. "I just like being naked outdoors, it feels so natural, ya know?"

I said I did know, that I loved the outdoors myself, communing with Nature and all that. As I studied her face I found it wasn't as innocent as I would've expected, but more worldly. Like she'd seen things. There was a trace of cynicism in her eyes, but it seemed to be beneath a veneer of almost-trust, like maybe an old guy with a cuddly puppy out in the woods wasn't a threat.

Seeing my RV now she said, "I went for a swim and then was sunbathing on a rock shelf. I must've dozed off and didn't hear you pull in." My mind was swimming with the vision of this angel stretched out on a warm rock in the afternoon sun, probably bottomless too, and the lovely things gravity would do to those breasts.

"Uh, yeah, I just got here about 30 minutes ago. Really great view, isn't it?" I'd turned to walk back toward my campsite with the wood and she followed along, chattering as we went.

"Oh it's so beautiful here! I come several times a summer. It's just 30 minutes from Raleigh, yet no one seems to know about it. More people on the weekends, but Monday through Friday it's usually empty. So peaceful."

I dropped the branches near the fire ring then retrieved my fishing pole and tackle box from one of the storage compartments. "I'm gonna go down and catch dinner. Why don't you guys come down for some pan-fried fish with rice and asparagus?" 'You guys' because I thought surely she must be here with someone. I didn't see a ring, so maybe a boyfriend? Or maybe a girl friend? One who also liked to walk around naked?

"Thanks for the invite, that sounds awesome! All we have is some Ramen noodles. You know how to catch fish and clean them and stuff? Build a fire and cook over it?"

I told her I'd been a Boy Scout as a teen, specifically an Eagle Scout, the highest level you can reach in the Boy Scouts.

"That's so cool! So you probably know your way around the woods and stuff, huh? I'm just a city girl, I'd probably die if I got lost out here!"

"You'd be fine, just stick to the roads and trails, you're not very far from civilization. Say about 6:00?"

"Sounds great, thanks!" She bounded up the drive leading from my site, then right around its bend, and right onto the dirt road that led back here. Ostensibly I was watching to see that she found her way, but of course I was really watching that meaty bottom bounce, spilling out the sides of her too-small bikini bottoms as it was.

Wow! Who woulda thought my day was going to go like this? Ambling down to the lake with Max, down the same trail Amber had come up, I found the spot where she must've swam and then sunbathed. Baiting my hook I caught a decent-sized sunfish fairly quickly, enough for one person. In 10 more minutes I had 2 more, enough for 3, which I thought should cover it, accounting for the presumed boyfriend or other friend.

Back at the campsite it was 5:00 and the sun was starting to get low in the west, but still bright, shining over the lake and through the trees into my campsite. I built a teepee-style fire between two short logs I'd brought, then put a pot of rice on the stove in the RV. Cleaning the fish well away from the campsite, I came back to a fire that was ready to cook over. Putting my portable cooking-grate over it I set a pot of asparagus over the fire to steam. A little butter, salt, and garlic powder and that was sorted.

At quarter to 6 I pushed the asparagus pot aside and put a skillet with bacon grease over the fire. In a few minutes it was hot and aromatic. A little salt, pepper, and basil on the fish fillets and they went into the skillet, sizzling as they hit the hot grease.

"That smells fantastic!" I hadn't heard her, and Max wasn't much of a guard dog, but when I turned I saw that it was Amber of course. Alone. And topless again. And in lacy black panties this time. And wearing black kitten-heel shoes laced over her petite feet. My eyes lingered on her feet because I love the look of a woman's feet in strappy high heels.

"I know, not very appropriate footwear for the woods, but I--well, I was feeling sexy. I liked the way you looked at me earlier, it made me feel beautiful..."

"But you are beautiful Amber, you don't have to dress that way for a man to see that."

She walked up beside me, knelt down, and kissed me on the cheek, telling me I was sweet for saying that. The smell of her was intoxicating, even drowning out the fish cooking just 3 feet away. What is this girl up to? Not one to push my luck, I let her determine what happened (or didn't) between us. I just replied that I'd only spoken the truth.

Amber smiled simply, then said, "One of us is overdressed, and I don't think it's me." I replied that I was good, but she wasn't having it. "Stand up, mister!" I quickly turned the fish and stood up, allowing Amber to remove my T-shirt. She didn't exactly caress my abs and chest as she did so, but she touched me more intimately than the process required.

"You're in good shape, Mark! How old are you, anyway?" I thought about fibbing a few years (or ten), but my salt-and-pepper hair would've given that away, so I truthfully told her that I was 60. "Sixty! I wouldn't put you a day past 50!"

It was my turn to blush at the compliment, then I asked her how old she was.

"28," she said candidly, with no indication that the age difference meant anything. I was just thinking that she was young enough to be my daughter, when she said as much herself with a giggle. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Uh, yeah, there's a pot of rice on the stove in the camper: you could stir it and see if it's done. Bring it out if it is." Ohmygod, when she turned to my left to climb the two steps into the RV, the lacy panties didn't leave much to the imagination in the back! What I'd seen as a meaty bottom before was still true, but it was nearly perfectly heart-shaped and protruding. The kind of ass young men have wet dreams about. My penis, already at half-mast, became fully hard at the sight.

Checking the bottom sides of the fish I saw that they were done, so I carried them to the table and set out 3 plates and plasticware. I'd uncorked a white wine from the cooler and was about to fill the 3 plastic cups when Amber came out with the pot of rice.

"Oh it's only me, so just pour 2."

"Only you?? Camping out here all by yourself? That's not terribly safe, young lady."

"You're right, but so far I've only ever met nice people. Like you." A pause as she smiled at me in a way that said she trusted me. "And you're still overdressed! Off with those shorts, sir. Let your body feel this beautiful nature."

I hesitated because the baggy cargo shorts somewhat hid my arousal, but Amber just looked down at my area of concern then back into my eyes with an expression that said, "Go on, it's okay." So I slid them down then stood straight up to face her, my 7" (on a good day, and today was a GOOD day) penis showing itself through my tight grey boxer briefs.

"Is that because of me?" She batted her lovely long lashes.

"Like you said, I find you quite beautiful." A pause, then pressing my luck, "And terribly sexy."

Amber squealed with delight, came around to the side of the picnic table I was on and gave me a big hug, smashing those large, firm breasts against me. But they weren't so firm that I thought they were augmented; their shape argued against that.

I'd put myself on the far side of the table so she'd take the other side facing the waning sun, allowing me to study those fantastic breasts better. As she settled in at one of the place settings on that side of the table I went over to the fire for the pot of asparagus, and when I came back I seated myself not directly opposite her, but off to the side a little to let the sun play on her face and breasts.

"I know what you're doing, but it's okay," she said with a knowing smile. "I like that you appreciate me so much." I could only blush in response, which I hoped she couldn't see, silhouetted as I was by the sun behind me.

At that point I gave up all pretense of being gentlemanly and gazed on her face and body as I wished, which she seemed to enjoy. "So earlier when I thought you were with someone, why didn't you correct me then?"

"Well....a girl can't be too careful out here alone in the woods, can she? I was still trying to decide if you were alright." She smiled simply at me, a look of maybe gratefulness on her face. "You are."

"Well, you don't know that, do you? I could be an axe murderer for all you know."

"Yeah, an axe murderer with a wedding ring and a fluffy little dog," she said, her eyes twinkling and her voice rich with bemusement.

"Okay, you got me. But still..." We'd each finished a fish fillet and reached for another.

"So where is Mrs. Mark, does she not like to camp?" The moment I knew must come, and I'd prepared myself for it.

"Ann died a little over a year ago. Cervical cancer that wasn't caught in time. But it was quick and she didn't suffer much, thankfully." I tried to speak in a monotone and not betray the pain I still felt over her loss.

"Oh Mark, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make light of it, I just saw the ring and..."

"It's okay. I tried to take it off on the 1-year anniversary, but it felt wrong so I just wear it. Thank you, though."

"What was Ann like?"

What to say? She was the love of my life. We'd met in college quite by accident, I was a Grad student and she was a Junior. We found over time that we really liked each other. Not love initially, we were both too pragmatic for that, but a genuine respect and admiration that soon grew into love. Married two years later, she completed law school and then pursued a career as a public defender, while I followed her with my IT skills, which let me work from anywhere. Later we had a boy and a girl, who were grown and out of college now and moved away, starting their own families.

Amber watched me with the most tenderly sympathetic eyes as I said all this. "Did she used to camp with you?"

"She did. First it was tents, real backpacking-type stuff, just her and I out in the wild, places far wilder than this. Then when the kids came along we bought this rig." As I looked over at the 26' Class C motorhome I almost thought I saw Ann coming down the stairs, a bright smile on her face, one of the little ones in tow. I had to stop talking.

"You really loved her. You poor thing. And now...what? Do you come out here or places like this to remember her?"

"After she.....passed.....I sold the house. Couldn't stand living there by myself, all the memories of her, all the reminders. The kids live in different states, so I drive to see them occasionally, but not enough to be a nuisance I hope. But yes, I like to be alone out in the woods we so loved together. You may've noticed the canoe lashed on top: we got that when we were still dating..."

"Wow, you must be terribly lonely, I'm so sorry."

"No, I don't feel lonely too often. I drive, I camp, I fish, I paddle, I cook, I sleep. And each day out here reminds me of her, of similar experiences we shared together. And I have Max," I said, scruffing ears. "Our family dog Rex died within a month of Ann, and a man should have a dog, so I got him from a pound somewhere in Ohio."

