An Old Girlfriend, A New Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fucking tight, you little slut" I moaned before I kissed her hard. Kitty's arms went around my neck and held me so I couldn't break our kiss. I didn't want to anyway. Her lips were like moist fire, burning all through my head and all through my body. We were thrusting hard into each other, making all sorts of distinctly sexual sounds.

"Your slut, Mr. Klein. You can call me to your office every day! Fuck me harder! I can take it!"

I grabbed her ass with both hands and I was lunging into her pussy, fucking her as hard as I could. My big, heavy balls were slapping her ass, resounding throughout the room. If there had been anyone downstairs, they probably would have heard us loud and clear.

Kitty/Renee's nails were scratching down my back and digging into my ass as she came loud and hard. I arched my back, burying my cock as deep in her pussy as I could, and my cock twitched as I burst a large load of my thick cum in her spasming cunt. I pulled back and thrust back in, spewing more of my cream, a third and fourth time, then I just leaked out the rest as she milked me dry.

Her tits were heaving as she caught her breath. "Damn, Artie, that was so nasty! I loved it!" Kitty grabbed my face and pulled me into a huge kiss which broke when we started chuckling together. "You are still the kinkiest man I've ever known, or ever will know."

"You're not so pure and innocent yourself, despite your excellent acting abilities. You really rang my bell, honey. You're so wicked!" I exclaimed as I lightly slapped her ass and Kitty rolled me on my back and straddled me as she laid on top of me.

"I'm wicked? That Renee girl better keep her distance from you! She might end up in lust with you. And then she and I are going to have a major problem!" Kitty said with humor.

"Not happening, Kitty Kat. There's only one woman for me and she's right here." We shared a bunch of sweet and loving kisses as we kept giggling from the pleasure and the kinkiness of our play. "Damn, this was just Friday night. I might be a shell of a man by Sunday."

"No way. I may wear you down, but I'll keep you healthy. I want you around for a long time to come, baby." We stayed like that for a while, enjoying our closeness until I had to use the bathroom. I took a turn, then Kitty took hers, and we got her out of what remained of her outfit and got under the covers of her bed. Soon to be OUR bed.

We talked for a while, then made love together, slow and sexy. It was nice and gentle and just as mind blowing in its way as our earlier, kinkier fuck. We fell asleep early and slept through the night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up the next morning to the very delightful sensation of something moist and slightly firm on the underside of my very hard cock. Sure enough, Kitty was between my legs and she was licking me slowly. Her tongue was lazily trailing up and down my shaft, then she concentrated on my glans. I groaned before I said "Good morning to me."

Kitty smiled, and said "I was awake, laying here beside you and I saw and touched your magnificent erection and decided to get an early start on breakfast." She winked at me and went back to what she had been doing so well. She wasn't sucking me, just licking, edging my cock nice and slow. It was exquisite.

Every so often, Kitty did give me a couple of sucks but then returned to licking exclusively. She kept it wet and slippery as she licked all around my dick, licking down to my balls and then further down to my puckered tight ring. The tip poked around there before Kitty went back to the head, again swirling her tongue slowly and firmly. I thought if there really is a heaven, this is what it feels like.

I was sighing and groaning as Kitty kept up the pressure, always looking right at me, her feet in the air twisting around each other. Strands of her red hair, unkempt from sleep, kept tickling my crotch. "My wicked Kitty Kat" I groaned. I was slowly building up to a throbbing climax and Kitty kept bringing me closer and closer.

She pressed her lips together, tilted her head sideways, and moved those soft, moist lips up and down along the underside of my cock, along the shaft and up to the glans, up and down, up and down. My fingers were clenching the sheets, my legs were trembling, and my brain was firing on all circuits. I grunted loudly as I got very close. Kitty sensed how close I was and she went back to licking exclusively under the glans, applying plenty of wet pressure there. "Oh god, Kitty, I'm cummingggg..." I cried out as powerful jets of my semen shot up from my dick, into the air, and down onto my tummy. After the first shot, she pressed her slim finger just a little bit into my ass and I kept cumming like a pulse cannon. Her tongue never stopped manipulating my dick and my balls felt like they were emptying permanently. When the last of my climax oozed out and down the top side of my cock, I was a quivering mass. My mind was blank; I couldn't even say a word to my sexy, gorgeous love. She licked up most of my semen and made a show of swallowing it down.

My breathing was rapid and I was sweating. 26 years later, our sexual chemistry was even better than it was back then. Kitty sidled next to me and I kissed her with love and hunger like I was in danger of losing her. I tasted the sticky, salty remnants of my own cum, which tasted almost sweet on her lips.

"You have one hell of a way to wake a man up. You can wake me like that every morning" I said with an adoring smile.

"Every morning we have the time, ok? It's a deal." She was smiling just as lovingly right back at me.

"Well, maybe not every morning. I might need to have my own pre-breakfast snack some days." I stroked my fingers through her soft red hair and stared into her bright green eyes. "I love you with all my heart, Kitty Kat. All of it. I still can't believe we're here, where we belong."

She snuggled close to me, very content for the time being. But I knew she needed some attention. I decided to make her wait a little. Let the fire build. It was good for her. Hehehe.

We jumped into her shower together and washed thoroughly. She didn't have to do her hair, it just needed to be brushed and styled when we got out. After drying each other off, I could sense Kitty's heat burning within her. I knew she expected me to do something about it in the shower. In time, I thought. In time.

I stepped out of her bathroom while she stood in front of her large mirror to do her hair and makeup. I knew she was feeling frustrated, and the time was right. I came back in, just in a pair of boxer briefs, as she was bent slightly over the sink, applying eye liner. I stood right behind her and gently caressed the cheeks of her ample, round ass. Kitty looked at me from the mirror, a relieved smile on her lips. "Artie, baby, I was beginning to wonder..."

"Shhh. Not a word, honey." I blew her a kiss and crouched behind her, on my feet, my face even with her butt. I was kissing her pale cheeks all over, moving without a particular pattern. I went back and forth between her left and right cheeks as I ran my hands up and down the back of her legs. Kitty let loose a loud sigh as she moved her feet further apart. Her pussy was peeking at me; it even looked like it was smiling at me.

I used my tongue on her ass like she used hers on my cock, flat and firm and moist, trailing all over her cheeks. I grabbed them roughly with my hands and pulled them apart so her anus was winking at me to go with her pussy, which was now showing drops of dew on the lips. As much as I wanted to taste those droplets, I went between her cheeks first and, using the tip only, I rimmed her anus slowly in tiny circles.

"You dirty man" Kitty moaned. Since we just got out of the shower, Kitty was completely clean there, but her pussy was sending up wonderful odors that were getting to me. I had to get my taste, so I shifted, turning around so I faced the other way, the perfect position to get at her pussy and clit with my mouth. I licked her slowly along her slit, bottom to top, pausing to tease her swollen pearl. She shook from the pleasure and I licked my lips, loving her distinct sweet flavor.

"You're so fucking tasty" I declared. "I could eat you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And a midnight snack too."

"You say the sweetest things" Kitty cooed. "Now, don't talk while you eat. It's rude." I went back to taking care of Kitty's needs, licking all around her lips and sucking on her clit, sucking her lips and rubbing my hands all over her ass and thighs. Kitty lifted her right leg and extended it onto the bathroom counter, giving me plenty of room. She had to lift up onto her toes on her left foot to reach, but she did it. I had juices and saliva running down my chin to my throat. My neck was shining and sticky, but I was enjoying pleasing her way too much to care.

Kitty was making all sorts of noises as she was getting close to cumming and she was pulling at her nipples to help herself along. "I need to cum, Artie. Desperately!" I pushed two fingers deep into her cunt, which tried to squeeze them hard. Her small tummy was trembling and she was ready. I used my forefinger from my other hand, stroked it along the crack of her ass and then pushed it in her anus slowly like she had penetrated mine earlier. She had fingers in her pussy, a finger in her ass, and my mouth sucking her clit and Kitty went off like a bomb, screaming as she thrust down into my face. I almost smacked my head on the cabinet doors below the sink as she fucked my face and fingers. Her hips were flexing and pumping as she kept climaxing. I pulled my finger from her ass first, then gently exited her pussy. My lips were pressed to her mound but I stopped sucking on her sensitive areas and Kitty put her leg down and calmed. I helped her join me on the bathroom floor, not the most romantic place in the world, but we cuddled there just the same.

"And I thought you were going to leave me hanging until later" Kitty said as she kissed me a bunch of times as we sat facing each other on the floor. "Forgive me?"

