An Old Woman's Rebirth Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without saying a word, I pushed his mouth from my disappointed nipples, stood up, took his hand and led him into our bedroom. In many ways I had mixed feelings about this as I was taking him to the bed I had only ever shared with John before now but David was more than just a lover and in a strange way it also felt right that I would share this bed with David. It also felt a lot less seedy than being in a hotel room and more than anywhere else in the world, this was where I wanted David to make love to me.

'What about John?' he asked as we stood by the bed, 'Wasn't he meant to be here?

I kissed David before replying, 'We have all night and he can be here later but I need you now.'

As we kissed he pushed my blouse and bra from my shoulders and they fell to the floor as I unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his hairy chest. We kissed again and his hands squeezed my bum before unzipping my skirt. I stepped away from him slightly to allow it to join the other clothes on the floor.

'You look beautiful Linda,' he said softly. 'You're the sexiest woman I think I've ever known.'

As was often the case with David, I was unsure what to do next, not wanting to get anything wrong and put him off. Fortunately I think he was getting used to my lack of self-confidence so he when he held me close, my breasts squashing against his chest in the most satisfying way, he took hold of my hand and guided it to the growing bulge in his trousers. I groaned as I came into contact with him and gave it a squeeze, testing its size and firmness. My memory wasn't playing tricks on me as he was obviously much bigger than John.

'Do you like that?' he asked, knowing full well my answer.

'God yes!' I gasped, 'You have such an incredible cock.'

'Then why don't you get it out so that you can see it properly?'

I immediately undid his trousers and pushed them down revealing the same style of tight fitting black trunks he wore last time. I'd never been keen on oral sex and I didn't want him to get the wrong idea if I knelt in front of him so instead I moved closer so that we could kiss and as our tongues danced together, I pushed his pants down and allowed my hands to explore his impressive cock and balls. There was very little pubic hair and what I could feel only increased my sense of wonder. His balls felt tight and heavy while his cock was already big compared to John. Once again I felt a strong sense of trepidation at the thought of something so big going into my tight pussy but it felt so good as it grew to its full size in my hand. As we parted I couldn't help but look down to remind myself of what a wonderful cock David was offering me.

'Oh David, that looks incredible,' I gasped as I stared at his manhood. 'It must be even bigger than last time; I'll never get all that in me!'

'It's the same size my love so there's no need to panic,' he reassured me, 'you've taken it all once and it will all go in again I promise you and feel fantastic the whole time.'

I was just about to protest but he silenced me with a kiss before asking: 'You want me to make love to you don't you?'

'More than anything,' I sighed.

'And you want to enjoy my cock don't you, just as you did last time?'

'Yes,' I agreed, 'it was the best sex of my life.'

My pussy was starting to ache at the thought of having David fuck me again and I could feel my juices starting to soak my thong with my strange blend of desire and nervousness. He simply took me in his arms and lay me on the bed. His hands were immediately caressing the insides of my thighs and I started to open my legs to give him better access. His fingers moved the thin material of my thong to one side and his finger easily sank into my depths. My body clenched around the welcome intruder and I began to squirm under his touch. A second finger was added and I whimpered as I felt myself being skilfully stretched in readiness for him. The more he moved his fingers in and out of me, the more I longed to feel his thick meat filling my pussy like only he could. I was yelping and moaning in equal pleasure and I could feel the knot of desire building deep inside me. Little orgasms were sweeping over me in waves but I knew that his fingers wouldn't be enough to satisfy my longing.

Moving off me, he removed my thong as he rose to stand at the edge of the bed, his huge cock standing rock hard in front of him. He held it in his hand and stroked it very slowly as he looked at me lying on the bed ready to receive him.

'Are you ready for this cock now Linda?'

I couldn't take my eyes off the daunting weapon he held in his hand but I equally longed to have my pussy wrapped around his cock instead of his hand.

'Yessss!' I cried. 'Just go slow as I'm not used to anything that big.'

'Just open your legs for me my love and I'll ease it in nice and slow,' he replied in his warm and reassuring voice.

