An Old Friend

Story Info
Spring break.
5.1k words
4.04
28.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents divorced when I was very young. My father's earning potential was far greater than my mother's and so when my dad choose to leave the country he was allowed to take the kids with him. I did not like the idea of only seeing my mother bi-annually, but knew being under his care was a much better situation.

Adding to the logic of the move, my new home was located in a much safer place than I came from. My home country suffered greatly from crime and poverty. My family was one of the wealthy few, but our gates did not always provide enough protection.

For every year I spent where I was born our house had at least one break in, thankfully no one was ever hurt. To gain full custody, my father argued it was just a matter of time, and he was right. The logic behind leaving my mother was just too convincing to my brain, although not enough to sway what I felt in my heart.

Partially due to the lower crime and poverty rates, things were very different where I grew up than they were in my new home. Some may say things were politically incorrect in my place of birth, and that may be true, but I'm not trying to initiate a moral debate.

Thanks to my family's wealth I had a large house back home, and it required a matching population of staff to keep things running. Men to drive and protect my family, women to clean our messes and cook/serve our meals. My family members differed from the staff in many ways, almost as blatant as the economic divide was a difference in skin colour.

In the back of my mind I guess I always felt a little bad that just because our eyes were a little bluer our opinions were more valuable. What was I supposed to do about it though? An adolescent girl only ranked a little higher than a person of darker skin and this was almost entirely based on the fact she would become a Caucasian adult.

Anyways I moved away to a new place where this wasn't an issue. It took me a little while to get used to the changes, but I probably came around a little quicker thanks to my previously silent reservations.

In my first year of college I used the week break to visit my mother, finally as an eighteen year old. As an adult woman, my mother and I were able to enjoy each other's company much more now.

Opinions back home did not change as fast as my own but things had become very different. Previously a white girl being seen in a social situation with a black man was pretty much asking for a hate crime. Now though, interracial couplings were more tolerated, some white women even had black husbands.

My family's main driver and cook when I was little were husband and wife. They had a son my age, who was often around our home. I tried to be friendly with the boy, but because of status I was never allowed to make a meaningful connection.

In advance of my visit, I had contacted this former little boy to see if he wanted to get together. I could hangout with him now that it was socially accepted. I wanted to explain that I was just a victim of the times and if it were up to me we would have been friends a long time ago.

My trip was only six days long and so I spent much of each day visiting my mother, but the evenings were free for me to do whatever I wanted.

I called the boy after dinner on my first night.

"Hi, is Michael in?" I asked.

"Yes he is, just one second." The woman answered.

I waited on the other end while she fetched him. It was probably his mother who picked up. Gosh, I hadn't seen her in a million years either.

Soon a man's voice broadcast through the phone line, "hello, this is Michael."

"Hi Michael, so nice to hear your voice. This is Sam, do you remember me?"

"Of course, the little girl my parents used to work for. Or big girl now I guess."

"Yes it has been a long time, you sound very different. I bet you look nothing like you did before."

"A little different, how's about you see for yourself, that way I will get to see how you have matured as well."

"That sounds like a great idea! I am here all week, when do you want to get together?"

"Well I am free tonight, maybe we could catch a drink?"

"Ya that works for me. I am just staying at my mother's."

"She still lives in the same house?"

"Yup."

"Perfect, I'll be by in a bit to pick you up."

With that we both hung up. I did not expect our meeting to be so soon, I had to get ready in a hurry. I grabbed a quick shower to get squeaky clean. I had picked out a sexy little number to wear that night, a tight top and a short skirt that would flatter my curves. I was blessed with a great set of D tits, so I learned to dress in a way that drew eyes to my cleavage. I wanted the rest of my body to look as good so I exercised regularly.

I was a little self conscious about my looks still, so I usually applied a healthy amount of make up to cover any of my perceived facial imperfections. I had become an expert painter, enhancing all my facial features, but still keeping that natural look.

As a final check on my canvas I sat in front of the mirror running a comb through my long blonde hair. My looks garnered a passing grade so I started to get dressed.

"So what do you think?" I asked my mother.

I did a spin to display 100% of myself.

"I thought this wasn't anything special." She responded.

"Ya, but...I want to look good anyways."

"...and you always do."

"Thanks mom."

I sat to wait for Michael on my mother's couch. It wasn't very long before the door bell rang.

"That's probably for me, I'll get it." I announced.

I opened the door to find out either I was right, or a young black man had come to visit with mom.

"Michael? Is that really you?"

"Sam, it has been too long, you have blossomed into a beautiful young woman."

"Thanks, you are very handsome too."

The first thing I noticed when opening the door was his height. He was at least three times the size he was when we were kids. A good six foot and built like a house. I could tell he had impressive muscles hidden underneath his clothes. He must have been an athlete, unless he just kept in shape to impress old friends!

He had his hair cut very short. If not for a slight dusting he would have been completely bald.

His hazel eyes seemed bottomless, I'm not sure if it was them or his great smile, either way I was entranced by his looks.

"So are you ready to go?" He asked.

I was too busy admiring his good looks to break my silence, so I just nodded my response.

It was a warm night, I did not need a jacket, just a pair of shoes and I was ready to go.

I followed him out to his car. It was nothing special, but what little money he had he knew how to spend. He drove a sleek black sedan with tinted windows. All in all I couldn't think it cost him too much, but it looked like a car you'd expect a movie star to step out of. We got in and he drove us to the bar.

He ordered a beer, I had a virgin cranberry juice. I went for the non alcoholic option for a couple of reasons. I didn't think this was a proper situation to get sloppy drunk, and honestly I didn't have a tonne of cash so the inexpensive option was an added attraction. We sat at a small table together, the intimate setting gave us a very good opportunity to catch up.

It was like we never parted ways, we even finished each other's sentences. Despite the roadblock erected by our obvious sexual tension, things were moving very smoothly. I was way attracted to him and I think he knew this. I was also pretty sure he liked me to.

At the end of our night Michael drove me back. He parked his car by the curb out front and leaned in for a kiss. I wanted more, I knew he wanted more, but we settled for just a peck that night. It was probably his plan to leave me wanting more so we would have another date before I left.

Well it worked, when he called me the next day I was unable to say no and accepted his offer to take me dancing.

"Did you like the spot last night?" Michael asked.

"Yes, it was very nice." I responded.

"They play good music there and open up a dance floor on Tuesday nights, I thought you might want to check it out?"

"Absolutely, I love to dance!"

I went with Michael back to the bar. Loud music was spilling out the door, as he led me inside. He took my hand and led me to the middle of the clearing.

Our bodies moved together to the beat, as we danced the night away. There was little room left for light to separate our forms. We were dancing a little too close to be 'just friends'.

Somehow we made it through the night keeping most of our clothes on. We made out a little in Micheal's car, I even let him take my breasts out. In exchange of coarse he had to expose his chiseled chest.

Our hands were busy exploring their counterpart's upper body, while tongues were deep in throats. Michael pushed me away before anything more could happen.

"We can't just sit here in front of your mom's house. She's going to hate me for occupying her daughter like this."

Michael was admirably correct. What kind of teenage boy was able to cool his jets like this?

Regretfully I put myself back in my top and said goodbye before I ran into the house. I soon found that Michael's suspicions were incorrect. I just assumed, like he did too, that my mom would be up waiting for my return. We were too late though, so I guess she just went to sleep.

I was so excited that Michael and I could continue our amorous behaviour without judgement. I turned around and went to open the front door. Unfortunately there was no dark coloured car parked outside anymore. I was too late, Michael had already left. Well you win some, you lose some. Giving up I just went to sleep.

I woke up the next day still thinking of the lost opportunity, so when Michael called a few evenings later I was more than excited that maybe we could pick up where we left off. He called to invite me to the movies. I was going to be alone with this man under the cover of darkness for a full two hours? Sweet!

"So what are we going to see?" I asked.

"I don't think they have the same films where you're from as we do here, so it's probably not one you've heard of. I saw the advertisement for it a while ago, it looked really good so I wanted to see the rest."

"Sounds great, I love a surprise."

We drove off towards a theatre. The movie ended up being a horror film, not my favourite genre. This one was particularly stupid to, how did he see the preview and think it would be good?

"Don't be afraid."

Oh, now I understand.

He put an arm around me after what was supposed to be a frightening scene. I was not scared but I wasn't about to decline a good cuddle. I nuzzled in, encouraging him to hold me tighter.

Eventually he gave up the charade that he was genuinely interested in the film. He turned to look down to see me enjoying his grasp and moved in. We started to make out and feel each other up. His muscular body felt so nice through his thin shirt.

We left the theatre, to continue our make out session in his car. Our hands were still blocked by layers of clothing so far that night, but I had enough waiting and wanted to initiate things.

"Do these come off?" I yanked at Michael's pants.

His pace was a little too slow for me, I really wanted this guy, and I was leaving in just a few days.

"I'm not sure I..."

"Then how do you get dressed, if they are stuck to you?"

"No, it's just that..."

I started to unbuckle his belt.

"Promise that you won't..."

I was used to interrupting him by now, so I cut him off again to snake a hand down the front of his trousers. I explored a bit with my fingers until I found it.

"HOLY SHIT! Michael what is that?"

I had gotten one hand down his shorts and from my best guess he was redecorating down there. You try to explain why it felt like he forgot to clear out the empty paint can!

"They always do this." He complained. "I can get girls hot, but they act like they're in a monster movie when I join the party."

Michael pulled away from me and looked to be very disappointed. I was taken a back by his size, I didn't mean to offend.

"Well, there are things maybe I could try, but it would be physically impossible for you to fit inside me."

This caused him to move back in. His face lit up.

"We don't have to fuck, I'm pretty horny actually. I probably won't even need you to go down on me, just jerk it for a bit and I'm sure I'll shoot."

His speech was very rapid, I could see he was excited. If he was as easy as he said he'd be I might as well give him a go?

I pulled him out and started to jerk that ridiculous diameter. I struggled to get my hand around it, I had to use two, and even then. Apparently I did a good job though, it was only about five minutes of jerking before he left me some knuckle children.

I had never even seen a dick half this size before, and now I had made it cum. I was very proud of my abilities.

"Thanks." He tried to catch his breath, "you got me so hot the other night, I jerked so much but didn't let myself climax, I wanted to see if you would finish me off."

"That's why the load was so huge?"

"And why I came so quick, normally its pretty numb down there. Which sucks because I need to fuck to get off, but it's hard to find a girl who will try with me."

"That does suck."

"Not to mention how difficult it is to find condoms that fit."

I guess he did have a problem, but after hearing guys complain about size in the other direction, 'I'm too big' sounded kind of funny.

After I had helped him to the finish line our night was pretty much over. I was still in shock at the size of his tool, I needed to go home to collect my thoughts. I'm sure he wanted to go to so he could sleep. He delayed his bed for long enough to drive me back to my mom's place.

I made sure I was presentable first, and exited the car. I walked across the street and entered the house. Unlike the night before my mom was there waiting for me.

"So how was the show?"

"Yea it was great, I especially loved the ending. I always have such a great time with him, tonight was a blast!"

I was pleased to see the innuendo flew over her head. I turned to leave the room but before I could put my legs into motion my brain stopped me and made me face my mother again.

"Hey wait mom, can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course honey, you can come to me with anything."

"Well, tonight, after the movie..." I swallowed hard.

"What is it sweetie?"

Ok, here goes.

"After the movie...Michael wanted some..." I searched for the best word, "...release...and well, I obliged."

"This kind of thing is normal between a guy and girl your age."

"That's the thing though, there wasn't anything 'normal' about it."

"What do you mean by 'it wasn't normal'?"

"Well, I guess what I mean is, 'he' wasn't."

She rolled her eyes.

"I thought you didn't care about this, I have eyes just like you, you know? Obviously you two don't quite look the same, but does that really matter?"

