An Old Man Remembers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my Lord. Sit behind me and let me push against your cock."

I got behind her and slid down her crack. Pete's balls and mine met somewhere in the middle. She didn't push me into her anus, it was more like frottage. Needless to say, it felt amazing. She suddenly tensed up and pussy juice flooded us. She was gripping Pete and moaning in a long orgasm. Her ass crack was soaking and several times, the head of my dick popped into her ass. She squirmed and kept on cumming. Her skin was coated in sweat as she reached another level. And then, she began to repeat, "Yes, yes, yes," and she shuddered, her eyes rolled upside her head and she collapsed on Pete. We didn't move as she writhed through the intense sensation. Pete smiled at me and nodded. We'd done good.

I peeled myself off as she lay back on the chaise, powerfully spent. I poured a drink and rested. That was the first I noticed Terry, nude and sitting in an adjacent chair, her fingers resting in her crotch. Her beautiful boobs were all sweaty and her nipples were waving to me. She placed her finger over her mouth.

Quietly walking over to Mickey, she knelt down and prepared to feast upon the ravished woman.

I was standing by the table having a drink, my shriveled up dick having some r 'n' r. Mickey was stretched out on the lounge feeling suitably fucked by Pete's massive truncheon. Her eyes were closed and she seemed quite satisfied. For an older woman, she looked great: little sag, no visible stretch marks, a pussy as young and responsive as her demeanor. Pete was sitting back in his chair admiring the view. So, it was the perfect time for Terry to enter into Mickey's fantasy.

Terry had a bit more flesh to her. Her medium-large tits had some sag to them. However, for a women 'of age', she had lovely bits. I also liked that her pussy was shaved clean. Now, she got between Mickey's legs and knelt, placing a finger over her lips. Slowly, she bent down and licked Mickey's slit from anus to clit causing Mickey to sigh and also squeeze her legs together. Mickey's eyes opened, she looked down and smiled as her best friend explored her.

"Oooh, I'm still a bit tender from Pete. Come up here, babe."

Terry moved around to the head of the lounge and bent over. She took one of Mickey's breasts and caressed it. She took a nipple between her lips and devoured it. Mickey, meanwhile, pulled Terry's hips forward so that her pussy was just above her mouth. Mickey inhaled Terry's scent, which was so strong that it filled the deck, and then she leaned up and licked in. Terry groaned and Mickey moaned. With her arms supporting her, she began to grind on Mickey's lips.

Darkness covered us and it was getting difficult to see. A cold dankness from the sea also interceded into the proceedings. Pete cleared his throat and suggested that we continue inside. Slowly, we disengaged and made our way into their master bedroom. I was glad to see that this California King-Sized bed would give us all plenty of room. Mickey gave Pete a big kiss and said, "You guys sit on the bed and watch us. I like the exhibitionist angle to this." Mickey laid back and asked Terry, "Now where was I?"

"You were about to suck on my clit and send me to the moon, Mickey. I want to know why we never did this before now?" She got back into position over Mickey's head and slowly sank back down. Mickey, for her part, was all in. She placed her hands over Terry's butt and enjoyed every bit of cunt she could find. The sounds of her wet mouth combined with the sounds of Terry's gushing vulva, the maximum scent of two hot twats and the combined grunts of enjoyment in their first female-to-female sex made this memorable and an image to be etched forever in my mind.

I was semi-hard again as was Pete. He looked over at my dick, that magnificent little spitter who actually had stayed hard (or hard enough) for the festivities. But now, my little dick was in repose, taking a much-needed breather. Pete didn't seem to care about that. His new found outlet slipped inside his mouth again, and this time, it was all for lust. I considered this fitting; here was his wife wallowing in her newly discovered affinity and here he was, doing the same. Terry looked up and we locked eyes, both smiling and thinking the same thing. Like ducks to water.

Mickey's pleasure was increasing and her moans became one long monotonal drone. I turned so that Pete could watch. We both stopped to watch Mickey's approaching orgasm. Her slit was glistening, her poop was expelling queefs and she was buckling. Suddenly, her mound raised up and she cried out, squirting all over Terry's face. As she came, she pressed her face into Terry's puss, causing Terry to spread her thighs and lean in. Terry had a blissful look on her face and a smile painted her face. She sighed a few times and held Mickey in her grip until her orgasm faded.

"God, you two were beautiful. That whole scene was beautiful." Pete marveled.

"Oh, yeah. It was very good...different...interesting...I could do that again...and again." Mickey seemed happy and completely relaxed. "I'm done for the night though."

She was joined by three geriatric grunts of agreement.

"So, how did you like our first bisexual foray, dear?"

"Oh, I liked it, Mickey. I agree, it was very different and very good. I feel really good that we did this. Was it good for you guys?"

"You bet." Both Terry and I chimed in together. "Better than good. I'd say memorable," I added.

"Here, here!"

We lay sprawled out on the bed and quietly, as if in agreement, fell asleep for a while. I was awakened later by two tongues laving my shaft and I looked down to see Mickey and Pete sharing the pearl of cum that escaped. Terry was next to me watching them intently. I casually tweaked her nipple and she cuddled closer.

"I don't think I can cum again but you are certainly welcome to try." They gave it their best but I couldn't cum. You could say that this old guy petered out.

Terry and I got out of bed and hit the bathroom together before we got dressed. "Let's exchange numbers before we leave. You know, I could use your cock for a lot of fun." We made plans to keep in close touch.

On my way home in the wee hours, I mused on how good that experience was and how much enjoyment I had having Pete suck me. He had done well and had exuberantly gone at it. I was pleased that I had help them both fulfill their fantasies. That night, for the first time in a long, long time, I slept well.

12