An Open Door

Story Info
College studs find an open hotel room door.
4.2k words
4.22
63.4k
41
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, what are you doing?" Daryl was looking around, outside the open door nervously.

Chad, the taller of the two men turned to his friend whispering, "I think they're sleeping."

"Who the fuck cares, bro! Get the fuck out of there, before we get caught." Daryl was much stockier than Chad. He had darker skin and if you asked Chad, Daryl was nowhere near as fast or as good looking.

"Dude, it's that couple from the pool bar. The ones that were slamming shots and laughing at everything Rick said." Chad had a mischievous excitement in his whisper.

Daryl had a new level of interest in his voice, "The hot MILF? The one wearing those orange bottoms that kept creeping up into all the places I want to be?" Daryl leaned in the room trying to see around Chad's tall frame, pushing him out of the way.

"D, you need to back the fuck up man!" Chad's voice was a lot louder than he would have preferred as the two college athletes shoved each other in the doorway. The rough housing escalated until Daryl pushed Chad into the lamp on the Hotel room end table, toppling it over. The shattering of the lamp rang out causing the two friends to stop and freeze in their spots. Their eyes shot back and forth looking between each other and the sleeping couple without moving a muscle.

Daryl spoke while continuing to hold himself like a statue, "Chad, I think these old bitches are black out drunk, kid." He gave another glance at the sleeping couple, before locking eyes with Chad. Staring at his friend he decided to test his theory, "Hey!" Daryl flinched after yelling. Both the men looked over at the couple again; no movement. They both laughed as they relaxed their stiff bodies and immediately went back to shoving each other.

"We have to fuck with them!" Chad gasped, as if he just figured out the meaning of life. He walked over to the night stand on the woman's side of the bed and grabbed her phone. "We should take selfies of ourselves all over the hotel! When they wake up and look at their pictures, they'll see our ugly mugs and be like, 'what the fuck?' that shit will be hysterical!"

"Bro, we are on spring break. We are on a hotel on the beach. We are in a room with a half-naked beautiful woman, who also happens to be completely black out drunk, and your grand idea is for us to take pictures of ourselves with her phone?" Daryl genuinely looked disappointed in his friend's lack of creativity as he continued, "Wouldn't it make more sense to take pictures of her, with our phones?"

"D, no offense there, little guy, but who gives a fucking shit about pictures of some middle-aged woman passed out in her bikini?" Chad's confusion displayed on his scruffy face as he went on, "I mean, sure she's hot for a MILF and all, but I could log onto Instagram right now and see women half her age and twice as hot, wearing skimpier things than old lady thongs."

"Who says she was wearing a bikini when we came in here?" Daryl muttered while eyeing the woman hungrily. She was laying on her stomach. Her bikini top was tied in the back. Her bottoms were tied on both sides of her curvy hips. Her husband was lying on his back, wearing board shorts and no shirt, arms folded over his stomach. Daryl smiled insanely at Chad as he reached his hand down to the side of the woman's bottoms, grabbed an end of the string keeping them secured to her soft skin, and pulled. "Oops," his insane smile broadened as he brought his hands up to his mouth in a sarcastic visual of, "silly me."

"D, that's fucked up man." Chad stepped back in disbelief.

"what's fucked up is, we go undefeated in the pre-season and lose to those fucking hicks! What's fucked up is, we come all the way down here to fuck the same girls we fuck at school and drink the same beer we always drink." Daryl stepped toward Chad and continued speaking as the remaining fabric covering the passed-out woman's ass fell to the bed, exposing her, "What's fucked up is, this was your fucking idea, bro. I didn't want you to walk through the open door, dude. I was against this!"

Chad, feeling his teammates angst stood still in his tracks, so not to be pushed back. Daryl continued, "what's fucked up is, we have a genuine opportunity to have some real fun and create some of those goddamn memories they sell us on in high school!" Daryl looked back at the bottomless beauty as he raised his arm in her direction, "Chad, this dude looks like one of those cuckold pieces of shit you see on porn videos, and she definitely looks like a hot wife to me!"

Chad laughed as Daryl finished his diatribe before giving in, "Alright, you're right. I mean we're just college kids on vacation, right? We've been drinking all day too. It's not our fault this lady went to bed naked." He stepped over towards the bed and slapped her exposed ass with the palm of his hand. The slapping sound echoed in the room. Once again, the men froze, waiting for the couple to wake up. When they were once again sure the couple's slumber was sound, they laughed madly.

"Chad, I am pretty sure these old farts are like dead to the world. What should we do, like for real man? Like what exactly should we do?"

Chad started snapping his fingers as he remembered the bull horn they had in their room.

"Dude!" Chad was punching Daryl's arm as he bounced on his feet. "We blast the bull horn thing in their faces, if it wakes them up and scares them to shit, we win! Good prank! If it doesn't wake them up," he looked at the husband still passed out on his back, "I dunno, maybe we should call 911, or at least take their shit and leave." Chad gave a final slap on Daryl's arm as he laughed and turned to walk out the room. "I'll be right back!" Chad sprinted out of the room and toward the elevator.

Daryl watched his teammate exit the room. Once Chad had turned the corner into the hallway Daryl turned toward the half-naked woman and he started speaking softly to her sleeping body, "My name is Daryl, friends call me D. Oh yeah? That's funny. Yes, your wife is very hot sir."

He walked along the husband's side of the bed while continuing, "Oh, you guys are into young men, huh? Well, lucky for you two I am a young man, and I am pretty hung."

He reached down to his zipper on his shorts while keeping up the conversation. The rip of his zipper being pulled down accompanied his words, "I honestly have never slept with a married woman, sir. Do you think it would be ok if I touched your wife?"

Making his way to the foot of the bed, Daryl let one hand graze across the woman's foot while his other hand freed himself from his shorts. "you are a very lucky man, sir. She is incredibly beautiful."

Daryl let his fingers rest on her flesh, dragging them upward as he walked on her side of the bed. He reached her bare bottom and stopped. "You want me to do what? Sir, I don't know if I could finger your wife, I just have never done anything like that before." His chuckle seemed more maniacal than playful. Daryl's hand slid across her tender cheek, heading between her newly tanned thighs. "Ok, sir. If you want me to, I will." Daryl moved his hand between under her bottom and spread her slowly. "I just don't know if I should." Daryl paused, "I understand, your marriage is in trouble and you both need this. I guess if you say it like that..." Daryl buried his fingers into the woman, who did not move. "damn sir, is she always this wet? Or is it just knowing that a young stud is going to fuck her?" Daryl's left hand explored the sleeping woman while his right started methodically rubbing his hardening cock.

"Sir, I don't want to get in any trouble, are you sure you want to see me inside your wife?" Daryl looked at the unconscious man. As if he had gotten the answer, he was looking for he continued, "Ok, sir. If that's what you want." Daryl climbed onto the bed and straddled his legs around the woman's as he started dabbing his hardness on her backside, every so often allowing himself to dip between her legs and collect her moisture before returning back to the surface. He maniacally chuckled to himself as continued teasing the resting woman's softness.

Daryl ran his fingers up her spine softly while his staff playfully bounce around between her legs. His fingers came to the strings keeping her bikini top together and with a quiet "bop" escaping his lips he tugged at the ends of the garment allowing the fabric to fall on both sides of her body. The woman was completely bare from the back of her neck to the back of her feet. Completely bare save for the large athlete that was straddling her, that is. Daryl eerily caressed the woman's backside and slowly started rocking himself back and forth allowing her soft bum to hold his weight as he did so. His hard and throbbing manhood tapping her entrance as he rocked forward applying his weight on her and retreating as he rocked back. He pondered for a brief moment if she should just get up and leave before this went too far. Then the horny animal inside him came rushing to the surface and a sly smile sleeked across his scruffy face.

With a final scan of the room and a double take toward the door to make sure he was alone; he swiftly buried his seven-inch cock deep inside the sleeping beauty. Daryl let out a triumphant groan under his breath as her warm wetness consumed him with ease. Daryl's hands clenched the woman's buttocks tightly to steady himself as he began to gyrate his long stem in and out of her cavern. Feeling more relaxed and confident with every stroke, his movement became more aggressive and his hands tightened on her soft flesh. Daryl looked over at the husbands face and couldn't tell if he the man's eyes had always been slightly open or if the man was starting to waken. The fear of being caught sent a gigantic surge of adrenaline straight to his balls. Still using both hands to grab tuffs of flesh on the woman's ass to brace himself, Daryl stared at the man with out blinking, almost anticipating any second the man awaken to find his wife being fucked by a complete stranger. His thrusts quickened; his body tightened at the rush of possibly being caught. Daryl groaned loudly as his orgasm erupted inside the sleeping woman's womb. His hands clenched the silky skin on the woman's ass so tight during his orgasm that it was sure to leave a bruise.

Daryl gave a few small pumps as deep inside her as he could go before his body went limp. His grip on her backside loosened as he seemingly sank down on the backs of her legs. He had drained every bit of his energy into her, and now it was slowly flowing onto the bed as his softening cock made its escape. His shaft was shiny and slick when it was fully removed. Daryl watched his essence pool onto the comforter for a brief moment, before slapping her ass and gaining his composure.

"Woo!" he bellowed louder than he would have liked. "Your wife sure has a nice pussy!" Daryl shook his cock aggressively and the remaining drops of himself danced onto her upper thighs and ass.

"Well, I thank you for letting me fuck your wife sir, not many husbands would allow their wives to be such a complete and total slut. You truly are an American hero!" Daryl saluted the sleeping man with his now soft and still glimmering prick dangling over his zipper.

"Dude, what the fuck did you do?"

Chad was standing in the doorway holding a blow horn and his cell phone. He had a look of complete and total shock on his face.

"Daryl, seriously Bro, what did you do? What if you get caught?"

"What if I get caught? This was your idea, chad!" Daryl was zipping his pants calmly as he argued.

"Bro, this was not my idea! I was saying we should rob them, embarrass them, maybe. This is fucking insane!"

Daryl started towards Chad and the door, "whatever man, tell anyone and I'll kill you. Besides, this was 'your' idea!" He patted Chad on the shoulder as he passed.

Chad just stood there staring at the bare assed woman and her nerdy looking husband in disbelief. The door clicked behind him as Daryl made a full exit causing Chad to jump. He snapped his toward the door then swiveled quickly back to the couple.

"Hello?"

"Are you ok?"

Chad started tip toeing toward the couple with genuine concern in his voice.

"I am just going to make sure you are not hurt, ok? If you can hear me, I am just making sure you are breathing and not bleeding, and I will be on my way."

Chad quietly made his way to the edge of the bed and felt under both their noses to ensure they were breathing. Convinced they were in fact alive, he started scanning their bodies for injury. Not quite sure what he would do if he did in fact find anything wrong. But, something inside him said he should make sure everyone was ok. He started with the husband who looked more or less undisturbed. Hands still folded on his stomach, clothes all in the same places they were before. So far so good. He shifted his eyes to the wife. She looked fine, other than being completely exposed with handprints on her welted ass. Sure, there was a pool of fluid gathered between her legs, but other than that she looked great! She looked better than great actually, he thought. She looked... sexy. Chad stood there looking her up and down for a few moments longer than even he was comfortable with.

"C'mon Chad, get your shit together", he thought. Shaking his head vigorously to try and clear his mind. He stepped away form the bed slightly, just as he the woman shifted, spreading her legs and moving her left hand down to her swollen mound. Chad's hand quickly shot up to cover his mouth and prevent any sound from accidently escaping. His eyes were wide and darting around the room while his brain was incapable of a coherent thought from fear.

The woman started moaning in her sleep as her well-manicured fingers started exploring her recently violated area. The only thought Chad could muster was a voice in the back of his that was screaming "RUN"! Before he could act on the well-advised announcement in his mind the woman spoke in a sultry yet slurry voice.

"Oh baby, I'm horny. I'm soaking wet."

Chad suddenly with the mental reflexes of a ninja quickly imagined what the man sleeping next to her would sound like and grunted his best impression as if sleepy and not interested.

"What you doin ver there? Come over here baby and frick me." She put sloppy emphasis on the word Frick. Chad's brow furrowed having never heard that word used in that way before.

Her right hand haphazardly extended from off the bed in his direction, grabbing frantically towards his mid-section. Before he could step back the extra foot to escape her grasp, she grabbed onto the waistband of his jeans.

"Are theses those jeans I buyed you last week? You saided you wouldn't not never wear them. I knowd you would wearing them. Yoouuuu try to protend you don't not like my style for you, but you does like me." Her finger poking Chad in the stomach as she slurred the last sentence without opening her eyes. Chad forced another grunt of disapproval in hopes she would surrender and go back to sleep.

There was brief moment where Chad thought the woman had fallen back asleep. He looked down at her hand that was resting on his belt then scanned the room looking for a way out of this situation before getting caught. He heard the zipper on his jeans but never felt her hand move. For a sloppy black out drunk, she was extremely swift and accurate pulling his cock out of his pants. Chad raised his arms in the air as if giving the international signal for "what the fuck"! He was already half hard from eyeing the woman over and now here warm and gentle hand was caressing him as got stiffer and stiffer.

"I wanna suck you in ma mouths." She pulled the young man closer by his now hardened prick as she slurred her words and attempted to roll on her side.

Without so much as lifting her head or opening her eyes she let go of Chads stem and opened her mouth. A few moments went by and Chad was once again hoping she fell back asleep. To his surprise her right arm came to life again, this time making a pointing motion towards her face.

"The penis's goes in thar," Her hand pointing in every direction but her mouth as she drunkenly flails her arm and her words.

Chad thought about running, just leaving. Sure, he would be jacking off to this later, but he's no rapist. Daryl is, that's for certain. But Chad could never do such a thing. He looked back over to the door and was about to turn when her hand flung around his waist to his backside and she pulled him towards her. The head of his hardness jamming into her cheek. The woman let out a horrendous cackle of laughter, but never opened her eyes. Chad still with his arms in the air, not wanting to touch anything dangled over the woman barely able to balance himself.

The warmth of her tongue and the slickness of her saliva sent a chill down his spine. Her mouth finally found what is was looking for. Every muscle of Chad's that had been rigid from anxiety and fear was now melting away in the drunk stranger's mouth as consumed him. The woman cupped his balls and proceeded to give him the best blow job he had ever had. She was using her tongue and pushing his tip down the back of her throat one second and then sliding it across the inners of her cheeks the next. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere, somehow completely stroking every sensitive cell on his now throbbing and aching cock. Chad had never in his life felt anything this amazing and nothing else in the world mattered at this moment.

"Ok, fine, you do whichever you do. I'm gone to bed."

And just like that, she stopped.

Chad stared at the woman with his cock in her now relaxed mouth. Her tongue no longer dancing, her hands no longer playing. A string of drool ran out of the corner of her mouth. She was passed out again.

Chad stood there not wanting to pull out of her mouth and not sure how to wake her back up without giving himself away. He started rocking on his heels as his mind ran every possible scenario over and over. He couldn't think of any solid solution to his current problem, but then became pleasurably aware of what the rocking on his heels was doing. He was ever so slowly fucking her drooling mouth. His rocking picked up just a tad as he placed a hand on the back of her head to secure himself. He would let the forward rock on his heel extend just enough that he could feel the very back of her throat. She did not gag; she did not move. He followed with a backward rock that slid him across her tongue and down to her lips. He put his other hand on the back of her head and with both hands pulled her closer as he rocked forward going even deeper into her throat. She did not gag; she did not move.

With every pass through her lips he became increasingly more confident and relaxed. Every pump into her drooling face grew with intensity and speed. Both hands still holding the back of her head, securing her in place while his hips thrusted, and his staff jabbed in and out of her. Every few pumps he would hold himself as deep in her throat as he could manage to fit. A couple times the woman made a gaging sound and he immediately pulled back. He continued to play this game of cat and mouse with the back of her throat for several minutes. The woman never stirred, but Chad felt like he was no closer to orgasm than when he had started. He pulled himself completely out of her mouth and a strand of drool connected the two as he debated his next move. His cock shined and glistened as it hovered over her face.

Chad looked over at the door, then over to the husband who was still very much asleep and unaware. He looked down at the woman's face, then tilted his head to look at her exposed ass. The pool of fluid was still close to where her mound was, having only shifted slightly. He could see pieces of Daryl collected at the edge of her lips. Her left hand was motionless but was still between her legs and still spreading herself open.

12