An Old Man Remembers Ch. 02

Story Info
The four explore further.
3.9k words
4.56
6k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Pete down at the beach several times over the next week. He was extremely happy each time I saw him. We had several discussions about our foursome and he wanted to continue exploring his sensuality, including more anal. Both he and Mickey had crossed the threshold together. Both had freed themselves from years or perhaps, decades of curiosity. Both had feelings of fulfillment in themselves, a self-satisfaction as well as for each other. Both were curious as to what lay ahead. He spoke about he and Mickey going on a sex and nudity cruise down to the Florida Keys and he was collecting a large quantity of Viagra for the trip. Enviously, I suggested that he take me and Terry, too, since the boat had two staterooms.

Pete loved his new hobby, acting like a he'd discovered a new world. He talked about his curiosity of trying anal and the full feeling of being fucked. I volunteered to break his cherry. I'd gladly explore and facilitate his curiosity.

One afternoon, on the deserted beach and with my dog in the shade under the cocoanut palms, he sucked me dry in what I consider the very best blowjob I've ever had - and it only took about seventy years to achieve it. And what made this blowjob so good, you ask? Why was this blowjob different from all other blowjobs? First of all, it was a work of art coupled with a strong desire to please and satisfy with new techniques, with some self-satisfaction thrown in. He truly made love to my cock, slowly and with all deliberate care, drawing my little semi into a full-fledged super tractor-trailer. He loved licking me, rimming me and caressing my prostate from the inside-out. He took me down his throat and never gagged. I could feel his throat tighten like a vagina. My pubes tickled his nose and he let me slip nearly out of his mouth. And then he did it again. As he drew my orgasm closer, I could feel it slowly rise and with an anticipation I don't ever remember feeling before. As he slowly withdrew, he sucked the head. I felt it throb and pulse as he filled his mouth with my seed. He swallowed some but spit a huge glob on my dick. He took me back into his mouth and slid his tongue around, When I was clean, he let me slide out. And he was smiling.

"Peter, that was some great blowjob! Whatever came over you?"

"Well, I've watched enough porn, fer' chissake!" We laughed while I got dressed. "But really it was like I was thanking you for showing me the way and for being a good friend. I really got into it, didn't I? I got really into enjoying your physical reactions. I crossed over, you know. And I became really wild, didn't I? I see what the whole attraction is...I see why sex with another man is so good. I mean, we know what to do...it's just basic sex. I get it and I like it a lot."

This was a friendship to love.

I saw Terry, too, for a workout. She effused about her sexual exploration and how she felt proud, accomplished, daring and a zillion other feelings. She told me that she and Mickey had hooked up several times since. She said that they had experienced extraordinary sex, too. She described it as being very uninhibited, very freeing and extremely satisfying. She said that for Mickey, it was like she opened a tap. To some degree, Terry and I felt like shepherds leading their flock only the flock had taken off for sexual parts unknown. We felt very good about that. And, for a bunch of old folks, we still had it in us.

Terry was a randy fucker, as well. When Pete and Mickey went up to New York for a couple of weeks, Terry and I partied, And partied. Thank goodness for Pete, who had donated some of the little blue pills to the cause. In fact, Pete had given them to Terry to give to me! How fortuitous.

But getting back to Terry...Little and fleshy, boobs galore and a shaved snatch. When she told me, "I love your dick. It's just the right size to stuff in my ass," I knew that we would have a good time. Face to puss, my tongue was an inch away but the scent of her womanhood nearly took me over the edge. With a sweet musk, it attacked my senses and the pheromones went into overdrive. I dipped in and savored the scent and taste. It was so good, I licked her slit from end to end, drooling from her juices. Her clit popped out from under its' hood as I nibbled it. I moved down to her butt but I smelled funky so I moved back to the goods. Another night for that. She moaned and thrashed about and it was all good.

One night, after getting her good and sloppy, I got up and slid into her. She pushed into me and pubes to pubes, she kegeled me in tight. A few more of these and she was ready. I pushed her knees up and slowly withdrew. I rubbed my head against her pucker and pushed the head in. She flinched and then pushed back against me. I slid right in there, too. Nothing to it. But then, and I mean just like that, I felt my erection suddenly vanish. I felt myself go flaccid. I was only in a few inches when it happened and it brought me back to reality quickly. I pushed in hard but my penis felt like putty. She squeezed to draw me further in but it had the opposite effect and she ended up expelling me. She turned and looked at me quizzically.

