An Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael is very gentle, I think maybe he is ready for you."

"Excuse me!"

I spun around, giving her an opportunity to explain herself.

"I just think that maybe you owe him to try."

"I owe him? He was just fucking my mother! And still is!"

Michael had yet to move, he had spent my entire time in the bedroom inside my mother.

"He told me about the little fun you two had after shopping, and you aren't going to return the favour? Did I raise you to be this selfish?"

I was shocked to hear Michael had shared such intimate details.

"You can't tell me you aren't curious, and look!." She gestured towards their genitalia, "it does fit after all."

Gross, I don't need to see my mother's vagina. It was a good looking one, I mean the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, but it was my mother's none the less. At least the distraction of Michael's cock was present.

"Your experience level is a little higher than mine." I tried not to vomit at the sight, "no offence, but an eighteen year old snatch is a little different than yours."

"You're right, it's a lot stretchier than the one I have, it can take a dick like this and then elastic back to normal in a few days."

"You mean IF it can."

"You don't know it won't if you don't try."

The idea was enough to make Michael smile. He probably wanted in me ever since we met but was too shy to ask. Now he had found a lawyer to argue the point on his behalf.

"See he thinks you should, so by my count, it's two against one."

After all those years of telling me I shouldn't give in to peer pressure here she was now on the other side of the coin.

"I guess I don't have to leave."

"Great!"

"But that's not saying I will join in."

"That's fine, you can just watch for awhile and think it over."

My mother turned to face Michael.

"Come on silent bob, get back to work."

The scene that played out next looked pretty uncomfortable, but apparently my mother enjoyed it. And enjoyed it a lot. And enjoyed it again, and again, and again...It was like when you see a car accident on the side of the road, it looks messed up but you just have to slow down and stare anyways

At a pause in the action my mother looked in my direction.

"You see, it's fun!"

She pushed Michael off her.

"Try it in your mouth first."

After a little more prodding, I accepted her offer of taking on the previously thought mission impossible. I approached the two as Michael took a seat on the edge of the bed. My mother helped me to my knees. I crouched in front of him watching as he stroked his monster.

"Go on, don't be scarred." My mother coached.

This is it, I put my mouth on Michael and started to suck.

"See, it's not that bad."

My mother was right, not only about being able to take it, but it was fun to take as well.

The first time I had only just barely allowed the head of the beast past my lips, but I wanted more. I couldn't really fit as much of it as I desired, but that didn't stop me from trying.

My mother snatched Michael from me.

"No one could say you didn't try, but boy do your attempts show the inexperience of an eighteen year old."

My mother's mouth welcomed Michael's member. Her efforts put mine to shame.

"Let me try again, I know I can do better."

I took back what my mother had stolen. Wrapping my lips around Michael's pole I was able to take him a little deeper this try.

"Better, but still not great."

My mom and I passed Michael back and fourth for quite some time. At the end of one of her turns, she popped Michael out of her mouth and gestured the meat to me.

"Maybe you could let him in your cunt?"

I pretended that this was a hard question to answer.

"I guess."

I was still wearing my clothing from that day, but I was quick to fix that. Michael moved to clear space on my mother's bed and I laid down beside the boy. Michael arranged himself on top of me. He held his dick inches from my opening. I put my hands against his muscled abdomen.

"Just don't cum inside me."

His nod was all I needed to let him inside. He had exaggerated my ability to hold him off, waiting to dive in when I removed my hands.

"Ooo. Oh my. Ouchee."

It was crazy that this was even possible, it would have been odd if his size didn't cause me any pain. I was super wet though, if it went in alright, it wouldn't take long for me to accommodate much more. I was correct, after a little getting used to his size he was able to feed me some more. Only a little more though, but even a third of his length was more dick than I had ever taken.

Michael was indeed very gentle, it was nice for starters, but after awhile he was maybe a little too polite.

"If you want to make me cum, you will have to go harder!"

This was a lie, I had already came a number of times from his slow pace, but I was interested with how much I could if he really opened up.

Michael had to maintain his depth, anymore would have split me in two. He did speed up a bit, I had placed my hands on his hips and was guiding the increase in velocity. Thankfully my mother was there to make sure I didn't let things get too crazy. I was famous for exaggeration.

"attagirl!"

My mother not only helped Michael hold his pace, she also acted as a cheerleader.

Due to his penetration of my mother, and the cross-generational blowjob team we had formed, Michael was ready to blow after just a few strokes. The grip he had on my waist tightened as a signal of this.

"Remember she wants you to pull out."

My mom had also noticed his squeeze.

Michael gripped his shaft, slowly removing himself from me. My mother had a front row view of the gaping hole he left.

"I knew you could stretch."

Michael moved to straddle my chest and stroked between my tits. Silently we exchanged looks, both silently said they were ready. He let out a loud moan and threw his head back unleashing his torrent on my face. The professed super sized load the other night was a lie, from my experience he shot a tonne whenever. I had only emptied him the other night and still he had brewed up enough to for me to drown in.

My face was dripping with his seed when a towel found my hand.

"Mop it up before it spills onto the rug."

I heard my mother instruct.

I cleaned myself up and we all got dressed. We left the bedroom in search of more comfortable seating, coming to a rest in the den. We three sat around the coffee table in silence. Surprisingly Michael was the first to speak.

"It's getting a little late, I should be going home."

We escorted Michael to the door and said our goodbyes. He then left and closed the door behind.

"I think it's about my bedtime too." My mother yawned in my direction.

I agreed and went to my own.

The next morning was my flight out. I packed up my things before I cabbed to the airport. My mother and I stood together in front of our house waiting for my taxi. The cab pulled up and the driver started loading my bags. My mother gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Make sure to tighten up again before next time."

12