An Old Friend Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my hips back trying to get the head in me, but Rick moved with me. It already felt way different than Zeke. This dick was hot against my anus. I wanted this more than I realized. For more than a year I had been fantasizing about this very moment. I had been penetrated countless times by my wife, but this was the real deal. I was about to have a hot, living rod of man flesh enter my ass and at the moment I really wanted to feel it sliding into me. I lifted my head out of Bob's crotch and with abandon said, "Yes, I'm ready. I want you to put your cock in my ass and fuck me, Rick. Let me feel how awesome it is to have your cock buried in my ass."

With one hand on the small of my back and I assumed the other holding his dick, Rick pushed forward slowly. I felt my anus expanding as he entered me. The head of his dick slipped through my sphincter and Rick stopped pushing. It felt wonderful. When there was no reaction from me Rick began pushing again. I felt every inch of his dick as it slid through my sphincter. I shuddered with the sensation. Rick stopped pushing when his hips pressed against my ass cheeks. I was full of cock meat and loved it. It was so much better than having Zeke shoved up my ass. I enjoyed the feeling as Rick's dick filled me. It was hot and I could feel it pulsing as he held still deep in me.

"There ya go man. You have it all now. How does it feel? Are you good with it?"

"Oh yeah. I'm good with it. It feels awesome. Please go slow at first and let me get used to it though."

Rick started withdrawing. It felt almost as good as it did going in. Rick stopped when just the head was being gripped by my sphincter. I pushed back and a couple inches slid in. That felt good. I rocked back and forth on his dick fucking myself until my sphincter was totally relaxed and Rick's dick was slipping in and out with ease. Suddenly Rick pushed forward and buried his entire length in one quick motion.

When his hips smacked my ass I yelped from the suddenness of it. He pulled out and rammed back in until he bottomed out. I grunted. God that felt good. I was being fucked by a man and I loved every inch of his cock as it pistoned in and out of me. Rick continued to pound my ass with a fast pace. Bob squirmed around until his head was under me. He took my dick in his mouth and sucked me. I couldn't believe how hard my dick was.

Between Bob's hot mouth and Rick pounding my ass I was rapidly approaching another orgasm. My third of the evening. I couldn't remember the last time I came more than twice in one day, much less one evening. I was overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure coursing through me. It seemed only moments before I was filling Bob's mouth as I orgasmed. I finished cumming and Bob crawled from under me. Rick was still pounding me hard. His dick was coming completely out of me before being rammed back in. I loved the feeling of his dick pushing in, unguided. My sphincter was offering no resistance at all. Rick rammed his dick home and held it there. I felt his dick throbbing as he ejaculated deep in my ass. A warm sensation flooded my insides as his cum filled my rectum.

Rick lay on my back breathing hard, trying to recover from his orgasm. I collapsed onto the bed and Rick's cock slipped out of me. He rolled off me onto his side and sighed heavily. I felt an empty feeling in my rectum. My ass hurt a little from the rough pounding I had received, but that was nothing compared to the feeling of total bliss that was covering me like a veil. I felt Bob crawl between my legs. He rubbed my ass crack with the head of his cock until he was lined up with my asshole, then I felt him sliding into my rectum.

There was no resistance as he buried himself in one quick motion. He used Rick's cum for lubricant as he fucked me. I could feel the thickness of his cock as he stretched me more than Rick had. No discomfort, just raw sensation. It felt awesome.

I could concentrate on nothing but the feelings his cock was producing in me. I was laying flat on the bed and Bob was bouncing on my ass. I knew he wasn't getting full penetration so I raised my hips up off the bed giving him better access. He took advantage and pushed the remaining few inches of his cock into my ass. I moaned with the sensations that produced. "Oh yes, that's it. Give it all to me. I love how you feel. inside me." I pushed back until I was on my knees and let Bob ravage my asshole.

Rick had gotten up and gone to the bathroom. He returned and kneeled on the bed in front of me. I pushed up onto my hands and wrapped my hand around his shaft. I guided the head to my mouth. When my mouth was full of cockmeat Rick started humping my face. I held still and let him use my mouth. I had never ever felt sensations like I was feeling now with both of them fucking me at the same time.

This time my asshole was getting a little sore from Bob's larger size, but before it got where I couldn't take it Bob stiffened up and emptied his load of cum in my ass. He held himself deep in me until the last spurts of cum escaped him, then collapsed backwards to lay exhausted watching me suck Rick's cock. When Bob finished Rick lay down and we assumed a 69 position.

Rick took my flaccid cock in his mouth and we sucked each other lazily. The sensations of his mouth on my cock while his was in my mouth was unbelievably erotic. I felt my dick getting hard in his warm mouth. I concentrated on Rick. It didn't take long deep throating him before he orgasmed. His load was half what his first load was. I enjoyed every drop as I swallowed his seed.

I rolled onto my back and sighed contentedly. When I rolled over it had ripped my dick out of Rick's mouth. I didn't even care that it was still no more than semi hard. I was completely sated. I had more sex in the last two hours than I had had in the last month and I loved all of it. I had definitely confirmed that I like to suck cock and there is nothing like taking one in your ass. This had been an awesome evening and it wasn't over yet. I knew now for sure that I liked gay sex. Sucking dick and eating hot cum was awesome, but being ass fucked was incredible.

I never wanted to feel Ruth's Zeke in my ass again. That was fantasy now and I knew it. I would have to accept her fucking me or she would soon drag the reason why out of me. The reaction she had when I tried to suck Zeke while she was wearing him was proof enough that there was no way I could divulge what the three of us had done tonight. I saw a lot of trips west in my future.

Bob distracted me from my thoughts when he put his head in my crotch and started licking my balls.

We had sex for hours that night. They both fucked me several times and I sucked their dicks in between. I even got to fuck Rick. Bob wasn't into taking it, but Rick loved it as much as I did. That was a real treat.

We spent the next day lazing around and enjoying more sex until I had to leave in the late afternoon. I don't know when we will get the opportunity to do it again, but I know for sure there will be a next time. There's no way I could deprive myself of those pleasures now that I have experienced them.