An Open Entanglement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not my woman..." It dawned on him how possessive that sounded, only after he had uttered the words, but with her sprawled underneath him, her tight pussy milking his cock until the pleasure blinded him, he felt like they both owned each other.

Spurred on by the sentiment, he fucked into her harder and harder. He could hear her gasp and try to keep her mouth closed. He held her by the chin and made sure she was looking at him as he spoke.

"I don't want you to hold back, Taylor; moan, gasp and scream for me. Hell - cry and swear, if that's what you want to do. All I want is to hear you come over and over again."

He could see her eyes widen in recognition of what he was really asking her to do. Her ex-fiancé Jim was definitely within hearing distance. Brad wanted to restore Taylor's confidence by giving her pleasure, but if it had the added perk of breaking Jim's hold on her and humiliating the douchebag in the process, he was all for it.

Initially, her moans were barely audible, but he knew how to get a woman right to the edge. He slowed down, wrapped one of her legs around his waist and rotated his hips to penetrate her at an angle. At that, Taylor started to squirm and moan louder, but it wasn't loud enough for Brad.

With a smirk, Brad pressed his thumb on her clit, stroking under the hood with every slow thrust.

She knew he was teasing her with his slow movements and she couldn't stand to be on the edge any longer. If he wanted her talking, she'd talk.

"Oh fuck, make me come, Brad; stop teasing me and just fucking do it!"

That was a good start. He picked up a slightly faster pace and fucked her until her eyes rolled back. He could feel her pussy's death grip on his cock, but managed to hold on.

"Yess, yes, I'm coming! Don't stop, don't.. stop," she yelled. It was definitely loud enough to penetrate the walls and Taylor couldn't care less. All she could think about was how good Brad felt towering over her, possessing her body so completely.

As the orgasm coursed through her body, she moaned out loud continuously; she could see him listening to her every sound, countering every movement of her body with his to fit against her perfectly.

"We're not done yet, are we," she asked with a roguish smile, once she'd recovered from her orgasm. He shook his head no.

"Good, because I'm going to be needing your services for a little longer."

Unhooking her leg from his body, Taylor rolled them over and landed on top of him, his hard dick still nestled inside her.

She held onto the headboard. Her voluptuous breasts swayed in front of his face; Brad lost no time in grabbing onto them and worshipping them with his hands, lips and tongue. She remembered fantasizing about riding him like this and her fantasy made real felt all the more pleasurable.

By moving her knees further up, she got a better grip and better control over how hard and deep she could ride him. It also allowed her to arch her back more, making her clit stick out. Every time she sat back down on his cock, she wantonly slid her clit down his lower abs and moaned in pleasure.

Brad felt Taylor taking control more than just on a physical level. As she let the pleasure overtake her, he could see her following her primal instincts, going where they led her without doubt or shame. Even if she hadn't been a phenomenal partner and breathtaking goddess, he would've been proud of her for liberating herself like that.

In the absence of words, all he could do to show his support was to continue feasting on her tits. Whenever he could spare a hand, he made sure to grab her taut ass cheeks and push them harder down on his cock to feel them bounce.

Her breathing was getting ragged, as she rode him at an insistent pace. She knew they could both get off easily where they were, but she wanted something else, something a little more different, and she was going to get it.

Without breaking eye contact, she sat up atop him. When he reached for her breasts again, she playfully swatted his hands away and then leaned back. They were still connected at the hip, but her hands were now level with his knees.

She drew her knees up to get the support she needed in the bridge-like position. It wasn't the most intimate of positions for general lack of skin contact, but there was a certain vulnerability and contrasting lewdness to it, which Taylor found exhilarating.

With Brad initially gently thrusting into her, what followed was maybe the deepest penetration she'd ever felt, with both of them moving in perfect unison in that cowgirl variation. Her back arched upwards, with her nipples pointing at the ceiling. They both panted and groaned wordlessly, climbing an invisible mountain together, every thrust making them sink deeper into the bliss.

"Deeper," she groaned loudly, with her head falling back on her shoulders. The need to come was like an itch that only he could scratch. And the more he fucked her and made her come, the more she wanted.

He started stroking her clit with his fingers, as he fucked into her. The sounds falling from her lips were taunting him by pausing every time he stopped to enjoy the view in front of him. He knew he couldn't stop and if it were up to him, he'd never stop.

Her juices coated his cock and dripped down to his balls. He started penetrating her even more deeply, aware of his impending orgasm and wanting to get her there earlier.

When he bottomed out inside her and pushed against her cervix, Taylor cried out loud, releasing the breath she'd been holding. As the air left her lungs, an unfamiliar sensation accompanied her orgasm. She felt herself gush and squirt, which was unlike anything she'd experienced before. Her legs shook violently and she barely managed to hold herself up by her hands.

Brad wasn't going to last much longer either. He sat up and pulled her weakening upper body to himself in a hug, supporting her back.

Face to face with the man of her fantasies, with his giant dick buried deep inside her pussy, Taylor felt a moment of pure joy. If that was what could come out of following her desires, then she had to keep doing that and stop holding herself back.

Her squirting orgasm only spurred her on more. Supported by his hands on her back, she moved on his lap deliberately, slowly fucking him and squeezing his dick with however much strength she could muster. Then she leaned in and trapped his lips in a kiss that neither of them wanted to get out of. She felt him moan against her lips, which only made her fuck him harder.

"Moan for me again, Brad, I want to hear you, too," she whispered in his ear and soon found out how erotic sounds could be. It actually made her clit throb to know how much he enjoyed what she was doing to him.

They were both breathing hard with effort. Wanting to see if she could come again, he snuck a hand between them and pinched her clit lightly amidst the hot and heavy fucking.

"I'm.. I'm coming again. Please, don't stop," she begged him, as if he could go anywhere with her pussy clenching as tightly as it was around his cock. She pulsed in waves, tightening and contracting multiple times, moaning in ecstasy and calling his name.

He felt his willpower dissolve; he couldn't hold back any longer.

Taylor felt, more than heard, him groan. She knew what he needed.

"I want you to come in me, Brad," she yelled, "I want you explode in my pussy and give me my first creampie. I want you to come for me and fill me up."

What started out as yelling turned into a soft begging. She continued to clench her muscles intentionally, taking his choice away, if he even had one to begin with.

With a loud groan, he let go and emptied his balls deep into Taylor's bare pussy. Her contractions felt so heavenly; he froze and couldn't even move as he came.

After what felt like hours, when they were both drained of everything they had to give, Taylor slowly moved out of her position and curled up next to him. She could feel the extra wetness between her legs slowly ooze out and she knew she wanted to capture that moment next time.

She dozed off with a smile on her lips and Brad's body wrapped around hers.

***

Author's note: Thanks for reading the fourth chapter of Brad and Taylor's adventures; we are only just getting started! Please take a second to vote and drop some stars. All forms of feedback, public or private, are very welcome. Knowing what you enjoyed, or didn't, motivates me tremendously and helps shape the following chapters, as this series is a work in progress.