An Old Man Remembers Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting his wife and her friend.
4.9k words
4.56
10.4k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I walked the beach. No Pete. The day after that, too, and no Pete. I figured that the discussion hadn't gone well. Now, it was Saturday and a day that I don't go near the beach because it is too crowded. I have my own secret places where the dog and I can walk unmolested and still have surf, sand, palms and mangroves. And the occasional eyeball of babe-itude.

I had just devoured my second cup of joe when my phone rang.

"Hello"

"Hey Ray, it's Pete. I was wondering if you were busy tonight and if you'd like to come over for dinner and drinks. I'd like for you and Mickey to meet..."

"Oh, so you're trying to slip me a mi..."

"Her real name is Monica, wise guy. Are you high already?"

"Wake and bake, my man, wake and bake."

"So what do you say? Like seven or seven-fifteen. I'll text you my address. And bring your best weed, you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, Pete. I'll see you then."

I spent the day doing normal chores except for picking up a good bottle of red wine, packing my best stash in a convenient zip-lok bag and prepping my body, what there is of it, for the event. I studiously manscaped and trimmed all over. My ex once complained that I had this old grey chest hair that made me look like an Italian mobster, all I needed was the bling. I clipped my chest hair.

I entered the address into my Maps app. Wow, was I surprised! His house was on the tip of the peninsula where the public beach was located but further from the causeway where the public beach was located. His house was second from the end, on the oceanside. I'd been down to the little park located there at the tip and it was a beautiful vista with one side ocean and the other side bay with the city beyond. Gee, I wondered if my bottle was good enough. I'd better bring my "A" game, too.

As I drove up, I was even more impressed. An architectural masterpiece of a home, all glass and deck, stared down the driveway. I pulled into the circle in front of the house. There were several other cars there, all pretty sleek except for Pete's unassuming and beat-up old Wrangler.

Mickey opened the door and welcomed me in. She was a very attractive woman, somewhat small...umm, maybe five foot two or three...uhhh, long legs for her size...with a nice thirty-four inch cleavage running down her gold-lame pantsuit. This was Pete's horny little wife? Did she look her age? Yeah, sure. Did you she look hot? You bet. Hell yes, I was impressed, especially when she rubbed gently against me guiding me into the house.

Pete came in and took the bottle. "Oh man, excellent juice. This must have cost you a bundle. You shouldn't have."

"I only drink good wine. It's part of my monthly budget. Pop the cork, Pete. I'm thirsty."

"Come out onto the deck. We're going to eat as the sun sets."

I was astounded by the view. Two hundred degrees of deserted paradise. Dolphins leaping near the shore. You get the picture. Nice large deck, big pool, A Sea Ray Sundancer at the dock. What else do you need to know?

"Pete, I had no idea...Why would you ever go to a public beach? You have this! And how come we never take the boat out?"

"You mean, you didn't know about any of this?"

"I thought that you were Pete, just another beach bum. Like me."

"Good. I like to hear that. That's why I go there. I want to be the Pete I was fifty years ago...just another beach bum. Now, that you know who I am, does anything change?"

"Well, I hardly know you and I still haven't put two plus two together, but you are still the same Pete. I understand why you like that beach, it's all denizens and bums, the common folk. I understand your need to escape, too. And all too well. I've been there. That beach is our only tenuous link to sanity these days, it's the only way we can get anchored, and that's why we are kindred souls. Si? But let's not talk about anything except wine, steak and sex. This is a party, not a 'pity party.' Si, Si?"

"Oui. Si, Si Senor."

"My husband, the linguist. You know, he always wanted work at the U.N." Mickey had walked in at the tail end of that conversation and was shaking her head.

"Yeah, but I found other things to do with my tongue!"

"Well, we're going to see about that tonight!"

I liked a sharp repartee. She presented herself as a smart, sexy, and sassy woman, just my kind - a wise ass. She'd brought out table settings and began to lay out the table. I had plenty of time to ogle her gilt-clad ass as she bent over. Hmmm, a trace of thong. She reminded me of Paulette Godard in "The Women", a sharp-dressed woman with that same fast and clever mouth. Nice!

I noticed that she was setting the table for four. "I didn't know that there was someone coming? I would have brought more of everything."

