An Old Woman's Rebirth Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pleased John found this so exciting my I was struggling. I was at my limit taking him when he was on top of me but now he was able to get even deeper inside me. He had hold of my hips and was firmly thrusting into me while pulling me back onto his member. It felt like he was literally impaling me on his stiff rod and he was hitting my cervix hard. I loved the thought of being roughly taken by him and getting as much of his cock as possible but I knew this was a step too far.

'I'm sorry, you're going to have to take it out, it's hurting too much,' I cried.

To his credit, David immediately withdrew and asked if I was alright.

'I didn't mean to hurt you; are you alright?'

'No, it's fine,' I gasped, 'it felt fantastic but you're just too big from that angle. Perhaps another time we could try again but not tonight please.'

'I'd like that,' he smiled, 'but I'd never do anything that hurt you Linda.'

'I know,' I said, 'let's go to the bedroom where we can all relax.'

I could see that John was disappointed I stopped David from entering me from behind but as we were once again kissing and fondling by the bed, he seemed to forget about this and focus on what would happen next. David still appeared to be concerned that he'd hurt me.

'Why don't you go on top Linda, then you can control how much you take?'

I'm not generally keen on that position but John was very enthusiastic.

'Yes, show me how you ride his cock,' he said in an excited tone of voice.

David immediately lay on the bed and held his throbbing member straight up in the air, inviting me to sit on it. He certainly looked inviting and my very empty pussy was longing to be filled again. Straddling David I took his thick shaft in my hand, guided it to my entrance and slowly started to feed it into my very wet pussy as I sat down on him. That glorious feeling of fullness that women love was returning and I was able to take most of him in one go. I could feel how big and hard David was from the lips of my pussy to deep inside my belly where I could feel the fat head nudging my cervix. It never ceased to amaze me how completely full and horny he made me feel and something that a few short months ago I would have dismissed out of hand as disgusting now seemed so natural. It was like David had simply become part of my life and I couldn't imagine life without him anymore.

Sitting on such a large cock required some concentration and I had to close my eyes and focus as I ground our hips together and took the rest of him. I felt completely impaled on him and it was a feeling I never wanted to be without for long. I started to move up and down on him and it was heaven to repeatedly impale myself so completely on his rock hard manhood but having expended so much energy on sex already today, at 67 years old I was tiring quickly. David seemed to sense I was struggling, not with his cock but with the effort of riding him, and pulled my body down towards him and started sucking my tits again while preventing me from moving. At first I wasn't sure why he'd done that but then I noticed the flash of a camera behind me and realised that by leaning me forward, John was getting a better view of David's cock in my pussy.

Leaving my aching nipple, he kissed me and whispered in my ear: 'I'll take over soon, I promise.'

With that, he reached down and pulled me open as he started to thrust up into me, using his strong arms to move me back and forth on his cock. He was starting to pound my pussy like this and John was obviously pleased with what he could see.

'That's it Linda, ride that big cock, you're doing great!'

He didn't seem to realise that David was doing most of the work while I could focus entirely on feeling every detail of his glorious cock as it thrust in and out of me. Now that I could simply focus on my pleasure, the tell-tale signs of yet another orgasm started to build deep inside me. Following David's lead, I decided to do better at involving John in the experience.

'Oh John, he's going to make me cum again! His cock feels so good in me.'

John seemed to love me talking dirty like this and he was starting to get so excited by what he was seeing that had I not been so pleasantly distracted I might have been concerned he would have a heart attack.

'Cum on him while you ride his cock, cum all over him,' he cried.

With John's approval ringing in my ears my body turned to jelly as I lost all control and started to gush all over the beautiful hard meat that was still thrusting deep inside me. I don't think I've ever cum so much and even with the super tight fit of his thick cock, I could still feel my copious juices leaking out and running down his shaft.

As I came down from my high, David rolled me over onto my back and withdrew from my slick and well used hole. I knew he hadn't yet cum so I didn't want him to stop but at that moment there was little I could do. I felt him start to kiss the inside of my thighs and it became immediately obvious that he was heading towards my well fucked and very sensitive pussy. I've never been keen on oral sex either way as for my prudish generation it always seemed disgusting and certainly not something nice girls do but I was too exhausted at that moment to offer much resistance.

