An Old Flame and a New Experience with His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were waiting for me in bar and Elena looked simply stunning with her slim figure encased in a slinky silver-grey knee length zip up the front dress rather 'carelessly' unzipped at the hem to show off her slim tanned legs and at the top to show off a little cleavage. It was a little bit sheerer than mine and I could see that she too was braless and her little pert boobs and nipples were quite obvious.

Carl embraced me with a peck on the lips while Elena kissed me on both cheeks.

When Carl went to order us drinks while we perused the menu Elena broke the ice by saying "I hope you didn't think I would be jealous of the time you had with Carl or the fact that he still has a desire for you. I can understand that, as I too think you are very attractive with a body that most men and quite a few women would find very desirable."

She went on "I know he still finds you very attractive and still wants you and I am comfortable with that and to be frank I too find you very attractive and desirable. I hope we can all become good friends."

She went on to say that she and Carl had just moved up from London a month previously and they hadn't too many friends and those that they had were mainly from Carl's work. And as they were likely to also be my friends she thought it might be good if we met up to avoid any awkwardness if we met socially in future. She said she had also been interested to hear Tom and I traded in antiques and played golf both of which were interests of hers.

Over dinner I learned she was from Moldova and had met Carl when he was out with a British mission. They had become lovers soon after and married just over six years ago. He had done well in the civil service and had managed to get a very good job back in Edinburgh. She hoped to either do something from a translation point of view or even dabble in antiques. She had a very sexy voice with a pleasant accent and I found her conversation interesting as I had visited Moldova and had actually purchased wine from her father's winery.

After a pleasant meal, she suggested we retire to their apartment for coffee and drinks. As I followed her out of the restaurant I couldn't help but admire her slim figure and pert high riding little rump. But I felt Carl's hand caress my own much larger rear and realised that he still found my ass desirable.

I was surprised that after Carl had poured us a glass of champagne and retired into the kitchen to make coffee, Lena took my hand and suggested we go out to the balcony to have a look at the view over the harbour. I noticed again, as I had a dinner, that her hands were very slim, with long fingers and beautifully manicured nails. I also noted she was very tactile as she ushered me through the door her left hand went to my waist just above the curve of my hip. As she pointed various landmarks out with her right hand she left her left hand resting on my waist. I found being in such close proximity to such a beautiful sexy woman to be both strangely uncomfortable and quite sexually unsettling as I breathed in the musk of her very expensive perfume.

Turning to me she said "I genuinely can understand Carl finding you desirable you have such a fantastic voluptuous figure. I too find you very sexually desirable."

I thought for a minute is she coming on to me but she left me in no doubt when she leaned across and kissed me on the mouth. I must have initially recoiled slightly as she murmured "Do you not find me attractive?"

Startled I muttered "I think you are really beautiful" before her mouth closed on mine and she pulled me close to her hard lithe body. Although I had never experienced anything like it before, it wasn't unpleasant as she smelled wonderful and her slim hard body was quite exciting as she pressed against me.

As I relaxed to enjoy the feeling of her small high riding boobs pressed against my own, her slim muscular thigh pressed between my own ripe thighs and her tongue doing exciting things to mine, and she must have felt me respond as she started to fondle me. Initially rather gently fondling my breasts and nipples through the thin material of my dress before unbuttoning the top and reaching in to release them. As she took the weight of my breasts she described 'as fabulous' before reaching down to tease my nipples to erection with her mouth. She took my moan of pleasure as the go ahead to take things further as her hand went up my skirt to claim my G-string covered mound. I have a very prominent mound - a good handful- and when she fondled it she said "I can see why guys find that big mound so desirable."

As she fondled my pussy she started to kiss me again before unzipping her top to release her small perky breasts with strangely long erect nipples saying "I want to feel my naked breasts against those large boobs."

I too found this exciting as well as what her obviously experienced fingers were doing to my pussy and clit and I was soon groping her as tits and rear as aggressively as she was groping me.

I was quite carried away with this unique sexual experience when I heard Carl say "Ladies this is all very sexually exciting but should you not continue it inside and not shock the other residents."

I think we both rather reluctantly broke apart and as we did Lena quite casually stepped into the room and out of her dress to leave her taut toned tanned body naked except for a blue g string and heels. Quite honestly, I thought she was really beautiful and the most desirable human being I had ever seen.

While Carl lost his clothes Lena led me through to the bedroom and helped me off with my tight dress to leave me in black G-string, stocking and suspenders. Once again, she kissed me and once again our hands roamed over each other's bodies. I was as fascinated by her girlish shaved pussy and the exciting space between her thighs as she apparent was by my large prominent mound and plump creamy thighs. I loved groping her small pert rear and breasts while she was in raptures over my heavy womanly breasts and large hipped rear.

Carl had stripped and joined us and although heavier than he had been was still a magnificent specimen of manhood with a fabulous erection. The next few hours were a blur with me being made love to by these two younger people both with fabulous bodies and making love to them in all sorts of combinations. Lena was brilliant with her mouth but obviously very sexually voracious as she produced a black strap-on and while we kissed and she groped my boobs went between my thighs and rode me like a man would several times. She also was fascinated by the ripeness of my rear and also sodomised me a couple of times with the strap-on including Dping me while I rode Carl's cock. To be frank Carl was sort of incidental as both Lena and I were rather fixated on each other and he was joining us in various combinations rather than the other way around.

Of course it was exciting to have Carl again in all my orifices and exciting to see him take Lena including buggering her tight little bum but most exciting of all was the things Lena did to me. And when Carl was sated it was great to fall asleep between them and waken to find both of them wanting me again. I was hooked again!

12