An Older Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack fucks a 74 year old woman.
2.7k words
4.57
71.5k
56
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

Monday came, Jack had thought a lot about Edi; she was quite a woman. He had no contact with her since Saturday afternoon. He had decided to dress casually for his date. He arrived at Edi's house at five to seven, Edi opened the door, she looked stunning, the mini-skirt and top showed her figure to perfection, her tits looked enormous. Jack took her in her arms; they tongue kissed then Jack said, "Edi, you look beautiful, I'm proud to be your partner this evening. They then left, Edi told Jack that she had booked a table in a Greek restaurant. They drove there, Edi had watched Paul play football yesterday afternoon then she visited her father in the early evening. Edi was glowing; Jack had ordered a bottle of wine with the meal; it was excellent.

They left the restaurant; Jack opened the door for Edi, perhaps it was due to the wine, but Jack saw the tops of her self-supporting stockings, he could feel his cock harden as he went to the driver's seat.

In the car, Edi said, "I've some nice wine at home, you can stay the night if you want? I have everything in for breakfast."

"I'd love that Edi, what have you got on tomorrow?"

"I'll visit my father then in the evening Sue and I will go to the theatre, Sue doesn't get out much, she loves going to the theatre. Her boyfriend is not my type. I helped her with her house; she was having an affair with a married man. He was killed in a car crash; Sue was devastated with that. She met the new guy a couple of years ago, he then moved in with her, I think that she's now getting fed up with him, I don't ask, but I have that feeling."

They arrived back at Edi's, Edi opened the double garage door so that Jack's car was garaged overnight. They then went through a connecting door into the house. The house was beautiful, exactly like the pictures Jack had seen of the house. Edi said, "Jack, would you like me to change into something more comfortable. I've some lovely lingerie under this; I'd like to be wearing that for you this evening? If you want, then you go to the kitchen and get the wine as I change. I also like you to be wearing only your boxer shorts then I'll know if I'm affecting you."

Edi kissed Jack then said, "I want us both to be comfortable tonight if you make it special for me, then I'll make it very special for you."

Jack got the wine, he poured two glasses then went into the lounge, he stripped to his boxer's, he was half-hard, it didn't stay that way for long. Edi came into the room, she looked spectacular, she was wearing a crotchless bodysuit with no panties, her vulva was swollen and smooth. Her tits looked enormous; the bodysuit pushed them up incredibly; she was also wearing heels with her self-supporting stockings. Edi pushed her pussy forward and said, "I've shaved for you after I shaved, I applied some oil that Sue told me about, I'm so soft now."

Jack looked, her pussy looked perfect, Jack slipped his hand onto Edi's vulva, it was so soft and swollen, the tip of his middle finger teased her colossal clit, Jack said, "Edi, it's so soft, I want to eat it."

Jack then laid Edi on the carpet, positioning her so that they could 69. Before he went down on her, Jack said, "Edi, I love your bodysuit with no panties, could you wear something similar when we are alone in the house? Then I can touch you any time that I want."

"I enjoy wearing it; I feel comfortable in it, I can pop my tits out of the top if you want, yes, I'll always dress in the house like this for you."

Jack then went down on her, Edi was quick to respond, she had his erect cock in her mouth in seconds. Jack loved the size of Edi's clit; it was huge, he sucked on it like a little cock as he finger fucked her with two fingers, Edi said, "Jack, that's amazing, you're the first man ever to go down on me. Make me cum; I'm close to it, then my hungry cunt will be ready for your magnificent cock."

Jack kept on going, Edi was so wet now, he had formed his fingers into a cone shape, he was fisting her now, and Edi loved it. Edi had powerful cunt muscles, she was gripping his fist tightly then Edi came in Jack's mouth, Jack filled his mouth with her cum then cum kissed her, Edi loved this. They shared and swallowed his cum; Jack said, "I want you wetter Edi, I'll go back down then when you're wet, we will do it."

"Jack, I love what you're doing to me; it's so intimate and lovely."

Jack went back down on Edi's hard clit, teasing it first with his tongue then sucking it with an intensive rhythm, Edi was purring with pleasure with this. Jack was admiring Edi's perfect sex slit, her cunt juice dripping out of it. Her ass hole looked perfect; it looked so inviting, Jack lubed his middle finger with some of Edi's cunt juice then slid it up Edi's ass.

