Open Season

Story Info
It's opening day of The Hunt for the students of Hypnos U.
5k words
4.58
15.7k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was brisk, not quite cold enough to see his breath, but enough that a shiver ran down his spine as a breeze rushed through the leaves above him. Frank pulled the zipper on his jacket up tighter, trapping in more heat as he stared at his trap from the bushes with his binoculars. The sun was rising over the mountains beyond, a beautiful sight he never failed to appreciate on opening day of every hunting season.

The minutes ticked by and Frank began growing restless. He began wondering if he played it wrong, then shook his head.

"Impossible, I've been studying the pattern for weeks, they always come through here this time of day," he said to himself.

Not five minutes later his patience was rewarded. He heard them before he saw them, the sounds of twigs snapping on the ground, then he saw the tufts of brown and yellow hair coming around the corner of a large grove of trees at a brisk speed.

They were impressive specimens, muscular legs and calves, big brown doe-eyes, and most importantly, oblivious to his presence. The females were moving at a brisk pace, but as soon as they got into range of his feeder hanging from the tree they slowed to a stop, sniffing the air. It didn't take long before they located the source and began staring at it, walking slowly up to it as the scent enticed them, robbing them of their baser instincts.

"Bingo," Frank said with a smile. The bait worked perfectly and he cautiously approached. The two didn't move, just continued staring at the bright pink device that was giving off a strong, musky scent. Frank stood between them, big smile on his face as he looked them up and down.

"Good morning, ladies," he said, addressing the two women with vacant expressions on their faces as they breathed in the scent, "what are your names?"

"Jenna," replied the brunette in a dazed voice. It was a refined, posh accent from England, and it was music to his ears.

"Saaaaadie," came the low, drawn out tone of the bustier blonde, so dazed that her accent wasn't even distinguishable.

"Perfect," Frank said gleefully. His "feeder" had worked flawlessly, designed to draw women in and overwhelm their senses with its intoxicating scent, which would then lower their inhibitions and slow their processing abilities while some glowing pink lights and a series of mirrors occupied the little brain power remaining.

Frank pulled out a gold pocket watch, looking around to make sure they were still alone. Confirming he was in the clear, he held it aloft in front of their faces. Both girl's eyes slowly drifted from the feeder to his watch and they quickly began swaying in place with stupefied expressions on their faces.

Slowly both girl's eyes eventually slid shut, and they stood before him, still gently swaying on their feet, heads lolling to their chests. Frank pulled out his phone, opened the campus hunting app and happily marked them as his.

"Two tagged and it's not even breakfast," he said, satisfied. His smile grew even wider as he realized he wouldn't be the one cooking for himself for the next month.

"Hope the British can also do French Toast," he said as he began leading them back to his apartment.

**********************************************************************************************************

"What did I tell you, Matt?" Nora asked irritably as they stood in the midst of a long line that lead to a large popup tent next to the administration building. She tossed her lavender-dyed hair back and out of her hazel eyes to better glare at him and their group of friends backed up to leave her room to tear into him.

"How the hell is it my fault?" Matt shot back as Nora stared daggers at him, "You're the one that had to run eight blocks to meet us because you got taken home by a TA last night!"

"Every fucking year," Zeke mumbled under his breath. Dan, the freshman, looked nervous, but Garth and Tess just rolled their eyes.

"I wasn't 'taken home,' I was trying to extend the time for our group project after SOMEBODY," she said pointing at him, "wasted too much time on his new formula for The Hunt instead of finishing his research. Now it's almost 8:00am and we still haven't even reached the front of the line!"

"Don't blame me, you aren't allowed to bag anyone before sunrise anyway, it's not like we've terribly missed out on anything," Matt replied defensively.

"Oh yeah?" Zeke replied, pointing across the street, "then what's that?"

Their friend Frank was walking back to the dorms, a pair of beautiful women in sports bras and short shorts right behind him. Their body language was stiff and their eyes were empty and lifeless. He was whistling joyfully as he went, spinning a watch on a chain.

"Jesus, already, Frank?" Zeke shouted. Frank just grinned.

"Won the lotto, grabbed those two from the exchange program!" he shouted back.

"We haven't even gotten signed up yet, how fucking early did you get up?" Nora asked incredulously.

"Got on the quad at 5:00 to wait for sunrise, joggers are nuts, but early bird gets the soon-to-be-blow-job-addicted worm; see you in four weeks!" And with that Frank happily led his brainwashed Brits on their way to his room.

"Third straight year he's just grabbed a couple coeds and hurried off right away, can't believe he's just gonna spend his last hunting season in his room for a month straight," Zeke said, shaking his head.

"Hey, the guy knows what he wants, gotta respect that. Besides, he's been waiting for years to win one of the exchange student lotto's." Garth said, excitedly focusing on the front of the line.

"He's really going to keep them in bed for a month straight?" Dan asked, eyes wide.

"No, we're exaggerating," Zeke said.

"Not that he wouldn't try if he could," replied Nora, "I sweat to god they made the rule about tags only missing two classes maximum during the hunt just because of Frank."

"So, is the lotto that hard to win?" Dan asked, wistfully watching the sway of the two English lass's asses as they continued walking away.

"Normally it's not too hard," said Tess. She was a short and slim blonde with bright blue eyes and a golden tan, and the class's expected Valedictorian. "Frank has just had some bad luck, but this year was especially difficult. There weren't a ton of exchange students still, due to the virus I heard, so the pool was even smaller to make sure everyone had a chance."

"How many did they give out this year?" Zeke asked.

"I think seventy students applied and they gave out ten total," Garth replied, straining his neck to see what a group of people were pointing at now. Despite his nearly six-and-a-half foot height he still couldn't make out what was going on.

"Jesus," Dan said, sounding discouraged. Tess patted him on the shoulder.

"Relax, you're a freshman, you've got plenty of chances ahead of you, you just gotta be smart about what you do with those chances."

"Uh-oh, speaking of being smart, someone is already in trou-ble," Nora said in a sing-song voice, pointing at two people in blue uniforms leading three of their classmates away towards the admin building. It was two guys and one very petite brunette. The guys' faces were blank and emotionless, but the girl had a vapid smile on her face and was waving to everyone she passed like the she was the Queen of England. She was also naked save for her panties and sneakers.

"I don't recognize the guys, "Nora said, bouncing on the balls of her feet, trying to get a better view, "but I'd bet my crystal that's Margaret." All four of the guys temporarily stopped trying to monitor the scene as their eyes were drawn to Nora's deep cleavage bouncing in her tank top. Nora had a slim, athletic build, she could have been an exceptional gymnast, were it not for her DDD_sized breasts.

"It is, ugh, what did she do," Tess said, groaning. "Gregory, three already? What did they do?" she shouted to the man in front. The man rolled his eyes and shouted back.

"The guys thought they could grab those foreign exchange students from Japan, the twins, if they pounced early enough, but they lost their lottery bid. And Little Miss Sunshine here," he said, gesturing to the oblivious Margaret, "decided to try and hypnotize me not to bring them in. So now they lose their license's and she spends the rest of the year on probation and the rest of the day topless and helping Hunters with paperwork."

"Fucking idiots," Matt said, shaking his head.

"I wouldn't talk, I seem to remember you losing your license for your entire freshman year after you dropped a fellow Hunter to give you a blow job," Garth said snidely.

"The night before The Hunt, couldn't keep in in your pants for 6 more hours," Zeke added.

"That I did, and I still stand by that decision, it was the greatest blow job of my life," Matt replied nostalgically. "Do you still do that thing where you roll your tongue, Nora?"

"I'm actually going to kill you this time," she replied. Zeke and Garth busted out laughing. The line to finalize their licenses was finally moving briskly and they chatted as they began moving up.

"Hey, I thought only four year students could participate, isn't Gregory a little old?" Dan asked as Gregory marched the two zoned-out rule-breakers into the building.

"Yeah, he's a grad student, grad students can still sign up as Wardens to keep us miscreants in check," Garth replied.

"You need more experienced people to watch over the season, the faculty can't do it all," Tess added. "But it's still fun for them; they get the runaround for sure, but if anyone goes too far over the line they can use the rule breakers sexually as long as it fits a big enough crime."

"My jaw still makes a clicking sound when I chew gum after what Zoe did to me freshman year," Matt said, absentmindedly rubbing his jaw.

