The Exhibitionist Pet

Story Info
A college slut is forced to humiliate herself, and loves it.
7.9k words
4.49
155.8k
254

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ruination
Ruination
391 Followers

This is a fictional story and all the names were created using a random generator. It does not reflect real events, real people, nor does it have the ambition to be totally realistic. It is also important to mention that I am not a native speaker of the English language, which may mean that mistakes may have passed even with the various revisions I made. Hope you like it.

_____________________________________________

My name is Laura and I am a slut.

Most of you guys, think that college is a place full of cock-hungry whores. You are wrong, I am one of the only ones like that, a true exception. While I am always daydreaming about flashing or fucking, the other girls are typically being religious conservatives, or at least keeping their modesty. I am usually being judged by them because of my sex life. But you want to know a little secret? This works very well for me, because I am an exhibitionist, and the kind who gets off with exposition and humiliation.

Of course, in this kind of story everyone will be a perverted exhibitionist, at least one of the main characters have to feel a great amount of pleasure knowing strangers are getting off watching something they should not. I think perversion and sluttyness are somehow subjective. I mean, there are some religious circles where the simple act of having recreational sex with your own husband is considered a slutty thing, but I guarantee that my criteria for calling me that is pretty high.

Maybe I should present myself before I go on with the story. If you see me in the streets you will see a nineteen years old white girl with blonde hair and green eyes. You will also notice that I am 1.58 meters tall, with a big and rounded butt, big but beautiful breasts, thick thighs and, unfortunately, most of the times you will not see that I keep my pussy shaved. Other details you would miss are that I am very vain, and that if I end up noticing you looking at me, I will think about how good would be if you could see me naked.

I realized that I was a slut in high school, because I really liked it when the boys tried to do something to expose me in some sexual and vexing way. I sent nudes without my face to a high school sweetheart once, and he showed it to his friends. Kind of an asshole move, huh? Well, I thought that too at the time, but it turned me on so much that I ended up letting him be the first guy to fuck me.

I was not particularly turned on by him, not exactly. I was kind of disappointed that he had betrayed my trust and thought he was a douche by the time we had sex. What made me do it was the arousal I was getting from each look I got on the school, from thinking that each pair of eyes set on me could be one that had already seen my spread pussy and tits in his cell phone, or even have my naked body on their own devices. I realized that I wanted to receive naughty looks of people I had no intimacy with, and later I discovered that this was exhibitionism.

I also did other things, like walking around school without underwear while wearing a skirt or leggings, but these things weren't noticed by anyone other than me (I think). My exhibitionism became a problem, always demanding more exposure, and I could not fulfill his wishes.

Walking without panties and sending nudes to people were the only ways in which I could indulge in my desires, sometimes with small variations, like pulling the leggings up to make a cameltoe while walking in the streets.

It wasn't that it was totally boring. It was still better than watching a recipe program or going to church, but my sexual desires wanted exposure, or at least the risk of exposure. Fearing the consequences of something awakens a naughty side of me that pressures me to go further, and that only applies to sexual humiliation.

An orgasm is just a an orgasm, but an orgasm after sending a picture of my naked body to a random Whatsapp number adds a psychological pleasure in which I'm addicted. Because of that I even bought a new chip for my phone and used it to send pictures of my pussy to random strangers when I was alone and horny.

There's even a really cool story from me before I finished high school. I was already eighteen and it was the last month of school, and in the next few years I would go to college and never see the people of my city again. Knowing this, I decided to say goodbye to that life in style, so I set up a plan.

I printed pictures of myself where I was in the bedroom naked with my legs open to the mirror showing my pussy and my breasts, and just my face was hidden. I could still see the tip of my hair, my room and some clothes in the back, but I thought that it would not be enough to let anyone identify me.

Well, during late night, taking advantage on the fact that I lived in a calm and secure neighborhood, I left my house dressed in small shorts and a t-shirt and walked for like twenty minutes until I reached a public park close to my school. I left all the nude pictures on some benches and went home. I had no idea what would happen from there, but I was willing to take the risk for the slutty exhibitionism kicks.

Well, the other day what happened was that in school some guys were commenting some pictures they found going to school, some nice pair of tits and spread pink pussy that a pervert must have forgotten. There were even some of those pics being shared around the school, boys showing to other boys, and I found myself very aroused by knowing that people were looking my naked body without even knowing it was their hot classmate. Even better, people from outside probably had most of my pics, and I would not even know who was jerking to it.

I was even afraid that some of the guys who had seen my nudes would recognize me, but if they did, they did not spread the correct identification, at least to my knowledge. But that does not mean that my pussy did not get wet from this event. I loved it all, and masturbated furiously that night, and during many others.

This had been my biggest adventure up to that time. Practically something to celebrate the end of one stage of my life and take me to the next, where I would be in college and would have freedom to explore my desires.

In college everything was new. I was far from my parents rules and could try anything I wanted. For you to have an idea I smoked marijuana, used cocaine (once), had a threesome with two men and went to parties in the first month. It was much better than I imagined, at least for a while.

The problem with such a life is that you are no longer limited by the rules of others, but because of the consequences. Marijuana got boring for me and parties every day left me totally destroyed for classes, since I usually drink a lot. Fucking guys was still nice, but having to deal with them later was unpleasant.

About sex, I am straight, but I like cock, not men, so I ended up choosing to use only tinder and parties to find dicks, because the guys from there are the ones who typically come to my house, use me and disappear from my life.

That "use" denounced me, right? I like to be treated roughly in casual sex, like an object. I will always choose to be offended and spanked and having to masturbate later in order to reach an orgasm, then making sweet love and cumming in a bed full of petals. Also, since I would not see the guy again, I could indulge in my humiliation fetish in a relatively secure way for my reputation.

From my point of view, humiliation fits in everything that is sexual. It's kind of a sauce, you know? I have dreams and goals that need me to have a normal life, but part of me always wished to go further than the social boundaries allows, and I mean public nudity, public sex and internet exposure.

That may be why my greatest passion is exhibitionism. Having sex with an older, married guy is something that could make me be seen as some kind of victim, but posting nudes on the internet would make everyone think I'm a slut, and this negative view of society weighs heavily on how much I love exposing myself, even if not in the intensity I would like to.

I wouldn't want to be a sex worker because I imagine that, being a profession, the feeling of humiliation would go away quickly. Of course, a radical religious would still consider me a depraved whore, but I like to know that I'm risking all my social bonds when I try something obscene. I don't care if some crucifixion fetish freaks hate me because of a short skirt, but I love to be called a slut by regular people with no mental disorders, like I would if I could walk naked at daylight.

In college, more specifically at college parties, I did my bit of naughty things, but the most relevant to this story was what led me to escalate my exhibitionism to the point where I started to border on insanity. It all started at a party where I was drunk and horny (as I usually am in parties) in the end of my freshman year.

The scenario was a house full of college students drinking cheap booze and flirting, and in the middle of these people was me, beautiful, hot and naughty, kissing every handsome guy I could find. One of these was more daring and took me to a not-so-dark corner where some people smoked marijuana to spice things up.

Well, he gave a little show for the stoners there, sticking two fingers in my pussy and masturbating me in front of them without worrying about my modesty, which is reasonable, because I also didn't cared about it. All that mattered at the moment was having a semi-public orgasm while fingerbanged by a guy I met minutes earlier.

Just before my moment of greatest happiness, a girl appeared and, claiming to be his girlfriend, ended up pulling him away with my juices still on his fingers and leaving me frustrated behind.

My orgasm had been lost because I didn't had the courage to finish the job by myself, but I was still paralyzed like a deer in the light for a few seconds. Bottomless, with my shorts on my ankles and my wet pussy exposed to those guys who shared a marijuana cigarette among themselves.

I have to confess that I could have dressed quickly, but I let the stoners take a peek of my slit for a while just to get some consolation prize. I ended up getting dressed when more people entered that dark corner, and was so frustrated that I left the party, going home on foot.

Well, in the path to my house I was horny, frustrated and drunk, which made me have a great idea when I passed a public square near my home.

Well, it was one thing to masturbate at the party, but it was another to masturbate in a dark, tree-filled place. Looking around quickly I convinced myself that there was no one around and went into that dark place to masturbate a little, just because it was in public and would be a risky and naughty thing to do.

To be honest, I thought it was safe. I couldn't be seen from the street at all, so it was a feeling of risk without any real danger.

I sat on the floor next to a tree, removed my shorts clumsily and inserted two fingers in my wet pussy while my other hand went to my tits, playing with my already hard nipples. I felt like a true exhibitionist.

The night air was touching all my body, even the pinky bits, and I closed my eyes to hear the sound of cars in the distance, although I ended up focusing only on the wet sounds of my frenetic fingers touching my spot inside my wet hole.

While I was distracted fantasizing about what had happened, the cheated girlfriend appeared, catching me in that shameful situation while pointing a cell phone at me, taking pictures with flash.

"You bitch! You destroy my relationship and then masturbate to it in the woods? What kind of freak are you?" she said, with furious eyes. I didn't know what to say, I was drunk and in a situation I would never have imagined, so I stayed in stupor while she took more compromising pictures. "Do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to put these pictures on the internet with your name, you filthy whore! I will ruin your life."

I believed her, since she had everything she needed to fulfill that promise, and decided that, since I was in her hands, I would submit without resisting.

"Please, I will do anything you want, but don't show it to anyone." I said, thinking about how my life could be destroyed by that and still practically naked on the floor, with my heart beating fast as my pussy still gushing. She angrily said "give me your cell phone." and I obeyed.

She checked it for a few minutes, seeing my Facebook, Whatsapp, fetish forums, my nudes, my favorites and realizing what is obvious, I am into exhibitionism. "So you are an exhibitionist and a whore?" she said, fiddling with my cell phone while hers were making message noises. "I could expose you right now, but I want to do something even more fun, so lose your clothes."

"Please be reasonable," I said, desperate, but she replied, "If you don't undress in thirty seconds, I'll send all of this to your parents," referring to the pictures she had just taken. I obeyed, taking off my blouse and shorts, becoming completely nude while hearing more pictures being taken.

"Now I want something special. We are going to record everything, and you will act like the stupid little bitch you are, okay? I want you answering everything I ask like if you loved to be nude in the streets, because I know you do, and I want you to do everything I say with a smile in your face, and if you don't, I will just post anything I got of you in every dirty site, Whatsapp group and make sure that your name, college and address will appear in everyone of these places. Got it, Laura Moreira?" she said in a sadistic way. "Okay, whatever you say." I replied, naked and scared of how close I was to being exposed (and also how much I was getting turned on by that).

Once she turned on the camera to film she said in a sympathetic tone "Laura, are you naked in public again? Someone may see you, girl." I noticed her change of tone, swallowed any pride and dignity I had and replied, "It was such a warm and beautiful night, I couldn't waste it at home, or clothed." as if public masturbation was routine for me. "But did you really need to come and masturbate in a place like this? Imagine if wasn't me finding you there. Some random guy could be pounding your pussy. Well, in fact you probably would love that. Am I right?" she said with joy, forcing me to confirm her assumption. "Oh, girlfriend, you know me so well. I did wish for someone to see me. What is the fun of life when no one watches me fingering my pussy? And you know how much I love sex with strangers." I said, noticing my kink side taking over. "Then we should go to somewhere else, a brighter place with more people. Somewhere like that avenue I passed while I was following you." she said, determined to humiliate me and turning the switch of my exhibitionism completely on.

Once on the street she asked "What do you think we should do now, Laura? Do you have any ideas?" Trying to resist my own perverted wishes I said "Maybe I should go home," but she didn't like it.

"What do you mean? Weren't you saying you wanted to masturbate in an even more public place? There's a really cool avenue that's pretty close to us, one that should still have some cars right now, even if few by your standards." she said, inducing me.

I didn't had the strength to resist, so I accepted it, "It looks good! Shall we go?" was my words, and I wasn't as sad as I should have been in that context. "Yes, we shall, but because would be a sin to waste your idea, let's make this a two parts dare. After the avenue, you masturbate in front of your house too. Okay? I know you would like to." she made the proposal, probably thinking I would protest somehow. Well, I didn't. "That would be wonderful." was my answer to her frightening, and also exciting, idea.

I was truly afraid of what would happen, my heart was beating furiously and, while I had fantasized with something like that before, it was a completely new situation for me. We left the relatively safe square behind, along with my clothes and even my house keys, to walk to the avenue, with me completely naked on a very bright street under the orders of a sadistic stranger cheated girlfriend.

The flow of cars was small due to the time, and we didn't saw any other pedestrian at first, but someone could see me, and I was fully aware that one person with a phone was enough to make my naked body be around the internet forever. At the same time I had the perfect excuse to embrace my fetishes recklessly, well, not a good excuse for my family and friends since I don't think they would go any easy on me if I defended myself with "That girl made me do it because she caught me masturbating in public after I almost had sex with her boyfriend who I barely met." but a good excuse to convince myself nonetheless.

You see, in my mind there wasn't anything I could do, and even if I couldn't just turn off my worries about going viral, I wanted her to force me into shameful situations that I wouldn't be brave enough to get into by myself. I could try to be rational, but my pussy drooled with my feeling of shame and fear, even hoping that she hated me to the point of not giving a damn about how things might resonate and impact my personal life, as if wasn't me who would be stuck in that life later.

We both walked to the avenue, but she stopped recording the walk. I think she just wanted to save the memory for the most humiliating part of the journey. Of course, I was still drunk, at least a little, but at that moment I was living my biggest kink. The night wind hitting my exposed, wet and needy pussy reassured me that, even if I could, I would never forgive myself if I left.

The path we had to follow was about four hundred meters long, and that is not a short distance when you are naked. The girl was quiet during most of it, probably still thinking about the betrayal she suffered or what she would do to me. That couldn't be a good sign for my modesty, I thought.

A little before reaching the avenue my biggest fear and desire happened, we saw a human figure approaching us. I thought about asking to change paths, due to the risk of facing a strange man in a desert dark street, but I didn't think she would accept it, so I resigned myself to the fact that he would see and kept my degrading march in his direction.

As we got closer to each other I realized he was a boy about my age, thin, brown and kind of ugly by my standards, a guy with absolutely nothing special in him, except by his luck. When he saw me his eyes widened, and he made a shy smile that reflected how he had no idea how to behave. Me? My heart got crazy, my legs shook and I was paralyzed. I had been seen by a totally random guy.

"Why did you stop, bitch? Do you want to ask him for some fingering? Maybe beg?" the girl wuestioned me, loudly, trying to increase my humiliation in front of him by making me behave like a sub. She succeeded, I got scared, and begged for her "Please don't," but she laughed seeing my pathetic behavior. "Are you sure? Well, give the boy a show at least. I know you want to stick a few fingers in your pussy to get a taste of what you're going to do in a little while." she suggested, in fact, ordered me while laughing of my predicament.

Well, I was in no position to refuse anything so the next thing the guy saw was my legs spreading and my left hand reaching my pussy to stick two fingers in my wet and warm insides. That was so intense. I felt a little shame for how easily my fingers glided inside me, a little shame on top of how ashamed I was by my public masturbation.

"Don't hold back your moans, you retarded whore, and wish him good night as if you were a polite cunt!" was her kind words to support me in such a risky moment. And that was kind of useless, I would moan even if she hadn't told me to. My self-control was almost gone and it wasn't as if it would be a silent moment anyway. Even if I kept my mouth shut, fingering my pussy was already making wet noises that announced how much I was getting off by all that situation.

Ruination
Ruination
391 Followers