I was more than happy to obey his instructions and I spread my legs as wide as I could, offering my body to him. He ran his cock up my thighs until it was just touching the lips of my pussy and I whimpered with anticipation. He ran it through the outer folds of my pussy so that I could feel the swollen head start to part my lips. Not once did his eyes leave mine and his look of love and desire made me want to give myself to him even more. Starting to move forward, I felt my body start to open for him and stretch around his cock. It was a very tight fit but it was just a little easier than the first time. When the head of his cock was safely inside me he paused for a second to see if I was OK to continue and although I couldn't speak, I nodded my approval. With that he pushed the first inch or so of his thick shaft into my soaked pussy and I quivered as I started to cum on his monster, easing its access into my depths. He withdrew a little bit before easing a further inch inside me. I closed my eyes and concentrated on relaxing to allow him in further; another inch of his glorious cock was forced into my slippery hole.

He was now once again as deep as John could manage on a good day but I felt like I was being torn in two, such was the extra girth that David was giving me. When I opened my eyes again he was still looking straight at me.

'You're doing really well Linda, you already have quite a bit inside you,' he reassured me as he stroked my cheek. 'Do you think you're ready for the rest or do you need to take a breather?'

'I'm OK,' I gasped, 'I want you to give me every last bit of your cock David and I want it now.'

He withdrew two or three inches before taking my breath away as he slowly pushed much more cock into me and I could feel it going up into my belly. I could feel his balls touch my bum and I assumed I had it all but he withdrew again and this time when he returned, I was in no doubt he gave me everything. Our bodies were pushed firmly together and I swear he must have held a little in reserve at our first meeting because it certainly felt like he'd just put more cock into me than then!

He held himself firmly in place as a squirmed on his thick meat and tried to adjust to feeling of absolute fullness I was experiencing. He kissed me tenderly as he lay on top of me and stroked my hair. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me like I was taking his pulse with my pussy and he continued to look straight into my eyes, just as I looked deep into his.

'You feel incredible Linda. I love looking at your beautiful face as I enter you and seeing the pleasure in your eyes. There can't be anything more satisfying than making love to a beautiful woman like you and giving you pleasure.'

'You feel fantastic David and I hope it's also good for you,' I replied

'You're perfect my love,' he whispered.

And with that he slowly withdrew his incredible cock to the tip so I could feel the swollen head of his cock scraping along the walls of my pussy and my tight lips gripped his shaft for all I was worth before relaxing to allow him to push it back into me in one long, firm stroke. As his hips met mine, it was like the impact sent another wave of pleasure through my body with its epicentre in my groin. He started to fuck me with long, regular strokes of his amazing cock and I knew it wouldn't be long before I had a major orgasm. I could already feel it building inside me and he'd only just started moving in and out of me but the pleasure was intense. I started to move to meet his thrusts and this encouraged him to start fucking me slightly harder. It was more than I could take and I gasped for breath as I was rocked by an almighty orgasm. I clamped down on the hard flesh inside me as I came hard and I could feel myself soaking his thrusting cock with my juices.

David never missed a beat and carried on fucking me relentlessly as I came on him, even increasing his speed. I had adjusted to his size now and was moving more freely under him to meet his passionate thrusts.

'Fuck me David, please, give me all of that gorgeous cock and make me cum on you again,' I cried.

I lifted my knees higher to make sure he was able to give me all he had and he started to pound my body with piston like thrusts that drove me into the mattress. Faster and faster he went, harder and harder, holding nothing back, fucking me like a man possessed. My pussy started to go into uncontrollable spasms as wave after wave of pleasure consumed me and I started to cum repeatedly as his assault continued. I didn't want it to end but I also knew that for only the second time in my life, I wanted to feel a man cum inside me and fill me up with his seed. I wanted this man to cum in me; David. I was gasping for air as he was literally fucking the breath out of me as he continued to pound my drained body.

'Oh God, David,' I gasped in ragged breaths, 'cum for me, please. I want to feel you cumming inside me again as I cum on your beautiful cock.'

'Oh baby, yesssss,' he cried, his own breath coming in short bursts as he sought release. 'Here it comes, squeeze my cock and make me cum in you.'

I used all of my old muscles to clench his rampant cock for all I was worth, though my entire body was rapidly turning to jelly after such relentless pleasure. With a final powerful thrust he drove every last centimetre of his thick cock into my grateful pussy and I could feel him throbbing and pulsating as he filled me with his sperm. I could feel his warm liquid shooting into me and filling my womb and that glorious feeling pushed me over the edge of a final orgasm that seemed to shake my entire world.

For a few minutes he simply lay on me, utterly spent and we kissed as I luxuriated in the feel of him lying between my thighs as his cock slowly softened inside me and some of his semen leaked out of me. I felt utterly wanton but also deeply satisfied. There was a slight pang of guilt that I didn't wait for John to join us and watch but there was still this evening and after the anticipation and nerves of the last couple of weeks, I simply couldn't hold back any longer. What on earth was David doing to me? I was a rather conservative old woman who had only ever had sex with her husband yet not ten minutes ago I had been begging another man to fill me with his cum! Frankly I was shocked at the transformation in me over the last few months but I equally couldn't deny that I was happier and more content than I had been for many years and all with John's total support and consent.

David's cock finally slipped out of me and I felt empty without him being there. For all of my self-doubt and trepidation, both David and John had been right all along. I did love having a big cock inside me, it would all fit and based on today, it was getting a bit easier to get it all into my very small and tight pussy. Now that I had a sex life again after so long having to deal with John's impotence, I was in no rush to stop enjoying my sexual resurgence and was already looking forward to the evening when we would make love again. The phrasing was interesting. I'd been obsessed with the fact that I didn't just want a lover to fuck me and there was no doubt in my mind that David did make love to me with every fibre of his being. I could sense the love, care and tenderness in every moment we shared but he also fucked me and I loved that part just as much.

We jumped into the shower and were just getting out when John returned from his long walk with the dog. I felt guilty as soon as he saw us in our bath robes and started to apologise for not waiting for him but as usual, he was perfectly understanding.

'You have nothing to apologise for darling,' he reassured me, 'I thought it might be best if you became comfortable together again in private and I suspected this would happen, which is why the dog got such a long walk. Did you enjoy yourself?'

'That doesn't even begin to cover it!' I replied. 'Thank you so much for being so understanding and I promise you that you'll be with us this evening and enjoy the show but for now, let me get us all something to eat.'

'Good idea!' he beamed. 'I suspect David will need to keep his strength up.'

'Amongst other things,' I smiled.

You'd think that dinner could be an awkward affair when a woman is eating with her husband and her lover but in our case it wasn't. We all talked easily like old friends and I was particularly pleased that John and David got on so well. There wasn't even a hint of tension between them as John knew I loved him above all others and although he realised I also loved David, he equally knew that it wasn't the same. For his part, David was as laid back and practical as always. He never once hid the fact that I meant a lot to him and it wasn't just sex but he also realised that our age difference made a long term relationship impossible, even if John wasn't a factor. As far as he was concerned, it was what it was and for as long as it lasted, he wanted to enjoy all aspects of our relationship as much as he could.

We relaxed in the lounge after dinner, sharing a couple of bottles of wine and it didn't escape my notice that John had set the lighting to a suitable romantic mood, just as it didn't escape my notice that his camera was set on the coffee table ready for the fun to begin. As ironic as it may seem, I think this was the first time that I fully appreciated just how much this meant to John. I'd always assumed that John was simply being kind but ultimately it was only me getting something out of this relationship with David but I now saw that this just wasn't the case. I had no doubt that his primary motivation was my pleasure but he also seemed to absolutely love the idea of seeing me taken by another man. I didn't understand his perspective but I was determined to give him a show to remember as my way of thanking him for everything he was doing for me.

