An Open Entanglement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
243 Followers

Ever since his mouth had vacated the premises, Kate's hands had been busy filling the void, using her own hands to play with her nipples. However, her eyes stayed on Brad, watching him kneel down as he peeled off her panties and ran his hands up her legs, careful not to touch sensitive areas.

He could hear her moaning quietly behind her closed lips.

Still kneeling in front of her, he tapped her on the knees. She parted her legs, inch by inch. He could see the muscles move under the creamy skin. Slowly her thighs came apart, exposing her pussy. The wetness hadn't escaped through her lips, but the delicious scent was there.

They watched each other daringly. He ran a hand up her side, enjoying the smooth dip that connected her hips to her waist. If she was ticklish, she didn't show it, but Brad caught her biting her lower lip.

He stood back up with his erection poking her belly. She giggled nervously.

"Scared already?" He was back to toying with her nipples and he pulled on them as he asked her.

"Not really. That's hardly the biggest cock I've fucked," she remarked, gasping a bit after every other word. Although her nipples were growing as hard as pebbles, her confidence seemed genuine.

"I didn't know Taylor had such slutty friends. You talk a big game, Kate, but we'll find out soon enough if you can take it." He enjoyed the backtalk; it would make it that much more satisfying to bring her to a point of incoherence, when all she'd be able to do would be moan.

His hands dropped behind her. He spread her ass cheeks and his finger drew circles around her tight little asshole.

"Would this make it a challenge?"

She pushed slightly back onto his finger, her eyes never wavering, as she answered him.

"I doubt it."

He continued to circle her ass, as much as her closed legs allowed him. In the narrow space between their bodies, his erection was pressed against her abs. She took him into her hands and started stroking him slowly.

"So, has Taylor got under your skin, too? Are you fantasizing about her when you close your eyes? Wishing it was her hands that were cupping your balls right now?"

Her hands gently traced the outlines of his balls for emphasis, teasing him like he was teasing her. He stood fully at attention after the mention of Taylor.

"Stop talking about her. I should probably give you something to fill that mouth of yours, before you spout any more filth." His voice was a low growl.

"Why so sensitive? I should probably tell you something. You can fill me... anywhere. I can fuck you like no one else I can, and definitely a whole lot better than Taylor can." She teasingly emphasized her friend's name, which seemed to push his buttons.

"You're going to be sorry you said that, little girl." He didn't like the tables being turned on him on his own turf.

With that, he grabbed her by the knees and tossed her over his shoulder with ease, carrying her into the bedroom. He gave her tight little ass a loud spank, making her squeal, before he unceremoniously tossed her onto the king-sized bed along the width. She landed on her back.

"What the..." She couldn't finish her sentence. Brad was at her side all too quickly; he yanked her down the side just enough to have her head fall off the bed. His raging hard-on came to rest on her throat for a split second.

"Let's start with this hole, little girl. I doubt you can take it like she did, right here on this bed."

He couldn't see what her eyes were doing, but her lips opened up and her wet mouth swallowed a decent chunk of him at the first try. He dipped into her mouth a couple more times, testing the waters, surprised by how easily she was able to fit him down her throat.

He fucked her mouth for a few minutes, enjoying her petite body sprawled out on his bed. Her tongue teased his head on his way out. When he pulled out completely, to let her catch her breath, she looked up at him mischievously, looking completely unaffected by the fact that she just had his cock down her throat.

"You already know I'm better than her. Don't tell me you're slowing down now. Is it that easy to get you off?" She licked her lips.

He leaned in close, quickly enough to see her pupils dilate, then he brought his lips down to hers. It was a rough and wet kiss, one that had her moaning into his mouth, her tongue wrestling with his like equals. Her hands held onto his hair, as she bit his upper lip.

Brad quickly reached a hand under the bed and grabbed a vial of his massage oil. He poured the clear liquid generously over her breasts. The initial cool feeling made her giggle in a high voice, but that quickly turned into moans as his experienced hands kneaded the oil into her skin.

Halfway through his impromptu massage, Kate reached back for his dick and continued to swallow him whole. He found his rhythm fucking her mouth, without skipping a beat on the pleasurable torture he was inflicting on her nipples.

The areolae turned a darker pink/brown color that matched her hard nubs. As he continued to tug on them and lightly slap her slippery and sensitive breasts around, he could see her rubbing her thighs together, looking for release in vain. Her moans that were initially dampened by the dick in her mouth became audible when he held onto her nipples tightly and twisted them.

Shortly after, she seemed to remember she still had use of her hands to quicken his release. One of her hands gingerly grabbed the base of his dick to keep jerking whatever she wasn't swallowing, and the other hand went to work on his balls, which were getting heavier as he came close to the edge.

Her mouth was an eager performer; it took most of him at each thrust, surrounding him with that hot, wet flesh. He hoped the two other holes she had promised him would be even better as he made his way across her body.

"Ohh fuuck, keep sucking me like that, you little slut." He could see his words affecting how hungrily she was sucking his cock and her efforts were about to pay out big time.

His hold on her perky breasts tightened. He thrust deeper down into her mouth, his pace finally getting her to a choking point. As she gagged and sputtered, with his nails digging into her nipples, he grunted and came into her mouth, his dick pulsing with pleasure throughout the orgasm. Brad pulled out slowly. He briefly saw her hot little mouth full of his come, before she closed it and swallowed.

Kate's breathing was a little ragged, but she didn't complain. She looked quite small and vulnerable on the big bed, with her breasts turning red where his nails had dug in. However, he had seen enough of her to not be fooled by her appearance.

As she moved just enough to get her head to rest back on the bed, he moved to the other side of the bed and crawled on top of her, until his face hovered above hers, his weight on his arms. She might have been quiet up until that point, but the mischievous glint in her eyes told him not to underestimate her.

She raised her arms above her head, grabbing her wild red curls and shaping them into a bun. The motion, while flattening her breasts slightly, guided her already hard nipples up, which he took into his mouth and continued to play with, everything else momentarily forgotten.

The peace and quiet during his suckling lasted only a minute or so, before she grabbed a handful of his dark hair to make him look back at her. She winked at him, then looked pointedly down to guide his journey.

"Unlike Taylor, I'm not a bored little housewife that can come from cuddling, so how about you make yourself intimately familiar with my intimates right about now?"

"Enjoy your last coherent words; the only thing you'll be able to say in a few minutes will be some form of "fuck", not that I'll be paying much attention as I fuck your brains out."

"That's what they all say, pretty boy, but I'm not yet all that impressed by you."

She pushed his head down; he gave in graciously and found himself between her legs, which were spread wide and gave him a detailed view of her pussy.

The lips were fairly full and they split apart easily under his probing tongue, like petals on a peach tree blossom. He traced the soft flesh on the outer edge of her lips, then licked his way down to the narrow path that separated her delicious holes from each other. As he continued to tease her, her pussy continued to secrete more juices in an invitation he was eager to accept.

When her squirming and frustrated sighs increased, he dove in. His tongue showed her no mercy and thrust into her pink little hole viciously. He had been smelling her for a while, but her taste on his tongue was even sweeter than he had expected - different from Taylor's, but still sweet.

Moving up a little, he brought his lips to rest on her clit. He looked up at her to watch her play with her nipples, her eyes half closed; the finger he probed her pussy with initially met a slight resistance and then slid in all the way, making her gasp.

His finger twisted and curled inside her. He rubbed her G-spot, while he teased her clit with the tip of his nose and his lips. Kate's legs spread a bit wider and angled her hips slightly more upwards. He pressed harder against her clit and stroked under the hood with his tongue.

Without much warning, she came all over his hand. The sweet telltale contractions were strong enough to momentarily trap his finger. Pulling it out, he gently continued to tongue her pussy, savoring the taste and enjoying the moans coming out of her.

He moved up on her body once and came face to face with her. In the face of his shiny mouth, she turned her face away, but Brad forced her back towards him and kissed her thoroughly, unconcerned with them tasting themselves on the other's lips. Her hesitant kiss morphed into a rough wrestling of tongues and he put a bit more of his body weight onto to feel her nipples poke him in the chest.

"Is this intimate enough for you yet, slut," he whispered into her ear and continued to ravage her lips. Behind closed eyes, he could feel her shaking her head no. He thrust his hips down her body, letting her feel the length of his recovered hard-on in all its glory.

As the kiss grew longer, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He slid a hand between their bodies to fingerfuck her and remind her of what was yet to come. She was a slippery mess between her legs.

She bit his lip, when he teased her opening with the head of his hard-on. Then her hand met his hand that was guiding his dick. With a quick grab, she pulled him inside her.

As soon as the head broke in, he could feel her pussy sucking him in. It felt marvelous, so wet and warm. He groaned from the pleasure of being balls deep in this surprising stranger, the hot little redhead that had come out of nowhere.

She hissed and moaned, but easily handled his full length, further showing him what an accomplished slut she was. While he enjoyed the freedom in how hard and fast he could go, a tiny bit of him was still unsatisfied.

He put a name to his dissatisfaction, when he heard stuff being thrown about in the adjacent bedroom. His heart did a flip; Taylor was home.

As if on autopilot, he kept fucking Kate, but some of the heat of the moment dissipated with his mind being elsewhere. She must have sensed him mentally pulling away and unintentionally slowing down. He didn't see the slap coming, which landed square across his cheek.

"I thought you were supposed to be a stud. You can't even keep up the tempo for 5 minutes?" Her eyes flashed an angry green, not the blue he was looking for.

Growling, he pulled out of her and yanked her off the bed, only to pin her back against the wall that was shared with his neighbors.

"Did Taylor put you up to this?" He grabbed both her arms in one hand and pinned them above her head. His free hand encircled her throat, just tightly enough to hold her in place and assert some dominance, without putting pressure on her.

"You know, I'd be more receptive to questioning, or whatever this role-play is, if you were fucking me at the same time." She squirmed in his hold, but met his eyes without hesitation, which only made him angrier.

He lowered his dominant hand from her throat to between her legs, roughly pushing two fingers into her pussy, which was still welcoming. She moaned against him and her body tightened.

"Did she ask you to come here?" His fingers continued fucking her, but the wet sounds of her pussy and her moans behind closed lips made him increasingly eager to get his dick back into her, angry sex or no.

"Are you kidding? She tried to talk me out of it. Fuck, that feels good! Don't stop!" Kate was starting to get more vocal, still unaware that Taylor was likely behind the wall.

Brad lifted her petite body up in his arms and pushed himself back into her pussy. Continuing to moan, Kate wrapped her legs around his waist and took his entire length back into her without complaints.

His hands dug into her ass, holding her up a bit more firmly than he really needed to. If he had to, he'd fuck the truth out of her, one hole or the other. He'd enjoy it, too.

***

Taylor was alone in her bedroom, having newly arrived home. First therapy session had been unremarkable, but Andrew had seemed fairly relaxed about treating an old friend's fiancé. They had had just enough time to assess her relationships with Jim and the asshole before him, and earmarked some topics for later.

As she undressed, she threw stuff onto the dresser she shared with Jim. With a loud knock, something fell off the dresser and startled her. His precious new headphones. Taylor sighed and put them back up.

She finished undressing and stood in front of the full mirror in her underwear. For the first time in a long time, she was wearing a matching set in lacy black. She let down her blonde hair and sighed again. Talking about her failing relationships wasn't a turn on, but staring at her gorgeous curves was starting to cheer her up a bit.

She turned around, staring at her own ass in the mirror and smiled at herself coquettishly. Whether it was the running or her home cooking, her ass had never looked better and she needed to enjoy it, if she couldn't let anybody else enjoy it. Her hand cupped a cheek, stroking the lace trim. The feel of her skin mixed with the fabric helped reset her senses and comfort her.

That was before she finally registered the sounds from next door as yet another girl in Brad's bed. Seeing as how they were in the bedroom already, still relatively early in the evening, Taylor guessed things had progressed quickly with whomever he was fucking this time.

She would have loved to be the one writhing underneath him on that bed. She chased that thought away; therein lay madness and she was strong enough to resist the temptation. However, her body was more stubborn, as usual. The headboard banging against the wall and the girl's moaning were increasingly turning her on.