"That's my little surprise for tonight." She turned to Pete. "I invited my best friend, Terry, to join us. I knew that you would approve." She turned to me. "Terry is a dear friend of mine for many years. Pete has always been hot for her and you'll see why. She's a bit kinky, too. She'll be here soon. Why don't you sit down, pour some more, relax your libido and show us what you have in the little bag. I'll be right back." She went into the kitchen.

Pete looked at me dumbfounded. "I didn't know about Terry coming over. It's true, she is hot but I'm embarrassed now. I'm sorry. I thought this was going to be a more private thing, you know."

"It's okay. It's cool. Just chill. We'll just see where this goes, that's all. Mickey seems to have things well in hand so just go with the flow, Pete. Come, sit down and let's imbibe."

Pete relaxed a bit. It seemed to me that Mickey held the upper hand in this relationship and that Pete seemed happily submissive to her. (Mmm..., a successful businessman...always in control...I'm really not surprised having worked out the dynamic. Just click my seat belt and prepare for the ride.)

Mickey came out a few minutes later, accompanied by Terry. They were carrying food and drinks. "Honey, how are the steaks?"

Pete went to check the grill as the women sat down. Mickey reached for the joint. "Mama needs to smooth out."

"So, your Pete's secret cocksucking friend, huh?" Terry had a tongue, too.

"I didn't realize I was a secret nor referred to in that way. Pete and I meet each other on the beach when I'm out walking my dog. We shoot the shit, smoke a doob, that's all. When Pete asked me to join him and Mickey for a threesome, I was gobsmacked. We'd never spoken about this subject before, he knew less about me than I him. But I was also excited since threesomes and group sex is my predilection. And yes, I have had bisexual threesomes and enjoyed them. Does that answer you? Still, I didn't know I was 'a secret cocksucking friend'. We've never gone there. So I resent that."

"No, you're really not. Pete has mentioned you several times, also your beautiful dog, which Pete wants to get a dog..." Mickey was trying to soften Terry's blow.

Terry put up her hands. "Wait a second. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I sometimes have a stupid and crude mouth. I think I'm being funny but I'm not. But, I've been badgering Mickey to put some oomph back into this marriage for a long time, maybe several years. I love these guys, I really do and I want them to be happy. Since having sex is a shortcut to that happiness, I think it's great that this is happening and I'm glad I am a part of it. There are things I've wanted to do that I have never done before, too. I mean, let's shake things up."

"I agree. Let's have some fun!" Pete had returned from the grill with a plate of meat that looked like a Omaha Steaks catalog picture. "And I propose a toast," everybody lifted their glasses, "Forward Into The Unknown!"

"Amen."

Dinner was great. Between bites, I examined the women. Both were somewhere in their sixties or 'of an uncertain age'. Both were fit, nicely dressed, classy - the wealthy, upper-class matron crowd. Terry was more exotic than Mickey, Mickey seemed a little more regal. Both contained a certain heat and an something of an edge. With black, curly hair and a deep tan, Terry was reminiscent of some actress whom I couldn't recall. She was wearing a bra top that showed off her large 36C breasts swelling above the cups, quite a nice cup for a smallish frame. She was slim whereas Mickey looked like an athlete. Both had stimulating curves. They were some good eye candy. The sunset was also good eye candy. I was another wonder of nature, all orange, yellow, blue, red streaking into the sea. It turned dark but oil-lamps around the deck lent a sensuous glow to the proceedings.

"So, how did he ask you? What were the circumstances? How does one get into that conversation with a friend? I'm kinda curious." Terry was suddenly serious and very sincere.

"Well, I was walking on the beach and it was deserted. My and the dog were having fun playing catch, you know. On the way back, Pete shouted to me from the treeline. There was no one about and he was nude sunbathing. He asked me to join him. I did. We smoked a joint. He got to telling me of his and Mickey's frustrating sex life. I took one look at his dick and couldn't figure that out. You should have one happy vagina, Mickey, with that big one-eyed monster! He commented on how nice my penis looked. Anyway, he told me how Mickey had fantasized about a threesome and he asked me to join them. I was all in."

"So you know that I want to see him with a man," said Mickey. "And that doesn't concern you?"

"It's all good. I have had some experience with couples and groups...and bisexuality. Listen, I like Pete. Just Pete. I don't know anything about him except now, he's horny and he has a huge cock. And if I can help out and bring you both pleasure, what's bad about that? Sounds like a recipe for a good time." They smiled. They liked that answer.

"So, let me get this straight. Pete asked you and you simply answered honestly? No hesitation? I wish I could do that," said Terry.

"Yes, something like that. At our age, why dance around? Who cares? Let me ask you something, Terry. What is it you are afraid to admit, or ask about?"

"I fantasize about bisexuality. I had an encounter many, many years ago and the episode plays in my head. I want uninhibited, primal sex with a woman. There, I've said it."

"Nice. So, tonight, may your fantasies become a reality...only better."

"Let's drink to that!"

The women took no time in clearing the table while the men cleaned up the grill. Pete seemed apprehensive as his moment of truth was approaching. I rubbed his shoulder and reassured him. The woman returned and lit up another joint while refilling the glasses.

Mickey spoke. "Alright, since this is my night, let me tell you both about my fantasy. It's played in my head ever since I saw a scene in a porn film that we watched that got me really turned on. Here it is: I come home from town and quietly come in the house. There, I find Pete and another man having sex. They don't see me. I finger myself while I watch them suck each other. When the other man cums in Pete's mouth, I cum, too. They hear me and, I guess it goes on from there."

"We can make that happen," I said assuredly.

"There's another part I haven't even told Pete. After we three fuck, Terry comes in and discovers us. She joins us and he makes me do things to her."

"Like what," said Pete?

"Like go down on her...and she on me...and like being taken by all of you. This isn't too weird for you, is it? We're all here and we trust...or at least, vouch for each other. And why not? And you should know that I have recently discussed this with Terry and she got very excited, too."

"It's not weird...not for me," said Terry, visibly popping through her top, "Oh, do I have ideas!"

Pete spoke up. In a deliberate tone, he said, "So here's what you do. Go get lost for a while, maybe a half-hour. We'll leave the doors unlocked and you quietly return. How's that?"

"We're really doing this? Come on, Terry, let them start without us."

"Goody!"

The women left the house. Pete and I looked at each other. He pulled two viagra from his pocket and we quickly made them disappear. "Pete, how's this? Why don't we strip and take a dip in the pool?" So we did. For about fifteen minutes, we played touchie-feelie, grab ass, and the occasional stroke each other. I suggested that we leave the pool and that he lie down on a chaise where I would massage him. He liked that idea a lot.

I was just beginning my massage when I heard the women return. I was up to rubbing Pete's upper thighs into his butt, working my palms across his cheeks. Pete moaned and I could feel his body unwind. I moved around to his neck and shoulders. As I worked him, my cock leisurely fell across the back of his head. He reached up and stroked me. I heard a slight moan from behind the shrubbery where the women were hiding and watching. I picked up the pace as I worked his back and arms.

"Are you ready to turn over?" Pete wasted no time. His big body filled the chaise and his cock was standing proud, pointing true north. I was still positioned over his head so I began to massage his breasts and tweak his nipples into little sharp drill-bits. I kept my cock over his head and wiggled my tush over his face. I dragged my cock over his face which made him laugh. As I moved down to his crotch, he seemed more than ready. I dragged my fingers up his pipe and circled the helmet. He moaned again.

I stage-whispered. "I'm going to suck your cock now, Pete. I'm going to take my time. Pay attention to what I do and don't be afraid to cum in my mouth, okay?" I heard a moan from the bushes again. I leaned my head over and very slowly peeled his foreskin back. I licked up the shaft to the large cardoid, plum head. I placed my mouth around the head and just took that in, licking my tongue around it. I swear he grew in my mouth. I knew that there was no way I could deep-throat him, I had to use other techniques and all of them pleasurable.

Pete pulled away from me. "Get up here on the chaise. I want to taste you, too." I got up and placed my knees on either side of his head, sliding my cock down to his waiting recepticle, all the while in perfect view of his wife, peeking from the bushes. I could see her. I could also see Terry's hand caressing her tit.

As I slid in, he was aggressive so I slowed him down and told him to relish the experience. We tried again and this time, while he was better, he was still over eager. "Follow me, Pete." I slowly went down on his cock going a few inches past the head. Then back to the top, then back down. I did this a few times. "Now you." I sat back up and fed him my cock. "Yes, Pete, that's right. That's good. Keep that up." Now, that Pete had slowed it down, he began to enjoy it, lavishing my cock in delight. He licked my sac and rolled by balls around his drooling tongue. His hands grasped my butt-cheeks and pulled me down, his index finger tickling my pucker. I got back into a sixty-nine so we could really work out. He immediately began to suck me as deep as he could. I felt my balls shake as I felt the coming onset of an orgasm.