I sneaked back to the bedroom while John and David talked football and put on some sexy lingerie underneath my bathrobe and hoped John, and David, would appreciate the effort. When I returned to the lounge I put on some music and started to sway to the rhythms. It didn't take long before the talk of football stopped and they became mesmerised by my provocative dancing. At first I pretended to ignore them but out of the corner of my eyes I was aware of their increasing excitement.

I started to move closer to them, teasing them by moving away whenever they reached out to touch me. Encouraged by John, David joined me in a close and sensual dance. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly and passionately while pressing my breasts into his chest. David responded by pulling me towards his crotch and I could clearly feel his growing erection. Reaching down, inside his bathrobe I wrapped my hand around his length and started to slowly stroke him to his full and impressive size. I made sure that John could see what I was doing and I was pleased to see a beaming smile on his face.

'Found something you like?' he joked.

I looked him straight in the eyes as I replied, 'He has a beautiful big cock John and it feels so hard in my hand. I love it.'

I moved David back to the sofa and as he sat down his robe fell open, revealing his huge cock to John for the first time.

'No wonder you love it, he's a lot bigger than me!' he gasped.

Saying nothing, I moved away from them and as I did, I started to sensually remove my robe to reveal my lingerie. David started to slowly stroke his cock but I moved over to him, kissed him and took his hand from his manhood.

'I'm the only person allowed to touch that,' I whispered, 'but you can touch me. Show John how easily you can remove my bra.'

In the next moment his hand had reached around my back and with an expert flick of his fingers, my bra was undone and falling from my shoulders.

Simultaneously they both took one of my breasts in each hand and I moaned as my nipples responded to their touch. I needed them to be sucked soon so I sat between them and they both lowered their heads to each take a willing nipple into their mouths. I've always loved having a man suck my breasts but this was heavenly. Having your husband and lover both sucking your tits at the same time is an erotic experience that any woman would surely love and it was an experience this woman was sure she wanted to experience many more times in the future! My men were working in unison as I felt a hand on each thigh working towards my increasingly wet pussy. As John finally touched my wet lips he abandoned my breast to kiss me but David immediately moved his hand from my thigh to fondle the now free breast and play with the bullet hard nipple with his fingers while his teeth nibbled my other nipple.

'Should I get you ready for David's cock darling?' said John.

'Yessss, make sure I'm ready to take that monster all the way inside me,' I replied, though in truth I'd have happily taken his cock at that moment but I wanted John to feel like he was playing his part.

David moved onto the floor and deftly removed my panties so that John had easy access to my slippery hole. I sighed with satisfaction as John pushed a finger into my pussy and started to move it in and out, mimicking the actions that David would make with his cock. It felt good but John's finger was never going to be a substitute for the generous amount of meat David was going to be giving me. David pulled me to the edge of the sofa and knelt between my legs, his cock waiting to take over from John's fingers. I couldn't wait any longer.

'Oh John, I'm ready for him now. Do you want to see him putting his big cock into your wife?' I asked, knowing full well the answer.

John didn't have to say anything, he simply grabbed his camera from the coffee table while David moved further between my legs. He was slowly moving the head of his cock up and down my wet slit as he waited for John to be ready with the camera. I confess I had significantly less patience than David as I started to try pulling him into me with my legs. The delay was a matter of seconds in reality but it felt a lot longer to me as I waited impatiently to be penetrated again. As the flash from the camera went off, David started to force his incredible tool into me and I could feel my already well fucked pussy stretching to accommodate him. In one stroke he was as deep as John could get and in two more he was all the way inside me and moving with a steady rhythm but he didn't keep it up for long. Instead, he pulled out and made me turn around and bend over. As I've never really bothered with different positions before, at first I wasn't entirely sure what he was doing but he didn't hesitate at all.

I could feel his fingers pulling my pussy lips apart and my open hole was soon being filled with a thick, long cock. This was a very unusual sensation for me and it was immediately apparent that he could go even deeper from this angle.

'My God,' John cried out, 'that's the sexiest thing I think I've ever seen! I can see him going inside you and your juices covering him. Give it to her good Dave.'