Jack was amazed by Edi's reaction, Edi said, "Jack, that feels so good, my husband never went near my dirty hole as he called it, that feels so good. Keep sucking my clit but could you finger fuck my ass with two fingers?"

Jack did as he was told, Edi had an intense orgasm a couple of minutes later. Jack knew that she was now ready for him. Jack asked, "Edi, how would you like me to do you? If you want, you can go on top, that way you can control the ride and get used to my cock."

"Baby, let me go on top, I'll pop my tits out of my bodysuit then you can watch them bounce as I ride you."

Jack lay on the floor as Edi popped her enormous tits out of her bodysuit. She squatted over him, teasing her clit with the bulbous head of his erect cock, she then centred the head of his cock in the middle of her perfect sex slit and pushed down on him. She took his full length quickly then started to ride him, Edi said, "You are filling me, baby, it feels so good, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, that feels so good."

Edi soon had a powerful rhythm going; she was terrific for seventy-four; she was gripping his cock at precisely the right times during each thrust. Her tits were bouncing everywhere; they looked majestic. Jack was stroking her clit, Edi loved this, Edi said, "Jack, your cock was made for me, it fills me, I was a little apprehensive about the size of it, it's so long and thick, it's getting to places that have never been got to before. I can't wait to feel you cum inside me."

Edi then started to pound Jack's cock for the next twenty minutes she was fantastic. Jack was close to orgasm; he sensed Edi was also close too; Jack slid his finger up Edi's ass; the effect was terrific. Edi moved up a gear then they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Edi's body was shaking with her orgasm.

When she had composed herself, Edi leaned over and kissed Jack; it was a tender and loving kiss, then she said, "Jack, I'm seventy-four, that was the best fuck of my life, your the first man since my husband, he was the second man that I had in my life, you're the third, I don't need a fourth."

They kissed again then went upstairs to the bedroom. Edi was tired, they both slept naked, Edi's body was still great, but her massive tits sagged a little. Jack knew then why she preferred wearing the bodysuit. They both were asleep within minutes, Edi's face was glowing as she slept, Jack felt happy then he too fell asleep.

Edi was horny the next morning when she awoke at six, so was Jack. They had a fantastic session; they had a re-run of the previous night with the bonus that Jack had lubed Edi's ass then had put her on all fours on the bed, he then ass fucked her doggy style. In ten minutes, Edi had three massive vaginal orgasms, the head of Jack's cock was stimulating Edi's G-spot, Edi loved it.

Jack then fucked her pussy doggy style; he went so deep and hard, Edi had never in her life experienced anything like it, she loved it. Edi was surprised where she was getting all the energy from, she said, "Jack, tonight I drive Sue to the theatre, I'll then drive her home, can I come to your house then and spend the night with you?"

Jack replied, "Edi, I'd love that; I'll chill some champagne for us, you must bring some clothes so you can wear them as we relax."

Jack was then surprised with what Edi said next, "Jack, I'll do that, we both must leave clothes in each other's houses so we can spend a few days together without going home. Jack, I want to be honest with you; you are the third man that I've had in my life. I'm sure that you'll be the last. Three years ago, when Sue's boyfriend died, Sue was so upset, she was heartbroken and so distressed."

"After the funeral, she came to stay with me. She was on anti-depressants, after a month she started to come round. I was so relieved. Then one night, in the middle of the night, I got up for a drink. I heard a noise coming from Sue's room; I thought that she was watching a film. I went into her room, Sue was lying on top of her bed naked, her legs wide open, she was playing with her pussy watching porn. She looked at me but kept playing with herself, I asked if I could help her. She said yes, it was so difficult for her to do it alone. I went down on her, she came in my mouth and I loved it. We then became lovers. It was wonderful as I was always horny. Two years ago she went out with one of the salesmen from the company she works at. He moved in with her, but I still so her at least once a month, always before her period, she gets very horny then."

"The guy is not for her; he gets drunk at the weekend then can't get it up. Socially, he's an embarrassment to her. I think she will finish with him soon as she wants to start her own business working from home, Sue's an excellent accountant. Sue loves to eat my pussy, but you do it better."