I sucked on him with a steady pace. I just loved the sensation of the large head. I took up as deep as I could and kept my pace steady but with more suction. I felt his cock jerk a few times and a dribble squeaked out. I stroked his easy-ten inches with one hand, with the other, I sawed an index finger into his asshole. He began to bounce and heave and instantly, there was more cum than I could ever possibly swallow and it tasted divine. I turned toward the women's hiding place and let his cum drip out, allowing them to swoon noisily. I went back to his cock for the rest, dripping from his fountain. At that very moment, I flexed and shot several moon-shots into him. He quickly gagged and pulled off but after tasting it, he swallowed me. We lay there exhausted from the intensity, head to toe. He asked me to turn around so that my head was by his.

"That was amazing, man, truly amazing. I could definitely seeing myself do this again. Thank you, man." And then he kissed me, deep and with a full tongue, our seeds swirling around. I felt his intense satisfaction, his burn and his peace of mind. "Not bad for a pair of old guys..."

"Come on, let's smoke a joint and have something to drink," and then I said a sotto voce, "and let's get dressed before your wife gets home. It could be embarrassing."

We were standing naked by the table, sucking on his bong and quaffing cabernet, when Mickey strolled into view. Her gold-lame sheath was undone. Her breasts were shiny with sweat. Her gold thong was dripping.

"I saw what you did, Peter. I saw you suck his cock and swallow his cum. And you liked it didn't you, Peter?"

"Yes, Monica." (Wow! He called her by her real name but maybe also her dom name! I think I may be fully understanding this scene.)

"I liked watching you, I liked to see you service him, it was very hot. I liked watching you drink his cum. I liked watching your cum drip from his mouth. That was so fucking hot. My pussy is soaking. But, what if I maybe sucked his cock a little? Would you like me to? I tell you what, while I suck his cock, you lick my ass. Don't play with my pussy! Just my ass, I think that would please me."

She turned to me. "I saw you, too, Mister Cocksucker. I saw his cum dripping from your mouth and I came. Hard. Now, I want to thank you for getting me off." She gently swallowed me in, caressing me and making me feel like an object of worship. This was a soulful blowjob. It felt sensational and I started to get hard again. (Well, how 'bout that!) I caressed her soft handful of breast, her nipples were so hard and projecting out between my pinching fingers. I ran my hand down her ass cheeks and felt Pete's cockhead there.

Suddenly she stood. She told me to take down her thong. I peeled it slowly down her ass, all damp and sweaty and dripping. Her scent pervaded everything instantly, a strong earthy mixture of woman; it was a singular scent. She turned around to display her mature and well-kept vulva to us, a single thin landing strip aiming at the hanger. "I want to try something. Both of you stand up and give me your cocks." She knelt down and holding our dicks, she placed them at the corners of her mouth and licked both and the same time. My cockhead was mashed into Pete's cockhead and the tingling feeling was sensational. When her tongue ran across our pee holes, I almost came again right there.

But she was not done. She was like a kid in a candy shop, wanting to try this and wanting to try that. She stood between us, ass to me, as we began to caress each other. As my rod slid up her ass cheeks, she pushed back into me. As Pete's cock slid along her slit and along her clit, she pulled into him. A few times, the head of my dick stuck against her hole before sliding away and each time, she swooned. This went on for maybe ten minutes when she said, "I want to try something else. Put your cocks together." We did as told.

She was having the damnest time trying to take our two cocks into her mouth at the same time. Because of the length differential, it was damned near impossible. Finally, she gave up. "Okay, lay side to side." Again, we didn't mind being ordered around. We were her toys, her sex dolls.

She lowered herself onto my cock. It was nice, wet, warm and luxurious. She placed one hand on her clit and began to rub it.

"Here, let me do that, honey." Pete leaned over and began to lick and her clit and occasionally, on my shaft.

"Oooh, yes. Lick it, baby!" She giggled.

She fucked me for about ten strokes when she turned to Pete, "...and now you, big boy." She slowly lowered herself on his pipe as I took over washing her clit. I was impressed at Mickey when she settled snugly on his pubes, fully loaded with his massive pole. All of that was in there? My, my.

12