An Open Entanglement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her hair back, which tipped her head up, and kept her there, while stroking her clit. After the initial shock of being controlled wore off, Kate's body returned to the grinding, trying to fuck him, as well as getting him to rub her just the right way.

"While I love fucking you hard like a proper slut deserves to be fucked, you know Taylor is still a hotter fuck than you are, right?" He wasn't seriously comparing them. Still, it felt right to taunt Kate and he knew Taylor was probably still listening, too.

Kate would've answered back, but he grazed his thumb over her clit and made her eyes roll back into her head. The guttural sound that accompanied could be identified as her begging for, or demanding, release.

He alternated playing with her and fucking up into her, really screwing her deep, fast and hard like she was asking. The way her pussy was squeezing him and her moans getting louder and filthier were good indications of how close she was to an orgasm.

As it started to build up, she leaned her head back on his shoulder. Brad felt her work her hands across her perky tits to play with her nipples. He continued his pace, until her legs started shaking. Then, finally, he moved his hand back down to her clit to push her over the edge.

"Ohh fuuuuck! Yes! Yes! YESSS!" Her moans went from a 10 to a 100 in an instant, loud enough for not just Taylor, but also the rest of the floor to hear.

It seemed like she was coming for hours, legs shaking, breathing heavy, her pussy soaking his hand, his dick and anything else in the vicinity.

He nuzzled her neck and caressed the side of her body, letting her come down from her high.

"OK, you win. I want that cock up my ass. Oh, don't look so fucking smug, pretty boy, you're not done yet." She sat back up, looking back at him, still shaking a bit from her orgasm. The fact that his hard-on was still buried deep in her pussy didn't seem to bother either of them.

Then, they heard the vibrator buzzing behind the wall and their eyes connected in joint amusement. They got up and moved back against the wall.

***

Paying no attention to the clock, Taylor was unabashedly fingering herself against the wall. She bit her lower lip, stifling a moan, as her fingernail grazed her clit under the panties a bit more harshly than she had intended.

She was trying not to imagine what Kate would look like naked. Her pale skin must be blushing pink where Brad would ram into her with all his strength. Did she shave her pussy or was it hidden under red curls? He probably didn't care either way, as long as it didn't obstruct his access.

Taylor enjoyed her own pussy hairless. She occasionally got Brazilian waxes, but shaving herself was also efficient, not to mention arousing. Last time she'd shaved herself in the bathroom, she'd had to finger herself to an orgasm twice, before her clit had demanded she stopped.

Listening to Kate being plowed by Brad was arousing her exponentially more than that. Suddenly, her fingers were no longer enough to fill the void, especially knowing how thick the real cock on the other side of the wall was.

Sighing, she gave up on her assault on her pussy for the time being. With an ear still glued to the wall, she peeled her panties down her legs. Her juices smeared across her thighs, a visceral proof of just how hot and bothered she was.

She ran a finger down her naked slit. On the other side, Kate's moaning went up a couple pitches; Taylor matched her strokes to her friend's sounds. As soon as Kate started screaming, it set off Taylor's orgasm, as well, which left her shivering, but still hungry for more.

She went over to her closet and grabbed her trusted pink rabbit vibrator. She'd gotten used to its size, but standing up, it felt like a completely different cock, driving into soaking wet pussy, while the second tip rested against her already throbbing clit, readying her for a second orgasm not too long after her first one.

Although she couldn't hear much happening next door, she was too needy for another one climax and kept fucking herself where she stood. Her body was grinding against the toy; she used a hand to finally release her bra on the floor, freeing her erect nipples for playing until she came again.

Suddenly, Brad and Kate sounded very close again. Taylor heard them knock on the wall, followed by Brad repeatedly saying, "Yes, come for me again," and Kate moaning out loud wordlessly. Taylor's pussy gushed and throbbed at the sounds. She pinched her nipple as hard as she could, while plunging the vibrator into her pussy furiously.

When the orgasm hit her, she screamed.

***

Taylor's loud orgasm had Kate on the brink, too, but Brad stopped fingering her against the wall. His own erection was still alive and his balls started to feel heavy against gravity.

Satisfied that Taylor was still paying attention and coming almost as much as Kate, Brad picked up the redhead and tossed her back on the bed. She rolled over and got on her hands and knees, before invitingly looking back at him over her shoulder.

Without further ado, he dove into her upturned pink cunt with his tongue, lapping up all the juices he could. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks tightly, squeezing and spreading them. Her asshole was rapidly clenching and relaxing in anticipation.

Kate didn't have to wait too long. Soon, he was giving her ass a tongue bath, with two fingers penetrating her pussy and his thumb on her clit. She had a quick, but intense, orgasm that coated his hand and she still continued to grind on his face, encouraging his tongue to fuck her ass deeper.

"Are you ready to give me what I want, pretty boy?" Her voice was steady, and yet dripping with need.

He got up to face her. His massive erection swayed in front of her face.

"Last chance to back out, Kate. You look good on your hands and knees, but I won't hold it against you, if you don't think you can take this in your tight little ass."

His smug grin was replaced when she licked her lips and leaned forward to take the tip of his cock in her mouth. She sucked him sloppily, just long enough to have him dripping with her saliva and his precum.

"I want. All of this. In my ass. Now!" Her green eyes looked up at him with a lusty confidence that was truly inspiring.

Brad grabbed the bottle of lube and coated his cock generously. She watched him hungrily, eager for it to fill her hole, although he still had his doubts about whether she could take it all in.

He walked back behind her. First, he eased a lubed finger in. A second finger followed soon after with her insistent grinding. Finally, he guided the tip against her asshole. He could feel her hold her breath. Pressure built up and up, as he put more and more force into it.

After two or three seconds, her ass finally gave way. Kate hissed and tensed up, but didn't pull away. Brad fed his cock into her slowly and let her adjust. Once he was halfway in, he started to thrust in and out of her in short strokes.

Her moaning assured him she was OK. He leaned in and started rubbing her clit, as his dick continued to push all the way in. She suddenly gushed under his hand and Brad realized he was buried all the way in her tight little hole.

He straightened his back to take in the sight, couldn't help spanking her ass cheeks while he was at it. Sure enough, he was buried to the hilt, their hips connecting when he leaned forward.

"You're not used to big cocks up your ass, are you, little girl?" He continued to spank her and give her shallow thrusts, waiting for her to grind back onto him, before destroying her completely.

"That's... not.. oh God!" She started to move more, backing up against him and meeting him halfway through the strokes.

"C'mon. Tell me the truth." Brad started fucking her a bit faster. She was squealing against him, her ass cheeks jiggling with each thrust. Her pussy was a dripping wet mess and soon enough, he felt her reach a hand in between to play with herself.

"Fuck! OK, OK... That's.. fuck.. that's the biggest dick I've had in my ass. But you can do better than this, right? I want it harder!" Her breath came out in gasps, but she was grinding against him, taking his entire length.

He liked girls that enjoyed anal and Kate certainly fell under that category. His hands gripped her cheeks tighter, as he fucked her harder and completely destroyed her tight hole. Her hand on her clit was rubbing furiously.

"Come for me, Kate. Come for me, while I fill your ass to the brim. Show me what a filthy little slut you are."

He groaned and pumped into her as hard as he could. A couple more strokes and he was filling her up. He held onto her and thrust a few more times, burying himself deep in her ass. His final push threw her over the edge, too. Both of her holes clenched tightly; her body shook against him, before her head drooped down.

***

After her screaming orgasm, Taylor fell to her knees. Her clit was buzzing like an insatiable hummingbird. She placed a fingertip on it to soothe herself, only to find she hadn't got too sensitive to touch, and wanted yet another orgasm.

Behind the wall, Kate declared she wanted Brad in her ass. It was loud enough for Taylor to hear the determination in her voice. She shivered, imagining his fat cock trying to fit through and decided it would be impossible. However, in a few minutes, Kate proved her wrong, yelling at her lover that she wanted it harder and faster in her ass.

Increasingly curious, Taylor got onto her hands and knees to mimic how her friend must be taking it on Brad's bed. Soon enough, she realized she couldn't hold the position, if she wanted to both fuck her pussy with the vibrator and gently explore around her ass.

With her head down on the floor and ass sticking up, she felt exposed. The vibrator had an easy time slipping back into her and it felt so good - but not enough to make her come a third time. Her curiosity won over; she rubbed her finger around her pussy to wet it with her own juices before venturing further up to her puckered little hole.

She hadn't really explored before. It felt ticklish; she pushed through the sensation and once her finger had broken the seal, the pleasure from the vibrator doubled in intensity, urging her to keep going further and deeper in both of her tight holes.

The spanking and groans from next door got louder. Taylor slipped another finger into her no longer virgin asshole and felt her ass stretching pleasurably. The tightness in her pussy increased. She could feel her toes curling as she fingered her ass.

Her blue eyes closed in concentration, willing her body to peak. With two fingers stuffed in her ass and the vibrator fucking her, Taylor's g-spot was swelling and flooding her brain with signals of pleasure. Then she heard Brad say he'd fill Kate's ass to the brim.

The image of Kate being pounded savagely on her hands and knees and leaking his juices was too much to process. Taylor's tight holes contracted so hard from the massive orgasm, that she was frozen in place, letting the current run through her.

After a few solid seconds of shaking, Taylor came to. Still breathing heavy, she laid down on the floor on her back, close to the wall. Her hands absentmindedly played with the soft skin around her nipples, as she tried to process what just happened.

There was so much more to sex than what she infrequently had with Jim. Taylor realized she sank to newer depths of desire every time she interacted with Brad, which made her want to explore even further.

She couldn't quit Brad. Not without some serious help. Not while he lived next door, fucking a different woman, including her friends, into oblivion every night. Not while he invaded her every fantasy, including ones she didn't know she had before.

For the first time, she acknowledged that she might be in deep trouble; trouble she couldn't argue her way out of.

***

Author's note: Thanks for reading the third chapter of Brad and Taylor's adventures and stay tuned for the next chapters! Please take a second to vote and drop some stars. All forms of feedback, public or private, are very welcome. Knowing what you enjoyed, or didn't, motivates me tremendously and helps shape the following chapters, as this series is a work in progress.