An Old Crush Returns

Story Info
The story of a college crush coming back to my world.
2.2k words
3.88
7.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ripdng
ripdng
3 Followers

When Sarah showed up at my college I was immediately smitten with her. She was very much my type -- a bigger than average chest, dark hair, very cute smile, and tallish (I was 6'4).

The first weekend there was a party. We got to talking and eventually engaged in a light make-out session that ended with her saying "I can't, I can't, I have a boyfriend at home". Much to my dismay, he was not a kid still in high school, or a dude who was not smart enough for college. Her boyfriend was a guy she had dated for much of high school, and he went to a college in her hometown that was a much more prestigious school than we were going to.

I tried to flirt with her over the next few weeks and stay on her radar, but eventually, I gave up and started dating other girls. I heard she broke up with the guy and started dating someone else at our school, but I had a girlfriend at that time and our timing did not work out.

Years passed and I went on to be married to a good woman and I lived a decent life. After we had kids, our sex life was not great, but I certainly wasn't the only person to say that. Like everyone else, I joined Facebook and reconnected with old friends and looked up ex-girlfriends/crushes to see what had happened to them. To my surprise, Sarah friended me.

She had a new last name and a lovely profile pic of her, her husband and two kids. We connected and sent messages to each other like "Wow so great to see you after all these years, what have you been up to?" She had ended up living near her hometown, marrying a nice guy -- the usual drill. I had become one of the few people from our small college to end up in NYC and I had become far more successful than her husband.

A few weeks of relatively harmless conversation started to get a little more personal. She told me one story about her husband drinking too much on a night she had wanted to have sex with him. I expressed that my wife was not as into sex as she used to be.

We started to acknowledge our "friendship" and how nice it was to have someone to share our marital secrets with. I let her know I always had a crush on her and she said it was the same. I told her that I thought of her while masturbating. It wasn't full-on cybersex but naughty things were clearly on the horizon.

Around this time, she and a group of friends from school were coming to NY for a girl's weekend. We made arrangements to grab drinks with them before they went to a show on Friday.

I showed up at the hotel bar and she looked amazing, with the same great smile. She wore a top that showed off her breasts and had stayed in pretty good shape. While there were others there, it was very clear that the two of us were dominating the conversation. If I could have taken her up to her hotel room right then and fucked her, I would have. I think it's what we both wanted.

I had noticed that there was a family bathroom in between the men's and women's rooms. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and then texted her "Please come to the family bathroom, I just want to say something personal to you."

A minute later, she walked into the family bathroom where I was waiting. With no words said, we immediately started making out like high school kids. I had my hand in her shirt, squeezing her ample breasts that I had coveted for years. We knew we only had a minute before the others figured out that we were missing, so we stopped. Her eyes had a look of lust I had not seen from my wife in years.

I returned first to the group and chugged my cocktail. She returned a few seconds later and I hoped no one noticed how flush her cheeks were. It was time for her to leave for the show. As we all stood up and gave polite kisses to say goodbye, I felt her hand enter my blazer pocket, stuffing her panties in it.

As I commuted home, I decided to up the ante and see how full-on sexting would be received. I sent her a text telling her that I wish I could have fucked her, to which she replied she would have let me. She then said she regretted sharing her hotel room with her friend, as she would have loved for me to come to her hotel tomorrow and make love to her.

From then on our relationship became very sexual -- sending sexy texts to each other, writing elaborate stories, and sending nudes. It was exhilarating. I told her one time that I would love to eat her out, and she responded that her husband never did that.

I was stunned. After college, when I was about 23, I had dated a woman who was 27 and had recently been divorced. I was more of a fuck toy than a boyfriend to her, and she had me go down on her all the time, so I had gotten skilled at performing oral sex.

I found an excuse for a work trip to near where she lived and we agreed to meet up. After I checked into the hotel, I texted her my room number, knowing she did not want to risk being seen in the lobby with me. A few minutes later there was a knock on my door.

We both seemed nervous and excited to finally be alone together. She came into the room and we shared a long and delicious kiss. I had bought a bottle of champagne for us to have to make it more romantic. I poured us both a glass and we sat down on the hotel couch. After we talked about my drive down and other mundane topics, I leaned over to give her another kiss and started to unbutton her blouse, revealing a very sexy blue bra. After her top was open, we began kissing madly. She pushed me back for a second and I could see the lust in her eyes again. She then told me that she had decided something before coming here.