"Honey, there's nothing to forgive. I just wanted to get you super hot. I can be a devil when I want to be." I kissed her softly a couple more times.

"Yes you can. I love my little devil." And a nickname was born. We got up a couple of minutes later and I washed my face and neck before we went downstairs to make breakfast, just toast and yogurt and coffee. Then I asked if she minded if I marked the tests I brought with me and Kitty kissed me and told me to go ahead. She busied herself with some household chores, her usual Saturday routine, and I spent the next couple of hours marking physics exams, wondering why some of those kids even took the class in the first place.

I was done by 2:30 and I stepped behind Kitty and hugged her, kissing the back of her neck and the crook between her neck and shoulder. "How's my Kitty Kat doing?" I asked as we swayed slightly together.`

"I've been missing my Little Devil for a few hours. But I know you have to get your work done. Just remember this when tax season come around next January. You won't see a lot of me until late April."

"We each have our careers. Though I'm thinking of retiring from mine."

Kitty spun to face me with a concerned look on her face. "Why, Artie? You're a few years from 50 yet, way too young to retire. What would you do with yourself?"

"I've been teaching 23 years. I'm vested for my pension; I'd have to keep going another 7 years to get a pension bump. I figured I could take my half pension and look to do something else. Don't worry, I won't do it unless I find that something else. But I feel like it's time to walk away. I'll teach another year while I look for my second career. How do you feel about that?"

"If that's what you want to do with your life, I'm all for it. As long as you don't retire without that next step. You'll be so bored without it. You're not the sit at home type."

"Absolutely. I'd lose my mind. I have time to figure it out, Kitty, I just feel like I'm burned out from teaching. The rest of my life is changing for the better" I said as I kissed Kitty. "So much for the better." I brushed her hair from her cheek and she gave me a smile so sweet and so kind, it made my heart burst. "Jeremy has his insurance through Helena's job so I don't have to worry about that. I want to spend the rest of my working life feeling more challenged."

"Then that's what you should do. I'll be with you no matter what. And I've been thinking. How about you move in in two weeks? Next weekend we should each spend with our kids, one last time alone with them. The following week, you move in. I'm ready. I want you here. I love saying goodnight to you as my last act of the day and I love waking up with you in the morning. I can come over one night this week and we can figure out what you need and want to bring. I want this to be your house too." Kitty looked up at me expectantly.

"Two weeks? Sounds so far away. I think it's a great idea. Only 26 years delayed." We hugged tight, holding each other as if we were one person. "I love you, Kitty Kat. You make me so happy."

"I love you too, Little Devil. I like that name for you. A little wicked, but cute too." She looked up at me and kissed my neck. "I'm a little hungry, and dinner is hours away. I can make some chicken salad sandwiches."

"Sounds great. How can I help?"

"Just pour us something to drink." I got us drinks, she made the sandwiches, and we sat in the kitchen and ate. A wonderful memory came to me. "Honey, I was just thinking about the party Lynn and Vince threw at the end of school that year, when we met. That was one of the best nights of my life."

Kitty broke out in a huge smile. "For me too. Except for the birth of my kids, that turned out to be the best night of my life, because it led to so many other great times. Even the most painful time. But even that couldn't have happened if we hadn't met that night."

We both went back in time and talked about that night. Vince had been a friend of mine from high school who went to Hofstra University in Hempstead and Lynn was his live in girlfriend who met Kitty in one of her classes. I was going to C.W. Post, about 20 minutes away. We met in their living room, crowded with 20 year olds letting a lot of steam off after finals were done with. We were sitting next to each other, Kitty on a chair and me on the floor next to her and we started talking. And we talked and we talked. Four hours later, when Vince was kicking the stragglers our the door, we were still engaged in conversation. I walked her to her car at almost 3 in the morning and I asked if I could take her out the coming Saturday night (this was a Wednesday night/Thursday early morning). Kitty said "About time you asked! I was beginning to get insulted!" We laughed together as we stood by her car. I didn't know whether to kiss her or not. When she didn't seem to be in a rush to get into her car I decided to go for it. I leaned to her and my lips found Kitty's and the kiss was delicious and perfect. It was sweet at first, just two pairs of lips meeting and moving a little, then the tip of my tongue touched the full curve of her lower lip and our arms went around each other as that kiss got much more intense. For me at least, it was the most exciting first kiss of my life and I told Kitty so as we were finishing our sandwiches.