"I don't know what happened." I said abashedly. "I took the pill...I...I..."

"Ssh. It's okay. Just rest. Here, lay down." I know that she felt bad, given the fact that she was almost there but believe me, I felt much worse.

I lay next to her and we talked for awhile. We made out and felt each other up for a while. I went down on her and brought her to a thrashing climax. Still, I never got hard again. Viagra be damned, my dick was dead to me.

For days, I pondered this problem. Then I came to the realization that I'm old and getting older each day and there was no remedy for that, no little blue pill. I'm entering my last phase and there is no stopping it, that's the fact. Just run with it. Sometimes my dick works, sometimes it doesn't. That's just the way it is. Accept it. Still, this depressed me and I found myself falling into old, depressing bad mental habits.

Fortunately, Pete and Mickey had returned from their trip. Perhaps they could reawaken the dragon.

"Yeah, we got home a few days ago. It was a great trip...wrapped up some business and saw my grandkids. I'm going down to the beach in a few minutes. Want to meet me? Smoke one?"

"Sure, Pete. I'll see you in a few."

As I got to the beach, Pete pulled up in his Wrangler. "Listen, I can't stay. I just got an important call that I have to take back at my office. Mickey says dinner at seven tonight at our house. Is that okay?"

I pulled in at seven with a good bottle of wine. Mickey met me at the door with an appetizer, a slice of Chinese roast pork with waterchestnut. "I ordered in Chinese tonight, I hope you like it."

My mouth was full so I just smiled.

"Good. Come on in, we have a lot to get to tonight. Peter is in his office but he'll be right out. Terry should be here any second."

I was a little embarrassed to see Terry, recalling my impotence the last time we encountered each other. I hoped that it wouldn't be uncomfortable for us.

"Come on out to the deck while I set the table. So how are you? Long time since we've seen each other."

"I'm okay. Just keeping on keeping on. And you?"

"Couldn't be better. Both Peter and I seem to be rejuvenated these days. We're very imaginative with our sex play. And we fuck like bunnies!"

"Good for you! I wish I could say the same."

"So I heard. I saw Terry and she told me of your meltdown. But none of that matters, tonight, I promise you, you'll shoot like Old Faithful! Guaranteed."

To tell you the truth, I wasn't thrilled that Terry had broadcast my dick failure and I was feeling a mix of annoyance and shame. I was taken aback and I lamely and quietly said, "Uh...That sounds pretty good to me. I certainly hope you're right."

She looked at me and sadly shook her head. "We'll fix you. You'll see."

Peter came out of the house. "Sorry about this morning. I'm closing a bunch of deals and putting my business in the hands of my son so I'm crossing t's and dotting i's. You could say that I'm making a big finish before I finally retire for real."

"That's great, Pete. I don't even know what your business is but I'm glad you are retiring comfortably. By the way, what business are you in?"

"I'm in design and construction and a few other things I've dabbled in. I made some good investments. But things have changed and Mickey and I are ready to live and see the world and all it has to offer. Aren't we, babe?"

"I'm more than ready. When do we leave?" She laughed.

Terry arrived and typically, made her presence known. I thought "big mouth" to myself but she greeted me like nothing ever happened. With kisses all around, she then helped Mickey bring the Chinese food to the table.

Mickey announced to the table, "Okay, before we eat, I want everyone to get naked. Come on, strip down. Let's get this party started." She slipped out of her clothes and I couldn't help but notice that she had shaved her tweeter since I'd last seen her.

"Your pussy looks so nice and smooth, Mickey." She preened.

"Oh, yeah? Well you ain't seen nothin' yet." Pete exclaimed as his shorts fell to the floor. He'd shaved, too, and his large, throbbing cock stood straight out, not even a little curve.

"Wow," said Terry, as she disrobed, "it looks even bigger than it already is! Even the head seems bigger. And your balls seem to be hanging more! It could be just an optical illusion but I'd say that Mickey's exercising is having an effect. I'm so fucking impressed!"

"Now, I really feel intimidated," as I shed my clothes. "First off, "I'm the only one with hair!" That got a good laugh! "Secondly, my little leaning tower pales in comparison."

Terry said, "Wait. Let's have an hors d'oeuvre!" She took a packet of duck sauce, opened it and dripped some on her nipples. She then walked around the table and gave each of us a taste. Mickey did the same. I stood up and dripped some on my dick. Pete laughed and did likewise. And everyone had a taste. We were laughing and loose.

"Tasty!," said Terry, "I can't wait for the main course!"

"I have a plan," Mickey passed the egg rolls. "After dinner, let's go into the bathroom and we'll shave you. Smooth is good and you'll love it. Afterwards, we'll come out to the pool and we'll play. I think I'd like to blindfold you and tie you up to something. Then, we'll all have our way with you. Peter and I have discovered how good it feels to bring so much pleasure to another. We'll see if we can't keep you hard." She let that sink in. "Oh, Pete, I almost forgot. Do you have the pills?"

"Right here, darlin'." He reached down to his shorts and pulled out a couple of blue, triangular pills. Immediately, we swallowed them. "And I also have these for after we shave you." He pulled out four more pills.

"What's that?"

"X. You know, Ecstasy. I got them from my grandson, Nick, who is in college. He also got me some mushrooms and some kickass pot. We've tried the shrooms and laughed for hours. We couldn't wait to share the "X" with you two. And I have some machine-rolled joints. Another gift from Nick."

"I'm in," Terry and I agreed at the same time. This party just got very interesting.

The Chinese food was delicious as we quickly chowed down. I think it was the excitement of what was to come.

"Everybody slow down, please." I suddenly blurted out. "We're all gonna choke, I swear."

"You're right," Mickey reached over and grasped my cock. "Good...nice and hard. You know, Peter is just too big for my ass but you're just right." I got harder. "I like your size. It plays well with all my holes."

We ate at a more leisurely pace and idly flirted and teased. I loved the way Terry rested her breasts on the table. Fortunately, we didn't eat too much and soon dinner was over.

Pete handed out special fortune cookies. He opened his first. "Wash face in morning and neck at night."

"The fortune you seek is in my cookie" was Terry's cookie.

"The best is yet to cum...and cum...and cum." Mickey's cookie.

"Relax and enjoy yourself," read mine. There seemed to be a theme.

"Okay, everybody bring all the food inside. We have things to do."

When everything was cleared, I was perp marched into their large master bathroom. Mickey said, "Okay, first we're going to blindfold you. You keep it on until we remove it, okay? Just trust us." She wrapped a black-out sleeping mask over my eyes. "Next, Peter is going to wash you down and soften you up while we get out the shaving stuff."

Pete led me into the large shower stall and proceeded to soap me up and scrub me down paying distinct attention to my lower parts. My rectum was eat-off-the-floor-(but-I'd-rather-not) clean. My package was whistle-clean, too, if you consider how Pete used his mouth to get that effect.

"Okay, we're ready."

Pete led me out where three towels operated by six hands dried me off. Pete then led me to a table. I was on my back for a few minutes and there was no sound. Where had they gone? I got my answer a moment later when a mouth fluffed me while another applied shaving cream. missing no crevice nor wrinkle. With my cock now erect, a feminine hand lightly stroked me and kept me hard. A razor shaved my pubes and ever so carefully, my scrotum. They took turns inspecting and looking for places they might have missed. They washed off the shaving cream with a warm towel and generously applied balm all around. Again, I was fluffed, this time by two mouths.

"Turn over on your chest and your knees and stick your butt up, please," Mickey seemed to be in charge and obviously the owner of the razor. I turned over and stuck my ass up. A mouthful of saliva then dripped down to my hole where it was met by a tongue, rimming me. I sighed. Then the tongue went in, licked around and withdrew. Shaving cream was applied and soon my crotch and my asshole was as smooth as a cueball. They took turns sticking a finger in and sliding it out. Balm was applied generously by many hands and was much appreciated, signified by my soft sounds.

"You look great," said Mickey with the others sounding approval. "Just one more thing..."

Being blindfolded and at the mercy of my friends, I felt safe and secure. My senses were turned up to ten and I felt fine when the buzzing began and a rounded tip circled my anus. Oil dripped down my crack and all around the vibrator which slowly slipped in. Two other oily hands stroked my cock and my balls. I sensed that it was Terry on vibrator, who slowly pushed it in. It was rather thin and didn't feel like it was stretching me. When it pushed in deeper, and then began stroking motion, I sighed again. When it hit my prostate, I groaned and pushed back. I felt my balls bubbling. And then everyone stopped.

"You liked that, didn't you. Good, let's take a break now." Mickey removed the blindfold and I looked down. My cock looked and felt so good.

"We'll meet you back on the deck. We have lady business to attend to. You two, go out, get high and get ready for the main course."

