An Oops with My Boyfriend's Brother

Story Info
A fight between lovers drives Tessa into the arm of another.
2.7k words
4.2
12.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TyeBunny
TyeBunny
13 Followers

I moan lightly, as a symphony of cracks erupts from my body stretching free of my cramped sleep position. I grab my boyfriend's arm and remove it from my body so I can roll from our shared bed slowly. Once my feet hit the floor I rush to the bathroom needing desperately to pee, I don't care if I wake him I use to tread lightly but how he has been acting lately has driven me to care less and less about if I upset him.

I know I'm better than this, I'm too hot to deal with a man who won't fuck me. I look in the mirror trying to tame my long auburn hair slowly, normally I stand here looking for marks on my ivory skin but I haven't been touched sexually in more than 3 months.

I just feel like my boyfriend has lost interest in me, I don't know how but that's how it feels. I twirl my hair through my fingers enjoying how the silken strands slide over my fingers. I should cut it, it's my favorite thing about me but when I feel bad about things it's the easiest thing to remove. It falls to just below my shoulder blades, in loose curls...

I abandon the mirror and start finding clothes, I snatch his shirt and call it good enough so I can go find breakfast. I sneak out of the bedroom and run to make coffee and find something for breakfast. I'm bent over at the fridge for a whole minute before someone's hands slide up my hips. my knees nearly buckle, chills run through my body excitement over such a little caress.

I whimper slightly as he pulls me back against him, my bare pussy pressed against the bulge in his sweats.

I gasp "fuck, mich."

He has never done this before, what changed? I moan lowly letting him dry hump me right here in the kitchen, the pulsing on my clit with how starved I have been for attention is enough to bring me to the brink of orgasm already...

I whimper "Fuck, I'm gonna cum..."

He holds me tighter pushing harder a few times more as I fight to keep quiet. I moan quite loudly as my orgasm takes me, he yanks me up and covers my mouth quickly.

"Shut the fuck up or you will wake him."

My orgasm-riddled brain manages to register that this isn't my boyfriend at all. He holds me tight against him while I tremble in his hands moaning against his palm.

After a few minutes, he slowly lets me go.

I gasp "Fuck. I'm sorry."

He laughs lightly against the top of my head.

"It was my pleasure Tessa, I haven't seen you in a bit...How are you?"

The voice is familiar, I step out of his hands on shaky legs before looking up at him. My heart jumps, standing there with the biggest smirk is my boyfriend's big brother...Dylan.

I gasp "I'm shaky, thanks Dylan."

He laughs full-heartedly "Should watch where you bend over...Especially without panties on...Later."

And just like that he leaves, and I sink to the floor embarrassed and stupidly wanting more. I spend a long time on the floor trying to recover.

Mich comes in and groans "coffee?"

I nod slowly "Coffee pot is full."

He nods and pours a cup before heading back to bed...

He pauses at the hall and frowns "You should start getting dressed before coming out here, my brother is supposed to be home from that stupid training thing he went to."

I nod slowly "Nice to know, I will keep that in mind for later." And he is gone just like that.

I spend the day keeping myself busy, my mind repeatedly looping back to this morning with Dylan. I clean laundry, and dust, and reorganize the pantry just anything to try and keep my mind off how stupidly horny I am. With Mich on his Xbox and doing everything not to pay attention to me, I have a lot of spare time.

After dinner I kiss Mich on the head and smile hopefully "Baby, I'm gonna shower...feel free to join me."

He doesnt respond but I'm still hopeful as I slip off to the shower to clean off the grime from the day. I shower slow giving him time to join me but I never even hear the game pause...After two hours I give up and get out.

I dress quickly and sigh as I enter the bedroom "Hey, thanks for joining me in the shower babe."

He finally pauses the game and snaps "I said give me a minute Tess! god!"

My eyes widen in shock "Excuse me... I was just in the shower for 2 hours trying to-" I use air quotes "-give you a minute!"

He shakes his head "Whatever, you have been so fucking bitchy lately!"

I take a second and nod slowly "Yeah, no dick in the relationship for more than three months can do that to a girl..."

He stands and screams at me "If it's so bad go find it somewhere else Tessa! Your sex drive isn't my fucking problem!"

I nod slowly and yank off my shirt so I have something to throw at him "Fuck you, Mich! I hope you die repeatedly on your fucking game since it's the only thing that seems to matter to you!"