They kissed again then Jack said, "I appreciate your honesty in telling me that, you are a terrific mother, you were there for your daughter. From what you say, she'd be better off alone."

Jack left mid-morning so Edi could visit her father. Jack had a very relaxing day; he was looking forward to seeing Edi at ten-thirty tonight. He went to an Indian restaurant for some supper. Just after nine, his phone beeped, he had a message from Edi that read, "Jack, there's an interval, Sue's at the toilet, I just wanted to tell you that my ass and cunt are still tingling, I want you to ass fuck me again tonight. I have got a new crotchless Basque on, it's wonderful. Would you like me to remove my panties as I drive to you? Then you can get into me as soon as I arrive, I love you, Edi xx."

Jack replied, "I'll be waiting naked behind the door for you; I love you too, Jack xx."

On his way home, Jack went into the 24-hour Chemist shop and got some K-Y lube, knowing that would save time when Edi arrived.

Just after Edi had dropped of Sue, Edi phoned Jack, "Baby, I'll be there soon, I've taken my panties off, I'm so wet thinking about you, is your cock nice and hard for me?"

"It is baby. I went to the chemist and got some K-Y lube. I've lubed my cock; I'll lube your ass when you arrive then we can start."

"Baby, I'm at your driveway, open the door, I want you to go deep and hard in both holes tonight."

As Edi got out of her car, Jack opened his front door and stood behind it, his cock glistening with the lube. Jack took her in his arms before they kissed; he said, "Don't push against me, my cock is covered with lube, I don't want your clothes getting covered with it."

"It is glistening, it looks wonderful, let me take my clothes off, the new Basque pushes my tits up beautifully, I'm sure that you'll love it, I bought four of them."

Edi then stripped to her crotchless Basque and self-supporting stockings; she was still wearing her heels which would help with what Jack had planned for her. They kissed then Jack took her into the lounge; he was lubing her ass while they walked and kissed going into the lounge.

Jack positioned Edi behind the sofa, letting her use the top of the sofa for support, he bent her over, he was behind her, with her heels on, her ass was level with his cock, Edi had opened her legs giving him access to any of her holes he wanted. He teased her ass hole with the head of his cock then said, "I think my darling is wanting this, how many times do you want to cum when I ass fuck you?"

"Oh baby, four times, I adore it when you ass fuck me first, I've thought about this all evening."

Jack replied, "That's good, your cunt will be so wet, I love it when your cunt is dripping then my cock goes up you so easily. Then you grip me and make your cunt so tight for me."

"Jack, I do things for you that I've never done for anyone else, I never thought that I would be doing and enjoying sex so much at my age, you've changed my life, I love it so much."

Jack then slid his cock up Edi's tight ass; the lube made such a difference. He soon had an impressive rhythm going, Edi loved it, the harder and deeper he went, the more she loved it. Her fourth orgasm was terrific, she shook and trembled with it, Jack had been stroking her clit as he ass fucked her, her cunt was flooded. He let her compose herself then went into her pussy doggy style.

What an excellent ride she gave him, gripping his cock at the base and head of every thrust. Edi was massaging Jack's balls as he rode her; she was giving so much pleasure to him. Then Edi said, "Baby, I'm close, cum for me, let me feel you shoot your spunk inside me, cum for me."

They both climaxed within seconds of each other; it had been so good for both of them. They then went to Jack's bedroom. As they lay in bed, Edi said, "Sue handed in her notice today, she leaves at the end of the month. I'm happy that she's done it. Her friend has gone back to live with his mother, he's forty and still living with his mum, Sue's better off without him. She's now going to convert the bottom floor of her house to an office. The good news is her secretary is going to come with her, they've worked together for years. She's now got to invest in a computer system; her laptop is too small."

Jack thought I could help Sue with that, but he had never met her, he said nothing. Edi then said, "Jack, do you need an accountant? If you do, then I'm sure Sue could look after you?"

Jack thought for a minute; his old accountant had died, the new one did not impress him, Jack said, "Edi, let Sue get her office set up, she'll have enough on her plate this now. When she's settled, then you can introduce her to me."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers