An Old Friend Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point I felt committed after spilling my desires to Rick. I was very aroused from our conversation and would have probably sucked his dick right there if we could have gotten away with it. I thought, "What the hell." Deciding to confirm my commitment I said, "Okay. Talk to Bob and if he agrees I would like to do it."

'Oh, I think he will. Like I said, we have had a couple of threesomes and we both liked it. The only problem I can see would be when and where this could happen."

I had an idea for that too that I thought would work. Rick talked with Bob and he was all for it. Before they left for home we set up things for the following weekend. The plan was for Rick to tell Ruth that he wanted to invite me to attend a concert not too far from their town. Knowing that my wife didn't like the music we liked we thought it was a good plan. That way I could go alone and the trip was too far to drive home after the concert so I would be staying with them for the night.

So there I was; driving toward my rendezvous with two men to have sex and other than a case of nerves I was looking forward to exploring my gay side with them. I arrived at their place around 6 that evening. They both greeted me with the usual hugs and friendly banter. They had a nice meal ready so we sat down to eat straight away.

The dinner was great with stimulating conversation. I offered to help with the clean up after, but Bob herded Rick and me to the living room. Preferring to handle the task alone.

Rick got us a beer from the fridge and we retired to the living room. Rick sat in the overstuffed chair that was obviously his and I sat on the couch beside his chair. There was an end table forming a corner between them with a nice lamp sitting on it. We sipped our beers in silence for a couple minutes. Rick cleared his throat and said, "So Jack, you really want to find out what having sex with a man is like?"

This was it. The time had come. I either backed out now or I felt there would be no turning back. I took a sip of my beer, stalling. I don't know why because my mind was made up before I left home. In fact it had been made up since the party last weekend. "Yes. Yes I do, Rick."

Rick sat his beer on the end table and slid out of his chair. He landed on his knees at my feet. He rested his hands on my thighs as he spoke. " Jack, I know you came here tonight to live out your fantasy of sucking a cock and having a man fuck your ass. I am so happy that you chose me to be your guide. So lets get you warmed up. I want to fulfill a fantasy of my own. Take your cock out so I can suck it."

His directness gave me confidence to make the best of this opportunity. I looked him in the eyes and said, "You know where it is. If you want it, get it." Rick smiled and reached for my belt buckle. My dick was already hard. It had been engorging with blood since Rick asked if I wanted to have sex. When he got my jeans unbuckled and unzipped I lifted my hips and he pulled my jeans and underwear down to my feet exposing my dick standing straight out of my crotch. Rick reached out and wrapped his hand around the shaft. It gave me a rush feeling his warm hand against my flesh. He stroked it slowly several times before leaning over and using his tongue. He licked the drop of pre-cum from the tip.

"Umm, sweet." he said before taking the head into his mouth. His mouth was so hot as he engulfed almost the entire shaft. He slid his mouth back up the shaft and used his lips to put pressure around the base of the head. That felt good. Rick let go of my dick as he lowered his mouth down my shaft again. I felt his fingers caressing my balls. I spread my legs wider and watched Rick suck my dick. He was good at it. He didn't deep throat me, but he took most all of my 7 inches into his mouth on every plunge. I loved it when he formed a vacuum as he pulled back up the shaft to the tip. He was sending me into overload as he sucked me. My orgasm built rapidly and before I knew it I was at the edge. I moaned, "Oh god, Rick. I'm going to cum."

Rick immediately stopped sucking my dick and sat back on his heels. I moaned my disappointment.

"Why did you stop? I was so close."

"Well, I'm glad you like how I suck your dick. Now I think it is time for you to experience it the other way around. What do you say, Jack? Are you ready to suck your first cock?"

This was the moment I had been dreaming of. My fantasy was turning to reality. This is what I had come here for. At that moment I realized why Rick had stopped before I got off. My level of arousal was so high that I was ready for whatever he wanted from me. Bob had come into the living room while Rick was blowing me and was already naked. His impressive dick was standing at attention; the tip almost touching his belly button. It looked to be seven or eight inches and a little thicker than mine.

He took advantage of the opening Rick created when he leaned back on his heels and put one foot on the couch beside me. "Here; why don't you start on this one. It's ready to feel a warm mouth around it."

All I had to do was open my mouth and lean forward a couple of inches and I would have a man's dick in my mouth. I would finally find out what a real dick felt like. My pulse was racing as I reached out and took Bob's dick in my hand. I noticed two things immediately. It was hot and felt firm, but softer than Zeke.

There was a little drop of pre-cum beaded on the tip. It glistened as I leaned forward and collected it with the tip of my tongue. The clear liquid had a slightly sweet taste. I liked it. Using my tongue I bathed the head of his dick, then put the head in my mouth. It was hot and spongy. Nothing at all like Zeke.

Bob gently urged me on. "That's it, Jack. Now suck my cock like you know you want to."

Instead of complying I took it out of my mouth and tongued the shaft from the tip to the base. I felt his pubic hair on my tongue. I tongued my way back to the tip before taking the head in my mouth again. I swirled my tongue around the base of the head. Bob moaned with pleasure. It thrilled me that I was giving him that pleasure. I liked the feel of it in my mouth. The real thing was so much better than what I had been performing on. Zeke was just a hunk of plastic. Bob's cock was flesh and blood. I felt pressure on my knees then a mouth on my dick again. Rick was sucking me as I sucked Bob. It felt awesome to have a mouth on my dick while my mouth was full of cock meat.

I began to suck Bob's dick in earnest. I let my lips slide down the shaft as I lowered my mouth. I took him in until I felt the head at the opening to my throat and reversed course to the head. There was only a tiny gag reflex. I did that several times before I tried what I really wanted to do. I created a strong vacuum around his dick head and pulsed it several times before releasing it and sliding my mouth down his shaft. This time when I felt the head touch I continued to push and the head popped into my throat. It didn't gag me enough to make me stop.

I impaled myself until I felt his pubes tickle my lips and my throat was filled with his cock. I heard Bob moan loudly as I was backing off, letting his dick slip from my throat. I had done it. I had deep throated him with no problem. I loved how hot his cock felt in my mouth and throat. I did it again without the vacuum and Bob moaned again. He grabbed my head with his hands and pistoned his dick into my mouth. I let him slip into my throat on every other stroke. I was loving the feeling of his dick fucking my mouth so much that before I realized it I was cumming in Rick's mouth. My orgasm rocked me and I moaned loudly around Bob's cock.

Suddenly Bob stiffened and moaned as he started cumming. His dick was deep in my throat when he released the first blast of cum. I quickly pulled off his dick until I had the head between my lips. I had spent months fantasizing about this and I wanted to experience the taste of his cum as it blasted into my mouth. The second stream washed across my tongue. It tasted slightly salty and pungent. I loved how hot and silky it felt as it coated the insides of my mouth. I swallowed all Bob gave me then lay my head against the back of the couch letting his dick slip free of my mouth. I was out of breath.

I closed my eyes and lay there enjoying the feeling of contentment that was flowing through me while I savored the taste of Bob's cum. The first thought I had was, "I did it. I just sucked my first cock and I enjoyed the whole experience." I had no feelings of shame or regret about what I had done. I had conquered those feelings long ago. I only felt satisfaction that I had finally quenched my curiosity. Now to find out how the second part of my fantasy would turn out.

I heard Bob say, "Holy shit Jack! Was that really the first time you ever sucked a dick? Because if it was, you are a natural. Rick, just wait until he sucks your cock. I swear you will love it."

I heard Rick reply. "Seriously Bob? It was that good? How bout it, Jack. You ready to give your second blow job?"

I opened my eyes and Rick was standing in front of me. He was naked. I got my first good look at his dick. It was long. I mean maybe ten inches long. It looked slender because of the length, but it was about as thick as mine. He held it around the base and said, "If you are ready, come get it. This is one blow job I have been anticipating for a really long time. Although Bob got your cherry I'm happy to serve you seconds."

My orgasm was over, but my level of arousal was through the roof. After finding out how much I liked sucking Bob off I was definitely ready to suck Rick's dick. Without saying anything I leaned forward on the couch. I realized my pants were still gathered around my ankles. With Rick's hard cock in my face I kicked them and my underwear off and removed my socks. Then I pulled my shirt over my head shedding the last of my clothing. Now we were all three naked. I wrapped my hand around Rick's cock and stroked it. He let go of it and let me take control.

