An Old Flame

Story Info
On a trip down memory lane an old flame burns bright.
5.5k words
4.4
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
173 Followers

After being married for ten years, I am how divorced at the age of forty. It wasn't an easy divorce as my husband fought it all the way.

I'm childless because my husband gave his child making ability to the two women he had been screwing nearly all our marriage. I made him wear condoms.

I was a high earner and owned my house before I married. He had next to nothing and viewed me as his meal ticket. Well no longer. I'm free and happy. He's free of me too and I don't care if he's happy or not.

After all the stress of the divorce I decide to take a couple of weeks off work just to get away from it all. It took a while to decide where to go and in the end I decided to go to my home town, a place where I was a teenager in the 1950s and my life was happy and stress free.

As I approached the town, I realised that it wasn't a small town any more. There were housing estates from about two miles from the centre I wondered what else might have changed.

It was after 6pm when I arrived at the hotel so I had a quick shower to freshen up before going to the restaurant for a meal.

After the meal I took a stroll down the high street. I'd come to this town but began to wonder why. My parents were no longer alive. I didn't think many of my old friends would be about. I hadn't kept in touch with anybody and couldn't remember exactly where they used to live. Maybe this trip was a mistake.

Then I spotted a cafe on a corner. That brought back memories, a whole load of memories.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd met Graham, my first real boyfriend, at a weekly dance and this cafe was the scene of our first date. It was so sweet. I was 18, he was 19, and neither of us had much money back then.

As dates go it was pretty tame. We had coffee and a sandwich followed by a slice of cake, but I remember it as amazing. He walked me home afterwards and once we got off the main streets he held my hand.

I felt really great that he was with me. I had to be careful though as he was not the sort of boy my strict parents would have liked.

He worked in a garage, smoked, drank and had an old motorcycle which was not working more often than it was. I thought he was really cool.

Our house was at the top of a steep hill, which was no problem for us youngsters. Halfway up was as seat set into a wall and this is where we said goodnight. It wouldn't do for me to be seen with him by my parents or any neighbours.

It was on that seat that he first kissed me. His lips were hot on mine and he tasted of smoke. I didn't care. He had kissed me. It wasn't a toe curling kiss, just lips on lips but great non the less. I remember it like yesterday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With nothing else planned for this holiday I decide that I would spend some time revisiting places that held memories for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast the next morning I walked along the river bank, another of our favourite places. It was always quiet down there. There used to be a seat under some trees and I was surprised to find it still there. It could only be seen from across the river.

So many memories here. Our first kiss with tongues. It sent tingles through my body. The first time he put his hand on my tits. It was over my clothes but I thought it was so daring and I liked it. I thought I shouldn't be doing it, especially with Graham because my parents would be furious. I didn't care. I loved it.

Later that seat would be the scene of him having his hand under my clothes and feeling my bra clad tits, Then pushing my bra up and feeling my naked tits. I remember the feel of his work hardened hands on my smooth skin, rubbing over my flesh and tweaking my nipples. I remember moaning into his mouth and getting damp between my legs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn. I'm getting damp now just thinking about it. I sat there for a while with my hand in my panties, gently stroking myself until I had a little come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that Graham and I were doing was new and strange to me. I'd never had a real boyfriend, or any friend come to that. I was escorted to school and escorted back home again. I wasn't allowed out on my own until my eighteenth birthday. Even then I had a strict curfew.

When I was allowed out on my own I was told to keep away from those tramps in town and to be a good girl.

I didn't understand. There were no homeless people in our small town and as I had no guidance on what was good and what was bad, I just went with what felt right.

I walked further along the river bank and was surprised to see the old barn still standing, just.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was there that Graham first put his hand between my legs. No, that's not right. My memory failed me.

I can't revisit the first and second places that he put his hand between my legs because it was at the annual fair and it wasn't here now.

We were on the big wheel which was full and stopped frequently to let people on and off. Our carriage reached the top and stopped. Graham put his arm round me, pulled me towards him, kissed me hard and rubbed between my legs over my trousers. That was a wild feeling. I gasped into his mouth and my hips pushed up against his hand without my even thinking about it. My legs fell apart as he pressed and rubbed me. I felt tingles all through my body and my panties felt wet.

He stopped when the wheel started turning again and I felt a bit disappointed. I was really enjoying that.

We rode a few more rides before getting on the ghost train. As soon as we were in the dark he was kissing me and stroking between my legs again. I felt strange tingling feelings and I got hot and flushed. I didn't know what had just happened to me but it sure felt really good.

The old barn was the third time he had his hand between my legs, but the first time when I wasn't wearing trousers.

We were laid down kissing and he was playing with my exposed tits when one hand slipped up my skirt and reached my cotton panties. Wow! This was so much more intense than it was with trousers. I could feel his fingers as they slid up and down, pushing my panties tight against me. I got the same feelings and noticed that my panties were damp. I liked what he did to me but didn't know why. I was so naïve.

