An Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dinner and a few drinks at the hotel before going to bed, hoping that he would show up and wondering if he would do what I wanted him to do.

The next morning I woke up feeling hot and feeling horny. I was also very hungry. These were all signs that I was ovulating. Oh! Dear.

I ate a full English breakfast which took care of the hunger. Then I hit the shops.

With no idea if Graham would turn up, there was a chance that I was wasting my money, but if he did turn up It should be good.

Back in the fifties there were no tights. Girls went bare legged, wore socks, or stockings and suspenders. Underwear was pretty basic, mine was anyway. White cotton bra, and panties and a white suspender belt. All plain and utilitarian.

It took me some time to find as close as I could to that, but managed something that would do.

I had a light lunch before going to my room to shower and change. I was very turned on by the thoughts of what might happen in the barn. Putting on the white bra, the suspender belt and panties took me back and rolling up the stockings was a very sensual experience. A thin jumper and loose skirt finished off the look.

It was about five minutes to three when I arrived at the barn and the only thing different was I had a blanket with me. I deserve a little extra comfort at my age.

I was looking at my watch every couple of minutes and once it got past three I was beginning to despair. I shouldn't have worried. About five past, Graham turned up.

We kissed passionately, our tongues searching for each other. His hands were all over me.

Pulling him down to the blanket I said.

"Take me back to my youth."

My tits were soon bare and his hands were all over them. They weren't rough like before but smooth and he was driving me wild. His hand slid up my skirt and found what I was wearing. Under there.

"This really takes me back." He said as he slid his hand over the soft skin between my stocking tops and panties.

I was trembling in anticipation as his fingers rubbed across my now damp panties. He pulled them to one side and slipped to fingers into my hot wet willing love tunnel.

I arched my back, pushing up against his hand, low moans coming from me. I knew now what those feelings I used to get were. I was coming and coming hard, My pussy was getting wetter.

It was a struggle but I managed to get his cock out and begin stroking it. He pulled my wet panties down.

"I want to go all the way." I said breathlessly.

He reached in his pocket for a condom and started to roll it on. I nipped the end with my finger nails and broke it.

"Can we do it without?"

"We shouldn't. You could get pregnant."

I knew what pregnant was but I didn't care so I said,

"Just do it."

"Are you sure?.

"Yes. Do it."

He slid easily into me. I felt so full. This was so different from two teenagers unsure about things. We knew just what we were doing and that made a huge difference.

I spread my legs wider to allow him to get deeper in and said.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He did. He slammed into me and pounded me. I came hard and kept on coming. My juices were pouring from me. Every fibre of me was tingling and I was seeing stars. My hands went to my tits and pulled on my stiff nipples.

"Oh God! I'm coming. I gasped.

I felt him start to tense up and knew he was close to coming.

"Are you safe?" he asked.

"Yes." I lied as I wrapped my legs round him to keep him from pulling out.

He grunted and his cock throbbed inside me as he pumped load after load of his creamy come right up inside me. My unprotected fertile egg was waiting.

It was all over in a few minutes. Unlike the first time all those years ago it was earth shattering and I was truly satiated. I hoped he was too.

He slipped out of me and rolled onto his back, breathing hard. I rolled over to him and slung my arm across his chest. My legs were firmly closed to keep as much of his baby making come inside me.

I looked own at his softening knob, all shiny with our fluids and a small bead of his come at the tip and I wondered what it was about this man that had given me more pleasure than any other man.

When he got his breath back, he asked.

" Back then I wanted to do it with you for a long time but you didn't seem interested in doing more than we had. I wasn't going to push you, but then you wanted it badly. What changed?"

"There was a group of girls I used to hang out with occasionally. Early one evening there was a boy with us and we all went to the cricket pavilion. The boy broke in and we all went inside. On the way there one of the girls told me that the boy was going all the way with one of the girls in front of us all. Don't forget, I didn't really know what going all the way meant and I was excited to find out."

I paused, wondering how to say what I wanted to say in a way that might get Graham wanting me again.

"The boy sat the girl up on a bench and started to kiss her and play with her tits, rubbing his hands all over and squeezing her nipples. She was wriggling about a bit and moaning. He soon had his hand up her skirt and was rubbing her pussy over her panties. I'm pretty sure they had a damp spot on them. He pulled her panties off and I could clearly see her pussy. It was wet and slightly open."

I paused again.

"Go on." Said Graham.

"He pulled out his cock and rolled a condom on, then got between her spread legs, and slipped two fingers into her. I'd never seen or imagined anything like that. Her pussy lips were moving as he slid His fingers in and out of her. When he stopped his fingers were wet and shiny."

Yet again I paused and looked down and saw that Graham's cock was starting to stiffen.

"He moved forward between her legs and put his knob at the entrance to her pussy and pushed. I saw it slide right in and that was when I knew what going all the way meant. He slid in and out for a few minutes, The girl was moaning Oh Oh Oh each time he pushed in. He pushed right in and grunted. When he pulled out, the little sac at the end of the condom had his come in it."

"I could hardly believe my eyes. I was so turned on, my panties were wet.. He turned to me, with his knob still stiff and asked if I wanted him to do me as well. I shook my head. After what I'd seen I really did want to but not with him. He hadn't given me any pleasure like you had. In my mind you deserved my first time."

"Another girl said he could do her and she stripped off her panties and sat up on the bench with her legs wide open showing us everything. He fingered her for a bit then stuck his knob in her and went really fast. She was very vocal and kept on shouting fuck and fuck my cunt. It wasn't long before he grunted again and pulled out. This time the sac was even fuller with his come."

"His knob was still slightly stiff and he turned to me again. The girls said we know you want him to do you too and moved towards me. I shook my head and fled. If I'd stayed there much longer I might have done it."

I looked at Graham and his cock was stiff and he was stroking it.

"I thing somebody is ready for another fuck." I said as I stripped off my top, bra and skirt. I laid back and opened my legs, my pussy framed by the straps on my suspender belt.

Graham got the hint and he was soon naked and between my legs. Recounting the antics in the pavilion had got me wet and he had no trouble slipping into me again.

This wasn't the quick raunchy sex of the first time, but a relaxed slow lovemaking with lots of kissing and caressing. I came a lot and was sweating and breathing hard when I felt him fill me up with another load of baby maker. I really enjoyed it.

When it was over I found my panties and put them on to keep as much of him as I could still inside.

While we were both dressing He said.

"Thank you so much for this afternoon, Samantha. I thought I would never see you again and seeing you and having this wonderful time together was beyond my wildest dreams."

"It's me who should be thanking you, Graham. You have given me more pleasure than any other man. I'm going to miss this, but it is the last time you'll see me. If I stay here I may break your marriage and I'm not going to do that." I will remember you forever."

"I'll remember you. How could I ever forget you after today."

We hugged each other and kissed passionately.

"You leave first." I said. "I'll stay a while."

"Goodbye, Samantha." He said.

"Goodbye, Graham. I replied with tears in my eyes.

I watched him walk away round the curve of the path without looking back. It was a good job he hadn't looked back as I could never have left.

It was a slow walk on trembling legs, back to my hotel. I could feel his come pooling in my panties as I walked.

Had enough reached it's target? Was I pregnant now? There was no way of knowing. Only time will tell.

I got back to the hotel and went straight to my room. Laid on the bed I realised that I was a sticky mess between my legs, but I wasn't going to do anything about it straight away. Fell asleep and didn't waken until 6pm.

Hunger pangs hit me and I realised that I would have to shower. It was a shame because I would be washing away Graham's scent.

Freshly showered I went for a meal and on my way back to my room I told reception that I would be leaving in the morning.

I packed most of my things before settling down for an early night. It was a restless night as I was dreaming all night of Graham fucking me in the barn. I woke up with a wet pussy and thighs.

In the morning I showered, dressed, ate breakfast and left the hotel and town, never to return. I had to keep my promise.

Fast forward eighteen months.

It's Saturday morning and I'm going into town shopping with Graham. His pushchair is in the boot and I'm just strapping him into his seat.

12