Bob sat on the couch watching us. I think he was waiting on Rick's reaction when I swallowed his cock. I moved forward a little so I could use my tongue on the head as I slowly stroked him. His pre-cum tasted sweet too. I had discovered I love the taste of the clear substance as it oozes out of a dick. I tongued his entire dick from top to bottom several times before taking it in my mouth. When I did engulf the head Rick moaned softly. Encouraged I lowered my mouth over his shaft. I was still holding it by the base and when I felt the tip against my throat my lips had not reached my hand. There was a lot of dick that was going to be going down my throat. I sucked him like that for a minute or so.

Rick started flexing his hips every time I went down trying to get more of his dick in my mouth. I decided it was time to take it all. With Bob it was in and out quickly. This time my throat would be filled with cock for a lot longer. I hoped I could do it without gagging. I released Rick's dick from my grasp and let my hand drop to his balls. I could feel them moving inside their sack as I massaged him.

The next time I lowered my mouth down his shaft and felt Rick flex his hips, I pushed my head down and his dick slipped into my throat. I felt it expand the opening to my throat. I kept pushing. When my lips reached the base of his cock I paused briefly before backing off it. Rick moaned the instant his dick entered my throat and continued until I had withdrawn. He said, "Holy god damn, man. How the fuck did you do that?"

Bob burst out laughing. "I told you it would blow your mind. How you like that lover?"

"Oh, I like it a lot. I want more of that Jack, but how the hell do you do it?"

I still had him in my mouth so I released him. "I just practiced on Zeke until I was able to train myself not to gag. I have to say though, the real thing is so much easier and much more pleasurable."

"Well shit. I knew this night was going to be good, but I had no idea. Come on Jack, give me some more of that sweet mouth of yours."

I felt a moment of pride in my ability and smiled broadly. Emboldened by their praise I took control of the situation. I told Rick, "How about you sit down. I want you comfortable for this so we can both get the full impact." Rick sat in his chair and I got between his knees. This time when I engulfed Rick's cock I worked feverishly to bring him to orgasm. I sucked the head of his dick like he had done mine between deep strokes causing him to moan loudly. After a minute or so of that I just started deep throating him three or four strokes in a row until I had to come up for air. Rick was moaning loudly and held my head in his hands. Every time I started down on him he would push his hips up to invade my throat. After what seemed too short a time Rick said, "Oh fuck. I'm cumming Jack."

As he said it I felt the first stream of cum explode from his dick, filling my mouth with his essence. I stopped sucking and held his dick head between my lips as he emptied his balls. It was so erotic feeling his dick throb as his cum filled my mouth. I swallowed every bit of it and sucked on the head trying to coax more from him. I really loved not only the taste, but the sensations as his dick spewed his cum for me. I had done that. It was me that had given him enough pleasure with my mouth that he was brought to orgasm. I felt proud and content in my choice to explore this side of my sexuality.

After Rick finished cumming I continued to suck his dick as it softened. Rick stopped me. He said he was too sensitive for me to continue. I reluctantly gave up his beautiful cock. Bob was sitting next to me stroking my dick. I was amazed it had gotten hard again so soon after that massive orgasm. It felt harder than it had been in a very long time.

Bob turned sideways on the couch and looked at me. "You sure do give good head, Jack. I can hardly believe this is your first time. And look at that fine dick of yours. I am definitely going to enjoy sucking that." He bent over and put his mouth on my dick. I liked how hot and wet his mouth was. The sensations I felt as he sucked me had me close to cumming in less than a minute. Again I was astounded. Usually after I get off I can go for a long time before cumming again.

Bob increased his efforts and I started spewing cum into his mouth. He continued to slide his mouth up and down my dick as I shot several streams of cum into it. When I finished cumming Bob let my dick slip from his mouth. He raised up and kissed me hard and passionately. That had not been a part of my fantasy, but in my state of arousal I enjoyed the sensations of my first man kiss.

I could taste my cum on his tongue and it excited me more than I ever remember when I kissed a woman after she sucked me off. Tonight I had stepped over a line into a kind of sex I had only fantasized about. While Bob was kissing me I heard Rick suggest we retire to the bedroom. Bob broke our kiss and turned to Rick. They kissed, sharing the taste of my cum. Then Bob was getting up from the couch. He pulled me up with him and patted my ass cheek. And said, "How was that, Jack?

"I liked it very much. You give incredible head.

Rick smiled and said, "Well, lets go to the bedroom and find out if you like what comes next."

I liked that idea, but I knew I wasn't completely ready. Standing between them I said, "That sounds great, but first I have to get myself ready. I need to use your bathroom." I went to the front door and opened my overnight bag. I removed my bathroom kit and turned to them. "Where is your bathroom?"

Bob said, "Follow me. You can use the one in our bedroom."

I followed Bob to the bed room anticipating what we were about to do in there. Rick had told us to go ahead. He was going to make us all drinks.

In the bed room Bob pointed to the bathroom and said, "There ya go, Jack. It's all yours."

I went in the bathroom and took out my enema bottle and filled it with warm water and screwed the hose into the neck. Putting the hook to hang it with in the bottom I looked for a place to hang it close to the toilet. There were on clothes hooks close, but fortunately the bathroom had a dropped ceiling. I was able to reach up and push a tile up enough to slide the hook over the grid framing without standing on the toilet. Then I douched my anal cavity over the toilet bowl. I cleaned myself up and returned to the bedroom to find Rick between Bob's wide spread legs sucking his cock.

My dick was already semi hard and it grew to full stature as I watched the two men before me. Lost in the erotic scene before me I stroked my cock. A moan escaped me and Rick turned to look at me. He saw my engorged cock and smiled. "So, you all set? Are you ready for phase two?"

I was breathless from excitement. I couldn't find the words so I just nodded my head in the affirmative. Rick, still smiling said, "Well, get over here and give Bob some head while I take care of the rest.

As I crawled onto the bed and kneeled between Bob's legs I was shaking with anticipation. I stroked his dick with one hand while I massaged his balls with the other. I leaned over and engulfed the head of his dick. After one or two trips down the shaft, but not into my throat I used my tongue to bathe his shaft. When I reached the base I pushed his dick against his stomach and licked his ball sack. I sucked his balls into my mouth and tongued them making him moan with pleasure. I sucked them in and out of my mouth several times before I traced my tongue back to the tip of his dick. There I found a pearly droplet of pre-cum that I quickly consumed.

"Man, you really like sucking dick don't you, Jack. It's like you have been doing it all your life."

I looked up at Bob and smiled. "I'm glad you like what I'm doing. I am just doing what I like done to me, but you are right. I do like sucking cock. I love the heat of it in my mouth. That's something I never experienced sucking a pussy. And I love feeling you slide into my throat." With that I went back to sucking him. I got into it and started deep throating him. Bob brought his feet up under him so he could hump my face, fucking my throat. I was into it now and loving it.

I heard Rick say, "God, that looks awesome. You have a fine looking ass, Jack."

The bed moved as Rick shifted position to get behind me. I felt his hand slide between my legs and grab my dick. He stroked it as he played with my balls with his other hand. I felt his lips on my ass cheek. Rick opened his mouth and bit down gently on a mouthful of cheek. Then I felt his tongue slide into my ass crack. When he touched my asshole with it I shuddered with excitement. Rick rimmed my anus. Every time his tongue passed over my center he put pressure against my puckered hole. Finally his tongue forced it's way inside.

At that precise moment Bob started cumming without warning. The first stream shot into my mouth as a wave of sensation engulfed me. By reflex my mouth came off Bob's exploding dick as I threw my head back and groaned with extreme pleasure. Bob's cum kept pumping out of his dick. It hit me under my chin and dripped back down onto his dick and crotch covering his nuts. I couldn't help it. The feeling of Rick's tongue entering my ass made me forget what I was doing. I had never had my ass eaten before and the feeling was incredible. After the initial shock I put my head down and licked Bob's cum off his dick and sucked his balls clean.

I felt a finger as it slid into me. I pushed back against it wishing it was his cock. Feeling impatient I said, "Don't waste time doing that, Rick. I am used to Zeke so just go slow and I can take you." He moved and I felt the head of his dick pressing against my asshole. "You sure you're ready for this? What do you want me to do, Jack?"