"So you're retired and you just drive around camping and fishing and stuff?"

"Semi-retired. My IT skills let me work remotely from anywhere, so I have a few clients who call me when they have issues, and I can usually fix them remotely." A pause while she pondered that and maybe thought of something else to say. I hadn't talked to anyone, a stranger at least, one-on-one in so long that I think I'd forgotten how.

The sun was well below the horizon now, and a glance at the firepit told me the coals were perfect. "Say, how about some toasted marshmallows?"

"Oooo, I love those! But may I use your restroom first?"

"Sure, it's in the back on the right. Use the foot pedal to flush." I stirred up the coals and added a few sticks off to the side, then grabbed the green twigs I'd cut earlier, peeled and sharpened their tips, then hardened them in the fire. I was just putting a marshmallow on each one when Amber returned. Her panties were gone.

"I hope you don't mind," she said, looking down. "I like to be completely naked. At home, but especially outside. You should join me." Not a command this time, just a suggestion.

What the heck, this might get interesting. Or it might not, we might just sit here in our birthday suits together. Which would be fine too; I'm actually a bit of an exhibitionist myself. So I removed my boxer briefs, noting almost with relief that Amber didn't watch him spring free.

As I handed her a marshmallow-loaded stick she said, "Feels nice, doesn't it? Naked and unashamed, just as God intended, I think." Maybe she was unashamed, but this was the first time I'd been naked with a woman who wasn't my wife in decades, outdoors or anywhere else really. Though Anne and I had liked to be naked or mostly-so in the early days before the kids, lots of skinny-dipping and sun-tanning. And even more recently, I belatedly remembered, after they'd gone off to college and we began camping more together, just us.

But the more we sat there side by side in the two folding chairs and chatted, the more comfortable I was becoming. My dick had even gone down, and I noted by the flickering firelight that Amber's nipples weren't at attention anymore.

"These are so good, Mark! I haven't done this since I was a kid. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I love a perfectly-toasted marshmallow." I called Max over and gave him one, which I knew he liked. We both giggled as we watched him try to eat the sticky thing.

"Mark, please don't be offended, but was this Ann's?" She was holding up a small perfume bottle, which I recognized as Anne's Lancome, the same fragrance she'd worn since we first met. Just seeing the bottle brought back a flood of memories, many of them carnal. I hadn't been able to throw away some of Ann's things that were still in the motorhome.

"Yeees," I said, not sure why she had it or where this was going.

"Mark, if you don't mind, I'd like to put this on and sit on your lap and let you just hold me while you think of Ann. I don't want to replace her at all, but maybe it would be nice for you to just hold a warm female body that smells like your Ann?"

I looked at her in the dim light and saw her face awash with pensiveness and dread, wanting to do this for me, but afraid she'd offended me.

"That's so very nice of you, Amber. Yes, I'd be honored to try that with you. But you be in charge, I don't want to affront you."

"You won't 'affront' me, silly. You're too much of a gentleman for that." And with that said, Amber applied a liberal amount of Ann's perfume to her neck, upper chest, and the backs of her shoulders. Then she had me put my knees together, and with a, "Do you think the chair will hold us both?" she settled down onto my lap. My penis had been soft for a long time, but now began to stir. Not enough to be in the way though, and her rump settled over it, trapping it between her silky butt cheeks and the valley between my legs.

But when she leaned back into me, putting her neck against the left side of my face, the aroma of the Lancome hit me full on and my dick went instantly erect, filling the space between Amber/Ann's bottom and my legs.

"Does this feel nice, baby?" Amber whispered in my ear. She didn't know how Ann spoke, but the whispering and the darkness (the fire had died down to coals), coupled with the scent of the perfume made me almost believe this was my Ann sitting here on my lap. As she'd done many times before, naked just like this.

I think most women after a certain age their sex drive goes down or even disappears. Ann was the opposite: hers increased, to the point that she wanted 'it' at least every other day. My own sex drive couldn't keep up (and I didn't want to resort to pills), which meant that most times I pleasured her orally (which I loved to do, relishing her writhing and moaning on the end of my tongue), or manually. That often took the form of me sitting on the couch watching TV while Ann shimmied back against me, inviting me to rub her breasts and pussy until she came.

And now Amber was sitting on me just the same way, just as naked, yet I didn't know if I should be so bold as to touch her the same way. So I contented myself with folding my arms around her stomach, careful to not even let my forearms brush her dangling breasts. She was a little thicker around the middle than Ann, who weighed a hundred pounds soaking wet, and her butt was deliciously fuller, but just having her leaned back against me in the dark, my arms innocently around her, my nostrils filled with Ann's scent, was enough.

12