All Comments on 'An Old Woman's Rebirth Continues'

by Pussymad42

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always good to hear the woman's point of view

I, too, like to hear the story from the woman's side. It's often a hotter rendition of events, and always a turn on.

Linda seems to fixate on the age difference to some degree, but I find that after a certain point, age is irrelevant, at least when it comes to sexual compatibility. It's attitude more than anything else. In any event, great story.

chips69chips69over 5 years ago
good read

very nice keep up the good job.....

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago

A good follow-up to a good storyline and again well told from a woman's point of view. It would have been also good to have a similar in-depth review of Hubbies thoughts as he was involved in the sharing aspect of foreplay. He also had the visual delight of his wife's stud pounding her fanny with his engorged cock. The icing on the cake of course, as you speak from the wife's point of view, would be the revelation that the story were true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Although she justifies herself by saying “I love John and if he told me to stop, I would”

We all know she wouldn’t stop Dave or find another ‘massive cock’ man.

During her escapades with Dave she was acting just like any other ‘sex mad‘ woman.

Which seemed totally out of character.

John could have given her cunnilingus as good as Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written story

Excellent job.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, that's typically British. The wives whores and the husbands born cuckolds! And your story proves it to us. Even in old age, your wives do not shy away from becoming whores. So oral sex is okay with David, but it was always nasty with John! And of course his fat cock is indescribably better than John's. But John is still lucky enough to be allowed to pay the whore's maintenance and that she says now and then that she loves him. Yes, this is how the British man imagines his age. I can only congratulate you on this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPussymad42@Pussymad42
I enjoy writing but I'm not a slave to writing stories. If an idea comes to me, I write the story and if it doesn't, I don't force the matter. As a result I will sometimes write a number of stories one after the other and at other times I may go quite a long time and add nothi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES