An Old Man Remembers Ch. 04

Story Info
The friendship deepens and a merry fivesome with my friends.
1.6k words
4.16
4.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down to the beach this morning and saw Pete. He was very curious about Shel and Bobby so I filled him in on our history. Needless to say, he was more than curious and couldn't wait to meet them. But after about a hour, I had to leave as I had had some errands to attend. Pete said that we would all meet at The Cornucopia at six-thirty.

I was excited all day and kept popping woodies at the most inopportune times, like in the market, at the gas station and at the big ugly box store where I only buy dog food (because the good stuff is cheap.) While I was standing in front of the the kibble, I imagined the five of us in an extraordinary position and I felt my cock swell inside my shorts. A nice-looking older Latina noticed my shorts pop forward and mumbled, "O Dios mio." I slowly backed away, smiled and pulled my cart toward the cashiers. I think I made her day.

I was early to the cottage. Shel was finishing her makeup so Bobby and I did a bowl. When Shel came out of the bathroom, she was stunning. With a loose fitting blouse and unencumbered breasts, I was thinking that she might be the main course.

"Stop drooling, boys, and let's go to dinner." We didn't and we did.

When we pulled up to the restaurant, Mickey and Pete were just getting out of his Wrangler.

"He wouldn't take a nice car, can you believe it? I wish he'd get rid of this jalopy already!" Mickey shook her head and Pete laughed. There was no way he would dump that car. He loved that, like him, it was unassuming, incognito and, most of all, it was fun. I introduced everybody and when Bobby heard Pete's name, he seemed shocked.

"Are you by any chance an architect?" he asked. So much for incognito.

"Well, I used to be but I'm retired now. My son runs my business. Why?" Pete seemed disturbed that he was known.

"Because you designed four of our remote offices..."

"Are you General Investment Dynamics?"

"President and C.E.O. Pleased to meet you."

"You know, our Seattle, Los Angeles and D.C. offices all won Architectural Digest awards. Our..."

"I know, I know."

Pete took on a different, less suspect demeanor. Their animated conversation seemed to continue through dinner. Mickey and Shel also seemed to quickly bond in a discussion about exercise. I mostly ate my salmon steak and listened quietly. I had a very good feeling about the evening. My friends were all connecting.

We spent about two hours at the restaurant before we left for Pete's house. As I pulled up to his beautiful and modern home, singular in its style, I understood for the first time that Pete designed it and it was a masterpiece. It only added to the deep respect I held. It seemed that Pete was a pretty famous architect who liked to lay low. Okay, I get that.

"This house is magnificent," Bobby said this in awe as we stood on the deck while Pete slipped us little blue pills.

We were quiet as we gazed upon the star-crazy sky. I heard a whimper so I turned to its location. Its location was Shel. Mickey was behind her feeling her up. Shel shoulder strap had fallen and her breasts were peeking out and heaving. Shel's hand was caressing Mickey's crotch. It was beautiful to watch.

Bobby said to Pete, "I heard a lot about your cock last night. How big is it?" He placed his palm on Pete's crotch and gasped. The ladies had heard him, too and turned to us.

"Don't be shy, Bobby. Find out. I want to know, too."

Pete dropped his shorts and displayed his bottle rocket. Now, Shel gasped. "I don't think I've ever seen one so large." She turned to Mickey, "May I?"

"Enjoy yourself, dear."

Bobby and Shel got to their knees. They stared at his log as if they didn't know where to start. Shel held his cock and stroked it as Bobby went for his sack. Together, they began to pleasure him. Soon, their tongues danced along his shaft. Each tried to see how much cock they could take and it was admirable. Pete was enjoying this.

Mickey stood next to me and reached into my shorts. I unbuckled them and let them drop so she could stroke me unfettered. Meanwhile, I slipped her dress up and diddled her. We were heating up.

"Stop," said Pete. "I don't know how much more I can take. Let's cool off and slow down." He turned toward the pool and dove in. Mickey and I went over to Bobby and Shel and stripped them. All of us jumped in. With a lot of giggling, an open bottle of champagne and two doobies circulating, time passed quickly. There was a lot of touchy-feelie but I enjoyed Bobby's assplay. It was very sensual. And Pete, who was floating on his back while Mickey and Shel stroked him, appeared to have one oar out of the water. Wow, what a cock!

Shel was the first to towel off. "Pete, can I ask you something? Would you mind if I sat down on that?"

"Not at all, Shel, just so long as your husband fluffs me. You know, swimming causes shrinkage."

"Bobby, will you fluff him for me?"

Pete laid on the chaise while Bobby made a pig of himself. Shel stood at Pete's head and wet his tongue as she placed her woofer over him. Mickey and I stood at each side and directed his hands to our parts so they shouldn't be idle. When Pete was at full mast, Shel moved down his body, pushed Pete's head away and slowly sank down. She paused about halfway and groaned. She rose up and tried again. This time, she was more gutteral as she grunted, "Oh...oh...God, it's so big...ah, ah...oh man...okay, okay...slowly, please," and she sank lower. Bobby was in their crotches as there was plenty of Pete still left to go and a large, throbbing clit to suck. Mickey had an idea, She mounted his head on her knees and invited me opposite her. With our pudenta within Pete's tongue-reach, we kissed and tugged each others nipples.

Shel was making some weird sounds from grunting to gurgling to nearly screaming. She had lowered herself to within three inches of his root when she began to violently cum, her vagina pouring juice down into Bobby face. She rocked back and forth until she could hardly move. Bobby sensed this and lifted her off to another chaise where she lay babbling for a few minutes.

"I have never felt anything remotely like that...not with a dildo, not with my Magic Wand...never...of, man, was that good."

"I think your pussy needs some pampering, dear." She sat next to her and began caressing her. "Oh my, your clit is so big and hard. I have to kiss it."

Shel seemed nearly oblivious to Mickey but I did notice how her ass arched up as Mickey went down on her.

Bobby said, "I want you to fuck me, Pete. Put it up my ass as far as you can. Do it."

Pete raised his eyebrow to me and shrugged, "Sure, Bobby...an adventurer!" Bobby got on his elbows and knees while Pete lathered him up with Shel's juices. His cock was suitably lubricated and so he placed the head at his anal entrance. Bobby pushed back and sucked the large head in. Pete slowly slipped in as Bobby huffed. Now, I thought, this was a perfect time to introduce myself to Pete's ass, something he'd fantasized about.

I walked over to Mickey and Shel who were now tribbing vigorously while watching their men. I placed my palm into their pussies and soaked myself. I rubbed it all over my dick. Then I did it again. I walked back to the men. Pete was about three quarters in and Bobby was in a prostate buzz. I smeared my hand over Pete's hole and slowly penetrated him. He was fighting it, so I slowed down and poked around his pucker. Finally, it slipped inside his sphincter and he reactively sucked it in. I slowly began to slide deeper and he began to push back. We developed a triple rhythm, a double ass-fucking with a lot of grunts, moans and yelps. I looked toward the women who were intently watching, breathing hard and seemed to be hypnotized by the scene before them. They were slowly tribbing now as I distinctly heard their pussies squishing on each orther.

Bobby came first, as his cock began squirting onto the deck while Pete was doing a reach-around. A moment later, Pete straightened up and filled Bobby with an extra tank. As Pete spasmed and squeezed, my penis erupted as it rubbed Pete's p-spot. Pete yelped and pushed back into me. He was sweating profusely. We slowly sank to the ground and rested upon each other.

The women began to erupt, too, banging their bellies against each other as their clits smashed and mashed. They happy cries made a helluva soundtrack. The chaise was dripping, too. We all lay there exhausted.

We left not long after we cleaned ourselves up. Exchanging numbers, they promised they would stay in touch. On the way back to their cottage, they were both exuberant. They couldn't stop taking about Pete's battering ram.

"I never felt so full."

"Me neither."

Later Pete and Mickey would tell me that they felt wonderful after we left and made love again.

"That was the most intense orgasm I ever had," said Pete. "His ass was as tight as a teenage girl's twat. And your cock felt so good inside me. It was a whole new sensation that I want to do again."

"So was your ass. It was so tight!" I told him.

This ass-fucking...I could do more of it. I enjoyed that."

And we did.