An Older Woman and Then

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind ran wild at that thought, so I made the call, she was overjoyed to hear from me, she would be here at 10am she said, and the last thing I told her was she had better look good, Linda promised she would. Rhonda had another surprise for me, she ordered me out of the house at 9.30 and not to return until 1pm at the earliest. I asked why, and she just said, "Because that's what I want Lee."

I left as instructed, and this is what happened, mostly Rhonda's telling, and backed up by Linda later. Linda arrived on time and was surprised to be greeted by the wondrous sight of Rhonda in nearly nothing. She entered as Rhonda stood to one side and she was guided into the lounge.

"Take your coat off Linda," Rhonda told her, she did so. "Now Lee has told me all about you Linda," she said as she stepped up close, Linda backed away, a worried look on her face. Rhonda in her heels and height advantage towered over her. This was what Rhonda had intended.

Then she pointed to the floor and said. "Down Linda, now!"

"What?" Linda spluttered.

"I said down Linda you slut, and down now, on your knees now!" And before Linda could blink, Rhonda slapped her face twice, left and right. Then she grabbed her and forced her down, Rhonda had a handful of hair in each hand.

"Please, what are you doing, what do you want?"

"You are Lee's slut and his bitch, now you are mine too, so get used to it Linda!" And then she stepped her left leg over Linda's shoulder, she wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt and she jammed Linda's face right into her pussy and ordered her to suck and lick it.

Linda tried to struggle, but all that happened was Rhonda dropped her onto her back and climbed on board, now she was kneeling astride the older lovely, and her pussy was sat right on her face and mouth. "Now you slut, I won't tell you again, suck and lick my pussy or you'll be sorry!" she told her, and rapped her forehead with her knuckles.

Linda obeyed immediately, just like the good slut she was. She knew already that this sexy woman was stronger mentally, and physically than she was, also, it was in her nature to submit this way. But before she gave herself up fully, she had a fleeting thought about her hapless husband. "Just wait until I get home Leonard, you are going to be for it, just you wait and see!" Then Linda gave herself up to the beautiful woman who had overcome her so easily.

Rhonda came on her amazingly quickly, her cum flowed into Linda's wide open gateway to her throat, she slurped and drank it greedily. Rhonda's taste was something special, complete nectar. Rhonda settled down letting the woman below her service her to the full, the feel of another woman's tongue was something to savour, something a man, no matter how good, could ever do.

She reached behind her and undid Linda's blouse to capture her tits then nipples. This drove her over the edge, Linda loved being made, to accept, and forced to rejoice in her own debasement. Rhonda turned 180 degrees on her, and ripped her skirt open, tore her panties away, and got her fingers into her victim. Linda howled with untold aroused pleasure.

Then Rhonda stopped before she could cum, she begged under Rhonda's pussy, her hips rose to ask for release, all she got were two hard slaps on her thighs. Then Rhonda rose up and walked into the kitchen. "Come with me," she said over her shoulder. Linda struggled to her feet and hurried after her.

"Get stripped off, I want you naked," it wasn't a request, it was an order. Linda looked at her and obeyed, she knew already not to obstruct this woman. She had never witnessed such feline beauty, everything about her was soft and sexual, everything other than her mind, and Linda was finding that out. She thought Lee had set her up, but it was Rhonda who was doing the setting up, already she was thanking Lee in her head.

Rhonda picked up a piece of rope from the table, there was a noose type knot at one end. She put it over Linda's wrist, pushed her arm behind her and brought the rope to the front and passed it right around her, her other arm was placed in the same way and Rhonda tied it off. Now Linda's arms were folded behind her, and no way of undoing the rope herself, she was now a captured woman.

"What are you going to do with me, what are you going to do?" she asked belatedly. She was totally naked and completely at the graceful woman's mercy.

"Well Linda," she said mischievously, "I suppose the answer to that is, anything I want, wouldn't you agree?" Then she hooked her finger into Linda's pussy, snagged a tight hard nipple, squeezed it, and tickled her clit. Linda bent forward, the electrical charge triggered by Rhonda sliced her almost in two.

Rhonda turned her and bent her over the table, she picked up a lubricated vibrating butt plug and forced it into her ass. The inverted ring, and the involuntary grabbing of her sphincter held it in. Linda howled in aroused pain, Rhonda slapped her ass several times, Lee had told her she loved the pain. She turned the vibrator on and off, rammed it in and out. Linda's legs kicked out in fabulous pained excitement.

The next thing Linda heard was, "I want you here Lee please, now!" Linda suffered more from Rhonda and loved every second of it. Then the door opened, Rhonda went to greet Lee, she told him she had to go out and would be back in an hour, and to have some fun. She went into the sitting room, rummaged through Linda's purse and left Lee with a huge sexy kiss, and a firm grip of his young masterful cock.

Lee found Linda over the table where Rhonda had left her, he wasn't expecting this, but he knew what he was looking at. Rhonda had taken what she wanted from her, had a lot of fun, and now Lee was to have his. His cock was already rising to the occasion so he dropped his pants, pulled the vibrator out of her ass, and shoved it hard into the hole left there.

Meanwhile Rhonda was entering Linda's house, Lee had told her about him, what she didn't know was that Linda had debased him completely, mainly out of anger, but also because she had found out she could, so she had. She called out, "Leonard, where are you?"

"Im still where you left me Linda," came a squeaked reply. Rhonda was puzzled, 'still where you left me?' The voice had come from upstairs so she made her way up and into the main bedroom. And there he was, naked, hands and feet tied to the bed and he was spread eagled.

Rhonda laughed, "Wow," she said more to herself than to him. "Now this could be what you would call, a surprise, hah!" She had imagined coming here and taking control, she had looked forward to it. She intended tormenting him, ribbing him about his pencil dick, how she had taken his wife and fucked her this very morning. How she would now be full of Lee's big hard eighteen year old cock.

Changing tack completely Rhonda sat on the edge of the bed, picked up his little pecker, and said. "Now Leonard, I want to see how hard you can get this, just for me hey?" she moved her delicate hand up and down it. He stared at her, this womanly vision who was playing with his cock. He did get hard very quickly, Rhonda smiled at it, if it was 4" long she might be exaggerating.

She rolled it in her palms, he couldn't help wiggling to her, "Do you want to cum big boy?" she teased.

"Yes, yes please, Oh I do, yes!" Rhonda jerked him off fast and hard and in seconds he came, he spurted, and his little dick dropped a pool of cum onto his belly button. This wasn't the fun Rhonda had expected, she slapped his balls making him cry out. Gave them a good squeeze, crushed his pencil, and said.

"You pathetic little man, no wonder your wife has gone elsewhere for some proper cock, and," she said as she lifted her skirt, "some nice hot pussy! And I'll be giving her some more when I get back to her!" Then she turned and left him moaning, tied to his bed with a little puddle of cum he couldn't wipe up on his belly.

When she got back Linda was still over the table and Lee was fucking her for the second time, this time in her pussy. He pulled out when Rhonda walked in. "Clean yourself up Lee, I want some of that right now," she told him. She was as randy as she had ever been. He did as he was told and Rhonda took him upstairs, but not before telling Linda to go home, and that Lee would call her later.

A disgruntled Linda did so reluctantly, she hadn't been allowed cum yet so she was annoyed. Her husband would get it big time now, she told herself, but when she found him and he told her of what had happened, she thrashed him. Linda straddled him, slapped him, nipped him, scratched him, crushed his balls even more, twisted his dick nearly into a corkscrew, he cried and begged her to stop. She scooped up the little puddle of his cum and slapped his face with it, then she gagged him and squashed his balls some more in utter frustration.

So she sat on his face and made herself cum on him, leaving what was left of Rhonda on him as well as hers. Then Linda made her mind up now that if she couldn't have Lee full time, she was going to find her own master, be it a man or a woman, maybe even a black boy, or even a black girl, she thought. It was the idea of being dominated by a younger person that excited her, all because of meeting Lee. "Hmmm, that might be nice, a nasty black boy, or an evil black girl?" she said aloud. "What do you think pencil dick?" she said to him.

"That would fuck you up you worthless bag of shit! Having someone like that levelled at you" She told her weeping husband, who now loved every moment of his degradation. The pain she had inflicted on him, the pain Rhonda had given him, was manna to him now. Linda's parting shot before she showered was, to stand over him and piss all over his head and face, then she walked away.

Rhonda had Lee up her divine ass on her bed she shared with his dad, he screwed her majestically, she was panting and moaning as he reamed her totally, she egged him on. "Go on Lee, do me like you know your dad can't, fuck me baby fuck me." Lee roared like the lion she was making out of him, and he fucked in a way she had never been.

They never left each other alone until the day before his dad's return and Rhonda cut him off, saying. "I'm off limits now Lee until he leaves again, no messing, no touching, not even looking, or you won't ever see this again, got it?" she said pointing to her newly shaved pussy she had done just for him.