An Open Entanglement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to ease the potential pressure Jack's jokes were creating, he asked about what the girls had been up to around town. Although they had been to other parts of the country, it was the first time the girls were on the East Coast and the culture shock they were experiencing in their interactions with locals made for some interesting stories.

One thing led to another and Brad found himself explaining to the girls just how drinking games worked. They were perplexed by the idea of needing excuses and games to drink, because back home, they just got together and drank, but they were intrigued enough by how American the whole thing was.

While Jack rummaged through his haphazard kitchen for shot glasses, Brad quickly whispered to the girls that the real goal was to get Jack shit-faced, so they could have all the fun by themselves. He might or might not have said Jack had a small dick, but the way he was grinning made it clear he was messing around.

Considering Brad's request, Claudia turned to look at Silke, almost asking for permission. There was a slight nod, before they winked back at him conspiratorially.

They lined up the shots on the coffee table. Per the girls' request, the drink of the night would be vodka. Brad knew well enough where his own limits were, but Jack would want to prove himself, especially when gorgeous girls were involved. Given their Nordic roots, it was safe to assume they also had a high threshold.

The first rule of the game was based on the movie on TV and they had to do a shot every time someone used the word "car" - a word that was heavily featured in the movie. That got all of them doing some shots in rapid succession.

They were momentarily saved by the commercial break, but the girls were catching onto the game more quickly than the guys had anticipated; Silke dictated the next rule that people with the letter "C" in their name had to do a shot for each commercial.

Claudia stuck her tongue out at Silke, before cheering Jack on. Late night TV, with the long commercial breaks, was not their friend. Jack eagerly downed the shots from where he was sitting, but Claudia managed to skip a few when he wasn't paying attention.

She decided to call the next rule. Her accent was heavier, which made her even more adorable, so she had to repeat the rule twice amidst the laughter in the group; whoever was able to do five shots in a row the fastest would get to make out with her.

Silke looked at both of the guys, who nodded. Nobody seemed to mind the rule had nothing to do with the movie or TV. After considering her friend with a seemingly critical eye, she also pulled a shot glass in front of her. The three of them would battle it out for a chance to make out with Claudia.

The prize girl got up to her feet and grabbed a full bottle. She filled the three shot glasses with a mostly stable hand. All three downed it easily.

After the second shot, Brad pretended to drop out of the race. Jack pointed at him and let out an evil laugh of victory. Claudia shared a small side grin with Brad and kept pouring for Jack and Silke.

Jack was too eager to win. He didn't notice that his opponent was throwing the shots behind her, instead of down her mouth. Naturally, he lost, but not before he had actually drunk all five shots required to win. It was all about perception. It still looked like Silke had drunk the fastest and nobody corrected her, so Jack conceded.

The guys sat back and watched in awe, as the girls stood up in front of them and started making out. The two of them in Jack's living room, dressed in PJ's and tongue wrestling was a sight to behold. In his drunken stupor, Jack tried to high five Brad and nearly missed.

"Jackie, you lost, you should just go to bed and sleep it off," Brad suggested. He was halfway genuine in his attitude, but not really worried about it either. It was Jack's apartment, he had definitely passed out on the couch or on the floor before; Brad was more than happy to leave him wherever he fell, which would leave the bed empty.

Jack was more than happy to sit where he was, eyes were plastered on the girls. The tongue wrestling, while very much still ongoing, was accompanied by hands rubbing their sides and they were starting to feel each other up. Whether it was for the guys' benefit or not, the girls seemed into it.

It was Silke that broke the kiss, when she heard Brad call his friend "Jackie".

She burst into laughter; "You call him Jackie, like a girl's name, yes?"

That made Claudia laugh as well, but Jack was not amused. His erection was painfully contained within his jeans. He made a come hither gesture to Silke and invited her to sit on his lap.

Even when drunk and sitting next to Brad, Jack was easily a 9. For all his immaturity, the surfer blonde pretty boy looks still got him plenty of opportunities for hookups and despite his friends' teasing, he was packing a decently sized dick in his pants. Silke could have done a lot worse.

She obediently went over to him and straddled his lap. Taking cue from that, Claudia joined them on the couch, settling on Brad's lap. As if on command, both girls leaned in and started making out with the guys, while lightly grinding on their crotches.

Claudia's lips on Brad's were cold, but the rest of her body warmed up on his lap. His large hands rested on her hips, pressing her down insistently. Once her long hair started getting in the way, she giggled and broke the kiss to quickly put it up into a high ponytail. He could make out her small breasts rising when she raised her arms to deal with her hair. His mouth watered, trying to imagine what her nipples looked like underneath the cotton fabric.

They resumed kissing at a leisurely pace. He couldn't help taking advantage of the long ponytail to test the waters; he started pulling on it, which angled her head and exposed her neck. She playfully fought back; she was stronger than her lithe figure suggested.

Next to them, Silke made a huffing sound and rolled over towards them. Jack's head leaned back against the couch, his eyes already closed.

"He drank... too much," she giggled, before noticing Brad already had his hand through her friend's hair.

She stood up behind Claudia and raised her arms to take her top off, while she remained on Brad's lap. Just as he'd imagined, she had large areolas and nipples already hardening, centered on her small, supple, pale breasts.

Silke took charge of the ponytail, pulling it roughly enough to have Claudia looking straight up. Brad sat up to work her breasts, his mouth and hands covered her chest; her nipples grew painfully hard in his mouth, making her squirm with pleasure.

When he looked up, he found the girls locked in a kiss that was far more passionate than the initial make-out session they had put on display. With one hand, he continued twisting her nipple, which made Claudia moan audibly into Silke's mouth. His other hand undid the simple bow of her pajama bottoms and slid inside.

Her panties were wet. Just a gentle brush of his fingers across the cotton-clad lips made her moan, inviting him to go further. His hand cupped her sex; the base of his palm rested against her pubic bone and his fingers probed her opening, teasing her with the fabric still between them.

Silke let go of Claudia's mouth. Still behind her, she started whispering, what Brad assumed was, sweet nothings in Finnish into her ear. Claudia's eyes, cloudy with desire and alcohol, turned to his face. Silke started twisting her nipple that wasn't already under Brad's hand.

"Will you please fuck me with your fingers?" Claudia murmured. Behind her, he saw Silke shaking her head "no". He continued to tease her through the panties he still couldn't see, but both he and Silke increased the roughness of the nipple play they were engaged in; her grinding on his hand became more pressing and her moaning was punctuated by sharp hisses when they pinched her breasts.

She got no release. They took turns kissing her, playing with her neck, breasts and upper body, but her panties, now thoroughly soaked, stayed in place under her pajama bottoms. Brad enjoyed having found a similar evil mind in Silke and a willing plaything like Claudia.

Then out of nowhere, an image of Taylor, splayed out on his massage table, popped into his head, followed by a visceral feeling of her lips wrapped around his cock. However, the breasts under his hand were too small to be hers and the pair of eyes looking at him with desire the wrong shade of blue.

His erection didn't listen to him, though, and pulled him back into the moment. It wanted to be buried deep in both of the girls, with little regard to where and how it would fit.

He stood up with Claudia's legs wrapped around his waist. Silke followed them with light steps to Jack's bedroom. While Brad sat at the foot of the queen bed, watching, Claudia stood up obediently, with Silke undressing her.

The already untied bottoms fell easily down her long pale legs with a single pull. Her wetness had turned the pale pink panties a darker color in the front, but Silke peeled them off, as well, leaving Claudia entirely naked. The fair hair between her legs was nearly invisible, which gave her a nubile look.

Silke stood behind her.

"Do you want me to show you what she likes?" she asked Brad, who was happy to take his time and let them perform for him in their self-assigned roles. He nodded with a sly smile, and then undressed himself, before sitting back on the bed.

The reveal of his dick standing at attention broke their concentration for a minute. The innocent expression on Claudia's face vanished and her gaze focused intently on all 10 inches of him. Silke's serious face also relaxed and she winked naughtily before going back into character.

He enjoyed their hungry eyes on his dick; he never got tired of that reaction. However, he still preferred the look he got when he rammed his entire length in and bottomed out. He could already imagine how their eyes would roll back and how their backs would arch from pain and pleasure.

A bit of precum leaked from his tip at the thought of bending them both over and having his way with them, but there was plenty of time for that. He massaged the head lightly, while watching the girls to see what new torture Silke would conjure for his viewing pleasure.

She was slightly taller than Claudia, almost as tall as him. She gathered her plaything's arms above her with the right hand. Her dominant left hand slowly stroked the side of Claudia's body, inevitably making its way down to play with the sunshine colored hair covering the delicate skin.

Brad watched as Silke massaged her way between Claudia's legs. The nipples they had previously abused still looked hard and pointy across her porcelain-like skin. Silke's fingers reached down to part her wet nether lips. The pink folds came into view at a mesmerizingly slow rate.

He wanted to throw her down and bury his face in her pussy to make her come harder than she'd ever come. His playmate must have had a different idea; she proceeded to play with Claudia's clit, bring her to the edge and then stop. Her hand occasionally dipped inside, making Claudia squirm in desperation, only to come back out when the orgasm threatened to build.

This went on for a while. He stroked himself and watched patiently, knowing once it was his turn there would be no turning back. They likely knew it too, hence the prolonged foreplay... He wasn't yet sure what was in it for Silke. For the time being, they could tag team Claudia and hope she didn't scream too much when they eventually let her come.

Silke let go of her arms and whispered something inaudible to Claudia, who sank to her knees on the floor. With wobbly clumsy movements, she crawled to Brad and moved between his legs, at eye level with his fully erect cock. After a few tentative licks across the shaft, her lips started swallowing him a few inches at a time.

Claudia was looking into his eyes as best as she could while giving him head and Brad enjoyed seeing most of his dick disappear into her dainty mouth. However, Silke undressing got the better of his attention; she was in total control of her movements, despite however much she may have drunk earlier.

With her top off, he could see she was a similar cup size to Claudia, but her nipples were pierced. Without a bra, he wondered how he had missed that detail when she had first hugged him. He didn't have time to wonder very long, because she stepped out of her pajama bottoms to reveal she hadn't been wearing underwear the entire time and that she was completely shaved.

She also turned around for him to show the intricate tattoo that wrapped around her left ass cheek. Using both hands, she spread her cheeks wide and bent over, giving him a full view of all she had to offer. Her ass wasn't as round as he would have preferred, but her confidence was winning him over. He beckoned her to join him on the bed.

Instead of sitting next to him, Silke pushed Brad on his back on the bed. She lowered her pussy onto his face without so much as kissing him first. His legs were still hanging off the foot of the bed, with Claudia taking his entire length at every swallow. The way Silke was sitting, facing her, she wasn't missing a second of the show.

He had been looking forward to eating out Claudia, but he wasn't about to object to Silke's smooth pussy smothering his face. His tongue dove in without much ceremony, only to find out she was already plenty wet. Her playing with Claudia hadn't been only for his benefit then.

Her juices were sweet and her clit was eagerly poking out. He managed to pay enough attention to the obvious hot spots to have her squirming over him. However, he had a feeling she would like what he was about to do next.

With both hands, he pulled her hips down closer to him, where he could easily get to her little asshole. His tongue initially drew a light circle around the star. He was rewarded with a loud moan that encouraged him to go further. He flattened his tongue and licked across vertically, horizontally and continued drawing lines across until she was panting and begging him to eat her ass.

Teasingly, he denied her that and went back to eating her pussy, finding it dripping even more. Still using only his tongue, he stroked Silke's smooth lips and enjoyed the taste of her.

He felt Claudia come up for air. His dick was briefly exposed, then it was engulfed in the warmth of a girl's mouth again; Silke had leaned forward and was 69ing him, which left Claudia with his balls to suck on. He felt both girls lavishing him with slobbering attention, kissing and sucking all they could to drive him crazy.

He let them go at it for a few more minutes, enjoying what were likely his last few moments on his back. His partner's asshole was generously lubricated with his saliva and he was happy to find her easily accommodating his finger inside.

They found an easy rhythm; Brad pumped his finger in and out of Silke's ass, which rocked her and Claudia back and forth a bit on his crotch. The girls clearly knew what they were doing, alternating the use of their lips and tongue across more sensitive parts of him, drawing out the pleasure in small waves.

Silke started pushing back more aggressively onto his finger. He added another digit; she contracted around his fingers, it was a tight fit, but she didn't stop. He could feel her wet clit rub against his face as she ground her hips in an attempt to get herself off; however, he wasn't going to let her finish that easily.

A light-hearted groan escaped his lips as he pulled Silke gently off him. He went to Jack's nightstand and found the condoms and lube, as if he himself had put them there. Silke tried to get up to help, but he pushed her back and asked for Claudia's help instead. She expertly tore the packaging and rolled the XL rubber on him, since it was Silke's ass getting pounded in the first round.

They flipped Silke down on her face on the bed. Claudia lubed up her hand and massaged her friend's clit while fingering her. Taking the lube back, Brad poured a generous amount on her ass and lined up his dick.

"Are you sure you can take it?" he asked her smugly.

"Better than she can," replied Silke, nodding towards Claudia. The girls giggled.

His head pushed in against the resistance of her tight ass. One, two, three seconds of pushing in and the seal broke. With barely an inch of him inside, he saw her grip the sheets and almost stopped.

"Oh my god, that's... that's big! Please, more," she groaned. Claudia continued playing with Silke's sopping pussy and Brad's 10-inch length started to sink into her tiny ass.

She brought her hands back to hold her cheeks apart, wanting more of him in her as quickly as possible. Groaning on top of her, Brad slid all the way in and wasted no time in starting to move in and out of her. Even with the thin layer between them, he could feel her sucking him in with every stroke.

"Go faster, her whore ass can take it," advised Claudia knowingly. Silke moaned her approval and if her hair had been longer, Brad would've fisted it for the next part. He roughly grabbed her ass and started slamming into her. Underneath him, Claudia was also furiously fucking Silke's pussy with her fingers, almost in a race to see who would make her break first.

There were only a handful of girls in his past that had enjoyed anal sex with his full length inside of them, so he was used to shallow and slow penetration. That didn't mean he wasn't going to use this particular opportunity to fuck Silke like he had never done before with anyone. She seemed to love it and he wasn't going to hold back.

The sheets were a crumpled mess beneath her, as she writhed, squirmed, but ultimately, very willingly and eagerly pushed back onto his dick at the fast pace he was thrusting into her. Encouraged further by her wantonness and the pleasure she was getting from having her ass fucked, he started to spank her. His palm left a lasting red mark on her pale skin, which complemented the black tattoo ink on her other ass cheek. In that moment, Brad felt like a fucking artist.

The loud moaning was constant. Silke's ass cheeks clenching was the first sign of the impending orgasm. Brad had to pull out further before pushing back in; his balls slapped against her. Claudia had to wipe her hand dry to keep it from slipping, before continuing to play with her.

Before long, Silke's moans turned to her gasping and trying to catch her breath. Then the orgasm coursed through her body like lightning. Brad had been on the edge, too, and couldn't hold off any longer. He thrust deep in her ass and his body shook a few times as he came simultaneously with her.

He slowly withdrew. Her tight little asshole gaped a little bit and had him wanting to go back in. But there was still poor Claudia to satisfy. It seemed she had very little initiative in Silke's presence and Brad didn't want to mess with whatever thing they had going on, as long as everybody was happy.

Silke rolled over on her back. She winced from the ravaging attention she'd got, but she managed to get Claudia onto the bed with a snap of her fingers, before closing her eyes to bask in the aftermath of an explosive orgasm.

The girls got back into a tender make-out session, which gave Brad the chance to hop in the bathroom to clean himself up. He hadn't expected the first round to be quite as intense; the girls would certainly give anyone a run for their money in the enthusiasm department, however, with his years of experience in the field, he hoped to be the last one standing.

He came back into the bedroom to find Silke topping Claudia on the bed, fingers buried deep in her pussy. The long-haired beauty was making moaning sounds akin to meowing. When they saw Brad approach them with a semi, Silke moved her hand up to play with Claudia's firm breasts, leaving her deliciously pink pussy open wide for him.