An Old Friend Comes to Visit

Story Info
Penny is a old friend, we have been touch through phone...
1.2k words
4.11
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me give you a short context. Penny and I were in the same batch in college. We were more batch-mates than friends back then. Sometime after graduation, we somehow got in touch through social media and ended up becoming best friends. We met in person as well, but those were very brief meetings, also only twice in the span of five years.

So, coming to the present, we finally decided to meet and have a nice vacation. I was supposed to go pick her up and off to Hawaii but something urgent came up with my office and we had to cancel. Two weeks after that, it's Christmas eve, I was in bed watching porn and enjoying my week off when I heard the doorbell ring. I was frustrated because I was about to climax and surprised because I wasn't expecting any visitors.

I opened the door and there was Penny, standing in her tall figure of 5 foot 10, wrapped up in winter clothing and shivering from the cold. Before I could comprehend the surprise, she threw herself over me and gave me a tight hug. I invited her in while telling her how surprised I was.

She scanned me top to bottom and gave a smirk. As I just put on a robe, my hard on was not exactly hidden. I told her what she had interrupted and went to my room to shut down the laptop and put on some real clothes.

We ended up having some takeout dinner and beer and talking. It was almost midnight and alcohol was starting to hit. She told me she wanted to do something crazy and I told her I have some pills which are claimed to have a hypnotic effect. I knew it was bat shit crazy and would never work. She told me she wanted to try and that she felt safe trying with me.

I gave her the pill, and she gulped it down with beer. We didn't know what to expect, so we went back to talking, more like waiting to see if it had any effect. After a while, she asked me what I would make her do if she got hypnotized. I told her it would be fun to see her hopping on one leg for a minute. And as expected, she did just that. I know she is just trying to fuck with me, so I'd believe she is really hypnotized.

I thought let's see how long she can play, so I played as well and acted surprised. Then I kept asking her for more funny stuff, like go around the room jumping like a monkey or drink a entire beer bottle in one go. 15 minutes passed and I had expected her to be tired by now, but she was still following my orders.

Now let me tell you about her. She has changed since college. She always had a tall figure which I liked, but she lacked the curves back then, but now she has grown a nice pair of breasts 34D and her ass makes me wanna smack it. Her hot body, the beer plus she had interrupted me while I was jerking off, so all that mixed up made me want to have her.

I thought of taking it to the next level. I told her to come sit on my lap and kiss me, which she did. Then I told her to remove her sweater and top. To my amazement, she did as I said. Now I was almost convinced that I had her under control. I told her to get on her knees and suck my cock. She came forward and kneeled in front of me. She unbuckled my pants and slipped down my boxers. My already hard cock sprang out in front of her. She held it in her hands and slowly brought her head down and licked the pre-cum leaking from my cock. Then she circled her tongue on the tip and slowly took my cock inside her mouth while running her tongue over my shaft. She had no difficulty taking my entire length and deep throating me, which told me she wasn't a rookie. She started boobing her head up and down slowly, almost like teasing me. Then she started increasing her pace and then back to slow. This was edging me and I had to cum. I held her head in one place and started fucking her mouth. After a few minutes, I couldn't hold any longer and burst inside her pretty mouth. I haven't cummed this much in a long while. Her mouth was full of it and some of it was leaking out. I told her to swallow it whole and lick my cock clean.

Then I told her to take off her remaining clothes and get into the bedroom. I got naked and followed her in. I saw her amazing body for the first time and boy, was it a hot sight. Those round breasts and pointy nipples. Her pussy was clean shaved and I could see it glistening with juices. Her body was reacting even though she was unaware of what she was doing.

I started by sucking her breasts and gently nibbling her nipples. She moaned slightly every time I did that. Meanwhile, my hand found her pussy, which was dripping wet. Then I got up and pointed my cock at her pussy. I started pushing it in slowly at first. She was so tight. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but still her pussy was so tight. Her pussy was clutching my cock so hard. I started thrusting slowly and kept pushing it in. Then, with a final thrust, my entire cock was inside her and it felt so good. I stayed like that for a while. Then I started fucking her. I started with slow thrusts and once I got adjusted to motion I increased my pace. It was very quiet, so each thrust was echoing around the room.

The voice of my balls slapping her ass cheeks was driving me crazy. And I guess she was having the same effect because I felt her pussy suddenly closing in on my cock. I looked at her face and I knew she was about to orgasm and I knew I was about to too. I kept thrusting as fast as I could and with each sound I was reaching close to cum. I thought of covering her breasts with my cum but before I could pull out, I lost control and started cumming inside her tight pussy and evidently she had orgasmed at the same time because my cum was oozing out of her pussy along with her own juices. I don't think I have ever cummed this much.

I stayed like that and let my cock get soft inside her. That's when Penny spoke, "So how did you like your Christmas present?" with a evil grin on her face. And that's when it hit me that the pills were indeed a hoax, and she took full advantage of that. I could feel my cock getting hard again. I pulled out of her and smacked her ass and ordered her to turn over. The night was far from over...