An Omegle Painslut Ch. 01

Story Info
Teen boy gets more than he bargained for when he goes online.
1.3k words
4.19
9.1k
6

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jack grew up he began going on Omegle and gradually learned that he was a painslut. Jack was straight, but as he continued on Omegle he realized that he would do whatever anyone told him regardless of their gender. He would sit naked on the floor of his bathroom with a pile of clips and another of rubber bands and send the following message along with his Skype so people could add him if they wanted:

Hi I am m18, I would like to be abused. I will do anything you ask me to do no matter how degrading, dehumanizing, humiliating, and painful it is. I have clips, rubberbands, a brush, and a ruler with me right now and I can easily find other things you would like me to use.

There was one small caveat, four limits that Jack always told himself he would never break.

No eating shit

No blood

No permanent damage

Nothing public and no one finds out

However, on this fateful day, that would change.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's parents had just left for the summer leaving him home alone. He had money for food, a car, and friends close by if he needed anything. His parents expected him to spend time with his friends, but Jack knew the majority of the time would be spent on the floor of his bathroom and really anywhere else in the house being abused.

Jack was scrolling through Omegle trying to find someone who could abuse him as he wanted when he stumbled across an old man with a white beard. Something about him stood out to Jack and he knew this session would be good. The man simply typed "put one on the head" and Jack immediately put the biggest clip he had on the head of his dick. It hurt like hell and Jack begged for it to be taken off, but the man just ignored him. The man then asked for Jack's age, and Jack told him, but this showed that the man had not read the message. He didn't care what it said, there was just a body in front of him that he could abuse.

He then told Jack to put clips on his nipples, but when Jack tried to put them over the skin on his nipples, the man got upset. He calmly stated "You fucking dumb bitch, I said on your nipples, not on the skin around them." Jack moved them and a stabbing pain went through him. He had endured a lot of pain in his time, but had never had to put clips just on his nipples and it was almost more pain than he could handle. Jack begged the old man to let him take them off, but the man continued to ignore his requests and told him to put another clip on the head. Jack did as commanded and after putting one on the right side of the big clip, was told to put another on the other side and did as told.

At this point Jack was experiencing some of the worst pain he ever had, but the man showed no signs of slowing down on his abuse of Jack. The man told Jack to get something to stick in his ass, so Jack showed him the hairbrush he had stuck in there probably around 50 times. The man told him it was good and to shove it in his ass, hard, fast, and deep. This motto was repeated over and over again as Jack was made to pull the hairbrush all the way out and shove it back in again and again. The man kept yelling at Jack that he wasn't pushing it in deep enough and he needed to go further and harder. He kept forcing Jack to put more and more in telling him he wanted the entire brush, all 9 inches of it, 2 inches wide square at the largest part including the bristles, fully in his ass. The man was determined to make Jack bleed, and told him so.

At this point Jack was terrified. Blood was a limit he thought he would never break, but didn't say anything about it to the man. He was enthralled by the power the man had over him and was not willing to let him down. Jack was going to do whatever it took to keep getting abused.

The man kept pushing Jack to put the brush in deeper and harder, but Jack couldn't manage it. Wanting to please his master, he offered the idea of taking it out and instead of fucking himself with the handle, using the end with the bristles to fuck himself. The man said "That's the only useful thing you've said you fucking whore, do it, and do it hard, fast, and deep. I want to see you bleed." Still scared, Jack pushed it in nice and deep. His ass was filled up more than it ever had before, the entire head was inside, but it was not enough for the man. He still wanted to see the entire brush disappear up Jack's asshole.

As he tried to push it deeper, Jack started to complain about the pain the bristles were causing him. The man told him to shut the fuck up, but to yank it out fast. Jack did and felt searing pain as he did so. He looked down at the brush and saw specks of blood on it and on the floor. He told the man he was bleeding, and the man said good, but I don't see it yet, shove the brush back in. Jack did as he was told, but this time instead of being told to yank it out right away he was told to twist the brush. The bristles digging into the walls of his ass was some of the worst pain he had ever experienced, and it was so tight, he could barely turn it despite the man yelling at him to try harder. Disgusted, the man told him to yank it out and as Jack did so, so did blood. Jack showed the man all the blood on the brush and told the man that there was the blood he had asked for and that he didn't know if he could take anymore. The man said "Fine, I guess we are done if that's all you can handle you fucking bitch" and abruptly ended the video chat before Jack could protest.

Jack was devastated, he took the clips off, which had been on the entire time, leaving dents and marks where they had been for a couple hours after. He cleaned up the mess and put some healing lotion in his tattered ass, but all he could think about while doing this was what he could have done differently to keep getting abused by the man.

That night however, Jack received a message over Skype that would change his life forever.

"Hi Jack, I am the man who abused you today. You might be wondering how I know your name. It's not important, but know that I know everything about you. I know you live on 2056 N Cottonwood Dr. in Los Angeles and you are going to do whatever I want and if not, everyone is going to find out what you are. Nothing but a dirty filthy disgusting slut.

I know you are home alone for the summer. A friend of mine will be coming by later tonight to get everything set up for me, but right now you need to call me so I can tell you what is going to happen, and if you don't, I will not hesitate to expose you to the world."

As Jack read this he felt his heart drop. There was nothing he could do. Jack knew that he just needed to listen to this evil, evil man or else his life would be ruined forever.

Jack slowly clicked the call button and sat there trembling while he waited for the man to answer.