"I am in love with you, but I'm married to my husband. You can do whatever you want to me, but we cannot have full intercourse. I made a vow to him but I want to please you and be pleased by you."

I stood her up and her top fell to the ground. We continued to kiss and further undress each other. Her skin was so smooth. Her nipples were so hard and her breasts swayed perfectly on her chest. I loved feeling up her hips and ass.

Once we were both completely naked we lie down on the bed. At first, we lie side by side, gently kissing each other. I could feel how nervous she was and gently moved on top of her, making sure not to penetrate her with my hard cock. She had told me beforehand that she loved to have her neck kissed and licked, so I did just that. I pressed one hand against her breasts and moved one to her inner thigh. I slid my mouth down her body and started sucking on her ample bosom, licking and sucking her nipples. My hand moved from her inner thigh to start to stroke gently around her pussy. I had found over the years that gently stroking the outside of the lips was a great way to get a woman wet.

I then slowly parted her lips with my finger. She was soaking wet and when I touched the bottom to her clit, her body jumped as if hit by an electric jolt. I continued to kiss her body, moving from her breasts back to her neck and her lips. I wanted to be face to face with her when I penetrated her with my finger.

She gasped audibly as I gently began to finger fuck her. I then said to her, "I want to go down on you and fuck you with my tongue." She nodded, begging me to make her come.

I made my way down her body, stopping for a second to lick her tits, but there was no stopping me from making it to her pussy. I had not stopped fingering her and rubbing her clit and eventually my face met my hand at her juicy lips.

I kissed her clit to start and then gently licked all along her lips. She tasted amazing. Her husband was an idiot for not eating her out. After some lip-licking, I devoted more time to her clit and started to finger fuck her a little harder. Her hips were bucking and she was fucking my face. She was moaning all sorts of things.

I could feel the tension building in her stomach and knew she was close. Her hand was on my head, driving my face deeper into her pussy. I knew what would send her over the edge. Taking the hand that had been kneading her breasts, I stuck it to her mouth to make my fingers wet. I then took that hand and moved it down to gently massage her asshole. She gasped and shook.

My tongue was lapping at her clit, one finger was fucking her pussy and the other was gently circling her asshole. It didn't take long before I felt a gush of juice enter my mouth as contractions overtook her body. She gave three hard thrusts from her hips as she came, groaning loudly.

As her convulsions slowed, I began to gently lick her clit again and her body jolted. This went on for a few minutes. Afterward, she pulled me up so we could kiss and she could taste her cum. After a minute of this and some cuddling, she moved her hand to my cock and said, "My turn".

As she moved down my body, I pulled her legs up and said "How about our turn?" She giggled and soon we were in a classic 69 position.

She was all over my cock. Deepthroating me. Stroking me. Slobbering along the shaft. It felt amazing. My face was covered in pussy as she grinded on my tongue while she sucked my cock. I was able to sneak my tongue up a few times and lick her asshole.

I knew with how hard she was going I would not last long. I decided to lick faster and harder and also gently smack her tits. I could feel that I was going to come and wanted her to at the same time.

I warned her that I was close and she told me, "Come in my mouth." That set me over the edge and soon I exploded in her mouth. That in turn caused her to buck against on my face and she began to come again. It was amazing.

We lie there with her face next to my cock and my head between her legs for a few seconds. We were covered in sweat and cum and we both started laughing. She rolled over so she was on top of me and we kissed again. My now soft cock touched her pussy and as much as I wished I could get hard and be inside her, I knew she did not want that. We complimented each other on our oral sex skills. She let me know that no one had ever touched or played with her ass before and I gently smacked her ass. It felt so right to be in each other's arms.

I knew that she could not stay the night and she had to get home. We showered together so she would not smell like sex. I fingered her to another orgasm in the shower but sadly I could sustain another erection. She got dressed and we each had another glass of champagne before it was time to go.

We maintained our relationship with cybersex and naughty notes but we both knew that it was not the same as the real thing and neither of us wanted to ruin our marriages. We moved back towards something friendlier just naturally. She let me know that she and her husband wanted to try for one more kid and eventually she got pregnant.

We maintained a friendship. I even sent a baby present but the romance slipped away and the notes became less frequent. Eventually, those notes more or less stopped. We would see stuff on social media and give it a like or something but not much more.

It was a magical night with incredible romance. If Sarah finds this story somehow, I want her to know that if she ever wants another night like this, I'll give it to her at the drop of a hat.


ripdng
ripdng
3 Followers