All Comments on 'An Old Woman's Rebirth'

by Pussymad42

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
pubelesspubelessover 8 years ago
great story

Next time hubby should get her ready for cock then clean her afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Nicely written with a good blend of emotions. I'd like to meet her myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Quite a few young guys like older women. More mature women should give it a try. can be a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Gives us older women something to dream about. Would love something big like that. .. Got me very excited and want to read the next chapter. I would love to ride David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Read

One of the things I liked best about this story is that the stud wasn't some 18 year old asshole like Aidan in that piece of shit series. David is 48, still in great shape and obviously desirable to women of all ages. Can't wait for part 2!

Sapper257Sapper257about 8 years ago
Oldies, Great Fun

A very well written, loving story. The husband knew he couldn't fully satisfy his wife but 'knew a man that could'.

I've made love to a few older ladies, they make for very good bed partners. There inhabitations go out the window.

Some of my ladies are widows who think there sex life was over, some still married who's husbands have neglected them. It gives them a new lease of life as the title suggests 'rebirth'.

What is fascinating is most pensioners have only known one penis but when they have the 'mind over matter' to try another the world is there oyster. They have no inhabitations about trying another one.

This was a great read and a sequel could be different positions which is always an experience oldies want to try and places. The favourite is over the kitchen sink but loads haven't tried it, doggy fashion is another but some what more difficult.

Keep them coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

When are we going to see part 2

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 6 years ago
Great write

Perfect pace and well written. I could imagine being there and enjoying with both of them. I hope there is at least a part 2 that continues the saga. There are so many interesting possibilities! :-D

amoroneamoronealmost 6 years ago
Lovely story

A delightful sensitive love story. Thanks for your creativity and skill, well done.

Pussymad42Pussymad42over 5 years agoAuthor
Possibly soon

I actually never anticipated publishing a sequel to this, though I did see her a few more times. As there seems to be a lot of demand for a sequel, I may well get to work on one reasonably soon.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
More please

Magnificent! a well-told story of a new sexual encounter for this long-time married woman, with husbands blessing. You only live once and such experiences as described here should not be passed over. Thanks for the effort to make this story both believable and sexy without the need to be slutty. Hopefully, there will be a follow-up for us all to further enjoy this couples enlightened approach to life in the 60's. There is still life left to those who choose to let their hair (and knickers down) to explore new experiences. Hubby like many others can be surprisingly flexible when it comes to seeking help from others in later life. Jealousy is the sore of young men and we all mellow into much richer partners with time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its like rhe time when i fucked my real life linda she told me she never had a dick as big as mine is she came lots until i filled her with lots of cum

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

With this story you can see that even at the age of 67 there are wives who become whores because they want to have a big cock. In the 21st century you get strap ons that are so natural that you don't notice the difference to a living cock. So why a strange man? In sex, the intimate closeness of the partner is a decisive aspect for complete fulfillment. But you even let your protagonist say that she loves her husband very much (hahaha). Who should believe that when she is having sex with a man 20 years her junior at the same time? She is a selfish loveless slut and nothing more! As an outsider, I would wish her to contract HIV and suffer a slow and agonizing death. So your husband benefits from it too!

Naughtymale52Naughtymale52about 2 years ago

Great story never to old to enjoy yourself. As the last sentence says life is for living enjoy it. I would be so happy to be holding a 67 year old lady in my arms at 52. The pleasure we would enjoy would be amazing. Well done.

Sman4444Sman444417 days ago

What a beautiful story, I’m so happy for you both - actually all three of you! Enjoy the rest of your lives!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPussymad42@Pussymad42
I enjoy writing but I'm not a slave to writing stories. If an idea comes to me, I write the story and if it doesn't, I don't force the matter. As a result I will sometimes write a number of stories one after the other and at other times I may go quite a long time and add nothi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES