All Comments on 'An Older Sister's Awakening'

by GinnyGina

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Can't

Can't rate this. Lesbian sisters ain't my bag.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All sisters should experience such uninhibited sex.

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 3 years ago

Awesome story, love the path they took to their vision of love....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent writing!!! You’ve got the gift of the written word!

42154215about 3 years ago
Truth

As a male , That’ to me is a true account of a life experience, well written too .

I can see more from you in the future

Sparky74Sparky74about 3 years ago
Wow

Just Amazing congratulations on a fantastic story more please 😃😃❤😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the idea but really needs a proof reader - 'lied' rather than 'lay' way too many times for me, making it a big distraction.

Lexi

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

I echo the need for a bit of editing/correcting. Not a fan of anal at all, but this is very nicely written and sexy.

redever69redever69about 3 years ago

Really like your writing style, despite peoples grammar criticisms. Would have liked more of a build up and the details of the 'first time' though. Feels like it's a huge jump from 'Over the next couple of weeks, the showers grew more comfortable' to 'we had been intimate before sleep'. Still, looking forward to more your work!

GinnyGinaGinnyGinaabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Lexi for your feedback. I am re-editing the story and will submit a corrected version ASAP.

The3PsThe3Psabout 3 years ago

Wonderful, expressive story of your sexual awakening!! Great writing and very detailed. Loved it. Keep up the good work... I especially loved how you found or were drawn to her anus. Such a sensual, erotic, erogenous orifice for us all. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did this actually happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m a guy but have to say that was beautiful, love the build up and yes there was the “ jump “ but very descriptive which I liked . Keep it up , can’t help but think it was based on a real experience which added immensely to the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awesomely intimate. I'd love to hear more about the showers, the first time you touched her breasts, and she touched yours. You went pretty fast over that....Maybe a second story?

YoungFarmGirlYoungFarmGirlalmost 3 years ago

It made me very wet and very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Want more. Please?!

Jah6041Jah6041over 2 years ago

That was amazing!!!!!

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

I think this was a sweet slow burn story. I did sense the gradual increase of sexual tension between the two. Courage, and probably sexual tension created by the younger sister’s boyish description and hard body, took over the older sister’s inhibition as she gave in to her attraction for Em. I thought it was a sweet and gentle story.

MissyDaddyGirlMissyDaddyGirlover 2 years ago

Loved it!! If you only knew how it home with me.

Anguished_AmyAnguished_Amyover 2 years ago

Love the story. Love the honesty. Love the author

ultramanncultramanncover 2 years ago

Incredible, so vivid. Thank you for the adventure

ky81neaky81neaabout 2 years ago

love it very nicely written. i found it to be quite exciting.

Littom99Littom99over 1 year ago

Great story, nice build up, beautiful description of the exploring the boundaries and the shared joy

urguyscotturguyscottover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. I remember the first time I saw my two sisters naked in bed together. Walked in on them and just stood there watching them kiss and grind their bodies.

GinnyGinaGinnyGinaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for your positive feedback, it means a lot. I haven't been here for a while. As for a next chapter? I've tried writing a follow up a few times since the last one, but they just never went anywhere. Since I write from personal experience i feel my stories should be meaningful, so I'm not going to just manufacture something out of nowhere. I am helping a friend with her own story right now, which is why I'm logged in at the moment. Perhaps working with her will get me unblocked and I can get my own story going again. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGinnyGina@GinnyGina
I'm new to writing and am trying this out as an experiment to share some personal experiences along my journey of self discovery. :)