An Open Entanglement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knelt down between Claudia's legs and got his first close-up look at her pussy. The lips were wet, her little slit was already oozing sweet juices and her clit was peeking under the hood, desperate for the release they had been denying her since the beginning of their drinking game.

He put her feet on his shoulders before moving in and pushed her knees up towards her chest. His lips closed gently on her clit, foregoing any more of the foreplay. His fingers curled up inside her, stroking her G-spot that was surprisingly easy to find. Claudia's orgasm was almost instant under his attention and soaked his hand.

"Don't stop, please," she pleaded with him. Silke was toying with her breasts, tugging at her sensitive nipples, while Brad went back to playing with her pussy, trying to find more buttons to push. It turned out to be an unnecessary but fun search, as everything he did seemed to push Claudia to another orgasm.

Her moaning and shaking orgasms got him quickly ready to go again. Unable to wait another second to be inside her, he entered her in one deep thrust. Her warm and dripping wet folds hugged him tightly. He could feel the curve of his dick rub against her in the right way, which had her contracting and coming on his dick continuously, as long as he fucked her.

Having come once before, he thought he'd be good to go for a long while. However, he hadn't counted on Claudia being this multi-orgasmic blonde sex kitten that was begging to be fucked all night long. After her first couple of times, he wasn't sure she was fully coherent, but Silke knew her well and assured him she was fine.

Amongst the moaning and the gushing, Brad continued to plow into Claudia, with him at the foot of the bed and her legs on his shoulders. The angle had him slide home with every deep thrust, which shook her core. She was mumbling to Silke, who was half making out with her and half abusing her nipples.

While Claudia was on cloud 9 with all the attention, Silke was done recovering from her first round. She asked Brad to step back, then climbed on Claudia, facing her. Their perfect ivory bodies stacked on top of another, their small breasts rubbing. Under his watching eye, Claudia spread Silke's pussy lips, which was all the invitation Brad needed.

As Claudia rubbed her friend's clit, Brad invaded Silke's pussy with Claudia's juices still on his dick. He groaned with pleasure. There were subtle differences between the girls, in how they felt and what they sounded like in the throes of pleasure. He alternated fucking them, giving each girl a few minutes at a time to really edge them. Adapting to his rhythm, the girls also alternated playing with each other, focusing attention to the one getting fucked hard.

Brad continued to fuck them both, until they both came a couple of times, unlike him. After Silke had another orgasm while on top of Claudia, he pulled out and moved onto the bed, with the girls settling next to him. He didn't get to rest for long.

On his left side lay Claudia, who backed him snugly to rub his dick against her wet slit. Without difficulty, he spooned her and slid back inside her, with his right hand playing with her clit. Just like that, her pussy started spasming around him in mind-bending pleasure again, bringing him close to an orgasm this time.

He pulled out in the nick of time and lay back. Claudia was useless, floating in her own pleasure, but luckily there were two of them and Silke's lips quickly latched on to his dick, expertly coaxing his come out. Brad held her head in place, as his hips involuntarily thrust into her mouth, his orgasm finally complete.

She opened her mouth to show she hadn't swallowed the whole load. Smiling, she climbed over Brad to tower over Claudia and drip it into her mouth. Both girls giggled shamelessly, after swallowing and wiping their mouth clean with the backs of their hands. Then each girl fell onto one side of Brad, ready to pass out.

He looked at each of them. His balls felt drained for the time being, he could sleep now. The two slender bodies hugging his own felt warm and satisfied.

He felt satisfied, too, except for a tiny nagging sensation in the back of his head. Tired enough, he slept. The next morning, he'd wake up with the image of a pair of baby blue eyes that belonged to neither of the girls next to him.

***

Halfway across town, Taylor went to bed around the same time Brad did, albeit in a completely different mood. While he was passing out completely satisfied, enveloped in two gorgeous, freshly fucked girls, she was tiptoeing to bed, trying not to wake up Jim, who had gone to bed an hour before her.

Looking at his silhouette under the covers, she knew her fiancé would never get her wet, definitely not like what she had experienced with Brad. However, with everything other than the sex life functioning more or less normally in her relationship and with Brad being the farthest thing from being boyfriend material, it didn't make sense to abandon the most stable relationship she had ever known with Jim.

She just needed to talk it through with someone and get it out of her system. As her closest friend, Kate was the obvious choice, but she was also friendly with Jim. Taylor wasn't sure how she'd handle the cheating. The situation was hard enough to deal with, without other people slutshaming her, and she wasn't ready to lose a good friend.

Not knowing who to confide in made her even more insecure about the choices she'd made in her personal life recently. She needed someone who would take her seriously and tell her that she was perfectly normal to want other people, to want more passion in her life and that it was OK to crave a safe space, where she could communicate her needs openly.

And if that person weren't her fiancé, who would she turn to?

***

Author's note: Thanks for reading the second chapter of Brad and Taylor's adventures and stay tuned for the next chapters! Please take a second to vote and drop some stars. All forms of feedback, public or private, are very welcome. Knowing what you enjoyed, or didn't, motivates me tremendously and helps shape the following chapters, as this series is a work in progress.