And I storm out of the room slamming the door behind me. As I'm rounding the corner for the living room I slam face-first into bare skin.

My hands on his chest and his on my bare shoulders, I gasp "fuck, I'm sorry Dylan... I forgot you were home."

He pushes me back a step concern in his baby blue eyes "What happened?"

I look back to the door I just came out of and all but growl "I offered sex and was told to find it somewhere else."

That hurts and makes me wanna cry but I will not cry over this...Not this time.

Dylan nods slowly "Go sit, I'm gonna talk to him for you...Just go sit on the couch till I come to get you."

I nod slowly and enter the living room sitting on the couch and hugging the nearest pillow as I listen to the mumbling in the other room, in minutes its escalated to screaming.

I hear the door slam and Dylan comes stalking out of the room looking angrier than I am. He grabs my arm yanking me up off the couch and after him toward the master bedroom.

I yelp "Dylan what are you doing?"

He spins on me slamming me against the wall, his hands at my face tilting my head back so his lips can claim mine...Hot and wanting. I barely remember to fight him, I gasp when I can break away from the kiss "Dylan, what are you doing?!"

He whispers huskily "If my brother won't fuck you how you deserve, then I fucking will..."

I'm too in shock to process that as he drags me into the bedroom and shoves me toward the bed.

I watch as he starts untieing his sweats, I gasp my stomach fluttering in excitement and guilt "Dylan we can't do this, what if he finds out?!"

He stops and comes to me slowly, taking my hand and guiding it down his muscled chest "Tessa, didn't he just tell you to find what you need somewhere else?"

I nod slowly mesmerized by the feel of his skin under my fingertips he says lowly "He told me that if I cared so much I could do it myself...He gave permission already..."

He guides my hand lower till it rests on the edge of his sweats. He whispers "I made you cum this morning, if I can make you cum with my clothes on...Think about what I can do with them off."

I bite my lower lip slowly and tug at his pants lightly "You're right, he hasn't cared yet...Why should he care now."

As the words leave my lips Dylan grabs me again his mouth claiming mine demandingly. I open my mouth to his letting our tounges entwine easily, I'm way too ready to just accept this.

My hands finally just tug his sweats down, my fingers nimbly wrapping about his hard length stroking him slowly. He groans against my mouth his hips bucking into my hands needily. I break away from the kiss needing air, he yanks me up spinning me to face the bed.

"On your knees, on the edge of the bed."

I rush to obey thankful for the chance to breathe. I yelp as heat grazes across my pussy, throbbing with need skin-to-skin contact has become so foreign to me. I know I'm soaked but he still buries his face against me lapping at me like it's his first meal in days. I am shamelessly moaning and trembling at the hands of my boyfriend's brother...That thought just makes it so much hotter.

I squeak out "fuck, I'm gonna cum, Dylan."

He stops suddenly and growls out "No you aren't...Not yet."

I whimper wiggling the air alone nearly enough to push me overboard. he slaps my ass snapping

"Stop trying to get off, I said no...You only cum when I'm in you."

I gasp and groan "Fuck okay."

He pulls me by the hips against him, letting his length slide against my slit.

he groans "Beg." I gasp shaking all over already, the animosity in his voice strokes a part of me that has been so starved to its too good to deny.

"Please."

He thrusts again slowly "I want you to beg your boyfriend's brother to fuck you."

I whimper slightly and moan out desperately "Please Dylan, please fuck me like your brother can't."

He pulls away a little and moans "More, Tessa."

I sit up a little and gasp "Fuck me! Ruin me for your brother!"

I squeal as he drives into me hard, my body fights to stretch for him while cumming hard. His hand on my head forces my screams into the mattress.

He stays deeply embedded in my pussy till my initial orgasm has had time to pass, I sit up a little panting heavily.

"Keep going, don't stop till I pass out I beg you, Dylan."

He grips my hips and leans over me whispering in my ear "That, I can promise... I have lots of built-up frustration."

To punctuate his statement he withdraws and slams into me hard. I moan as he sets a steady pace, every thrust a delightful collision course with my cervix. Every collision is another second closer to another orgasm, this situation shouldn't be happening but I want it sooo bad.

I find a rhythm with him using the bed as leverage to push back meeting his thrusts making him hit deeper. We find and match each other energies building each other, unable to be bothered by the noise we make. Between moans and dirty things growled in my ear, and the sound of him slamming in and out of my wet wanting pussy.

He seems to know my body better than I do, playing with me like a master. He stops and pulls away every time I am close to orgasm like he knows before I do. Leaving me whimpering and begging for more desperate to get off on him like some kind of sex junkie.

He pulls out shoving me away from him, I sit up slowly my body trembling all over. He takes a few deep breaths before coming at me again grabbing me by the hair and yanking me to him. He holds me just centimeters from his mouth he growls out slowly "Fuuuuck, Tess I'm gonna ruin you."

I flick out my tongue and purr lowly "Then do it, I clearly have been dating the wrong brother."

His eyes roll back in pleasure before he claims my lips once more.

I moan lightly and fall back on the bed smiling "How do you want me?"

Wordlessly, he nods toward the head of the bed. I scoot up to where he wants me, only to watch him follow closely. He grabs me by the legs easily flipping me onto my stomach, he straddles one of my legs and rolls me kinda onto my side with my top leg hiked up...Similar to my sleeping position but with more dick involved.

I brace myself on the headboard as he shoves my shoulder so I'm not watching him, his strong hand clasped against the back of my neck to keep me in place as his hard cock slides against my clit a few times eliciting a desperate moan from my lips.

I push back against him as he traces back across my pussy teasingly, my efforts only get the head in but he takes it away his free hand on my hip preventing me from moving again.

He keeps teasing leaving me whimpering and shaking like a bitch in heat, he chuckles lightly "I like you like this, I should keep you here...whining pathetically under me, wanting more and not getting it...you are so precious."

I gasp out breathlessly "tease any more and my mo-"

I yelp as he plunges into me till his balls rest against my butt. He groans as he leans into my ear "Shut the fuck up."

I nod quickly as he wraps my hair in his hand yanking my head back forcing my body to take more of him.

With his hand on my hip and his other in my hair, I brace as he starts pounding into me hard and rhythmic, our positioning making my cervix an easy target for the delightful abuse. My orgasms come hard and fast leaving me sweating and weak in less than 20 mins.

He kisses my cheek slowing his strokes so I can get a breath. he groans "I'm almost done princess, can you take a little more for me?"

I nod slowly as he grabs my chin looking me in the eyes "I want you in a different position, can you do that for me?"

I nod sleepily and he smiles "You are just a good girl aren't you?"

I purr lowly "I try my best, and good dick goes a long way in the way of an attitude adjustment."

He chuckles and sits back his hands turning gentle on my flesh as he helps me roll onto my back, I hadn't realized how sore I was becoming already till he moved my legs. I whimper as he guides my legs to either side of his body, I see the sympathy flitting into his eyes.

I force a sleepy smile "I'm fine, nothing watching you get off won't help." I bite my lower lip as one of his hands drops to his cock stroking slowly before the sad little sympathy look fades away.

He grabs me by my hips yanking me closer to his body, he leans over me his left arm holding his weight off of me as he slowly glides the tip up and down my slit sending delightful little shivers through my entire body with every pass.

He places a kiss on my forehead before slowly sliding into me once more. Our aggressive bone-shaking pace doesnt return, the anger over the situation burned away by the heat of our passion. He is softer now than I have ever seen him be, his free hand traces circles across my cheek as he sets a slow steady rhythm.

I let my hands find his holding gently letting my eyes fall closed to enjoy the unexpected intimacy of this moment. I fight hard to suppress the sadness that tries to take me, knowing that I lack this with my boyfriend and it comes so easily with his brother.

Dylan moves his hand from my cheek to force my chin up a little, so his lips can claim mine sweetly. When he pulls away he sighs "Are you okay Tessa?"

He sits up and pulls away from me only to pull me into his lap and cradle me against his chest, I look up confused but he smiles sadly "You are crying."

My heart drops and I wipe at my face quickly "I'm sorry Dylan. I didn't mean to."

His soft chuckle against my ear stops my blubbering "Don't worry about it Tess, I understand."

I whimper slightly "But- but you didn't finish."

He sighs heavily "No, but I got a different type of release so it's okay...Let's go clean you up Babygirl."

I go to protest but he stands and carries me "I didn't ask Tess."

TyeBunny
TyeBunny
13 Followers