"It was the same for me, Artie. I knew then we were going to have something special. I was so attracted to you. I knew I loved your mind from our talk, I thought you were very nice looking, and then I found out you knew how to kiss like man. I was hot for you right then. I knew it."

"I felt the same, honey. You were the most interesting, most exciting woman I ever met. It was like electricity flowing between us. We hadn't finished saying goodnight yet and I couldn't wait to see you a couple of nights later." We were holding hands across the table. "I wasn't going to play games, when should I call, all that bullshit. I called you the next afternoon. I had to."

"I was so glad you did. You were so sweet when you asked me about Saturday night, like you were worried I might change my mind. There was no chance of that. You should have seen me getting ready for you. I couldn't decide what to wear. Something sexy, but not too sexy. You know what I mean?"

"I remember what you wore that night. You were beautiful anyway, but that tight short sleeve green sweater and black slacks that fit your butt perfectly, and those high heels. I didn't know before where to take you, but when I saw you, I knew right away. Tesco's on City Island. It was a bit of a drive to the Bronx, but they had great seafood and it was such a nice place. More than I wanted to spend, but you were so worth it."

"I can't believe you remember what I wore! Where we went, sure, I remember that too. I'll never forget that. But what I was wearing.... you just keep impressing me, Artie. I didn't think that was possible still." It was 3:30. Plenty of time until dinner. "Take me back upstairs, Artie. I want you to fuck me very hard." Her eyes were sparkling with lust.

"Why waste time? I have a better idea." I grabbed Kitty and she laughed with excitement.

"Oh, my Little Devil, what are you going to do to me? Something very naughty, I hope" she said as she kissed my shoulder and I kissed her neck.

"Very naughty indeed" I groaned in her ear before I licked it and Kitty moaned loudly. I pulled her a little forcefully into the adjacent dining room. While we kissed hungrily we undid the buttons on each others jeans. I pushed hers down around her thighs and shoved my fingers into her red floral panties. Kitty grunted and twisted her head back and forth as I nibbled on her neck, then kissed her again.

"What are you going to do to me" she whimpered. Her pussy was getting nice and wet for me. I turned her around so she was facing away from me, facing the dining table. I pushed her pants down further and used my knees to spread her legs wide apart. Sometimes Kitty liked to be in charge, and sometimes she loved to be taken, and I loved to take her. I pulled off her polo shirt and pulled her tits from the cups of her bra. "You very dirty man! You're going to fuck me dirty, aren't you?" she moaned, lust filling her voice.

"Very dirty, my dirty girl! I'm going to pound you hard until you beg for mercy!" I growled as I slapped her ass. She yelped and her ass quivered. I bent her over so her exposed tits were pressed hard onto the cool, waxed wood of the dark table. Then I pulled my cock from my pants and stroked it a couple of times before slapping it on her ass and thigh.

Kitty cried out as she shouted "Tear them!" I knew what that meant and I grabbed two handfuls of her panties and tore them off her body. She cried out as the elastic dug into her flesh before giving way and ending up in shreds around her thighs. I aimed my cock right at her pussy and thrust in deep with one quick movement.

We both cried out lust and the heat of the situation. Both of us were crying out for this rough fuck. I slammed my hips against her full ass over and over, each time making loud smacking sounds that reverberated through the dining and living rooms. The edge of the table was digging into her thighs as my dick filled her cunt repeatedly. I could feel her creaming all over my aching cock and my balls swung hard on her clit.

"You're so fucking wet" I grunted as my body pumped hard. "You're a very wicked girl, and you're all mine."

"All yours, all yours. Just like you're all mine" she kept crying as her pussy gushed when Kitty came. "Don't stop, motherfucker! Keep fucking me! I need to cum again!"

I kept fucking her hard and fast, doing everything I could to keep from cumming before she was ready. My shirt was sticking to my body as I sweated through, even with the air conditioning on. My cock was swelling and I knew I didn't have long to go. I spanked her hard, a loud crack filling the room, then again, then a third time and Kitty screamed as she came all over my dick again. I thrust into her deep one final time and my cock exploded, spraying her insides with my thick cum. Kitty reached between her legs, rubbed my balls and that extended my own climax as I grunted like an animal.