An Old Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Ten years later and things have changed.
3.6k words
4.36
7.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry and I had been friends since we were kids. He lived three houses down from me. He was one grade above me, and never let me live it down. He always looked out for me, and I did the same. But we grew up. I watched him get ridiculously hot, and I got more introverted with time. He shot up in height, which only further complimented his dark hair, and even darker features. His face was chiseled, and his body even more so. I had spent most of high school participating in sports and studying. I kept a great body, but never thought too kindly of my facial features, and I kept to myself. Henry was a social butterfly. He was never ashamed of our friendship, but we did just start to grow apart. It was difficult to explain to whoever his girlfriend was at the time who I was. So he normally didn't, and I didn't really mind. The summer of my junior year, I thought our relationship may have changed. Just for a brief moment.

It was a party at Henry's house. It was mostly seniors, but I normally went under the radar anyway, so Henry invited me. I kept to myself, but one of my teammates from the volleyball team was there. She kept feeding me drink after drink. Probably some form of hazing, as she was a senior. I started to feel queasy, and I decided to stumble my way inside the house to find a bathroom. The house was empty and I welcomed the quiet. My head felt like it was pounding. As I made my way to the bathroom I realized I wasn't alone. Some senior I had never formally met, had come into the house. My heart sped up a little as I tried to ignore it as a coincidence. I kept walking to the bathroom, he followed. I put my hand on the door handle and I could feel him behind me. He planted his hand above my shoulder, pinning me to the door. His mouth came down on mine. I tried to push him off of me, but I was already too off balance. This guy had at least 50 pounds on me. Then just as soon as it began it was over. The pressure of his body was gone. There was a flash of bodies on the floor in front of me. Someone had tackled the guy. I flung the bathroom door open and closed it behind me. I sunk to the floor and leaned against the cool tile of the side of the bathtub. It was a few minutes before I noticed the house had gone quiet again. The handle turned and I felt a wave of relief when I realized it was Henry. He closed the door behind him.

"Are you okay?" Henry asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for your help. I am super lucky that you were here."

"It wasn't luck. I watched him follow you in. I don't know who invited him, he's a fucking creep."

"Still, lucky that you had your eye on him."

"He wasn't the one I was watching."

"Yeah I guess I was stumbling a little. I was probably making a fool of myself."

He closed the distance and sat on the bathroom floor with me.

"Do you really think that was why I was watching you?" He asked.

I didn't reply. I just rubbed my temples to attempt to alleviate the pounding in my head.

Henry wrapped his arm around my shoulder. It was platonic. His fingers drew small circles on my upper arm.

"I've missed you." He said.

I looked up at him.

"Me too."

His hand came to the side of my face.

I felt heat rise all over my body.

He brought his lips to mine. It was gentle at first. Then it became needy. His hands found their way to my hips. He brought me onto his lap so I was straddling him. I felt how hard he was. I wanted him. I needed him, but I couldn't lose him. So I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"We shouldn't. It just isn't right." I told him.

I stood up and went to the door.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me to him.

"You can't tell me you didn't feel that."

I felt everything. I felt it all.

"No. I didn't. I'm sorry."

His face dropped. He looked defeated.

I ran out of the house. Fortunately it was a stone's throw home.

Ten years later...

I was a second year surgical resident at UVA. This week I was assigned to the trauma bay. I loved trauma. The excitement and the constantly changing dynamic. I hate to use the cliche' that you never know what can happen, but it's true. The problem with working at a reputable hospital is you are bound to run into people you know. If you work in the E.D. or trauma bay, you are seeing those people in conditions that are less than favorable.

