An Older Woman and Then

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He accused her of being a madwoman, and what was that on her breath.

"Shit Leonard, shit, and cum, a man's cum, another man's cum and my shit because he made me eat his cock after fucking me in the ass, and you know what Leonard, I loved it, I do love it. He's the man you will never be, and never had a hope of being!" They had argued all night, then he had left, but he had come back the next day grovelling.

Linda told me she had punched him between the eyes instantly, he fell down and without thinking she had pounced on him, and he was now on their bed tied up, a very bruised and chastened man She had beaten him mentally and physically, and now he was hers to treat as she wanted, and until he learned who the boss was in their house, he would suffer. And, she told me, he was too. Sadly I had to tell her that my dad was home the next day, so her coming here to meet me was now off the agenda for a while, I did tell her I would visit her at her house and left it at that.

The following afternoon my dad and his new bride arrived, I was happy to see him, and even happier to see Rhonda, she was absolutely gorgeous, 5ft 8" and full of what women like her are full of, sexuality, feline grace, and sheer beauty. The old man was like a kid with a new toy, well, who wouldn't be if you had that body to play with I thought.

I had changed since meeting Linda, I was more assertive, more in command of who I was. I could feel the change in me. I also had the notion that if things went my way, I would chase his new wife down, my step mother, and bed her if at all possible. I didn't flirt or make any movs, I acceptd her and we got on great, she is now only beautiful and sexy, she seemed really nice too.

We had a house party one Saturday, just a few friends of his and one or two of mine, we had a whale of a time, I got to dance with Rhonda a couple of times. I did, I'm sorry to say break my own rule about her. I just couldn't help letting her know I had a hard on, for her. I pressed it where it mattered once or twice, and each time I got a reproachful look.

Rhonda didn't drink really, one glass of wine and that was it, dad said it was because she lost control of her senses and went nicely loopy, I laughed at that, but I thought it could be the chink in her armour for me for later. Two weeks later and the old man was off again for a month and on his own. So I would be left at home with my gorgeous step mom.

The fourth day he had gone was a Saturday, I had planned my moves, if they didn't work, hey ho. I had made sure there was a bottle of her favourite white wine in the cooler. I had taken some out, not a lot, and replaced it with vodka, no smell, no taste. At about 9pm the old man had called, they had chatted, I said hello, he said to make sure I looked after Rhonda, I promised I definitely would.

She was wearing a skirt to her knees, a wrap around top, and shoes with about 2" on them, her silky black hair was in a very loose pony tail and lying on one shoulder, she looked so sexily, and innocently fabulous. We were stood in the kitchen talking about nothing really, I switched on the radio, I had preset it for the romantic music station. I had poured her a good measure of wine, and one for me.

When the music started, I said, "Come on Rhonda, dance with me?"

"Dance Lee, I really am not that good you know that?" she said.

I handed her her wine, said, "Have another drink, you'll be fine, honest," I told her, I was now right in front of her, and my arms were going around her as she looked at me and took another drink.

We waltzed around the table and chairs, the drink was having its effect I could tell. My cock was hard, it had been for some time now. I let her know it was there, innocently of course. Rhonda gave me that look again and I ignored it by looking over her shoulder. But after I had done it a couple of times I heard a small, but definite intake of breath. I picked her wine up again, and she had another sip.

Of course I had no way of gauging where she was with this, or how much alcohol she was imbibing. It was pure guess work, but I was loving the closeness of her, the feel of her soft warm pulsating body. We were sort of hip to hip, knee to knee and toe to toe. But our upper halves were apart, so I closed that gap too, now I had her against me fully, for a while at least.

I decided it was time to go for broke, I pressed my dick right into her, I felt her stiffen, I dropped my hands and took her ass in them, and pulled her on to it. Rhonda grabbed my wrists and brought them back up, I kissed her neck. But crucially, she didn't break away from me. My hands went to her ass once more, she pulled them away, I pressed my dick into her, she mumbled something, I don't know what.

The thing I did know was that she wasn't trying to get away, tell me off, shout at me, what it me, was it the drink, what? I slid my hips across her, now my dick was making real contact.

"Lee, what are you doing, please don't, you have to stop," she whispered. I didn't, I went again, I slid my bat across her pussy twice more in succession.

I kissed her neck, gripped her ass cheeks, squeezed them, felt them, they were firm and round, "fucking marvellous," I said to myself, and pressed my dick home, she sighed, in any other situation I would have said it was a sigh of exasperation, but not now.

"Lee please," she whispered, as I felt her sag against me, I moved her into the corner of the units, I don't think she knew, the drink had worked.

I licked, kissed, and sucked her neck, my dick was right where it was supposed to be, and I was feeling her ass right in the crack. Now it was make or break, I moved my right hand, brought it to the front, slid it under her skirt and cupped her pussy, making sure my middle finger was right in the centre. Before she could really react I slid it up and down, making contact with her clit.

"Lee," she cried softly, I never took any notice, I found the edge of her thong, got my finger in and struck. I sank it in, I worked it up and down, in and out. "Lee please," she wailed, but her arms had gone around my neck now, she was holding on, trying to avoid falling down, victory was mine, almost!

I hooked my finger in her, lifting her almost off her feet, I wouldn't give her time to even think, even breathe if I could help it. I was kissing her neck wholesale, her face was buried into mine. The combination of what I was doing, superbly aided and abetted by the drink, and my dad's comment about her drinking was paving the path for me to her sexual door.

My previous plan, had it worked, was to carry a fully seduced and carving for me woman, off to my bed, but I discarded that now, I needed to fuck her as soon as possible. I undid my pants one handed, dropped them, worked my dick out of mine, and got ready. Then I took hold of her thong, and ripped it off. Rhonda squealed, she knew what I had done, and that turned out to be her own personal moment of surrender. I lifted her on to the counter, making sure I was between her legs, and parted her thighs as I charged into what was an extremely wet and hot pussy.

"Lee!" she cried again, "Oh God, Oh God Oh Lee, Arggggh OH OH OH OH, Hmmmm, stop please, Lee please stop, Oh God no don't, don't stop, Eeeowwww, Oh Jesus Christ, Oh Lee, Lee keep going Lee, please."

Her arms were around me, her nails digging into my back through my shirt, and she kissed me, she actually made lip to lip power contact, she almost sucked my tongue out of my mouth. By the time all this had gone on I had been in and out several times so there was no way on earth I was going to stop, not now, I couldn't have stopped anyway.

I was living my dream, I was fucking my step mother, this fantastically beautiful Aussie, with an unusual twang in her silky voice. She was the hottest woman I had ever met, sexy, tall, slinky, gorgeous, and so so fuckable, and I was too! What I did next was cement it, instead of finishing there on the counter top, I slid my hands under her taut ass and picked her up.

I heard her grunt, she was asking my tongue where were we going. I carried her up to my room, cock still where it was supposed to be, her kissing me like I wanted her to kiss me. Then I flopped on to bed and fucked her long and hard, I gave her everything, she had cum on the stairs, I felt it slide down me, it was a wonderful revelation.

I looked down at her, she was staring wild eyed at me, and now I met the real Rhonda for the first time proper. My dick was all the way in and I knew we were both having a great time, her from me and my dick, me from making love to the outstandingly beautiful woman underneath me getting the thrill, I hoped, of a lifetime.

Then she spoke, "Right Lee Henderson, get to it you hunky nasty bad boy, fuck me good, and fuck me hard or you'll regret it." she told me in no uncertain terms, "You think plying me with drink got me? Hah!" she continued, "You know nothing boy," she told me as her grip tightened om me wonderfully, "I knew what you were up to all along, you've been wanting to get into my pants from the moment I met you, haven't you Hmmmm?"

Then she laughed, "Come on Lee, fuck me baby, show your old step mother a good time hey?" I suppose I looked like I had been slapped, I was amazed to say the least. But I did what she told me to do, I showed her the best time I could. I was also to find out just what a strong personality she had.

I fucked at her like crazy and soon my balls were boiling, I was going to cum and she knew it. "Yes Lee, come on baby, cum in me, fill me up you sweet beautiful boy, Argggggh, oh yes Lee yes!"

She almost screamed, and we came together. I was full to the brim of cum, and I shot it all into her. I drained it all, or rather she did, she pulled it out of me, I felt her pussy sucking it from me, what a feeling.

