Married Man Getting Seduced

Story Info
Married man seduced at business meeting.
2.6k words
4.49
82.7k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 2019, I got assigned to be the project manager for the city to help with managing a new resort spa that they were going to add to the list of luxury hotels that were along my city's downtown river.

We had the first team meeting with the managing group for the hotel. As I walked into the meeting Room, I was struck by the incredible beauty that was sitting at the table.

What got my attention right away was her face. She was gorgeous! Dark curly hair, dark eyes, tan skin and red lipstick that just popped.

She was wearing a very "conservative" business suit that was green and brown plaid. When she stood up to come greet us, I saw her body had all the right curves. The suit hugged her hips and ass. It was accentuating her waist line.

I noticed her tan and toned calves as she walked around the room.

She walked up and introduced herself to me "Hello, my name is Camila." Her Latin accent shining through.

I was mesmerized by her. The way she moved and talked. I snapped out of it! I though to myself "fuck, I'm married, what am I thinking??"

The meeting gets going and I cant stop checking her out. She caught me staring several times. Right as the meeting was ending she looked at me with a naughty smile and winked.

We had a few more meetings over the next three days. Each day she acted the same. She would just let me know she saw me checking her out with the way she looked at me!

Well on the last night of the scheduled meetings, we had a formal dinner hosted by the resort company at their 5 star restaurant.

The dinner was amazing. They held back nothing. I was assigned a seat right across from Camila. She was wearing a black formal dress that showed off all of her features but still making it business appropriate.

As the dinner went one, the subtle flirting kept going between us. She would catch my eye and bite her lip or touch her lips with her fingers. She would push her breasts up with her arms as she was shifting in her. She would give me a subtle wink when she caught me staring at her.

As the dinner ended, everyone got up to say their goodbyes and congratulations on the project. I heard Camila tell a co-worker that she was going to the bar after this and that she would meet them at the car in the morning to drive to the airport.

As Camila approached me she was looking me deep in my eyes with a seductive smile ... she said "It was a pleasure meeting you..." very formal, but then she notice no one is paying attention to us, they're busy saying goodbye to each other and everyone is being loud, talking at the same time...

She leaned in just a bit and while seductively looking at my lips and back at my eyes "it's a pity the dinner was so short though... because it would be a pleasure to know you even more." She lean back, adjusted her posture and said " for business, of course, your help on the project was really important..." she smirked and laughed a bit. She knew she got me a bit flustered. "Till next time, bye!"

With that, she left the restaurant and headed to the bar... looking at me over her shoulder one last time with a devilish smile.

As we were all leaving, I tell the guys I forgot something and that I was just going to grab an uber so no need to wait for me. They didnt think anything of it and left.

My adrenaline was flowing as I walked towards the bar, telling myself "it's just drinks and we are going to talk about the project . . . No big deal!"

When I got to the bar, I saw her sitting there at a high table. Her black dress showing off the very high cut slit. Most of her very tone and tan leg was showing as she saw there drinking a wine.

As I walked up, she saw me and gave me a seductive smile. She used her leg to push out the chair and didnt remove it until I was standing right next to her. She wanted to make sure I saw all of her leg.

As we're talking at the bar she would play with her hair, with her dress. We made small talk and laughed about our past stories. She would touch my arm when she laughed. Throughout the night, I would catch her looking deep in my eyes and sometimes at my lips as well.

Just as the flirting started to get more and more intense, she said "it's getting late and I need to be up early in the morning." As he was about to leave, she leaned in very close to lips lips and said "well, as I said before, it was a pleasure getting to know you a little better... but I'm going to my room now." she gave me a small kiss on my cheek and start walking.

As I sat there watching her leave, I was fighting in my head. My mind said I had a family at home . . . My body said, "she wants to fuck you and you need this!"

She looked over her shoulder as she walked away. Giving me one last seductive wink.

I walk after her and ask if she should like some company to the elevator. I would hate for something to happen to you in my city. She just smiled at me as we continued to walk.

As we got to the elevator, the door opened and we both walked in.

We're at the opposite sides of the elevator as I say "Camila, it's been an awesome experience working with you on this project." She started slowly walking towards me as she said... "Oh really...? I'd say from the way you were staring at me all dinner, the way you are undressing me with your eyes right now, and from the tightness of your pants, you would like to do more than "work with me", right?" As she finish the sentence she was face to face with me, our lips almost touching, and her firm breasts against my chest. with perfect timing we hear a ding from the elevator as we arrive at her floor. She started walking away from me towards the door. She said as she was leaving "well, have a goodnight Michael, see you in the next meeting."

I sat their leaning against the wall, breathing heavy, heart beating out of my chest, palms sweating . . . At war with what to do! Watching her walk down the hall.

As the door closes, I see her looking at me over her shoulder, as if she were calling me to follow her . . . I say fuck it, and throw my hand between the doors.

As I step into the hallway, she said "did you forget something?" I reply "No! I have not forgotten anything! I think we need to go discuss these plans a little longer!"

"Aahhhh got it" she said, "the plans, huh?? You're cute... well, these 'plans' are in my room, so follow me."

When we get to the room, we go inside. After she close the door, she instantly pins me to the door. She gets really close to me and says "well I think I already made myself clear that I'm not interested in talking about any plans... but I don't want to overstep here, so I'm giving you two options... we can either talk about work and review those plans or... you can have the best fuck of your life... what's it gonna be, Michael?"

I am shaking from the adrenaline! "Camila, I want the best sex of my life!"

She kissed me with those perfect red lips and whispered "Well then we are a bit overdressed now aren't we?"

She began undoing the buttons on my shirt, as I reach around and unzip her dress. It falls away and I see the sexiest black lingerie set I've ever seen.

The combination of straps and shear lace on her tan and tone body! Fuck me!!

I grab her with a lust that has consumed me. I kiss her perfect lips and pull her body onto me! As we stumble into the room making out passionately. She pushed me onto the bed and crawled up between my legs. She slowly starts undoing my pants and pulled them off.

She stood there in the sexiest outfit I'd ever seen, looking at me with the seductive look that drew me into her room in the first place.

My dick was fully erect as she climbed on top of me. She straddled my waist and began slowly grinding her pussy against me as she kissed my neck. I felt how wet she was.

She started to move down my chest kissing and biting as she went. As she reached my hard cock, she look up to look at my eyes and start pumping my cock in her hands.

I moan "Oh fuck Camila, it's been years since I've had a blow job!"

"Yeah?? Years since you've had a blowjob? I'm gonna take care of that then" She stated. She starts licking my cock slowly. without breaking the eye contact. I moan "This is so wrong, but it feels so good!" She replies "So wrong, Michael?? Tell me to stop and I'll do it. Tell me you can't do this!"

"No! please dont stop! I need this! I want this!" She said "very well then." She took me all in her mouth, her tongue working around my cock. Her nails caressing the skin of my legs. Her head starts to bob up and down as she moans against me! She works her mouth up and down my length. She alternates between short hard sucks and deep long strokes.

She feels my hands on her head and I begin to thrust up into her mouth! "Oh fuuuuccckkkk" I yell. "Cum for me" Camila replies. She looks me right in my eyes as I flooded her mouth with my cum!!

She swallowed it all. "No one has ever swallowed my cum before!" I said. She replied "I cant ruin my lingerie set now can I?"

I get off the bed and kiss her deeply! Feeling her breast press into my chest. Her nipples were pushing through her bra. She said "Well, now it's your turn... and you can fuck me anyway you like... I'm all yours tonight."

I sit her down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I kneel down and begin kissing her toes and feet. My hands were sliding over her smooth toned legs. I kiss and bite down the inside of her legs. As I get to her thighs I begin nibbling and kissing moving to her pussy!!

She was so desperate to be touched, she grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy!! She was so ready to fucked, she did not need the slow foreplay!

I began kissing her pussy lips! Licking up and down her slit! I grab her panties and pull them the side. I spread her pussy lips apart and lick deep inside her! Oh the taste!! She is so sweet and fresh!! So wet!! As I lick up to her clit, I slide my fingers deep inside her! She moans that she is about to cum!!

"Flood my face baby! Cum on my face!" I moan in to her pussy. She cums hard. Her body is bucking up and down. She is quivering and whimpering.

As she collapses, I say "I'm not done with you yet little lady!" I begin to eat her out hard and fast! I reach up and pull her tits out! I pinch them and twist them hard. I squeeze as much of her breasts in my hands as I could. The whole time I was eating her pussy!

I felt her orgasm building! Her legs were flexing around my head, her abs were flexed. Her chest was rising and falling with each breath. She moaned "dont stop baby!" Hear eyes rolled back and she let out a long moan and she pulled hard on my head. She flooded my face with cum! Humping my face through her orgasm!

It was too much . . . I just had to have her! I had to fuck this woman who seduced me into her bed. I had to make her pussy mine!

She moaned seeing me stand up with my dick hard as a rock "Please fuck me! Please baby, I need that married dick!"

I climbed on top of her. I lined my dick up to her pussy. I kissed her deeply on the lips and I whisper "I'm going to fuck you now! I am a married man so I do not carry condoms . . . I also will not pull out!" She just shook her head moaning "Oh god yes!"

While she was still cumming, I thrust inside her! She screamed out in pleasure! She was so tight I had to give her a second to adjust to my dick. Once I felt her fucking onto me, I knew she was ready. I began fucking her like I had never fucked anyone before. Her moaning intensified as I fucked her. My dick thrusting in and out of her tight pussy!

"Oh fuck, Camila, you have the best pussy I have ever fucked! It's so tight!"

I feel her wrap her legs around my waist pulling her pussy over my dick. She needed me! She needed my married dick.

She moaned "Cum for me baby! Oh I love your married dick!!" She was so beautiful! Her breasts bouncing against my chest, her face in pure euphoria, her pussy clenching my dick.

After what felt like half an hour of fucking her sweet pussy, I had to make her mine! I knew I was not going to last long. I felt my cum building! "Cum with me Camila! Fuck! I'm going to cum inside your pussy!! Ahhh I'm cummmmmmiiiinnnnggg!"

She moaned out "Michael" as I flooded her pussy! Her body shaking through a huge orgasm as my cum flooded her pussy! I kept fucking her through the orgasm!

Once she was done, we both collapsed on the bed. She rolled over to me and began kissing my face. "Sleep with me baby! Stay the night with me. Dont leave me until I have to catch my flight."

How could I say no to her? She was the best fuck I had ever had! I snuggled her up and began thinking of what I would tell my wife why I stayed the night.

I passed out. I was awaken at 7am to Camila riding my dick. She just winked at me as she rode herself through an orgasm completely naked. She never said a word the whole fuck. She was just focused on what my cock was doing to her pussy. I flooded her pussy one last time before she got dressed, kissed me and said "thanks for the fuck my secret married lover! I left my number in your phone and a photo of me for you to look at when you miss me. Check out is at 11!"

She then left the room. Fuck . . . I will never forget the night I cheated on my wife!