I was charting after sending a patient through to surgery, when he walked in through the double doors. Henry had aged way better than most people. He didn't see me over the monitor. I got up to go hide in the doctor's lounge. He saw me. He looked at me. Then nothing. No emotion. No rush of feelings. He looked at me like I was any other person. My hair was blonder, curlier, and I had finally grown into my curves, but I wasn't unrecognizable. Henry and I hadn't spoken since that night that we kissed. He acted as I never existed. I watched him go through girl after girl his senior year. Then he went to college. I continued to exist as a fly on the wall. I went to college at Yale, and found myself finally flourishing. I had great friends. I was doing fantastic in school. I finally found a decent guy to have sex with. He looked nothing like Henry. He was blonde, tan, and built like a truck. We were friends with benefits. He was a graduate student on campus getting his PhD, so he was there for my entire undergrad. He asked me to stay for residency. So naturally I moved about a thousand miles away. Eight years in one place was too long anyways. So I left. I went back to my home state, because the residency program at UVA was sought after. I knew Henry lived in the area, only because my mom used to keep me informed on his whereabouts. I think she secretly wished I would have married him. Ironic.

I started to walk out of the bay, towards safety when a hand came down on my shoulder.

"Dr. Pike?"

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

I put on my best patient smile and turned around. Thankfully it was just the head nurse.

"That man is asking specifically for you."

"Fuck." I didn't mutter this time.

"Should I tell him to wait?"

"No, thank you it's fine."

I walked over to Bay 1, which suddenly felt like my own personal hell. He was sitting on the bed. He looked uncomfortable, but not emergent.

"How are you doing today sir?"

"Do I look so bad that you don't recognize me?"

"Nice to see you, is there medically anything you need help with?"

"Yes, but you can't report it."

I reached behind me to close the privacy curtain.

"What do you mean?"

"Just don't report it."

"Show me what you need fixed."

He shrugged off his jacket, to reveal a bloody dark t-shirt. His shirt came next. I was almost too concerned with the gaping bullet hole in his abdomen to notice his absolutely shredded chest and abs. Almost.

"Lay back."

Within minutes I had managed to remove the bullet fragments, and stop any residual bleeding. I didn't ask questions. I didn't take notes. I just worked. I avoided eye contact. I felt his eyes boring into my head while I looked carefully at his injuries. I finally stood. Satisfied with my work.

"Anything else?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Leave. Don't say anything to anyone. You aren't worth my license."

"Wow. Time has made you cold."

I nodded. I turned to leave the room. He grabbed my wrist.

"At least give me your number in case I need more medical assistance."

I did. Against my better judgement I gave him my number. I didn't take his. He left. And I hoped that he wouldn't contact me. At the end of my shift I got a notification on my phone. I glanced down as I walked to my car in the parking garage.

Text from xxx-xxx-xxxx: You still have the same shitty honda.

I didn't understand what that meant, til I saw him leaning against my car.

He remembered my car from ten years ago. Kind of creepy. Kind of endearing.

I unlocked the trunk and threw my duffle bag in. He pushed off from the car.

"I don't have time for this. I need sleep." I grumbled at him.

I scrubbed in on a six hour surgery shortly after he left. My body hurt and my mind was fried.

"We need to talk." He stated.

"No. I need to see the inside of my eyelids."

I unlocked the car. I didn't expect him to get in the passenger's seat. He did. I didn't have the energy to argue. I fell into old habits. I made the drive in silence. I don't know what I planned to do when we got to my place. I finally arrived. The drive felt significantly longer than normal. I got out and he followed. He had never been to my place before. It wasn't much; it was a historic home in Charlottesville. It had been taken down to the bones and updated with modern fixtures. I loved it. I loved my life. It was lonely at times, but it was mine. My mom only died a few weeks ago, but I'm getting used to being alone, the only thing I had left was moose. Moose greeted me at the door. He was a middle aged german shepherd. When he saw that I had a guest he let out a low growl. He was protective, which I liked.

"Nein Moose."

He immediately obeyed. He sat and allowed me, and my newly gained shadow to enter the front door. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the first bit of alcohol I saw. Whiskey. Henry moved behind me to the cabinets. Looking for glasses I assumed.

"Top left."

"Ahhh" He responded.

I drank. And drank. He matched every shot I took. We didn't speak for what felt like forever.

"Why did you come to my hospital? How did you even know where I worked?"

"I keep tabs on you. I always have."

"How did you get shot?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Should I be concerned that I let you into my home?"

"If you were that concerned you wouldn't have let me get in your car."

"Why are you here Henry?"

"You lost the only person you had left. I had to come. I was at the funeral you know?"

"I wasn't really watching."

It was a small service at the gravesite. Simple and easy. I didn't cry. I placed flowers on the coffin, and then I buried the only person in the world I had left.

"Your mom told me just before she passed that you were doing your residency here. She was tight lipped about it before then. I could never find out on social media where you ended up. Then I found out you were here. Right under my nose. All along. Why did you come back?"

"It felt right. Mom wasn't doing well. The hospital was everything I could have wanted."

"So I wasn't a part of that decision?"

"No." I lied to him and myself. I knew I wasn't convincing. Part of me hoped that I would run into him one day. That I would just see him in passing. That we would suddenly fall back into our old ways. Of course it had been ten years and I was still that dorky little fly on the wall from high school. I never ran into him.

"Liar. I know you missed me." He responded.

He walked around my kitchen. He paced for some reason. Like he was conflicted about this conversation.

"You were always too scared. It's almost sad. You gave up everything because you were scared."

My blood boiled. Had he really held onto this? After ten years? I mean I had still pined after him in a small way, but he seemed genuinely angry.

"I can't deal with this. I need to shower, and I need to go to sleep."

"We aren't done." He stated.

"I am."

I got out of my seat, and felt the alcohol warm my entire body. What he said bothered me. The liquid courage did its job. I stared him dead in the face. I grabbed the waistline of my scrub bottoms and pulled them down. I stepped out of them. I grabbed the hem of my scrub top and pulled it over my head. I was happy almost all of my undergarments were black and just happened to match. I turned around and walked towards my bathroom. Dropping the bra behind me and not looking back. The alcohol had taken over.

I heard footsteps behind me. I stepped out of my panties and into the shower stall. The glass steamed up quickly, as I wanted the shower as hot as possible. I needed to erase today. I saw his outline outside the shower door. He was leaning against the countertop. Watching me. I continued my shower. Ignoring his watchful eyes. I relished in the fact that he couldn't see my facial reactions through the steam. I finally turned off the water. My feet felt heavy. I now had to face the embarrassment I had just self-inflicted. I stood there naked and dripping onto my floor. I lifted my gaze to look at this fully clothed specimen of a man, while I stood fully nude in front of him. I saw the frustrated look in his eyes. The internal conflict was visible. I didn't attempt to grab a towel. I just stood there in all my glory.

I closed the gap between us. Placing a hand on his neck, I attempted to hold his gaze. We weren't the same people we used to be. He wasn't my best friend anymore. He was a grown man, a hot, sexy, grown man. Once my inhibitions were lowered, I was willing to admit to myself, and even him that I wanted him. I stood on my toes and brought my lips as close to his as I could without actually kissing him. He stayed painfully still. His body held an immense amount of tension.

"Who's scared now?" I whispered into his lips.

I pulled away but he grabbed the back of my neck. Turning me and bringing my face back to his.

He spoke in the deepest sexiest voice I have ever heard.

"You don't get to walk away again."

He came crashing down on me. His lips consumed mine. Biting. Sucking. Desperate. Heavy. His hands came to my waist and lifted. Turning us in the process, and sitting my bare ass on the counter. He stood between my legs, which now wrapped around his waist. We kept kissing like drunk teenagers. Which was a halfway accurate description at this point. I felt myself getting wet. I brought my hands to his hair and pulled hard. Attempting to break the kiss. As soon as he did, I brought my lips to his neck. Leaving bite marks and hickies the entire way down. I teased his collar bone with my tongue. His hands drifted down to the top of my clit. His fingers moved skillfully, just slightly beginning to tease me. I let out a moan as he applied more pressure. His breath was heavy near my ear giving me chills down my entire body. His fingers slowly moved to my pussy.

"Fuck you are already soaking wet." He half groaned as he slid a finger inside me.

He somehow immediately found my g-spot and with a single finger was metaphorically bringing me to my knees. I tensed around him, as he inserted a second finger into me. It had been almost a year since I had sex, so I immediately felt full.

My hands found their way to the hem of his shirt, as I realized he needed less clothing. He removed his fingers from me to shrug the shirt off. We were careful of the bandage that had been placed there only half a day prior. My fingers then moved to his belt loop, and undid the belt. The zipper and button followed. I wanted him as naked as I was. I wanted him to be bare. He pulled down his pants and boxers in one swift move.

"Holy shit." I muttered to myself. Both nervous and surprised by the size of it.

"What?" He brought his lips to mine again.

"I haven't in a while."

"Guess you are going to feel this tomorrow. Now where is the damn bedroom in this place?"

"Up the stairs and on the right."

He lifted me like a was a fucking feather. I laced my arms around his neck, and kept my legs around his waist. Afraid that he would suddenly realize that I am not as light as I look. We were in my bedroom in under thirty seconds. He threw me down on my bed. I was still soaking from my shower, but at this point I didn't care that I needed him. I reached up to pull him on top of me, but he grabbed my ankles and flipped me so I was face down on my mattress. He placed a hand on the small of my back while the other began to trace circles on my ass cheek.

"You have gotten very brazen in your behavior. Is it the alcohol? Or are you always this cheeky?"

Before I could reply his closed hand came down on my right ass cheek.

"Fuck!"

A second blow came.

"Henry what the hell?"

A third and fourth came. I squirmed in his grip, but he held me there. His fingers found their way back into my folds.

"You like it like this don't you? Do you know how wet you are right now?"

I kept my mouth shut. Silently dying of embarrassment, but also wishing for physical relief. His fingers began to pound in and out of my pussy at an unnatural rate. The wetness making it that much easier. I cried out, as he bit down on my ass cheek during his merciless assault. Within minutes he brought me to the edge of my first orgasm.

"Henry, I am going to cum."

"Beg me for it." His pace slowed and I felt the orgasm back off.

"What? No!"

"Beg."

"Uh. Please?" I grew desperate.

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum Henry."

His fingers quickened again. He brought his other hand into my hair forcing my neck around in an uncomfortable angle to look at him.

"Cum for me." And almost on command I came around his fingers. Desperate releasing onto him.

As I crashed back down to earth I realized I needed him inside me. He removed his fingers, taking his time to lick off the liquids I had left behind. I got up and turned to face him. I pushed him back so he laid flat on his back. I crawled on top of him desperate to have him inside me. His eyes were so dark from the passion it was hard to see him. His hands grabbed each side of my hips and helped me guide myself onto his cock. I positioned him at my entrance. Silently wishing it wasn't going to hurt as bad as I knew it would. Just as I gathered my thoughts his grip on my hips tightened and he slammed into me.

"Fucking hell!" I cried out.

His pace came hard and fast. I was almost positive he intended to split me in half, and this was probably the best way to do it. He rarely gave me the ability to set the pace, as he had continued to "power bottom" his way through it. Finally he slowed. He brought his torso off the bed so he was sitting up with me, meanwhile I am still impaled on his cock. His legs crossed underneath me. I rocked against him, desperate for friction. He took one of my nipples in his mouth while I ground down against him. He filled me up so much, it was difficult to take him all the way. The position overwhelmed him, as he turned grabbed me and rolled me so I laid on my back staring up at him.

"Do you work tomorrow?" He asked me all too seriously.

"Are you really asking me about work right now?"

"I am going to fuck you so hard you can't walk so, yes I am."

"Um. No. I'm off for three days."

"I am going to ruin you."

I stayed silent. I was unsure of how to proceed from there. Henry stood from my bed and went over to the dresser. He opened a couple drawers before he found what he wanted. It was a belt. My heart rate quickened. Henry walked back over to the bed, crawling on top of me. He grabbed my hands in one of his, and held them above my head. He used the belt to fashion a restraint and tied them to the bed frame.

"Henry, I really don't want to do this."

His face flashed with something dark.

"You can't run away this time."

My stomach dropped.