I dropped on to her, we kissed and loved, "Wow Lee," she said happily as we were getting our breath back. "That was fantastic, where on earth have you learned all that baby. Who's been teaching you, a boy your age can't get to know all this without a teacher honey. You'll have to tell me, I want to meet her, and soon?" Rhonda was showing me who she was, and she was nobody's fool I knew that, I was in bed with a woman for all seasons.

"What do you mean, plying you with drink Rhonda?" I asked.

"It means I'm not stupid," she said grinning, "your dad told me you were a pussy hound, so I made sure I knew what you were doing, and what you were up to. And if you think I didn't know what your intentions were from the minute I walked into this house, you had better think again big boy."

Lind had called me the exact same thing, 'Big boy' I smiled, cards on the table I thought. "Okay Rhonda you got me, but I got you too didn't I?" I said as I squeezed one rock hard nipple.

"You got me Lee because I wanted you to 'get' me!" she said, "and if I hadn't have wanted to be 'got' I wouldn't have been, not by you or anyone else." Now I was puzzled.

"You mean this was your idea all along, I was after you I admit, but you were after me too, I can't believe it," I asked.

"Sure Lee, after what your dad told me about you, and after I had finally met you," she told me, "I knew you would fill the gap between him and me. You see, I do love your dad, but he lacks a certain something baby, and you don't, you have it." She gripped my hardening dick, now I knew. I understood fully now why I had heard my mother moaning with my step dad, and never with my own dad, he couldn't and didn't cut it.

I fell over on to my back shocked and stunned, Rhonda leaned over me, and said, "Don't let it bother you honey, now you can have me whenever you want, all day and every day when he's away. Now isn't that something?" She sniggered, and treated me to a full, wet sloppy kiss. "And," she added salaciously, "There isn't anything you won't get, nothing!"

I had to laugh, I had been taken for a fool, but was I happy about it, you can bet your fucking ass I was. How many guys got to bed their beautiful step mom like I was, now and for the future. I lay happily under her while she played with me, and as soon as I was hard she got on. She leaned back a bit, put her hands behind her head and stretched herself as she forced my dick into that heavenly puffy pussy.

Now she was the jockey, I was the horse, and Rhonda was in the saddle. Her body taut above me, I took in the toned thighs, her hips as they sank down, her flat stomach, her waist sweeping in and then out, her gorgeous tits, firm and high flying, then her hair dropped down over her shoulders. She swept her fingers through it and the black silk flowed into the air to settle over her tits.

"Lee," she remembered, "I want to meet your teacher, the lovely lady who has given you to me." Rhonda leaned forward and rocked herself on me, the feel of her tight pussy walls sliding over my cock was just wonderful. I settled back for the ride she was now giving me. She was meaning Linda of course. I would have to think about that one.

To have such a woman riding me this way was a prize worth dying for, her eyes locked on to mine, her lips kissing then leaving, her nipples brushing my chest. Rhonda was giving me the best I had ever had in my young life, I knew what was what, but I didn't know what Rhonda was, or what she was about, and I wasn't going to make a complaint about it either.

She pressed herself down on me, she was going to cum, I could feel and sense it, she trembled from her core, it urged me on to meet her halfway and I did. As her body and pussy pressed home, I pushed up to meet her, and we came again together. I shot what I had in me as far in as it would go, I felt the surge up my dick, the painful wonderful power of it.

I lay there spent, Rhonda slowly stretched out on me, cock still fixed in, but then she was lying full length on me, head in my neck, arms shoved under and round me. I held her tight and made her comfy, and having her lying on me like was magic in itself. Her warmth and smell made me shiver with excited lust for her.

"Now," she said loosely, "Who is, or was, the good lady who showed you the ropes Lee, she said as she played with my limpish cock. "Did you just learn on her, or did she lead you, come on, give!"

I thought for a minute, then answered her. "I suppose thinking about it, she did show me a lot of things, and a lot I didn't really know about myself. But I haven't known her for that long either, but I learned at the same time in my own way. She likes it a bit rough as well." My comment made me snigger, thinking about how I would slap her ass and make her do things. I didn't know what I was saying, what I was letting myself, and Linda in for.

"Rhonda, I'm puzzled too, don't you feel guilty about me and you, you know, dad?" I said.

She looked me dead in the eye and said, "Nope, I am a very sexual lady, your dad can't keep up with me. And he will never know will he?" She eyes me closely. "But I love him too, he sort of rescued me from a bad situation, and I'll be forever grateful, but I have my needs. So if you want out, then say so baby!" This was said as a finger slid into my ass. Then she added, "And don't ask me about my past, it's the past and that's where it will stay okay?" Waggle waggle in my rear end. That was the end of that.

When my dad rang that night I made myself scarce, Rhonda had a long conversation, then I heard her running the bath. I went o see her and she was naked in there, we ended up splashing in it for an hour. Then she sent me downstairs, "Wait for me in the lounge, I'll be about an hour, I want to show you, and tell you something baby," her kiss was as sweet as a kiss could be.

I waited as instructed, then the door opened, if I hadn't been sat on the sofa I would have gone over. She was dressed for sheer sexual murder, I have never in my life seen a more beautiful or sexily dressed woman, not even in air brushed photos.

It was hard to describe, but she had her hair down and around her shoulders, her face was made up, there was a gold chain around her neck. Then what she was wearing floored me. She had a black, what turned out to be calf leather boob top, it ran straight across the top of her cleavage, the bottom edge was torn away for effect, and hanging off her heavy tits. Her midriff was bare, below that was a macro mini skirt, down on her hips, and barely below her pussy. That too had the bottom torn across for wild effect.

Her luscious long legs were encased in thigh high boots with heels, all of the material was the same, black smooth silky calf leather. She looked exactly like what she was. The most beautiful sexy, and magnificent woman alive. I sat there gob smacked, I started to get up to get to her, but she told me to stay where I was, I did. She strutted her stuff just for me, spinning, turning, bending forwards, bending backwards, and finishing in a star pose, hands wide above her lovely head, and feet spread, I could have shot my load there and then!

If all that had been a big surprise, what she did next topped it. She sashayed her way to me, lifted one fabulous knee and put it by my thigh, she did the same with the other, now Rhonda was straddling me, her arms slipped about my neck, her forehead resting on mine, her nose touching mine, her lips a millimetre away, I went to kiss her but she pulled back, and shook her head. "Keep still Lee," it was an order.

"You like how I look Lee, hmmm?" I nodded, afraid to speak, "Do I excite you baby?" I nodded again, "You have a hard on for me don't you honey?" more nodding. "Now I have something to tell you, and I want you to listen very closely. It's a ditty I heard, a sort of poem, but it was imagined, and made up for me by someone unknown, who never knew me, but it belongs to me, It's with me at the start, the centre and the end okay?"

My neck was aching with all the nodding, her sweet breath flowed around me.

"When a girl is eight, you take her to bed and tell her a story."

"When she is eighteen, you tell her a story and take her to bed."

"When she is twenty eight, you can't tell her anything."

"I'm twenty eight Lee, understand, or do I need to draw you a picture?" then she kissed me.

I understood alright, what she said, goes, and let me tell you. I was more than happy about that. Just to have this luscious wonderful, beautiful creature giving me total access to her fabulous body, using me whenever she wanted, was every boy, and man's wildest dream!

She undid my pants, fished me out, jacked me off, then finished me off with a mind boiling blow job, and she took every drop I offered. Then she took me by the hand and led me to bed where we slept the sleep of the grateful dead!

I woke up alone, then I heard noises downstairs, and then the smell of a fried breakfast, I was famished and raced down and straight into her arms for a kissing session, body to body, top to toe. My dad entered my thoughts for a brief moment, but I wasn't bothered by it. We ate and fed each other, she was everything, all things to all men, I did think how lucky my dad was, but not to have me for son, but we can't have everything can we?

Then Rhonda put me on the spot, "Right Lee Henderson, your teacher, who is she, what does she look like, how old is she. Come on, out with it, chapter and verse, and don't leave anything out. Because if you do, this will be off limits until you learn me!" She waved a hand over her silk dressing gowned body. I gulped, I knew I would have to, I couldn't risk losing that I thought, as my eyes roamed her once more.

So I did, from start to finish, I even told her about her pencil dicked husband, who I knew was a wimp because Linda had said so. She asked a few questions and then smiled at me. "I believe you Lee, I see the picture, she seems to be a woman, who like me, has aspirations. Though in a somewhat different direction. Now I want you to call her, get her round here, I want to meet her okay?"