Naked on the deck, Pete and I smoked one of his joints...and yes, it was very, very good. As my head spun, my hand worked its way around my newly shaved body.

"Feels nice, right? And the ladies seem to love it. ...Whatever." He reached over and took a couple of strokes. I reached over and played with his smooth sac.

Fifteen minutes later, the ladies stepped out onto the deck. "Ha! They're stoned and they're feeling each other up. Why wait for us?"

Peter got up and went into the house. He brought out four glasses of water. "Here, try on of these." He handed us the Ecstasy and on the count of three, it was bottoms up. Then we sat down on the lounges to smoke more joints and waited for the drug to kick in.

About fifteen minutes later, I started to feel a buzz. "Alright, I think we're ready," said Mickey as she wrapped the mask over my face. Someone took my hand and I was led back to the bedroom. I was pushed onto the bed, knees down, ass up. I found myself with my head in a shaved snatch. I could tell that it was Mickey from that distinct aroma. For an older pussy, it sure felt young and puffy. I could say the same for a mouth which was now wrapped around my lollipop. I sensed Terry get up on the bed behind me.

Pete whispered in my ear. "Terry is wearing a strap-on. She is going to fuck you first. Is that alright with you?" First? Uh-oh.

"Sure. Do it. But what do you mean by 'first'?"

"You'll see. Don't worry. Like your fortune read, 'relax and enjoy'."

The dildo entered and as both it and I were well-lubricated, slid right in. Terry was crouched over my ass and I could hear her moans as she rode the dildo, too. Mickey was lifting my hips to push back into the dildo. Her mouth was now doing tricks on my dick. I went back to her bare pussy only to find Pete sliding his elephant's trunk into her. Happily, I licked from her clit to his root. And all the while, Terry is sawing my ass and moaning in pleasure. It was too much for me and my cock started to spray. Terry stopped and held the dildo deep against my prostate. I seemed to fill Mickey's mouth for an eternity but maybe it was, sort of. And I stayed hard and shot gallons! The cum didn't seem to end as Terry held the dildo in just the right place. Okay, so maybe it wasn't gallons, maybe it was only ten cc's but a good ten!

After a minute or two, Terry withdrew. I felt empty, I felt spent, and I felt exhilarated. The "X" was circulating around my brain making everything a pastel wash in neon lights, my cock felt about two feet long. I removed the blindfold and watched as Terry moved above Mickey and they graphically shared my cum, doing a tongue-tango around my snowball and moaning into each other's mouth. Pete joined them in a three-way kiss. I rolled over onto my back and let a deep groan escape.

"Has everyone gotten off? I certainly am. I'm fucking floating. You rest up a few minutes, old man, and then get ready for round two," said Terry. "Now that I know that you can stay hard, you better stay hard inside me!"

"Who you callin' 'old man'?"

"Enough, you two. I want to know if that was good. Did you enjoy that? Old people like us can have plenty of kinky fun."

"Who you callin' 'old'?"

Terry said, "Pete, my cunt is on fire, I swear. Stick it in me...now."

"Wait, let me cool it off." Mickey started licking her. Her tongue seemed stretched out, sort of snake-like, as she lapped.

"Oh...oh...oh." Terry bucked and squealed as had a mini-orgasm. "Pete, do me, now!"

Pete babbled something unintelligible and got between her legs. She literally pulled his ass into her, her pussy so wet that we heard a queef as he entered her.

"Aren't they beautiful?" said Mickey in a spacey tone. "Aren't they beautiful?", she said this a few times like she was in a daze. She was out of it.

I would like to say that I recall the details but the fact is, from then on, everything was a superpolychomatic blur. I remember cumming a few times, or maybe it was once, or maybe it was continual. I remember Mickey squirting on me. I remember Terry screaming as Pete stretched her and I remember all of us rolling around in Pete's cum. I remember taking a shower with Terry and with her straddling my thigh, she peed on me. I remember that night as vivid colors, vibrating images and echos. I think at one point we put on music and danced naked. It was some night. I wish I could say it was memorable but honestly, I can't remember.

Hours later, as the sun was coming up and we were finally coming down and straightening out, three mouths were humming and sharing Pete's prodigious stalk. Pete couldn't cum anymore. In fact, he'd passed out. Within a few minutes, so had the rest of us.

Later in the morning, I awoke to an empty bed. I stumbled into the bathroom and peed to the sounds of Terry and Mickey in the shower.

12