A quick glance at her phone told her it was early enough that Jim wouldn't come home for a while, which gave her enough time to at enjoy the live audio porn.

She heard them moving around and suddenly, Brad sounded much closer. Taylor thought she heard her own name.

Feeling somewhat emboldened, she leaned against where they were and knocked on the wall. Her other hand was already going down into her panties.

***

"Sounds like your friend wants to play." After the knock, Brad didn't skip a beat hammering into Kate's pussy against the wall; if anything, knowing Taylor was there and listening to them got him going harder.

"I didn't think she had it in her, but now that she's here... Shall we give her a show?" Kate's tight pussy was still dripping wet, making his balls feel nice and sticky. Having Taylor on the other side of the wall seemed to spur her on, just like it did Brad.

For someone he had just met, this girl had decent sexual compatibility with him, although the magic he felt with Taylor was still missing.

"Hell yeah!" he said and winked at her.

"Fuck me harder! Show me how you treat a proper redheaded slut and I'll show you why there's nothing more beautiful than a ginger's cunt leaking your come. Do it well enough, pretty boy, and I might even let you fuck my ass!"

How Kate was able to get that many words out in between the loud moans was beyond Brad. He slowed down his thrusts by a little and compensated by driving even more deeply into her.

"Oh, Kate! Fuck, you're such a tight slut! Or, well, you were one, before I ruined your little pussy with this cock." He, like her, was shouting a bit more than usual, making sure Taylor heard every word.

***

Hearing Brad fuck a girl pretty much right next to her was having an unbelievable effect on Taylor. Her panties were soaked. She had eavesdropped on him a couple of times before, but never that close to the action and certainly never with him knowing she was there, listening and touching herself.

Her finger froze on her clit upon hearing him call the girl "Kate".

"No, it's not her..." was all her mind could formulate. However, underneath the moaning, Taylor heard her friend's distinct tone. As conflicted as she might have felt, her clit was still throbbing under her hand and the show next door was only getting hotter and louder.

She realized she could picture them exactly, now that she knew who Brad was fucking. How Kate would have her tight legs wrapped his large torso, while his dick pistoned in and out of her. Taylor hadn't exactly seen Kate naked, but knew her breasts were smaller, probably with large rosy nipples, sensitive to his touch.

She shook her head, trying not to imagine Kate naked. That would be weird. She wanted to replace her, to be on the receiving end of his entire length, as it rammed into her hot, sopping wet pussy. Still leaning against the wall, she held her ass cheeks apart with one hand, while she continued to finger herself to an orgasm.

***

"You ready to become my three-hole-slut? I want to see that ass gape and leak with my juices."

He slid out of her and watched on amused as Kate took a second to stabilize her feet on the ground. However, there was no hint of hesitation in her eyes, when she led him to the bed and pushed him onto his back.

"You better do the work to deserve this ass, cowboy. Unlike some girls, I'm not just going to hand it to you." She tossed him the bottle of lube that was on the nightstand, before sitting on his dick, facing away from him. Her small hands guided his erection back into her pussy and she leaned a bit forward to ride him just the way she wanted to.

The reverse cowgirl position gave Brad the perfect vantage point. Kate was riding him hard, but mostly using the first half of his length, which served her purposes better than it did his. Still, with no room for complaints, he smeared the lube on his fingers, as the redhead continued to slide up and down his dick.

His finger slipped into her ass without too much resistance. After that, her pussy took him in deeper with each thrust, desperate to get more of that finger in. He watched her back up onto his hand, her grinding getting more and more insistent.

He held his hand where she wanted him to be and let her ride it out. His dick and finger disappearing into her hot holes was an enjoyable view.

"Are you holding out on me? You've never really fucked a true redheaded slut before, have you? I need a lot more than what you're giving me right now."

She had sat up, knees on either side of his legs, and was looking back over her shoulder questioningly. Her unruly red hair spilled down her back.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her against him, with his dick still buried deep in her tight pussy. He opened her legs wide to find her clit obscenely exposed and throbbing, belying her statements of being thus far unsatisfied.

Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
243 Followers