"Serves you right," Nora shot at him before finally stepping up into the front of the line.

By the time they reached the front of the line Margaret had been indoctrinated and was doing the paperwork. They'd given her a skirt, but true to Gregory's word she was still topless, her small perky breasts sticking straight out on her petite frame.

Nora, Garth, Dan, and Zeke got their licenses with no issue, but there was a slight problem for Tess.

"Sorry, ma'am, but due to low numbers on this campus we can only permit one big-tittied goth girl per request right now, and even then it's first come first serve, you're lucky you got in line early enough to get one at all, to be honest with you," she said politely.

"Ugh, fiiiiiine," Tess groaned, taking her freshly printed license. "And don't call me 'ma'am', we've been in the same study group for five semesters."

"Sorry, Ma'am, I have no will to resist my orders, I must know my place today," she repeated with a glowing smile and a small curtsy. Tess rolled her eyes and Matt eagerly began filling out his requests.

"What's everyone planning to do first?" Dan asked the upperclassmen.

"I'm not doing anything until tonight, I have a little tradition I like to follow every season," Nora said.

"Anyone in mind already?" Tess asked excitedly.

"Oh, yes, I've found a very deserving student in need of my special brand of rehabilitation," Nora replied, sharing a wicked smile with Tess. They both giggled before walking away.

"I have a little score to settle with Zeke today, then I have a special project to get off the ground," Matt said excitedly.

"When you lose all you're going to end up accomplishing is wasting a day you could have been spending with your tags on a stupid bet, not that I'll be complaining about extra girls for a day," Zeke said confidently as he walked away.

"No way man, my formula is going to crush his," Matt said eagerly as he sped off towards the lab.

Garth expressed a desire to go find some redheads after a late breakfast, leaving Dan alone. The morning had warmed up and the sky was clear and sunny, so he made the trek out of Hypnos U on foot, heading to the neighboring and fertile hunting grounds of the state university a mile away. After arriving Dan made straight for the campus gymnasium, knowing he had a solid hour left to make his plan work.

As he went he saw the beginnings of the handiwork of his fellow students. The signs were subtle for now; a youthful professor smiling vacantly as one of Dan's classmates spoke to her softly while not breaking eye contact, a couple short young brunettes holding their bags loosely in their hands as they stared at a glass prism casually dangling from another student's hand.

As he approached the gym he saw a tall man in a basketball jersey and shorts barely hiding an erection as a particularly busty blonde from his Stealth Induction Class named Mandy swayed gently back and forth as he openly stared at her cleavage. She saw Dan and shot him a wink as she gave the tall man's cock a firm squeeze, causing his eyes to roll back as he groaned. Dan hurried along, eager to join in on the fun.

Dan made his way into the gym without fuss and went up the stairs to the second level. The building was pretty vacant, as most classes were about to begin and it was a week day, but Dan knew that the volleyball team used this time to practice uninterrupted. He was about to enter the small sound and storage room that controlled the music and audio for the schools gymnasium when a stern voice called out to him.

"No students allowed in there, young man."

Dan turned and was met with the sight of a thick, middle-aged blonde staring at him with her arms crossed.

"Oh, I'm just hear to put on the music for the team to practice to," he said innocently, but she wasn't buying it.

"The music is already playing," she said, raising her eyebrows at him. After a moment of silence Dan did notice the thumping beat of a pop song seemed to be coming from below them.

"Just another young pervert coming to sneak looks at the team, it never fails," she said exasperatedly, reaching for her phone.

Dan had a contingency for moments like this, though he hadn't used it in the field yet. He fumbled quickly through his pockets, his heart beating in his ears. He pulled out what looked like a large, green hockey puck and popped it open. He flicked a tiny switch on the side and quickly held it before her eyes, fighting against his nerves to keep his hand steady.

A classic black and white spiral sprang to life, though littered throughout the black were tiny LED strobes that flashed in sync with the swirl of the spiral. It glowed and spun rapidly, and the woman looked up just before she hit dial on her phone. Her eyes locked on and she was stunned.

"What is...what...wha..." her voiced trailed off as she followed the pattern, unable to do anything else.

"Shh," Dan said soothingly, "it will be easier to just relax and follow the spiral, follow it to it's center, follow it all the way down, ma'am." Despite her shock the woman nodded, brain too frazzled to object.

She tried to follow the lines to the center of the spiral, but she just kept following the line deeper in deeper into the circle, never finding the end, just following it further and further down until she had followed it so deeply she saw nothing but a vast, dark emptiness. Her arms dropped loosely at her sides and her mouth hung open as she stared in fascination, her phone dropping to the floor.

"What's your name?" Dan asked, breathing easier now that he seemed in the clear.

"Mrs. Kent," she said flatly.

"Well, Mrs. Kent, that wasn't very nice the way you accused me of being a perv," he said as he pocketed the puck. She still continued to stare at the spot in the air where it had been. "You should apologize."

"I'm sorry for calling you a perv," she answered, voice almost robotic.

"I'd feel better if it sounded like you really, really meant it." Her face quickly came to life and she surprised him by dropping to her knees. She put her hands together pleadingly.

"Oh please, PLEASE forgive me! I didn't mean it, I couldn't be more sorry young man, I beg you to forgive me," she said desperately, and then just like that her face went blank again and her body went still again.

"Good lord," he said, marveling at the power of his spiral. It was the first time he used it out of the lab and it passed with flying colors. He leaned over and touched her face, then pushed her shoulder lightly. She just continued to stare, her mind empty without orders. From this angle he had a very nice view down her deep cleavage. Now that the initial shock of getting caught and springing a trance on her had passed he really had a chance to give her a look over.

She wasn't really his his type, but he had to admit if he didn't have a limit on subjects he could have seen himself enjoying those wide hips and full tits. Dan checked his watch as she continued to stare blankly ahead, the thinnest line of drool coming out of the corner of her mouth.

"Maybe next year..." he mumbled, "ah well. Ma'am, you will obey my commands."

"I will obey your commands," she repeated dully.

"You never saw me here."

"I never saw you here."

"You will make sure others avoid the gym for the next hour," he told her, ensuring no more interruptions.

"I will make sure others avoid the gym for the next hour," she affirmed and began walking away. Dan went into the audio room and quickly found a control panel. He plugged a thick USB stick into a drive that was flashing green. It paused for a moment, the music from the room below pausing as well, before it continued on like normal. Dan happily left the room and hurried for the stairs.

The room was filled with nearly two dozed young women, all fit and wearing tight athletic tops and small shorts that clung to their curves. When the music skipped for a few seconds a handful looked up to the audio room, but it picked up where it stopped quickly and they thought nothing of it. They also thought nothing of it when a side door opened and a young man found himself a seat.

Dan watched from the stands as the music picked up and the girls continued their drills. To the naked eye everything seemed fine, but after five minutes there were a few signs that the subliminals were beginning to work.

It started subtly; girls moving a little slower in their warm-up, a skinny brunette letting a ball land right in front of her because she wasn't focusing, a couple girls on the bench leaning forward, squeezing their thighs together, far-off looks in their eyes.

The captain of the team was clearly growing frustrated at the girl's sluggish movements, and they all seemed distracted. She was a beautiful, tall, raven-haired senior with the bluest eyes Dan had ever seen, and even from his seat in the stands he could make out the patches of freckles that covered her cheeks. Right now those cheeks were flushing red with anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you all?" she shouted, looking at her team. Most of them were now stood in place, dreamy smiles forming on their faces. If she would have been looking closer at them she would have noticed most of them were sighing softly and their nipples were growing erect under their thin uniforms.

"Kelsea, you've missed three straight set-ups," she shouted at a busty girl with dirty-blonde hair who just shrugged and mumbled, "sorry," in a dazed voice, "and Sheila, you haven't even moved in minutes, we're supposed to be rotating positions!"

"My baaaaad," sighed a pretty girl in the front. She had dark skin and a light Hispanic accent, and she was swaying in place to the music, looking like she didn't have a care in the world.

"God, so many choices," Dan said excitedly as Kelsea, the blonde began rubbing her hands up and over her toned stomach and up her chest, trembling as her fingers grazed her very prominent nipples.

Nicole's face was still red, though not with anger. Here body felt hot, and she had to admit to herself she wasn't as mad as she thought she would be. She felt a little spacey, as though there was a buzzing sound deep in her head somewhere, starting to drown everything else out.

12