There were four girls who met together and I managed to join them. They only sort of accepted me but that was good enough as I learnt things from them. They had all been felt up, as they described it, and that was what Graham was doing to me. It must be pretty normal if they'd all done it so I didn't see it as being bad/

Two of them claimed to have gone all the way and said it was great, but they didn't elaborate and the others didn't say anything either.

Was I having sex with Graham? I couldn't decide and didn't know what more there was to do. I just knew I had to keep it quiet from Mam and Dad.

Things moved on a bit with Graham. We were still meeting and going to the barn and he was still rubbing me through my panties. One day I was gasping and writhing as he touched me when he suddenly pulled my panties to the side and touched me skin on skin. I jumped with surprise but didn't stop him. Was this going too far? Before I could decide he pushed a finger into me and started to slide it in and out of me.

I went wild with the sensations. My hips were bucking up to meet his hand. I could feel myself getting wetter which made it easy for him to slip another finger in. I got hot and had the now familiar sensations in my body. I still didn't know what they were but I really enjoyed them.

The next time we met he started off by the usual kissing and titty fondling, but when he went between my legs, he started to take my panties off. I wasn't sure about this as I didn't want him to see me down there. I'd seen it in the mirror at home and couldn't imagine anybody else wanting to look at it.

I needn't have worried as he didn't look, He just pulled them down from under my skirt as I lifted my bottom to help.

His fingers were straight into me and I was loving it. After a while, he stopped. Why had he stopped? I was enjoying myself.

He unfastened his trousers and pulled out what looked like an iron bar with a big red head. I'd never seen anything like it. He took my hand and pulled it towards this thing. He wrapped my hand around it. It felt warm and soft even though it was hard. He moved my hand up and down it and I continued stroking it after he took his hand away.

"Faster." he said.

I stroked faster and eventually he grunted and groaned and some creamy liquid spurted from the tip and ran over my hand,

"Oh! My God. Have I hurt you?" I cried, thinking that I'd done something wrong.

"No. You did just fine." He replied.

He gave me a cloth and I wiped my hands. It was a strange time we'd had. I didn't know what I'd just done but he liked it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night in my hotel I gently masturbated to the memory.

On the next day of my exploration, I was in the park and saw the old cricket pavilion. The memory of that night flooded back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the early evening I happened to meet the girls who were walking with a boy.

I asked them where they were going and one of them replied.

"Come with us and see."

I tagged along and one of them said to me,

"The boy is Jenny's boyfriend and they're going to go all the way tonight. We're going to watch."

Finally I was going to find out what all the way was.

We walked through the park until we came to the cricket pavilion. The boy broke the lock and we all crept in.

There was just enough light so see. The boy started playing with Jenny's tits and kissing her. She was moaning quietly. He soon had a hand up her skirt and started playing with her down there. She was gasping and wriggling. He pulled her panties down, lifted her skirt right up and everybody could see her hair between her legs.

He sat her on a bench and we could see everything between her legs. I was feeling very strange as if I wasn't really there. He unfastened his trousers and pulled out his rod. It looked pretty much the same as Graham's. He took a packet out of his pocket, opened it and rolled something on his rod. It made it look shiny and it had a little loose bit at the end.

He got between Jenny's legs and fingered he a bit more before pushing this thing right up inside her.

She gasped and threw her head back. He pulled back and pushed in again. Each time he pushed in she softly cried.

"Oh!"

He kept on pushing in and out of her and all we could hear was his heavy breathing and Jenny going.

"Oh...Oh...Oh."

It only lasted for a few minutes before he pushed right in and grunted a few times..

I could never have thought of what all the way meant, but having seen it I realised I was breathing hard and feeling very wet between my legs.

He pulled out of Jenny and I saw the loose bit was now full of creamy liquid, just like Graham had pumped on my hand.

His rod was still hard and he turned to me and said.

"Do you want me to do you as well?"

I really did want to go all the way, not with him but with Graham.

I shook my head..

The other girl who hadn't done it out of the group came up and said.

"You can do me." as she pulled he panties down and showed herself to him and all the rest of us.

"OK then. Get up on the bench."

She clambered up next to Jenny and he fingered he for a while before sticking it straight into her.

She wasn't quiet like Jenny. She was very vocal and crude.

"Come on. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me hard.

That was the first time I'd heard the word fuck and cunt and I was turned on with the crudeness of it. It was so far from my upbringing.

"I'll fuck your cunt. I'll fuck it good. Fuck Fuck Fuck." as he slammed in and out of her.

I could see everything and it was disgusting and great at the same time.

"Yes... yes....yes...That's good. Aaaaahhhhhh.. God yes." she cried as she quivered and pushed back at him.

This was far more entertaining that Jenny.

We knew he'd finished when he pushed in deep and grunted. When he pulled out his rod wasn't as stiff but the loose bit at the end was much fuller.

They all looked at me, wide eyed and flushed at what I'd just seen.

"You want to have a go now, don't you?" one of them asked.

"No I don't" I lied.

"Yes you do. Come on. I'm sure he can do you too." as they reached out to grab me.

I turned and fled and just made it home before curfew.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a very memorable day, I can still see the detail in my mind and it set me up for what happened next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Graham in the barn as usual. Everything was perfectly normal and I ended up with panties on the ground, his fingers in me, and me stroking him.

I stopped stroking and said.

"I want to go all the way with you."

"Oh! I'd love to but I don't have anything with me."

Not knowing what anything was, I guessed that it was what the lad used in the pavilion. I naively thought that you had to have that to make it work.

"That's a shame. Next time then."

"OK. I'll be sorted."

I continued stroking until he finished and we eventually went our separate ways.

The next time we met he was ready and after the usual fingering and stroking he attempted to put the thing on. It was obvious he'd never done it before as he ripped it.

I was upset. I really wanted to do it.

"Can we do it without?"

"We shouldn't. You could get pregnant."

I didn't know what pregnant was so I said,

"Just do it."

"Are you sure?.

"Yes. Do it."

"OK. I'll try to pull out."

He rolled between my spread legs, aimed it at my wet hole and pushed. That was wonderful. I felt every bit as it slid inside me. It was far better than his fingers.

He started sliding in and out like the lad in the pavilion. I was actually doing it, going all the way and the feelings were intense.

"Yes..yes...yes, I gasped with each thrust. That's so good."

He was breathing hard then he stopped deep inside me and I felt my insides become very wet.

It was all over. When he pulled out his creamy liquid ran out of me.

"I'm sorry." He gasped. "It was so good, I forgot to pull out."

I didn't realise the significance of what he'd done so I wasn't too bothered about it. He was worried though.

The whole episode had taken just a few minutes and I'd enjoyed it but it wasn't the all singing act I was told it would be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at my hotel the memory of that was so great, I spent an age working my fingers in my wet hole until I had at least a couple of good orgasms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graham and I did it twice more and each time he was covered and he lasted a lot longer. I really enjoyed those times.

Life at home was strange at the time. Nobody told me anything. I came in from town one afternoon to be told to pack a suitcase. We were leaving. Apparently my father had a new job in another town and that was it, we were gone. I never did get to say goodbye to Graham..

Life in the new town was very different and the 60s were vastly different from the 50s. I learned a lot during this time. I realised what a risk I was taking when I let Graham come in me when I first went all the way. Thankfully nothing happened from that.

I got a good job, a great circle of friends, had a great life including some pretty intense sex. I worked up the career ladder and at the ripe old age of thirty I got married.

That was big mistake. I found out early on that he was cheating on me. I was surprised to find that I didn't really care. My career was going well and I was working long hours. I managed to avoid sex with him most of the time. He didn't care. He was getting plenty elsewhere.

As I said at the beginning, I divorced him in the end and began my trip down memory lane.

After all the memories I began thinking more about Graham. Was he still about? Was he still a mechanic? I had to find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the garage to find it boarded up and a sign on it directing to new premises. I found the new modern garage and the doors were open. There was a man in a shirt and tie talking to a mechanic in overalls. I was amazed that the man in a shirt was Graham. He didn't look much different from when I last saw him.

He finished his conversation and turned towards me, saw me and started to turn away. He turned back again.

"Samantha. Is that really you?"

"It is Graham, Long time no see."

"Come into my office and have a coffee and a catch up."

I followed him into a lovely office.

"Wow! Somebody has done well for themselves." I said.

"Yes, life has been good. When the old guy who owned the garage retired, I bought it and grew the business. The old place was so outdated I built this one. It's been so long. How are you doing?"

"I'm great thanks. I'm about as far up the corporate ladder as I can get, which is pretty far. Just divorced from a ten year marriage. What about you?"

"I'm married with two kids and another on the way. What brings you to these parts?"

"It's where I grew up and I wanted to see if there were any memories here for me."

"Did you find any memories?"

"I found quite a few, mostly involving you. The cafe where we had our first date. The seat halfway up the hill where we had our first kiss. The seat by the river and the old barn, You know about them. Two teenagers finding their way. Knowing what they wanted but not sure how to get it."

"Ah! Yes. I certainly remember them. We did have a wild time. Have you any children?"

"No. I was lucky with that one."

"Thank God for that. I was worried about it. You disappeared though and I had no way to contact you about it."

"You know what my parents were like. They never told me anything. I got home one afternoon and was told to pack a suitcase. We left that evening."

We chatted some more and didn't realise how long we'd been talking until the mechanics started to shut up shop.

Seeing Graham and talking to him rekindled old feelings. I don't know to this day why I said it but I did.

"I will be at the old barn tomorrow at three. I'd love for you to join me there. I'm not a marriage breaker. I will wait for you until half past three. Once I leave I won't be back ever. It's your call. No hard feelings if you don't turn up."

"That's certainly serious. I don't know if I can do that."

"No worries, like I said, it's up to you."

We stood up and he gave me a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek and showed me out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
173 Followers
12