As his mouth closed in on my sensitive lips I put my hands on his head to push him away but with so little strength left it made no difference and I felt him lick along the full length of my slit, from the bottom all the way up to my highly sensitive clitoris.

'Oh David!' was all I could muster as my heart pounded at the thrill of such intimate and taboo contact. The whole area around my groin was tingling in the afterglow of my climax and the slightest touch of his mouth brought exquisite pleasure. Pushing my legs a bit further apart, he used his fingers to open me up before plunging his tongue deep inside as he ate all of my juices. I never realised that oral sex could feel this good and I was whimpering continually as I now willingly allowed his mouth and tongue access to my very grateful pussy. My juices just kept flowing now and my body felt like it was having one continuous orgasm but his careful ministrations also made me need his cock back where it belonged.

Looking up at John, who seemed mesmerised by David eating my pussy so skilfully, I suddenly felt so grateful to this incredible man for allowing me my lover. He kissed me passionately and it was incredible to have my husband kissing me and fondling my breasts while my lover was eating my soaked pussy.

'His mouth feels good doesn't it?' he asked, knowing the answer was obvious.

'Yes, it's better than I ever imagined it could be. Thank you John, but it feels so good I need his cock again.'

John dutifully moved towards David and I heard him say 'She's ready,' but David either misunderstood his meaning or he decided to ignore it because his mouth never left my pussy. Instead he rotated around on the bed and I suddenly had his huge cock right above me. It glistened with my juices and seemed to bob slightly as the blood surged through it. I'd never been this close to his cock before and I could see every detail. The head was large, purple and perfectly shaped to force its way into my tight pussy. There was a pronounced ridge at the back that I had enjoyed feeling scrape along my inner walls as he pounded my body and then that beautifully long and thick shaft. Veins stood out along its length and again, I remembered those ridges as he had repeatedly ploughed into me and I could feel each one as he forced his way in and out.

I held the thick shaft in my hand and he immediately moved forward a bit so that the head of his cock touched my lips. I hesitated a moment as it was very rare I had ever sucked John and he was much smaller but David's cock was such a beautiful sight and it had given me so much pleasure that I knew I also wanted to try having this glorious tool in my mouth. I kissed the head and as David moved slightly towards me in response, I relaxed my mouth and felt the large head slip inside.

Even just the head seemed to fill my mouth and it was obvious I wasn't going to be able to take much of him but I managed to get perhaps an inch or so of his shaft into my mouth before I felt I had enough. It wasn't much but what I had, I sucked on gratefully. I could feel it throbbing in my mouth and it was so erotic to feel him make small thrusts so that I didn't gag but it still felt like he was fucking my mouth. It felt positively depraved yet I couldn't deny I was enjoying sucking him and feeling him push his cock into my mouth. As it turned out I would love to have sucked him for longer but it wasn't something I was used to and his size meant my jaw was soon starting to ache. He was also still expertly servicing my sopping wet pussy with his tongue and it was rapidly getting to the point where I felt I'd explode if I didn't have his cock in me again soon.

'I need your cock in me again,' I gasped, 'please, I can't wait anymore. Show John how you fuck me.'

I knew that last bit would appeal to John and sure enough, he was more than ready to encourage David to make love to me again.

'I think she needs you Dave. Fuck her with your big cock and make her cum again.'

Despite everything that had happened already, I was a little surprised by John's language and eagerness to see David take me but at this point my main concern was having David fill me up once more.

David moved between my legs but instead of lying on top of me, he sat upright and used his hands to hold my legs up and apart. The head of his cock was nudging up against my pussy but he made no attempt to push it inside. Instead, he looked into my eyes and said:

'Put it in baby. Show John how you feed my cock into your beautiful pussy.'

Now I realised that David had adopted this position to give John a better view and I was grateful that he was showing my generous husband such consideration when I was sure many men would have ignored John in this situation and simply followed their own pleasure. I took hold of David's thick hard shaft and started to rub the head between to folds of my pussy, gradually settling at my centre. I was starting to enjoy including John in all this and found that seeing him so thrilled at seeing me have sex with David was adding to my own enjoyment. As bizarre as it may sound to some people, I was giving pleasure to both of the key men in my life and knowing John would enjoy seeing this only added to my own enjoyment.

'Do you want to see me take this big cock?' I asked, looking straight at John. 'Do you want to see your wife getting fucked by this beautiful big cock?'

'Yes,' came his unequivocal reply, 'let him fuck you and show him what an incredible pussy you've got.'

With that I pulled David into me as I continued to look at John, our eyes locked together and he entered me in one long and satisfying stroke of his cock. It was wonderful to feel him inside me again, making me feel completely full of him.

'God, you're stretched so tight around him' said John, clearly in awe of the sight in front of him, 'it looks so hot seeing him fill your pussy like this. How does it feel?'

'Big!' I gasped as I continued to adjust to feeling so full of David.

'She has the most incredible pussy John!' said David. 'You're a very lucky man being married to such a woman.'

'I wish I could still pleasure her myself, but sadly those days are over now,' he lamented. 'Fuck her for me Dave,' said John. 'Make her cum for both of us.'

'Do you want that Linda?' teased David. 'Do you want me to fuck you now?'

'More than anything lover; fuck me with that big, beautiful cock of yours, I want it all.'

David pulled out almost all the way before driving his cock back into me hard, making sure that I was getting his full length. His strokes were long and powerful, driving himself inside me to the hilt. My pussy was stretched to its limit around his invading shaft and he was pounding me so hard that he was producing some serious friction and the heat emanated out from my core. I was so stretched that I could feel my pussy rippling over the ridged veins of his thick meat as he drove in and out of me and John was getting a great view of it all.

Leaning forward, he hooked my legs over his shoulders, leaving me totally exposed to his onslaught. He was so deep inside me now that there was a hint of pain as he kept hitting my cervix but it was blended with the most incredible pleasure. His cock kept hitting my g-spot as it pistoned in and out of me and I could feel my insides knotting up ready for release.

'Tell John what it's like getting having my hard cock in you Linda. Tell him how much you love being fucked by me,' David yelled.

I was wary about humiliating John like this but I was too far gone by this point to think rationally. 'It's incredible John! He's fucking me so hard and so deep and with such a perfect cock. He's going to make me cum again; do you want me to cum on his big cock while he's fucking me?'

Clearly I had no need to worry about any potential humiliation for John as he was loving every second.

'Go for it girl! Cum on his big cock,' he responded.

I was gyrating under him, pushing myself up to meet his thrusts and taking every last centimetre of his magnificent meat into my core. My climax literally exploded and I gushed all over him so that some was even leaking out onto his balls. My pussy was clasping and clutching onto his entire length as I started to try to milk his seed out of him and through it all I was screaming in orgasmic delight as the pleasure utterly consumed me. The best part was that despite my movement and the fact that I was gripping his shaft so hard, David never once relaxed his pace and through it all I could feel his rock hard cock ploughing into me with powerful deep thrusts. I couldn't say anything as words completely escaped me; it was just guttural and primal sounds of animalistic, wanton pleasure.

As I started to come down from my orgasmic high, I became aware that David's breathing was becoming more laboured as he approached his release and more than anything else in the world, I needed his seed deep inside me.

'I'm going to cum John,' he cried out. 'Do you want me to shoot my cum into your hot wife?'

'Oh God, please yes, please, please, please John, let me have his cum in me,' I screamed, 'I need it so much; I need to feel him cumming in my pussy and filling me up with his sperm. Please John.'

I was incoherent with desire for him and my deep seated need to have this man empty his sperm deep inside my welcoming body.

'Give it to her Dave, fill her up,' he called out, though I doubt it would have changed anything had he not given his permission.

David rammed his cock home, so deep that I didn't think it would be physically possible to take anyone bigger. I felt completely stuffed with his cock and I felt it grow even further and start to throb and pulsate as his first powerful, thick jet of cum shot deep inside me. This incredible sensation was immediately followed by the feeling of his hot cum flooding my insides and it was immediately followed by a further three large jets of cum before the volume started to subside. This wonderful man was filling me with his sperm and I felt so satisfied and complete to receive his hot load.

Following John's impotence I'd been years without sex and finding David in my life was like a dehydrated person suddenly finding an oasis in the desert. The first time I'd seen David, I was in awe of his cock and it was difficult to even get him inside me, even though it did feel incredible. Now that we'd been able to make love a few times, I felt he'd finally been able to fuck me properly and this was the best ever. I'd not only taken the whole of his cock, he hadn't had to hold back at all while fucking me and I'd been rewarded not only with the most earth-shattering orgasms of my life but with the satisfaction of feeling him fill me up with his own cum. I was a very happy woman and I was lucky enough to also have a very happy husband who seemed to be almost as happy David was fucking me as I was!

We lay panting on the bed, exhausted from our efforts and when David's cock finally left my body, our combined juices literally poured out of my well fucked hole. As David climbed off me, John was quick to take pictures of the evidence that I'd been well used. I was well satisfied but my poor pussy felt uncomfortably empty without David being there. I was exhausted but I was sure I would enjoy his cock again before he left in the morning.

John disappeared quite quickly after we finished and that concerned me, so while David went to the bathroom for a quick shower, I went to find him. He'd gone to the spare room and was just getting into bed.

'Are you alright John?' I asked tentatively. 'Have I upset you with what just happened?'

'No, not at all,' he reassured me, 'that was the hottest and most incredible thing I've ever seen. You were wonderful darling and I'm so pleased it was everything I hoped it would be for you. Seeing you with Dave only confirms to me that you deserve to still enjoy a sex life, even if I can't provide that for you and Dave is the perfect partner for you.'

I can honestly say I was almost brought to tears by the selfless generosity of this wonderful man and as much as I loved having sex with David, I knew that if he ever raised the slightest objection, it would stop immediately.

'Thank you John, for being the best husband in the world. I love you so very much,' I said and kissed him tenderly.

'Now go back to bed with him,' he instructed, 'and enjoy the private time with him that I promised you.'

I can stay with you tonight if you want darling,' I countered, 'I've already had more sex with David than I thought possible and I'm sure he won't mind.'

'No, not at all,' said John, 'you're his tonight. Just make sure that when he fucks you again you don't hold back on my account. I want to hear it through the walls.'

I smiled at him, kissed him again and went to grab a quick shower myself as I could still feel David's cum running down my legs. I know I should say that after my shower I went back to David and we made love all night but we didn't. David had given his all and in the real world, needed some rest while at my age, I definitely needed some rest. Instead, we cuddled up together, kissed and fondled a little and in many ways, those tender, loving moments we shared were every bit as special as the sex had been. Being an old fashioned sort of girl, I'd have been seriously disappointed if he'd just rolled over and gone to sleep, having had his way with me but this was exactly why David was the only man I'd have done with this. Even in our throes of passion, with me crying out for him to fuck me hard, at no point did I feel that he wasn't making love to me. I could see it in his eyes every time I looked at him and I could feel it in every aspect of his touch. Sex with David was special because he cared about me and he cared about my pleasure and I felt exactly the same way about him. I drifted off to sleep that night with David spooned up behind me and his arms holding me in a loving embrace and I felt absolute contentment.

I didn't sleep too long, at my age you never do, and I woke at about 6.00am. David was still sleeping peacefully beside me and I snuggled up to him, softly running my fingers through his chest hair. He was young enough to be my son yet it felt perfectly natural to have him in my bed, completely naked. Thinking of his naked body, my hand slowly edged its way towards his cock. I didn't want to wake him but I did want to feel him again and see what he was like when he was still soft. My fingers moved over his member and even soft, it was still quite an impressive size compared to John. Instinctively I wrapped my hand around him and was surprised to find it immediately started to grow. At first I thought I must have woken him but no, he was still asleep. Almost instinctively I started to slowly stroke his cock to full erection as I marvelled at the wonder of this man's incredible equipment. He put an arm around me and started to open his eyes, realising that I was holding his cock in my hand.