An Old Girlfriend, A New Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Seamus, a nice weekend, Helena, something great happens.
17.8k words
4.79
7.5k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

The rest of the week passed agonizingly slowly. Kitty and I talked nightly, which made me miss her even more. I talked to Jeremy Thursday, and even talked to Helena for a little while. She was being a total doll about me and Kitty, and I loved her for it. I thought I had an idea for someone she could meet, an English teacher in the school where I taught. He was funny, good looking, just a couple of years younger than Helena which was no big deal at our age. I'd ask him if he was interested on Monday, before I told Helena about him. I didn't want to get her hopes up in case he said he wasn't interested. That would just hurt her.

Finally Friday arrived. I raced out of school at least as fast as any of the students looking forward to the weekend. I went home, showered, touched up my shave and packed a bag with enough clothes for 3 days, a little more than I'd actually need. You never know, right? I also brought some papers I needed to mark, nothing that would take more than a couple of hours to do. At 6 I got in my car and drove to Kitty's.

I got there at 6:30 and Jack let me in. He shook my hand politely, even with a touch of friendship. He was coming around, a good sign. He and Angela were watching the news while they waited for Seamus to pick them up. She had her own car, they were both over 18, but they still were seeing their father the way they'd been doing for the past four years and he still picked them up.

After saying hi to Angela, I heard Kitty call out "I'm in the kitchen, Artie! Come on back!" I went to the kitchen, past the dining room and the smells coming from her stove were heavenly.

"Hey honey" I said as she turned from the stove to kiss me warmly. Her smile lit up her entire face, even her entire body. She was wearing a blue dress, sleeveless and simple but very stylish with a strand of pearls around her neck. Kitty was glowing. "It smells great in here. Good thing I'm starved!"

"Good, because I made enough to feed an army. Chicken Cacciatore with risotto and steamed carrots with a very light glaze."

"Oh, honey, I may eat so much I won't be able to...you know."

"Oh no you don't! If that's the case, you get one portion. A small one." She was smiling brightly, being playful. I loved it. I loved her.

Just then the doorbell rang. I got a little nervous, about to meet Seamus. I hoped he wasn't an ass. We didn't need the complication. Kitty said "Ok, come with me. Let's get this over with." She took my hand and we went out back to the living room, where Jack and Angela were talking to their father.

"Hi Seamus, how are you?" Kitty said very formally.

"Mary." He didn't call her Kitty, he used her given first name, which she hated. One more way of getting on her nerves. "So this is Artie. The man who's taking my place." Shit, this wasn't going to be easy.

I chose to ignore his obnoxious remark and stuck out my hand. "Hi Seamus. Yes, I'm Artie. It's nice to meet you."

He shook my hand perfunctorily. He said to his kids "Angela, Jack, why don't you wait in the car? I'll be there in two minutes." They kissed their mom and said goodbye to me and then the three of us were alone.

Kitty wasn't having any of his bullshit. "Listen, Seamus, if you're already determined to make this difficult, why don't you just get out now? I don't need you to try to ruin our weekend."

"What's the trouble, Mary?" He said it again, emphasizing her name, goading her.

"I'm just getting to know the man who's going to be sleeping in my house with my wife."

"Ex house and ex wife" she challenged back. "Don't forget that. Ever. I paid you for your half of this house, so it's mine. So get the fuck out of MY house. Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

He sneered at her and then said to me "She's all yours, Artie. Jesus help you." He went to leave.

"Seamus?" I called to him before he opened the door.

"Yeah?"

"I make Kitty...that's her name, so try to remember to use it.....very happy. VERY happy, if you know what I mean. Like you never could." I just gave him an unpleasant smile as I let him know what was what.

He just stormed out and Kitty and I were alone. "I'm sorry, honey. I think I went too far there. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Kitty walked to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me so lovingly. "Your response was perfect. I hope he left here feeling inferior. That asshole. He never called me Mary until we separated because he knows I hate it. He wanted to get under our skin and instead he's the one fuming. Let him stew. And you" she said as she kissed my gently, "are my hero!" A much bigger kiss. "Come, lets check on dinner."

We went back into the kitchen together. I personally didn't really like behaving that way with Seamus, especially talking crudely about Kitty, but he was asking for it. He came in looking for trouble and he got some in return. I tried to be nice, but I wasn't going to take his shit any more than Kitty was.

I helped her put dinner on plates, I opened a bottle of wine I brought, and we sat down to a nice, delicious dinner. Kitty had even put out a linen tablecloth and had candles lit. It was so wonderfully romantic. We talked about the week we had. It was hard talking about some work things; I was about as interested in accounting as she was in chemistry and physics. But we talked about people we worked with, about some of the antics of my students and we laughed easily together. And the food was so good I did have a small second helping.

I helped clear the table and load the dishwasher, she stored the leftovers for later in the week, and after cleaning up, we went into the living room with the rest of the wine. Kitty turned on some music, some soft rock that we loved to listen to together, like Billy Joel and Warren Zevon. She cuddled close under my arm and we sat there listening to the music and sipping wine, not saying much, just enjoying the feel of each other, the smells and the comfort of being close to someone we each loved so much. Kitty sighed and said "This is perfect Artie, thanks to you. Well, almost perfect" she laughed softly.

"Almost perfect? What's missing?" I knew but I wanted her to say it.

She turned her face to mine and she kissed me. "Perfect comes very soon. But this is close enough for now."

I put our glasses down and held her in both arms. "I haven't been this happy since Jeremy was born. Actually, that's not completely right. That's a different type of happy. This kind of happiness I haven't felt since probably our last great night together. Do you remember the night I'm talking about?"

'Of course I do, baby. The night we were on that dinner cruise."

We both went back in our minds 26 years. We were having problems by then as we tried to figure a way we could stay together, but were coming up with goose eggs. About two weeks before we said goodbye to each other, we went on a medium boat from Freeport on the South Shore of Nassau County. The boat held four couples and served amazing seafood. We had made the reservations a few months in advance and we had a wonderful night together. After dinner, the boat was still out on the water in a protected bay so the water was calm. The night was a little cool as we stared over the rail at the reflection of the quarter moon on the glass-like bay. For a couple of weeks we both had been worrying that things wouldn't work out, but for that night, that perfect night, we were deeply in love. The breeze made her silky hair flutter and she kept brushing it from her face. And when I kissed her, holding her face in both hands, it was as amazing a kiss as we ever shared. Kitty whispered to me "You'd better be planning to take me to your apartment tonight, Artie. Going home alone is just not an option." I took her back and we made love until early the next morning. Three times. Nothing kinky that night; we both, in our hearts, suspected it might be one of our last times. I remembered every detail. Clearly so did Kitty. Good.

"I'm glad you remember it, honey. Because that's what we're doing tomorrow night."

Kitty looked up at me with adoration. "How did you manage that at the last minute? I remember you had to make that reservation a month in advance back then!"

"I got a little lucky. They have four boats now that go out at half hour intervals. There was a cancellation for the 7:30 boat. So we have plans and we can relive a wonderful memory. One of the last we had then, but one of the first of many we'll have this time around."

Kitty kissed me softly, then with so much passion and love. "I love you, Artie. I always have, even through all the years, but I really, really love you now. You've aged like the best wine, you're still a gentleman when it's time to be one and your a wild, wicked man when it's time for that. Are you ready to take me upstairs, my wild, wicked man? Are you ready to fuck my brains out?"

"When you ask so nicely, how could I possibly say no?" I teased her and after she locked up and shut the lights downstairs, we practically raced up the stairs to her bedroom, me bringing my garment bag and small suitcase.

Kitty told me "You wait out here for now. I have something I want to wear for you. You're dressed perfectly just as you are. Just give me a few minutes?"

"I don't know, honey. I could devour you right now, just as you are."

"But I went shopping just for you. Pleassseeee?" she said, drawing out the word like a begging child.

"OK. You'd better be worth waiting for."

"If I'm not, you can punish me. You can punish me even if I am" Kitty said with a naughty smile as she closed the door.

I looked at the various paintings and photos along the hall where all the bedrooms were. Included with some nice works of art were some pictures of Kitty and the kids, some with Seamus as well, all taken in the family's better times. They all looked happy. I was familiar with these pictures. There were some hanging in my old house, just like these.

Soon I heard "Come in....Mr. Klein." So. We were playing that game again. Though when I walked in, Kitty was dressed in a white cheerleader type sweater with a ridiculously short red and black plaid skirt, like you only see in porn scenes. She had on white knee socks and sneakers and she even had small pom poms in her hands. "Mr. Klein, why did you call for me, taking me away from cheerleading practice?" she said with a pout. "I thought I pulled up my grade last time."

I got right into this. I even remembered she wanted me to refer to her as one of the students from my class and I had just the one in mind, though she wasn't a cheerleader. But she was a hell of a cocktease. "I brought you here Renee, because you've been teasing me every day in class."

"How did I do that, Mr. Klein? I'm a good girl!" She was clearly pleased that I was ready to play along.

"You know what you do, Renee. You sit right in front of my class with those short skirts, flashing me your panties. You even had a crotchless pair on yesterday, those pink ones. You're driving me crazy!"

"I am? Mr. Klein, I had no idea you were getting so horny looking at me. To be honest, it gets me kind of horny to know you're so hot for me. Do you get....hard for me? Does you penis get stiff when you see me?"

"I do. I get very hard. I have to find ways to adjust myself without anyone noticing. I could get in a lot of trouble if someone saw me touching myself in any way."

She twisted side to side, like a younger woman might, flirting with me, her skirt flipping up to reveal the smooth, little white panties she wore. "Are you hard now, Mr. Klein? Is your cock big and stiff for me?"

"It is, Renee. Very hard." I wasn't lying. I was hard like steel.

"Would you show it to me? I've only seen two cocks before and they were boys. I want to see a man."

"You can see it, but you have to come and take it out of my pants yourself. I can't do that for you."

'Renee' bit on her lower lip and I swear, I must have grown an extra half inch. She sauntered over to me, slowly, bumping her pom poms together in rhythm to her walk. "I'm going to see your cock" she said a few times in a sing-song way. Kitty could be so delightfully dirty. I loved it.

I stood there with my hands on my hips, which were thrust forward a little for her. She bumped the pom poms in my face and we both laughed. It was flirty and fun. Then she dropped them and said "Oops!" and 'Renee' bent over, facing away from me, giving me a fantastic look at her panty covered ass. She was just teasing me to death. I resisted the temptation to grab her and instead swatted her ass lightly. She jumped a little and said with false outrage "Mr. Klein! Shame on you, putting your hands on me! A poor, innocent girl!" She turned back to me and her face was covered in lust. Her panties must have been saturated. She got close to me, just a couple of inches away and, while staring at my face, she unbuttoned my pants and slowly pulled down the zipper. She didn't push them down. She reached into my briefs and wrapped her soft, slender fingers around my engorged cock, squeezing a drop of precum to the tip. "Mr. Klein" she said softly this time. "I love my present. May I look at it closely?"

I could barely nod my head as she went to her knees and tugged my pants and underwear down. My dick sprang up at her face and she made a little cooing sound. Her fingers were moving very slowly, very gently, up and down the shaft as she used her thumb to rub the pearl-colored drop all around the head. I groaned, in a world of ecstasy. "I just have to taste you" 'Renee' said hungrily as her tongue licked at the tip and then down along the side.

"Oh god, Kitty" I moaned as my fingers found her hair.

"Renee, Mr. Klein. Who's Kitty?"

"Sorry. She's someone very special to me."

Kitty smiled up at me with deep love before resuming her role as my dirty cheerleader. She continued to taste me without sucking me into her mouth. "Mmmmm I like doing this, Mr. Klein. I might have to do this more often, like every day." She then sucked me into her mouth, pretending to be inexperienced and teaching herself how to give head.

I held her by the sides of her head and started fucking her mouth. "Suck it, you little cock teaser. Suck it like it's your favorite meal." 'Renee' looked up at me with wide eyes but never missed a stroke. Her saliva was dripping down both sides of her face, getting her sweater wet in places. I let go of her head and she backed off.

"Mr. Klein! Look how you've made a mess on my sweater! My coach will be very upset. I'd better take it off before it gets worse." 'Renee' pulled it up over her head and her tits, those big, soft tits, were free, no bra. Her pink nipples were standing up proud and she shook her upper body and her tits followed as her body moved. "Do you like my boobies, Mr. Klein? Sometimes they get in the way and I think about getting them reduced."

"No, don't do that, Renee. That would be a shame. They're perfect as they are. Dear, did you say before that you're still a virgin?"

"Yes, Mr. Klein. So far." She giggled in that girlish way.

"Would you like an older man to help you with that?" I said it like I was begging.

"Would you do that for me? Be my first time, Mr. Klein?"

"I would love to do that for you, my dear. More than anything."

"Well, I do have an 'itch' down in my pussy. It's making me kind of crazy."

"Stand up, dear." 'Renee' got up and I immediately kissed her, hard, not Renee, my Kitty, my love. I whispered in her ear "You don't have to keep playing this game, honey. You're amazing, but we can be us again."

"Why?" she asked in the same whisper. "I'm having a lot of fun with you. Aren't you enjoying this?"

"I am. I just don't want you to think I'm some sort of creep. I would never, ever do anything like this."

"I know that, baby. I know what kind of man you are. The best kind. Now let's finish this...Mr. Klein." Kitty kissed my cheek and I hugged her tight. Then we went back to our game. "I want to do this, but I don't know how" she said, pouting again.

"Let me guide you. First you should lie on the bed."

"With my panties on? Won't they be in the way?"

"No, dear. I'll work it out for you. First I want to taste you, like you tasted me. That sweet, juicy pussy."

"OK!" she said enthusiastically. 'Renee' hopped on the bed and laid back on the pillows. "Now what?"

I moved up the bed on my stomach until my face was over hers. "Now this" I said as I kissed her, pulling her tight so her tits were pressed tight to my chest. She held me in return and we made out like hungry teens, which she was, kind of. I massaged those mounds, tugging on her nipples as she made squeaking and groaning sounds. "Mr. Klein" she gasped, "no boy has ever made me so wet between my legs! Touch me there, lick me, do anything to me! I want to feel good and naughty!

She didn't have to ask twice. I pushed her little skirt up over her hips and moved my hand down the front of her little panties where I found a juicy honeypot. 'Renee' was dripping and creamy and I was able to push a finger into her easily. "You're so hot and sticky, young lady. Are you sure you're a virgin?"

"Yes, Mr. Klein. But I won't be after tonight! Your fingers feel so good on my little pussy! Something is happening.....something really amazing....oh, god, oh, what's happeningggggg..." she howled like a woman feeling her first ever orgasm. I smiled to myself; Kitty really knew how to sell it. She should have been an actress.

I got right between her legs, before her second climax ended, and her panties were so wet her scent was almost hitting me in the face. I licked along the crease of her pussy, pushing the cotton of her panties tight into her gash. "Oh fuck!" she shouted over and over, grabbing my hair and pushing up off the bed hard to my face. "Mr. Klein! That feels even better. Keep licking me! Eat my teenage cunt! Get my panties out of the way!"

I smiled as I pulled the soaked crotch to the left and dove in, tongue first, into her delicious pussy. As my tongue explored her, 'Renee' was writhing, squirming all over the middle of the bed. "Fucking eat my cunt, you very dirty man! Teach this young slut how to be a woman!"

"Oh, sweetie, you're all woman, even at 18. And so tasty too. I don't know if I should keep eating you or if I should fuck you."

"Fuck me, definitely fuck me, Mr. Klein. I want to be a woman now! Take off your pants. I want to see your big balls. Your man sized balls!" She looked at me hungrily.

I stood up by the bed as she laid there splayed, playing with her nipples. I slowly let my pants fall to the floor, followed by my shorts. I grabbed my dick by the base and waved it at her. "So, Renee, are you sure you're ready for your teacher to take your virginity? Once we do it, that's it. It's mine forever" I growled.

"Yes, Mr. Klein. I'm more than ready" she said with a weak whisper. "Make me a woman."

I got on the bed on my knees and crawled to 'Renee', positioning myself between her spread legs. Her panties were still pulled to the side and her pussy was leaking tasty fluids that were dripping down the crack of her ass. I put the head between her lips and teased her, rubbing all around her folds. Kitty/Renee groaned and her hips moved in a circular motion. "Don't make me wait any longer, Mr. Klein. I need this so bad."

I pushed the head into her lips and Kitty made like I was the first cock she ever had, whimpering loudly. "You're so fucking tight, you nasty girl. I bet you're the only cheerleader on the squad that's still a virgin. Well, until now, that is" as I pushed halfway into her snug cunt.

"Ohhhh god, you're tearing me apart" she howled as I pushed all the way into her. Her pussy wrapped around my dick like a perfect fitting glove. "I am, Mr. Klein" she gasped. "Or I was. I'm not a virgin anymore!" Her hips rose to meet my thrusts and I was moving easily in and out. I leaned over her on my hands and looked down as my cock kept disappearing in her wet little cunt. Our bodies were making loud slapping sounds every time I bottomed out in her.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers