An Old Man Remembers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, no boys allowed! Pete is making brunch in the kitchen. Out!"

I washed my face and my dick and walked into the kitchen. "Morning, Ray. We survived!"

"Did we ever. Did we have as much fun as I think we had?"

"That and more." The women joined us in a few minutes as Pete laid out french toast, bacon and coffee. Lots of coffee. We sat around trying to describe last night's festivities but like me, everything was vague, as if in a dream. Still, we all agreed that it was a fun experience and even more fun being together. And the sex must have been great since we were all sore but, I think, the next time I have sex, I think I'd like to be there.

As my dog was needing to be walked and fed, I made my goodbyes...kisses all around...and split. Back at my place, after I'd tended to my hairy buddy, I began to have flashbacks so I got in my recliner and soon feel asleep to amazing images. I seem to recall Pete fucking Terry up the ass, me fucking him and Mickey's strap-on fucking me. I wonder if that happened. Hell, I'd like to see that.

12