"No, I have no trouble with that. Ok let me try again, his 'it' wasn't normal."

"Abnormal? As in bad?"

"I guess it's not the worst thing...it's just..."

"Look you have to tell me if you want my help."

"It's like this." I showed his size using my hands.

"Geese, that is way above average. How did you even 'relieve' him?"

This was kind of a weird conversation for a mother and daughter, but we were in friend mode now.

"Just with my hand, how could I use anything else?"

"Hmm, ya I totally don't know what to say, let me sleep on it, I'm sure I'll think of a way to help after I give it some thought."

We parted ways and retired to our respective bedrooms.

I woke up to the sunrise the next morning and went out to the kitchen to get something to eat.

The night before Michael had suggested that we go shopping that day. I had to get my mother's permission as we usually spent the days together. She was not hard to convince, she knew she would see me again in the summer, and there were no guarantees Michael would have a similar opportunity.

We had planned that he would take me out to one of the local malls that day. He bought me a couple things, but mainly we strolled around the mammoth building. Eventually when our legs had had enough of all the walking we made our way out to the parking lot.

We put our bounty in his trunk and piled ourselves in the front seat. He headed in the direction of my home but made a pit stop on the way. He parked the car at the side of a pretty much deserted street.

"I have been wanting to do this ever since last night." He said as he unbuckled his seat belt.

Swinging open his door, he rounded the front of the car. He pried open my side and took off my belt. He grabbed my thighs and angled them to the outside. Yanking my shorts off over my shoes, only my pink lacy panties still protected my lady parts. Spreading my thighs open he put his head between my legs. I had always wanted to be eaten out but was too shy to ever try. I was more than happy for this to be my first time.

Pulling my underwear to the side he started to munch on my bare pussy. His mouth felt amazing. His tongue thrusting inside my hole felt even better! I really allowed myself to get into this, forcing his face into my crotch. No matter how deep his tongue went, I always wanted to feel a few more inches. I was a very sensitive young lady, it did not take long for him to lick me to an intense orgasm.

Once I had stopped shaking, he stood up and made his way back to his seat. Luckily no one interrupted our roadside display. I wanted to return the favour but I couldn't imagine being able to. He didn't seem concerned that I did and we needed to get moving if we wanted to keep our good luck anyways. He took my hungry mouth back home. As much as I enjoyed my mother's company I was a little upset I had to part ways with this man.

When I got home there was a message on the machine from a girl I went to kindergarten with. She had learned I was in town and wanted to get together. I got another ok from my mother and went to meet her. We caught up for an hour or two before I returned home.

When I entered the front door to my mother's home I could hear a series of strange noises. Honestly I did not know what it was right away, so I ventured inside to identify their origin. With every step I took the noises raised in volume. It kind of sounded like the howl's of a wild animal. Weird, my mom didn't live in a rural community, but I guess there was that kind of nature just outside the city.

The sound appeared to be coming from inside my mom's bedroom, I opened the door to see if she needed assistance. The noise maker was finally revealed, my eyes could not believe what I was seeing. Michael was balls deep inside my mother!

"Mom! Michael!"

Michael froze, he looked like the little boy I used to know, like he wanted to run away and hide. My mother turned to look at me.

"Oh hi honey."

Her voice carried its normal pitch, it was like this was a standard situation for her. Having her daughter interrupt a love making session, I didn't remember this happening before.

"Please don't be mad. You said he was too big. I just wanted to make sure he knew how to be gentle, I didn't want him hurting my little girl. I did this for you."

I gave her a funny look, heavily doubting this was as selfless as she claimed.

"He came over looking for you, but you were out so..."

"So you thought you would fuck him?" I interrupted.

"Not so robotic...but yea"

"I cannot stand here and see this. I have to go."

With that I turned around and started to leave. I didn't know where I was going, hopefully a place that didn't feature this kind of public display of affection.

"Please don't leave."

I heard my mother's voice over my shoulder. What was her desire, that I stay to watch them have sex? Apparently I wasn't far off base.

12