An Open Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad couldn't resist, he was going to cum now. After everything that has happened so far, he was going to get off. There was no other option at this point. Chad moved down the bed to where her midsection was and climbed on the bed. He took his fingers and buried them abruptly inside her; she didn't move. Realizing he was now toying with Daryl's cum his face squished and he took his fingers out and immediately started wiping them on the bed.

"Dude, fucking gross."

Once again Chad was in a pickle. He was going to cum, that wasn't up for debate. But he wasn't putting his dick where Daryl's cum was and her mouth just wasn't quite good enough unless she was awake. He started stroking himself with one hand as the other hand caressed her ass. Without much thought, he continued to steadily work his hardness up and down while his other fingers started toying with the tight and tiny entrance of her ass. Chad leaned forward and let a long and gooey line of spit escape his mouth and watched as it splashed into its target. Still working his cock with one hand he started spreading the spit around her warm hole, every so often poking his finger inside. The warmth and the tightness of her unexplored hole made his sack tingle. Leaning forward again he gently placed the head of himself against her now lubricated button and pushed.

Chad slid in with ease and was filled with bolts of electricity and pleasure as her extremely tight yet warmly inviting backside embraced him completely. He felt his balls lay softly against her skin as he reached his full potential. One hand on her shoulder and one on the bed he shuttered all over as a wave of passion consumed him.

Suddenly the woman stirred and shifted back and forth. As if on auto pilot Chad pushed down on her back to secure her in place. He moved his hips back and felt every fiber of her insides as he did. A rush of pure ecstasy crashed all around him and he slammed downward push himself deep into her. His balls slapping against her flesh this time. He repeated the process. Pulling back and sliding through every hidden space she had to offer then forcibly ramming himself downward into her deepest depths.

His speed picked up slightly, but his movement stayed long and determined. His hands pinning the woman down to the bed as he collided himself in and out of her ass repeatedly. She stirred a little more and at one point arched her back allowing him even further access into her forbidden depths. His pace was getting faster as he grew closer to the finish. His skin slapping into hers filled the otherwise quiet room. His grunts and moans were soft but audible. He griped his fists into the skin on her back as he gave a final thrust before pausing and unloading himself as deep as he could possibly manage.

Chad took a few seconds to catch his breath as he started going limp in her tight canal. Regaining some awareness of his surroundings he looked around the room. He checked the husband; still exactly the same position. He checked the door; still closed. He moved the hair from around the woman's face to find her smiling with her eyes wide open. Chad jumped inside himself as his now flaccid member was completely outside.

The woman spoke clearly, which sounded almost creepy. "We get this room every year honey, remember that." And without another word closed her eyes.

12