All Comments on 'An Open Entanglement Ch. 04'

by Lil_kitty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
petitmortpetitmortabout 3 years ago

Hot, hot, hot! Great descriptions and detail. Vivid and visceral. Two formidable characters going at it. I liked how you built to the final...um...climax. Can't wait for the next installment!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 3 years ago

Crazy hot. And I loved the gritty real stuff as well. Her history, Assholes trying to put all the blame on her, the abuse, etc... The reality makes the fantasy more believable. Sorry if that was being pulled from your own life, but at least you are finding a way to get some good use out of it. I really hope she, and you and everyone find joy and basic human respect in life... Even if it's only in a story.

pe2quodpe2quodalmost 2 years ago

A well written story! This author crafts well formed characters and puts them in sexy scenarios. Very erotic shenanigans .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No therapist or counselor would share a half formed diagnosis 20 min into a first session. He’d finish the hour, review notes, and then begin planning his approach for the next appointment.

He certainly wouldn’t insult the patient, and then rudely hit on her. That’s ludicrous.

Worse, she is an attorney. Think he’d risk his career, license, and livelihood? For a tryst on the therapist’s couch? With an upset and probably likely to sue woman he not yet knows?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLil_kitty@Lil_kitty
Bi female author, who thrives on feedback, like any other author. Please remember to vote for the stories and feel free to drop me a line - i try to answer most messages if you leave an email address for me to get back to. Follow/favorite to stay updated on progress and to rea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES